Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 205938 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion
« Reply #3400 on: April 10, 2022, 03:44:41 PM »
Almost no one not fat or old or sick dies, Congress is proof, even before vaccines.  99.5% survival, it's a cold and only morons still worry about it.  The jig is up, no one will fall for it again for many decades.

Back to the sloppy bedpans

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "The trial was RIGGED....send me your MONEY!!"
« Reply #3401 on: April 10, 2022, 03:48:52 PM »
Almost no one not fat or old or sick dies, Congress is proof, even before vaccines.  99.5% survival, it's a cold and only morons still worry about it.  The jig is up, no one will fall for it again for many decades.

Using POST VACCINE stats to show why the vaccine isn’t needed.

🙄

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3402 on: April 10, 2022, 03:58:15 PM »

You’d be surprised at how many otherwise intelligent people still haven’t figured out the scam that we’ve known about here for over two years.

The government and the media haven’t let up a bit. They’re still promoting this shit full blast. As a result, people who still have some sort of trust in institutions continue to buy it.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3403 on: April 10, 2022, 04:03:52 PM »
Here is where I believe it started. The 2019 liquidity crisis that was just the tip of the iceberg. Covid served as a convenient pretext for massive money printing to solve the liquidity problems. The restrictions were used to curb price inflation:

Another look at the Federal Reserve’s panic in September 2019 and solutions to the crisis

https://www.cadtm.org/Another-look-at-the-Federal-Reserve-s-panic-in-September-2019-and-solutions-to

From 16 September, there has been a crisis situation: banks financing themselves on the repo market found themselves facing abnormally high interest rates, the interbank market had almost dried up, a situation called credit crunch, in other words banks were not ready to lend one another cash even overnight. Other lenders such as Money Market Funds took advantage of the situation to demand very high returns. While the normal rate was 2%, lenders were demanding up to 10%

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3404 on: April 10, 2022, 04:07:18 PM »
You’d be surprised at how many otherwise intelligent people still haven’t figured out the scam that we’ve known about here for over two years.

The government and the media haven’t let up a bit. They’re still promoting this shit full blast. As a result, people who still have some sort of trust in institutions continue to buy it.

This guy thought the vaccine was a scam too.

Boy was he ever wrong.

🙁

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3405 on: April 10, 2022, 04:08:59 PM »
….because they were all vaccinated.

You Pathetic Ignorant Fucktard
Many many Folk who have been vaccinated with the T.E Crap
Still Die from the Virus
Yet all 68 Somehow Survived !!! Good

Only You are on another Planet if you Think it was Because of The T.E. Vaccine.

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR STUPIDITY & PATHETIC REGURGITATED VACCINE ANSWER

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3406 on: April 10, 2022, 04:25:14 PM »
When you consider the lengths  people will go to scam you out of a few hundred or thousands of dollars, you have to be a complete naďve doofus to think something involving trillions of dollars is completely on the up and up.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3407 on: April 10, 2022, 06:19:08 PM »
https://www.usnews.com/news/health-news/articles/2022-04-08/u-s-life-expectancy-drops-for-2nd-year-in-a-row

"Researchers report that life expectancy in the United States dropped in 2021, continuing a troubling trend that began in the first year of the pandemic."

"The research team speculated that the reason for the changing dynamics in 2021 could be vaccine hesitancy among some white Americans and a resistance to pandemic restrictions, including in states with disproportionately white populations."

Two year drop in the US life expectancy because of COVID and vaccine hesitancy.

🙁

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #3408 on: April 10, 2022, 06:36:16 PM »

Yes, there's still quite a few fools out there, but nowhere near enough to pull this off again for several generations.  People are pissed as will be evident in November.  30% is a lot of fools, especially in a nation of 330 million, but again, nowhere near enough.  They know this and it was why they didn't make the 3rd booster mandatory nationwide and why they also not able to get off the ground with mandating any further booster.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3409 on: April 10, 2022, 07:58:29 PM »
Not sure why you're asking for my opinion?

