Author Topic: Vaccine mandates and the Nurenberg Code  (Read 15368 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Vaccine mandates and the Nurenberg Code
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2021, 05:32:57 PM »
A parent tried that exact same defense hear for not vaccinating their child.....the judge ruled against them!

https://nationalpost.com/health/canadian-divorce-courts-come-down-hard-on-anti-vaccine-parents-who-deny-covid-19-pandemic

Hahaha....antivaxxers lose again!!!!

Dude (or whatever) I couldn't give two shits what a Marxist activist judge says here let alone there.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "The trial was RIGGED....send me your MONEY!!"
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2021, 06:12:15 PM »
Dude (or whatever) I couldn't give two shits what a Marxist activist judge says here let alone there.

It doesn't matter what YOU think....the judge has the final say.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2021, 06:13:40 PM »

Lol…sure. Fuck him

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2021, 06:29:13 PM »
What makes it experimental?

inquired the test subject

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2021, 06:39:04 PM »
A parent tried that exact same defense hear for not vaccinating their child.....the judge ruled against them!

https://nationalpost.com/health/canadian-divorce-courts-come-down-hard-on-anti-vaccine-parents-who-deny-covid-19-pandemic

Hahaha....antivaxxers lose again!!!!

Judges throw innocent black people in prison all the time.

A court found OJ Simpson innocent of murder.

Are we certain the courts always make the correct decision?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2021, 06:42:31 PM »
But..but..people are dying...

People are dying. Most people find that a bit disheartening and concerning. That is unless they have a suicide wish.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2021, 06:47:08 PM »
It hasnt been tested on animals

Its a trial until 2023.

The roll out started at the same time as the trial...

Oh my! Stay, stay away from it then. I'm being serious. Our minds are powerful tools. When we believe something is bad, even when it isn't, it could be, if for no other reason than to fulfill our prophecy. Everyone hates to be wrong.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2021, 06:48:27 PM »
Judges throw innocent black people in prison all the time.

A court found OJ Simpson innocent of murder.

Are we certain the courts always make the correct decision?

How do you know OJ Simpson was CRIMINALLY responsible for the murder? Did you see him do it?  Did main stream media say he was guilty? (you can't trust them). Are you a judge yourself? Are you qualified to say a judge is "wrong".

;)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2021, 07:57:25 PM »
How do you know OJ Simpson was CRIMINALLY responsible for the murder? Did you see him do it?  Did main stream media say he was guilty? (you can't trust them). Are you a judge yourself? Are you qualified to say a judge is "wrong".

;)

You're not acting, are you?  You truly are this mentally insipid.  If there is a God, surely you are a mule among humans.

Think about that, ace.  I despise such as you and your kind.  Foul beings, incapable of rational thought, wobbling through life like moral weebles.  Fuck your noise.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2021, 08:06:37 PM »
People are dying. Most people find that a bit disheartening and concerning. That is unless they have a suicide wish.

Suicide wish? Prime, I'm sure there are local playhouses you can get involved with if you are this into dramatics.

People die...problem is not at a higher rate than normal. First "pandemic" where world population grew by many millions.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2021, 08:09:10 PM »
You're not acting, are you?  You truly are this mentally insipid.  If there is a God, surely you are a mule among humans.

Think about that, ace.  I despise such as you and your kind.  Foul beings, incapable of rational thought, wobbling through life like moral weebles.  Fuck your noise.

😎

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2021, 09:25:05 PM »

;)

Now OJ is innocent?  Follow the science!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2021, 09:51:35 PM »

;)

Well said.

I’m glad we can agree that the media influence on society isnt good and it employs a type of brainwashing that is very effective on the simple minded.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2021, 10:37:07 PM »
Just got off the phone with Nuremberg. Told him I don't like Hyundais. Guy called me an anti-automobiler.

It's not looking good, folks.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2021, 11:21:48 PM »
Now OJ is innocent?  Follow the science!

Scientific Journals - Reverse Transcriptase
News Journals - Inverse Bactase

This is the only virus I've seen which reverts back to its' most lethal generations when the $19 per dose experimental compounds are backlogged in freezers spoiling   

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2021, 01:31:17 AM »

A judge's job is to interpret the law as written.

You may not care about stacking courts with activist judges, because you don't seem to care about the American Constitution anyway.

By the time you're on your 17th mandated booster, experiencing increasing side effects, and about to lose your job it you don't get your 18th...you will be singing a different tune.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2021, 09:50:49 AM »
😎

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2021, 10:39:48 AM »
No, but my life will be limited by my decision not to have it
Basic human rights afforded to others

Thats coercion which is a breach of the Nurenberg code

Any medical procedure requires consent, even life saving heart surgery requires a consent form.
You also have the freedom to decline medical treatment under article 8 of the human Rights Act

how has your life been limited so far by your choice to not get vaccinated

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2021, 11:48:57 AM »
how has your life been limited so far by your choice to not get vaccinated

so far not at all

Although I dont have what you would call a normal lifestyle

Once vaccine passports come in and its only a matter of time before that happens then my free movement to places I go now will be restricted.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2021, 12:39:50 PM »

An antivaxxer mother tried to you use the Nuremburg Code as a defense for not vaccinating their child.

She lost big time...the judge made a fool out of her.

;D ;D ;D

That is not funny you smug wanker. Just cos u have swallowed the official story don't think u will escape unscathed when all is said and done.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2021, 12:44:38 PM »
😎

4,893,658 of 4,894,137 Canadians aged 40-49 have survived this pandemic so far.

