Author Topic: WTF ???  (Read 5972 times)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: WTF ???
« Reply #75 on: January 01, 2022, 02:07:55 PM »
Ive had my own knee problems

Notice the brace on the left knee

Hahahha that’s wonderful

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #76 on: January 01, 2022, 02:09:55 PM »

You really think you can talk shit to people and they won’t do anything because you are old and a cripple?? Newsflash it’s a crime to beat anyone’s ass but people still get their asses beat all the time. I didn’t do anything becasue you didn’t dare act a fool around me in real life. You would absolutely be respectful or I would kick your damn crutch out and laugh
You're not doing shit, you skrawny bitch. Just running your mouth on the internet. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #77 on: January 01, 2022, 02:11:14 PM »
You did nothing the last time I was there.  Oh...Am I supposed to inform you that it's me? LOL?  You practically looked right through me.   Look chiefy, it could be said that neither of us knows what to really expect but, here's the caveat:  I don't care.  Try to do harm and you will go to jail and that is only the beginning of the end for you.    The law is the law and I can assure you that I know the law.

Plain and simple assault on a handicapable person in your state is, I think, a misdemeanor.  Given your pathetic track record within the courts, you won't get a pass, won't collect $200 and will go to jail.

And since I have seen you, I do know what to expect.  Wiggs and Stunt met me and did not know they met me.  They are good men.   Why not just try to be nice to those around you?  Why not just try to make a contribution instead of your usual constipation?  LOL!  What was that line from the original "The Bishop's Wife"?  To paraphrase, you never really know who you are going to meet in your daily life.

I and others here have tried to guide you. To encourage you.  To admonish and yes, to praise (where warranted) you. 

Well, at least in jail you can finally concentrate on the squat.

How the hell do you meet these people and they don’t know who you are? Are you stalking people haha?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #78 on: January 01, 2022, 02:14:32 PM »
You're not doing shit, you skrawny bitch. Just running your mouth on the internet. ::)

Carrying around an extra 50lbs of flubbee doesn’t make your big. Based on your pics I would say my FFMI is higher than yours

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #79 on: January 01, 2022, 02:17:43 PM »
How the hell do you meet these people and they don’t know who you are? Are you stalking people haha?

Nah.  Handicapable, little ol' half Jewish seasoned citizens tend to blend in.  If not, we just start acting up like Mel Brooks and Madeline Kahn did as the old Jewish couple in the airport metal detector scene of "High Anxiety".   ;D 

"Nah!  Morris Tautletaub walked DIS WAY!!"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 01, 2022, 02:21:32 PM »
I encourage all you fat slobs to come get some daily and weekly passes available no initiation fee a new year a new you

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 01, 2022, 02:25:01 PM »
I encourage all you fat slobs to come get some daily and weekly passes available no initiation fee a new year a new you

Good to see you calming down France-aaaassss!  LOL!  Smile. There's room in that HUUUUUGE HEEED a yorn for mor'n' juss this wee laddie of a Cashew!  We're willing to like you.  We're wanting to like you.  We're waiting to like you.

And you?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 01, 2022, 02:26:21 PM »
Good to see you calming down France-aaaassss!  LOL!  Smile. There's room in that HUUUUUGE HEEED a yorn for mor'n' juss this wee laddie of a Cashew!  We're willing to like you.  We're wanting to like you.  We're waiting to like you.

And you?

I am planning to piss on all your graves

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 01, 2022, 02:30:20 PM »

You must live in the multiverse of morons 'cuz here, reality shapes plans.  Given that you sometimes masquerade as a turdle, well...How's reality shaping  up?  I am about to give up on you for a while, barrel boy. Trying to explain things to you without a box of white crayons is wearing down my IQ.  Ouch!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #84 on: January 01, 2022, 02:45:18 PM »
Given your history, you'll be pissing period blood, bitch.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 01, 2022, 02:46:28 PM »
Given your history, you'll be pissing period blood, bitch.