I mean I'm a "MATHEMATICALLY ILLITERATE PIECE OF SHIT!" right?

🙄

Yes.

To break that down:

- You're mathematically illiterate.
- You want to have my kids taken away from me because I am not vaccinated over a virus I already had, and have natural immunity for. This part is what makes you the piece of shit.

Mathematically illiterate, I can tolerate.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3410 on: April 10, 2022, 07:59:48 PM »

Just released real data from the DoD, drawn from the clinical diagnosis codes. The increases found are from 2021, compared to the five year average from 2016 to 2020.

Myocardial infarction: 269% increase
> Miscarriages: 300% increase
> Bell’s palsy: 291% increase
> Congenital malformations: 156% increase
> Female infertility: 471% increase
> Pulmonary embolisms: 467% increase
> Neurologic abnormalities: 300% increase
> Cancers: 300% increase

As of now, the CDC has not explained this data.

Whoa!

I'll be checking my local obituaries, to check for any trends regarding sudden deaths.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3411 on: April 10, 2022, 08:06:18 PM »
Yes.

To break that down:

- You're mathematically illiterate.
- You want to have my kids taken away from me because I am not vaccinated over a virus I already had, and have natural immunity for. This part is what makes you the piece of shit.

Mathematically illiterate, I can tolerate.

I want your kids taken away?  What are you talking about?

You've got some major issues Matt.

Please don't waste your time engaging me anymore. I won't respond.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3412 on: April 10, 2022, 08:12:37 PM »
Yes, there's still quite a few fools out there, but nowhere near enough to pull this off again for several generations.  People are pissed as will be evident in November.  30% is a lot of fools, especially in a nation of 330 million, but again, nowhere near enough.  They know this and it was why they didn't make the 3rd booster mandatory nationwide and why they also not able to get off the ground with mandating any further booster.

Exactly.

I hope you are right about this stunt not being able to be pulled off again for several generations!

I'd settle for ten years of political stability!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3413 on: April 10, 2022, 08:13:18 PM »
I want your kids taken away?  What are you talking about?

You've got some major issues Matt.

Please don't waste your time engaging me anymore. I won't respond.

You want the unvaccinated to be punished.

By the way:

😆😆😆

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #3414 on: April 10, 2022, 10:17:08 PM »
How many Ukranian refugees has ChOak given Covid to?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3415 on: April 10, 2022, 11:17:59 PM »

Boy was he ever wrong.

🙁

Yes, a perfectly healthy person can die of Covid.

The odds are probably about 1 in 30,000.

What about it?

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #3416 on: April 11, 2022, 01:38:03 AM »
It is a scam.
Tons of vaxxed have died of COVID.
Doesnt do jack shit except maybe kill some people.
Unapproved cash-grab for the Libturd-Lobbyists (and the braindead sheep who "support the current thing")  ::) ::)

Nice cherry-pick, and I raise you one vaxxtard  ::) :

Healthy, Fully Vaccinated Young Man Dies Of COVID-19 As Global Omicron Cases Soar

https://www.ibtimes.com/healthy-fully-vaccinated-young-man-dies-covid-19-global-omicron-cases-soar-3370943

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3417 on: April 11, 2022, 02:24:58 AM »
95% of the vaxxtards didn't get it for the safety reasons but to keep the job, travel or play sports lol. F@cking spineless loser kunts resent us for refusing it. oh the irony

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #3418 on: April 11, 2022, 02:44:25 AM »
Not exactly accurate Dave. Various masks offer varying levels of protection. Even the cloth masks were deemed effective to some degree but only 30% as effective as n95's. Hypothetically, if there was an emergency and you're faced with riding in the backseat of a car sandwiched btw 2 covid patients with symptoms would you wear a mask if given the option?

This is a great question and for me it's a matter of perspective.

When covid first hit and it seemed like a death sentence I would have done anything to avoid it. A year into the pandemic I had flown numerous times and been to several "super spreader" events where many caught covid but I did not.

