Author Topic: Hey Bhanks  (Read 23166 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Re: Hey Bhanks
« Reply #100 on: December 29, 2021, 04:26:27 PM »
You think my 80 year old mother does a lot of skiing? I am not a kid. I am a grown 44 year old man. I purchased the condo almost a decade ago.

What was the source of those funds?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #101 on: December 29, 2021, 04:38:42 PM »
What was the source of those funds?

What is the source of your funds? I am not here to discuss my tax planning.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: December 29, 2021, 04:40:38 PM »
Look in the mirror champ for it's there you'll see the person who betrays you most of all.

Fat old cripple who hates on everyone and everything including his own family you are another nasty person who just hates

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: December 29, 2021, 04:40:59 PM »

In other words, your parents bought it.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #104 on: December 29, 2021, 04:43:17 PM »
Fat old cripple who hates on everyone and everything including his own family you are another nasty person who just hates

And you were once again easily bested by such as I.  Yours is a pathetic IOL and deservedly so.  A pox on you. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: December 29, 2021, 04:53:38 PM »
In other words, your parents bought it.

Fuck no my parents didn't buy me a condo. I used to get 2 dollars for lunch from my parents as a schoolkid when a decent meal cost 5

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: December 29, 2021, 04:55:06 PM »
And you were once again easily bested by such as I.  Yours is a pathetic IOL and deservedly so.  A pox on you.

Tell me again about how drug dealers killed your brother and it all started with the evil marijuana but if we could just round up and execute all the users the drug war could finally be won. Or just spout some more nonsensical alt right propoganda as usual maybe some derogatory terms for people you consider too liberal

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: December 29, 2021, 04:56:48 PM »
Fuck no my parents didn't buy me a condo. I used to get 2 dollars for lunch from my parents as a schoolkid when a decent meal cost 5

Shirley you jest?  Even then, you were doubtless concerned with quantity not quality.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: December 29, 2021, 04:57:33 PM »
Tell me again about how drug dealers killed your brother and it all started with the evil marijuana but if we could just round up and execute all the users the drug war could finally be won. Or just spout some more nonsensical alt right propoganda as usual maybe some derogatory terms for people you consider too liberal

You really are an ignorant rodent. LOL! 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: December 29, 2021, 05:00:15 PM »

So we're back to the original question: how did you pay for this vacation home that you claim is "yours"?  You don't appear to have a job and aren't old enough to be retired.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #110 on: December 29, 2021, 05:02:24 PM »
You're not really here to discuss anything, you're just kind of a skinny weirdo, obsessed with showing off to people that don't care.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: December 29, 2021, 05:03:32 PM »
You're not really here to discuss anything, you're just kind of a skinny weirdo, obsessed with showing off to people that don't care.

So you are some kind of beast? Prove it my FFMI is 28.5 not that skinny

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: December 29, 2021, 05:04:08 PM »
You think my 80 year old mother does a lot of skiing? I am not a kid. I am a grown 44 year old man. I purchased the condo almost a decade ago.

It’s hers or was hers and you weaselled your way on to the title.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: December 29, 2021, 05:04:22 PM »
No he proved my point. These other posters can't debate they are out of shape so they pick other avenues to attack me. Again out of shape slobs who don't train and just come here to post gay shit are absolutely beneath me on the food chain not just here but in life. I mention they don't even lift and they want to argue about my bathroom walls speeding tickets and personal life. Fucking losers have been doing this for almost a year now to me. They could have started lifting and gotten in shape by now but they have been doing this for years to others who actually train. They just hate on others for doing what they can't do. Of course they don't get what I am talking about they are subhuman slobs who don't even lift. If you don't train you don't matter

Why does it seem like you are crying the blues in this post? Nobody is treating you any differently than they do other Getbiggers. Instead of feeling like your being abused, you should rejoice in the fact that you are one of the gang.

Like I said, you bring the slams on yourself. Try having just a touch of humility every now and again...it could go a long way towards folks thinking better of you.

Be honest, you must admit housekeeping isn't your strong point. Obviously, it doesn't bother you that your messy and that your rather expensive home is beginning to look a bit shabby. You're rich, hire a housekeeper.  ;)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #114 on: December 29, 2021, 05:04:27 PM »
Shit we barely had food you spoiled twat.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #115 on: December 29, 2021, 05:05:42 PM »
So you are some kind of beast? Prove it my FFMI is 28.5 not that skinny
I'm not like you, I have nothing to prove, skinny.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: December 29, 2021, 05:06:51 PM »

Are you saying you were an abused (probably an only) child?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: December 29, 2021, 05:07:09 PM »
So we're back to the original question: how did you pay for this vacation home that you claim is "yours"?  You don't appear to have a job and aren't old enough to be retired.

I trade leveraged derivatives on margin. I have lost a lot of money recently. However one year I made 500k while surfing in Hawaii. But yeah no one will believe that so fine I do cam work for schmoes they call me bigbuffdaddy1 on onlyfans

Also I don't "claim" I have a deed and pay condo fees and property taxes

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #118 on: December 29, 2021, 05:10:51 PM »
I trade leveraged derivatives on margin. I have lost a lot of money recently. However one year I made 500k while surfing in Hawaii. But yeah no one will believe that so fine I do cam work for schmoes they call me bigbuffdaddy1 on onlyfans

Thank you for finally being honest.

Fear not, Getbig loves unconditionally.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: December 29, 2021, 05:13:23 PM »

Wow! Who knew you had such a good a sense of humor! Tell me, do you old whores on Onlyfans actually make enough to go out to dinner at McDonalds once a month?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: December 29, 2021, 05:16:18 PM »
Wow! Who knew you had such a good a sense of humor! Tell me, do you old whores on Onlyfans actually make enough to go out to dinner at McDonalds once a month?

I mean right I doubt I would I even make a utility much less a mortgage payment

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #121 on: December 29, 2021, 05:18:40 PM »
fine I do cam work for schmoes they call me bigbuffdaddy1 on onlyfans
You must feel liberated coming out of the closet like that.....so brave.  ;D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #122 on: December 29, 2021, 05:20:29 PM »
I mean right I doubt I would I even make a utility much less a mortgage payment

Bhanky, do not sell yourself short.

You are Wolverine!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: December 29, 2021, 05:44:39 PM »

Post your property tax bill pussy

Like your fake x rays

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: December 29, 2021, 05:45:58 PM »

Yet now your jobless?

Seems like another lie to me.