I'll be fine.

All Getbiggers will be fine. The only unvaccinated Getbigger who has gotten hurt by COVID so far was Van Bilderass, who was [IIRC] ventilated for Swine Flu, and by all means, SHOULD have been vaccinated for COVID, because he was clearly in the at-risk group.

But the only reason any unvaccinated people are dying is because these unvaccinated people are either old as fuck, fat as fuck, or have literally 6+ underlying medical conditions. Or in Van's case, clearly has some difficulty fighting respiratory illnesses.

If people like you stopped telling people like me who have a 99.999% chance of surviving COVID to get a needless vaccine, AND STARTED GIVING THIS MESSAGE TO PEOPLE LIKE VAN BILDERASS WHO WAS ACTUALLY AT RISK, maybe these people would have gotten it / will get it.

Fuck knows why he didn't get the vaccine given he was ventilated for Swine Flu. But again, that's what happens when misinformation is spread.

Look below, OAK - 479 Canadians in my age group have died of COVID...are you seriously suggesting I need this vaccine?

Four days ago, I also exposed myself to my friend who had tested positive for COVID using the rapid antigen test, and the PCR test at the hospital.

I drank out of his cup and everything.

Yet I'm fine.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2021, 12:52:27 PM »
That is not funny you smug wanker. Just cos u have swallowed the official story don't think u will escape unscathed when all is said and done.

Exactly.

Legal immunity is a relative thing.

Look what happened to the Jewish Sackler family of Purdue Pharma, that produced Oxycontin.

Once the social tide turns, things get ugly. You'd think the Sackler family would have known that - and what they did was technically legal.

There's no way this scam can continue, as people are getting sicker and sicker with boosters.

IMO, Bill Gates, at age 65, probably knows he is in the last 30 years of his life, and possibly much less than that. I suspect he wants the mRNA technology to be refined so that he has a chance to beat mortality.

That's not a crazy conspiracy theory...but it's a bit of one.

However, it's not a conspiracy theory to say that Bill Gates has been getting 20 to 1 returns for his investments in vaccine investments.

As OneRepMax said, Gates is a snake in the grass.

And as for this legal immunity for Big Pharma - it won't last forever.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2021, 12:54:06 PM »
4,893,658 of 4,894,137 Canadians aged 40-49 have survived this pandemic so far.

I'll be fine.

All Getbiggers will be fine. The only unvaccinated Getbigger who has gotten hurt by COVID so far was Van Bilderass, who was [IIRC] ventilated for Swine Flu, and by all means, SHOULD have been vaccinated for COVID, because he was clearly in the at-risk group.

But the only reason any unvaccinated people are dying is because these unvaccinated people are either old as fuck, fat as fuck, or have literally 6+ underlying medical conditions. Or in Van's case, clearly has some difficulty fighting respiratory illnesses.

If people like you stopped telling people like me who have a 99.999% chance of surviving COVID to get a needless vaccine, AND STARTED GIVING THIS MESSAGE TO PEOPLE LIKE VAN BILDERASS WHO WAS ACTUALLY AT RISK, maybe these people would have gotten it.

Fuck knows why he didn't get the vaccine given he was ventilated for Swine Flu. But again, that's what happens when misinform is spread.

Look below, OAK - 479 Canadians in my age group have died of COVID...are you seriously suggesting I need this vaccine?

Four days ago, I also exposed myself to my friend who had tested positive for COVID using the rapid antigen test, and the PCR test at the hospital.

I drank out of his cup and everything.

Yet I'm fine.

Have u noticed the MSM trying to highlight the few deaths of supposed unvaccinated people but all the vaxxed it is brushed under the carpet?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2021, 01:38:26 PM »
so far not at all

Although I dont have what you would call a normal lifestyle

Once vaccine passports come in and its only a matter of time before that happens then my free movement to places I go now will be restricted.

that's what I thought

same here

zero impact other than having to wear a mask when going into a store or gym

Are you saying that you don't think countries should have the right to set requirements for non-citizens who want to enter their country

Haven't vaccines for various different things been required in the past and present for international travel?

https://www.passporthealthusa.com/vaccinations/

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2021, 02:03:42 PM »
Have u noticed the MSM trying to highlight the few deaths of supposed unvaccinated people but all the vaxxed it is brushed under the carpet?

here you go
I found this under the rug

Massachusetts health officials on Tuesday reported more than 20,000 new breakthrough COVID cases over the past week and 70 more deaths.

In the last week, 20,247 new breakthrough cases -- infections in people who have been vaccinated -- were reported, with 353 more vaccinated people hospitalized, Massachusetts Department of Public Health officials said Tuesday. It's a 45% increase in the rate of new breakthrough cases in Massachusetts -- last week saw 13,919 new COVID infections in vaccinated people -- but a decrease in the number of deaths among vaccinated people.

The new report brings the total number of breakthrough cases to 134,565, and the death toll among people with breakthrough infections to 854.

Both figures remain a tiny percentage of the total number of all people who have been vaccinated.

The equivalent of just 0.07% of vaccinated people have been hospitalized with COVID and 2.7% have had confirmed infections. An even smaller percentage has died: 0.02%. The report also doesn't indicate how many of the breakthrough cases are in people with underlying conditions, though it also notes that "may be undercounted due to discrepancies" in records.

https://www.nbcboston.com/news/coronavirus/20247-new-breakthrough-cases-in-mass-70-more-deaths-in-vaccinated-people/2600575/