Maybe  he can borrow some of Dopey Joe's Depends?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 01, 2022, 02:52:37 PM »
No shit but I am still in way better shape than all the assholes attacking my pics saying I look like garbage. Also legs have been improving exponentially the last 2 years. Now I am squatting again for the first time in over a decade. I am adding actual inches to the quads. Notice my legs from 2019 had so much fluid in the knee and completely atrophied I could barely walk with a cane. They don't look like that now

Speaking of which I need to get to the gym today it's a new year all the haters who don't train could actually start

Do you ever train legs?

Those twigs are like a flamingo.

Always with the same bull shit X-rays from 25 years ago.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 01, 2022, 02:59:48 PM »

Advertising new rears on getbig is a sure way to attract customers. Hopefully they give you a cut.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #88 on: January 01, 2022, 05:31:43 PM »

This made me legit LOL

Happy New Year you crazy fucker ;D
T

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #89 on: January 01, 2022, 05:59:14 PM »
Hahahha that’s wonderful

See….now you’re getting the hang of it!

🤣

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 01, 2022, 06:26:57 PM »

You really think you can talk shit to people and they won’t do anything because you are old and a cripple?? Newsflash it’s a crime to beat anyone’s ass but people still get their asses beat all the time. I didn’t do anything becasue you didn’t dare act a fool around me in real life. You would absolutely be respectful or I would kick your damn crutch out and laugh. Oh abs I bet my knees are worse than yours I willed myself to walk again why can’t you. Start with an elliptical bike daily

More proof of you being a complete ass and you penned (keyboarded) it.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 01, 2022, 06:46:41 PM »
Just like with bodybuilding, you're good at rebuttals in the same way a midget is good at being short. 

;D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: January 01, 2022, 06:48:13 PM »

You really think you can talk shit to people and they won’t do anything because you are old and a cripple?? Newsflash it’s a crime to beat anyone’s ass but people still get their asses beat all the time. I didn’t do anything becasue you didn’t dare act a fool around me in real life. You would absolutely be respectful or I would kick your damn crutch out and laugh. Oh abs I bet my knees are worse than yours I willed myself to walk again why can’t you. Start with an elliptical bike daily

This sounds familiar...

"I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day."

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 01, 2022, 07:32:06 PM »

I just defecated on your dads.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 01, 2022, 07:38:12 PM »
bhanky really wants to go to jail.   He fancies himself a regular Tom Joad.  Ask Groink how much fun jail is.  I've seen  him too, but again he never saw me.  Such a juvenile is bhanky.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #95 on: January 01, 2022, 11:31:16 PM »
Chaos is melting all over in this thread.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: January 03, 2022, 06:55:52 AM »
bhanky really wants to go to jail.   He fancies himself a regular Tom Joad.  Ask Groink how much fun jail is.  I've seen  him too, but again he never saw me.  Such a juvenile is bhanky.

Are you so stupid you think you can say anything you want to someones face and they won't punch you because you are a cripple and they might go to jail??? Have you tested this theory????? Good luck with that

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: January 03, 2022, 08:34:34 AM »
Are you so stupid you think you can say anything you want to someones face and they won't punch you because you are a cripple and they might go to jail??? Have you tested this theory????? Good luck with that

Is there anyone you wouldnt assault for bad mouthing you?

How about a woman your mothers age?

are they "safe" around you?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 03, 2022, 08:37:09 AM »
Is there anyone you wouldnt assault for bad mouthing you?

How about a woman your mothers age?

are they "safe" around you?

So you are going to let a man get in your face and say a bunch of nasty shit in front of your family and not do something?? Bullshit. No one should feel safe enough to say the things they say on Getbig in real life to anyone fucking asshats

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: January 03, 2022, 01:31:11 PM »
So you are going to let a man get in your face and say a bunch of nasty shit in front of your family and not do something?? Bullshit. No one should feel safe enough to say the things they say on Getbig in real life to anyone fucking asshats

Is that why you slapped your ex-wife around?

Mean words?