Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 204183 times)

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
Re: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion
« Reply #3325 on: April 05, 2022, 08:41:21 PM »
Addiction isn’t a choice.

Not getting vaccinated is though.

Yes - it absolutely IS a choice. I am an addict and I CHOSE to use. I also CHOSE sobriety. To say it’s not a choice is to eliminate personal responsibility. Do I think addicts are bad people - hell no. In fact some of the best and STRONGEST most productive people are addicts who have CHOSEN to heal.

Oak - you are simply wrong on this man. The vaccine should be a choice and there is absolutely no proof that it’s the best way for everyone. The fact that all of the PROVEN to be effective treatments for healing Covid are banned from almost every social media should be a huge red flag. It’s all deemed “misinformation” ???  IV infusions, monoclonal antibodies, ivermectin (which was a blatant lie to be labeled a horse dewormer when it’s one of the most widely used HUMAN drugs used worldwide) all helped me, my wife and both of my very elderly parents heal. It was expensive as hell because I paid for all of them by well worth it - and these should be made available for EVERYONE.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3326 on: April 05, 2022, 09:16:10 PM »

Takes one to know one.

Do you actually have any rebuttal to anything I say? Then state it. I don't recall you making one point.

If I'm wrong in any of my analysis, STATE IT. I always modify my views with updated data if anyone gives any.

All you do is spew ad hominem, so it's not clear to me where it is you think I'm wrong. If I'm wrong, post it.

I try to address OAK's numerous fallacies.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3327 on: April 05, 2022, 09:18:03 PM »
11 billion doses given to date and its a “trial vaccine” that hasn’t been tested.

🙄🙄🙄

So how come every other vaccine in the history of vaccines took between 5-15 years of trials before being rolled out to the public, whereas this one took 7.5 months?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3328 on: April 05, 2022, 09:52:30 PM »
Canada has had 992 Covid deaths among Canadians aged 0-49 since the pandemic started.

That's under a thousand deaths out of a population of over 23M Canadians. That's literally a 99.996% pandemic survival rate.

Now let's say we had ONE HUNDRED TIMES as many deaths. That would be 99,200 deaths.

99,200 of 23.M = 0.4%.

So even if this pandemic was ONE HUNDRED TIMES as deadly, we would STILL have a 99.6% survival rate in that age group.

And there is NO CHANCE that the pandemic measures saved that many people.

Also - consider: 992 deaths? Almost all of whom had cancer.

Almost no one who died of this virus was perfectly healthy.

If you have no health conditions and are not obese + under age 65, this virus has almost no chance of killing you.

This was just an attempt to push for more government control of business. I'm glad it's over.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3329 on: April 05, 2022, 10:05:25 PM »
So how come every other vaccine in the history of vaccines took between 5-15 years of trials before being rolled out to the public, whereas this one took 7.5 months?

My understanding is that this wasn't a 7 month creation.  Rather, a corona virus vaccine has been in the lab for decades waiting for a global pandemic which came in March of 2020 and at this point all efforts were focused on tweaking what was in the lab to best match the covid-19 strain. 

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3330 on: April 05, 2022, 10:08:37 PM »
For the umpteenth time, if this really were about public health we would’ve seen just as vigorous an anti-obesity campaign as we’ve seen for vaccines but we haven’t, have we?

78% of COVID-19 patients hospitalized in the US overweight or obese, CDC finds

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/public-health/78-of-covid-19-patients-hospitalized-in-the-us-overweight-or-obese-cdc-finds.html

If they really cared about public health they would have admitted it was almost entirely the very old, obese and/or co-morbid at serious risk and targeted those populations almost exclusively with the remedial measures, vaccines, etc. 

But that would not have resulted in taking out Trump.  That is really what this was about because another Trump term would have dealt a death blow to Globalism one world control bullshit.  Trump was cruising to an easy victory with a stellar economy and terrible opponents.  ChOak is a JOak and frankly irrelevant, just a useful idiot below even the level of foot soldier.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3331 on: April 05, 2022, 10:22:00 PM »
My understanding is that this wasn't a 7 month creation.  Rather, a corona virus vaccine has been in the lab for decades waiting for a global pandemic which came in March of 2020 and at this point all efforts were focused on tweaking what was in the lab to best match the covid-19 strain.

Great post.

I heard something like that too.

So did they actually have adequate trials before the rush to roll out the updated version?

Either way, on the positive side: these vaccines have a lot of potential, and now they can be advanced faster due to the masses of people who got them.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3332 on: April 05, 2022, 10:49:00 PM »
Great post.

I heard something like that too.

So did they actually have adequate trials before the rush to roll out the updated version?

Either way, on the positive side: these vaccines have a lot of potential, and now they can be advanced faster due to the masses of people who got them.

I don't know what the trials entailed nor would I be qualified to determine whether or not they were adequate.  I believe they were and I don't regret my choice.  I agree with you on the potential and possible advancements that can be made. 