The first event I went to I was fairly conscious of wearing a mask, while I was unable to practically practice social distancing. By my second (and all ensuing events after) event I was much less cautious and only wore a mask as a formality. At one point I assumed I was immune to covid, having been around so many people who had contacted it and I had never caught it.

This past January I tested positive for covid and I suffered for about a week. It seems I had typical symptoms; fever, chills, shortness of breath, hacking cough (that lingered for weeks afterwards) and I realized I wasnt immune to the virus.  The interesting part is I did not attend any large events but I did take a short flight at the beginning of the month.

I point that out because as we know masks are required in airports and on flights. Its funny because on all my flights airlines and airports were adamant people keep social distancing while lining up the plane and then sandwiched us all together while seated atop each other on the plane (and the same was true for TSA lines, people were always herded together like cattle).

I share all this to point out that there were times I did not practice "safety" measures and I was fine and there was a time when I did, religiously, and I still ended up infected, which, originally, we were all told that we going to be infected with this virus.

So to your original question,  in that scenario, I believe I would do everything I could to prevent catching covid. I cant say with certainty that a mask would lessen the odds, but i'm sure I would wear multiple layers of coverings, a face mask and try tactics like holding my breath for periods of time and asking that the other 2 not speak during the ride because that's what I've been conditioned to believe would work.

I hope that makes sense.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3419 on: April 11, 2022, 02:54:21 AM »

Boy was he ever wrong.

🙁

I raise you another Vaxtard!

https://thecovidblog.com/2022/02/16/brandon-watt-widow-of-34-year-old-canadian-man-admits-i-was-a-sheep-before-her-fully-vaccinated-husband-dropped-dead-in-front-of-their-baby-girls/

Also, the difference is that the vaccinated people who die are perfectly healthy. Meanwhile, all these anti-vax people you cherry-pick have underlying health conditions.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3420 on: April 11, 2022, 05:13:15 AM »
95% of the vaxxtards didn't get it for the safety reasons but to keep the job, travel or play sports lol. F@cking spineless loser kunts resent us for refusing it. oh the irony

x2

Exactly Right.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #3421 on: April 11, 2022, 05:18:58 AM »
both sides can cherry-pick, its both easy and foolish.

Issue becomes, the folks who dont want it, can admit that it can be useful for those who may need it.

Where VaxTurdz push it on anyone including babies and others who obviously dont need it.
They need things their way, or they cry, scream, attack, cancel.

This fake-pandemic will go down as the biggest bust/scam in history.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #3422 on: April 11, 2022, 06:01:42 AM »
California, New York handled COVID-19 lockdowns the worst

Florida among the best, a new study shows

This is enough to Trigger libturdz country-wide.

https://news.yahoo.com/california-york-handled-covid-19-072439651.html

New York, California, New Jersey and Illinois were among the worst in dealing with the coronavirus, performing "poorly on every measure," the report said.

These states "had high age-adjusted death rates; they had high unemployment and significant GDP losses, and they kept their schools shut down much longer than almost all other states," the report added.

States like Utah, Nebraska, Vermont, Montana, South Dakota and Florida — all governed by Republicans — received the highest scores in the study
, first through sixth, respectively. In fact, 13 of the top 15 states in the study are governed by Republicans. (Montana had a Democratic governor until the 2020 election.)

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3423 on: April 11, 2022, 06:31:20 AM »
So much for relying on “natural immunity”.

🙄

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3424 on: April 11, 2022, 10:33:00 AM »
So much for relying on “natural immunity”.

🙄

Oi FUCKTARD YOUR GOD HAS SPOKEN

https://nypost.com/2022/04/10/fauci-says-its-now-up-to-americans-to-assess-their-own-covid-19-risk/

Dr. Anthony Fauci on Sunday appeared to throw in the towel on more government restrictions over COVID-19 — insisting it’s now up to Americans to make their own medical risk assessments.

“This is not going to be eradicated, and it’s not going to be eliminated,” Fauci told ABC’s “This Week.” “And what’s going to happen is that we’re going to see that each individual is going to have to make their calculation of the amount of risk that they want to take.”