Author Topic: Unsightly Tranny Freak Show Highest-Earning 'Female' Jeopardy Contestant  (Read 1833 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Unsightly Tranny Freak Show Highest-Earning 'Female' Jeopardy Contestant
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2021, 06:34:52 PM »
They better be careful with this shit, Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy are still senior citizen home favorites. And seniors come from a time when people had common sense. When those ratings tank, we'll see how many trans contestants you have on. There's a 90 year old man throwing his bed pan at the set somewhere.

Haven't you noticed, all us old folks are dying off from COVID. The networks on top of this are pursuing a younger replacement audience. It is bad enough that old people like me spend less money generally therefore aren't as valuable to sponsors, but when we die we stop buying crap altogether.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2021, 06:40:09 PM »
Yep, sponsors only care about the 20-40 demographic.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2022, 02:14:28 AM »
i admit i'm stupid in these matters..

so, is she really still just a guy dressed up as a woman with a female name now or is she a FORMER MAN who cut "it off" and taking hormones and what not to be as close to being a woman as possible?...i'm confused...

No.

Not a real transgender.

Didn't take hormones when young, did not have the genetics, missed the boat and now thinks dressing as a female will make them transgender.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2022, 04:54:13 AM »
They better be careful with this shit, Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy are still senior citizen home favorites. And seniors come from a time when people had common sense. When those ratings tank, we'll see how many trans contestants you have on. There's a 90 year old man throwing his bed pan at the set somewhere.
Wheel Of Fortune has had a lot of gays but I don't know of any trannies.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2022, 02:15:54 PM »
I beg to differ, brother.  It is never "legit" but always disgusting.  It is a man.  A male.  A dude.  Not a "chick with a dick" but a "dude with tits".  Even if it removes it's penis, it is still a male.  A mentally fucked up male.

True.  But if they've had it all lopped off at least they can't con their way into protected female spaces when they are feeling a bit rapey  ;D

Bwahahahahaa! Legit LOL thank you ;D

T

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2022, 03:13:14 PM »
They're only legit if they got on the tranny juice before puberty.  The LBGT community really needs to develop a classification system. At this point, I'd say the Pres are the only group who are tolerable. The Worst is the gossiping fruitcakes who are usually in everyone's business.

It's amazing how Vince, Bay, One, etc. stay away from this topic and they are the experts.   

If you want my opinion,  its a fucking shame that they would even publish this and honestly its an insult to every female out there.  Sorry but trangender is not the same as woman.  Its like that swimmer who is "breaking every record" .  Its a slap to the face to all of thd women who have spent their lives training and mastering the sport only to be unsurped by someone who clearly has a biological advantage

Regardless as to what im "expected to go along with"....I'm going to always roll my eyes at chicanery like this.  Its cost me a lot of dates and some friends because of it though. 
A