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #3333 on: April 05, 2022, 11:10:37 PM »
11 billion doses given to date and its a “trial vaccine” that hasn’t been tested.

🙄🙄🙄

Have you seen the laundry list of side effects most of which would have been eliminated with rabbit and rat testing?

Even a few oncologists have said there has been an increase in cancer cases.  Then again, when the transcription occurs from the fucboi shots, there is no distinction between normal and abnormal cells.

The Best is yet to come...

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3334 on: April 06, 2022, 12:56:03 AM »
I don't know what the trials entailed nor would I be qualified to determine whether or not they were adequate.  I believe they were and I don't regret my choice.  I agree with you on the potential and possible advancements that can be made.

Most people I know had no side effects, or just sore arms. There was one bad case in my city, but I didn't know her [photo attached], and supposedly some deaths, but the only three I heard of were over 70.

Eminent city business mogul Tom Jones Jr. died from, but he was 80...so I can't make much of that. We have a population of around 110K, and 84 virus deaths to date. The average virus death was around 80.

So far, I'm not thinking of either the virus or vaccine as a big threat. I did expect much worse outcomes for the vaccine - and it's been bad by usual Vax standards...but not nearly as bad as the worst case scenario.

However, odds of >1 in 10,000 to get myocarditis for young/youngish males is a bit much to me. The real odds are probably 1 in 7K. And 17-44% of those who get myocarditis will die within 5-8 years.

Yadda, yadda, yadda [doing the math], a 1 in 40,000 chance of dying in 6.5 years is way too high for me for a virus that won't kill me.

Factoring into that decision is: while the virus targets elderly/obese/vulnerable people, the vaccine injuries are just a crapshoot. In fact - being a young male seems be the biggest risk [31 is the average age of a vaccine injury in Canada].

I'm not saying these vaccines are a big risk - just that we don't know everything long-term yet, and from what I can tell, the virus poses virtually zero chance of me dying. Whereas the odds of SPECIFICALLY ME dying of the vaccine is probably around 1 in 40,000 as stated [myocarditis + dying within 5-8 years, average].

I was prepared to get the vaccine after two years since trials started [this month] as long as at least 1M people got them, and if the manufacturer indemnity clause was revoked by the Canadian government [that hasn't happened yet, which is bullshit, IMO]. But until this myocarditis issue is addressed and until more is known, I'm going to wait.

Also, Omicron provides both B and T cell immunity, and is a milder strain. Omicron is itself a vaccine. And viruses tend to evolve downward in lethality.

Regarding your own choice: if you haven't had any bad side effects yet, boosters should be safe for you. But I have noticed some people get worse symptoms with successive boosters [Prime's daughter, for example, hospitalized due to a booster]. I don't know if you noticed that too.

But if you've been good so far, I don't think you will suddenly get a bad reaction. This is JMO, based on what I've observed and heard from talking to friends.

I mean, I don't see how you could be fine after 2-3 shots, then suddenly drop dead from a booster.

But governments pushing these shots does not sit well with me.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #3335 on: April 06, 2022, 01:10:18 AM »
Much too early for people to say "I don't regret" taking it.

Its not really about the weak-ass virus, or the poison-jab is it?
Its about how they went about everything. Pushing it on people for money, backed by lies/propaganda.

Then the whiny libtardz coming out and attacking those who dont need it and didnt want to take it. (What happened to their "my body/my choice" slogan).
Cant pick & choose, libtards.  ::)

Childish, braindead, libturdian/commie, traitor behavior.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #3336 on: April 06, 2022, 02:07:52 AM »

These trends continued with greater public awareness of the ability of mRNA vaccines to cause myocarditis in young men, which in some cases is irreversible. In the military setting both the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines expose patients to a higher risk of contracting myocarditis than the disease. This past year 500 exceptionally conditioned athletes who received the Covid vaccination died of cardiac arrest during strenuous competition. This compares with a 38-year period ending in 2006 that averaged 29 deaths per year, which primarily were due to congenital heart disease in similar patient populations.

Cadets express concerns that government agencies have either failed to report or altered epidemiological information related to Covid. The New York Times recently reported that the CDC is not reporting large amounts of data it collects, and this month the agency removed over 72,000 deaths that it had falsely attributed to Covid.

The possibility of misreporting adverse events, data, and fraud regarding the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED), which links the diagnoses of all 1.4 million active duty military personnel to a unique code, became evident in Senate testimony two months ago. All DMED data is entered by healthcare professionals, and there is no monetary incentive to influence the procedure. The altered epidemiological data is confounding and raises concerns about its accuracy and effect on the informed consent process.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3337 on: April 06, 2022, 02:32:36 AM »
Much too early for people to say "I don't regret" taking it.

Its not really about the weak-ass virus, or the poison-jab is it?
Its about how they went about everything. Pushing it on people for money, backed by lies/propaganda.

Then the whiny libtardz coming out and attacking those who dont need it and didnt want to take it. (What happened to their "my body/my choice" slogan).
Cant pick & choose, libtards.  ::)

Childish, braindead, libturdian/commie, traitor behavior.

It's their choice if the propaganda suits them. If they disagree, then suddenly, bodily autonomy doesn't matter to them.

Pushing these vaccines was a sickening thing to do.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3338 on: April 06, 2022, 02:33:16 AM »
Not the same thing.

Obesity isn’t contagious.

[1] Stop stealing my top spot!
[2] Tell that to a victim of childhood obesity.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #3339 on: April 06, 2022, 01:13:39 PM »

Regarding to EU health organizations EMA & ECDC , there is NO NEED for the 4th vaxxo shot , NO EVIDENCE !.

Covard of Ukraine, should inform himself !.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3340 on: April 06, 2022, 01:48:37 PM »

Regarding to EU health organizations EMA & ECDC , there is NO NEED for the 4th vaxxo shot , NO EVIDENCE !.

Covard of Ukraine, should inform himself !.

That because 3 is more than enough to knock 20 years off your life

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3341 on: April 06, 2022, 02:13:03 PM »

Is she expecting people to say, "Gee, I never thought about it like that before. I think I'll get vaccinated." Very unpersuasive.  :P

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #3342 on: April 06, 2022, 02:39:15 PM »
Yes it is. Being fat is a choice too. Or a skateboarder who gets hurt and ends up in the hospital. Plus many many other examples which you can't defend  :D :D :D But you're ok with paying all their medical bills?   ::)

A skateboarder who breaks his leg generally won't spend 6 months in the ICU on a ventilator being watched 24 hours a day by a team of specialized Doctors and Nurses......so.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3343 on: April 06, 2022, 02:42:47 PM »
A skateboarder who breaks his leg generally won't spend 6 months in the ICU on a ventilator being watched 24 hours a day by a team of specialized Doctors and Nurses......so.

do you think ICU nurses spend all day sat on their arses when they have no covid patients?

ICU is pretty much always full regardless of a pandemic

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3344 on: April 06, 2022, 02:43:09 PM »
Yes - it absolutely IS a choice. I am an addict and I CHOSE to use. I also CHOSE sobriety. To say it’s not a choice is to eliminate personal responsibility. Do I think addicts are bad people - hell no. In fact some of the best and STRONGEST most productive people are addicts who have CHOSEN to heal.

Oak - you are simply wrong on this man. The vaccine should be a choice and there is absolutely no proof that it’s the best way for everyone. The fact that all of the PROVEN to be effective treatments for healing Covid are banned from almost every social media should be a huge red flag. It’s all deemed “misinformation” ???  IV infusions, monoclonal antibodies, ivermectin (which was a blatant lie to be labeled a horse dewormer when it’s one of the most widely used HUMAN drugs used worldwide) all helped me, my wife and both of my very elderly parents heal. It was expensive as hell because I paid for all of them by well worth it - and these should be made available for EVERYONE.

Whether or not addiction is a choice is debatable. It's totally irrelevant though.

Of course the COVID vaccine is a choice, it always has been. You and your family chose not to take it (a poor choice in my opinion).

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3345 on: April 06, 2022, 02:44:32 PM »
Whether or not addiction is a choice is debatable. It's totally irrelevant though.

Of course the COVID vaccine is a choice, it always has been. You and your family chose not to take it (a poor choice in my opinion).

everything in life is a choice
Im not sure what your point is

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3346 on: April 06, 2022, 02:44:58 PM »
do you think ICU nurses spend all day sat on their arses when they have no covid patients?

ICU is pretty much always full regardless of a pandemic

ICU has been short staffed for years now. Nurses are being redeployed from other areas of practice and forced to work long hours.

How do you not know this?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3347 on: April 06, 2022, 02:46:47 PM »

How do you not know the answer to this?

This tells me you've done very little research on the vaccine.

:(

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3348 on: April 06, 2022, 02:47:27 PM »
ICU has been short staffed for years now. Nurses are being redeployed from other areas of practice and forced to work long hours.

How do you not know this?

I know an ICU sister, she is always busy, year round

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3349 on: April 06, 2022, 02:47:51 PM »
Canada has had 992 Covid deaths among Canadians aged 0-49 since the pandemic started.

That's under a thousand deaths out of a population of over 23M Canadians. That's literally a 99.996% pandemic survival rate.

Now let's say we had ONE HUNDRED TIMES as many deaths. That would be 99,200 deaths.

99,200 of 23.M = 0.4%.

So even if this pandemic was ONE HUNDRED TIMES as deadly, we would STILL have a 99.6% survival rate in that age group.

And there is NO CHANCE that the pandemic measures saved that many people.

Also - consider: 992 deaths? Almost all of whom had cancer.

Almost no one who died of this virus was perfectly healthy.

If you have no health conditions and are not obese + under age 65, this virus has almost no chance of killing you.

This was just an attempt to push for more government control of business. I'm glad it's over.

Using post COVID numbers to PROVE why the vaccine isn't needed again?

::)