Author Topic: Aaron Singerman - "dangerous" behavior - bond revoked - jail time  (Read 10272 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Aaron Singerman - "dangerous" behavior - bond revoked - jail time
« Reply #200 on: January 18, 2022, 09:52:22 PM »
No seriously I had no idea. This must have came out after I stopped reading the boards. After that disrespect thing it got kind of weird with him..

I think his drug career started with Nubain decades ago, like with Aaron. Then IIRC, after a period of absitinence he was shooting dilaudid. Then there was some heroin.
Someone with experience can tell if someone is an addict but not necessarily due to them being emaciated. I mean Tom Prince was 310lbs and one of the most muscular people ever.

Aaron does look like an ex-addict. PJ does too. You can see it, you can hear it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #201 on: January 18, 2022, 10:11:16 PM »
It's you who doesn't know. An opiate addict can be big, whether it's muscle or fat. Otherwise how do you explain all the opiate addicted pro bodybuilders? Or take ESFitness from here.
Stop..seriously. An opiate can also include pain killers (oxy’s, codine, morphine, etc) although heroin is considered an opiate, next to fentanyl, it’s the most addictive and doesn’t have the same effect as a pain killer.

SouJerz

• Getbig II
« Reply #202 on: January 18, 2022, 10:14:51 PM »

No , it would be federal detention center...honestly its going to be worst part of his sentence due to all the restrictions. Its better to spend little to no time in jail or a detention center if you're facing a prison sentence so you can get your shit, be able to smoke and be out in the open along with getting all your snack foods and etc.

That sucks.  Not the smartest move getting arrested twice.  What's minimum security prison like?  I've heard of sentences getting cut in half or being converted to house arrest dependent on counseling and programs you participate in while in prison?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #203 on: January 18, 2022, 10:45:14 PM »
That sucks.  Not the smartest move getting arrested twice.  What's minimum security prison like?  I've heard of sentences getting cut in half or being converted to house arrest dependent on counseling and programs you participate in while in prison?

Aaron's fucked.  The white brotherhood won't take him due to his tribal origins so he'll be receiving a steady diet of burnt kielbasa starting very soon.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #204 on: January 18, 2022, 11:52:01 PM »
Stop..seriously. An opiate can also include pain killers (oxy’s, codine, morphine, etc) although heroin is considered an opiate, next to fentanyl, it’s the most addictive and doesn’t have the same effect as a pain killer.

I know all that. What is your argument, that someone can't be a functional addict even for a period of time? Heroin is even used at Wall Street. What you see in these picture is gutter junkies, no social safety net and no money to keep up with food, health measure etc. It's like gutter alcoholic vs an alcoholic that is found everywhere in society.

Oxycontin is very popular in bodybuilding. Heroin isn't any more addictive that the synthetics, what's your source for this idea? Also, what do you think happens to Oxy addicts when their supply runs out? They go to heroin. The synthetics and heroin are interchangable. The addicts would prefer the Oxy but heroin is much cheaper and easier to get.

Codeine is a baby narcotic. I've taken hundreds of them with zero withdrawals after cutting it (not to say it can't be addictive. One training partner takes 6-12 codeine tablets a day and has done so for 12 years straight. He's pretty addicted). It also has a ceiling effect as it only converts to morphine to a certain degree. Codeine does nothing for a serious narcotics addict to even thwart withdrawal effects. My bodybuilding friends would like some codeine for training and soreness and injuries but there is none on the black market here because there is no market for it. All you have is Oxy and Tramadol here.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #205 on: January 19, 2022, 09:57:32 AM »
Aaron's fucked.  The white brotherhood won't take him due to his tribal origins so he'll be receiving a steady diet of burnt kielbasa starting very soon.

nah, not in the country club he's going to
unless he does it willingly of course
slaps his willy

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: January 19, 2022, 10:14:49 AM »
I know all that. What is your argument, that someone can't be a functional addict even for a period of time? Heroin is even used at Wall Street. What you see in these picture is gutter junkies, no social safety net and no money to keep up with food, health measure etc. It's like gutter alcoholic vs an alcoholic that is found everywhere in society.

Oxycontin is very popular in bodybuilding. Heroin isn't any more addictive that the synthetics, what's your source for this idea? Also, what do you think happens to Oxy addicts when their supply runs out? They go to heroin. The synthetics and heroin are interchangable. The addicts would prefer the Oxy but heroin is much cheaper and easier to get.

Codeine is a baby narcotic. I've taken hundreds of them with zero withdrawals after cutting it (not to say it can't be addictive. One training partner takes 6-12 codeine tablets a day and has done so for 12 years straight. He's pretty addicted). It also has a ceiling effect as it only converts to morphine to a certain degree. Codeine does nothing for a serious narcotics addict to even thwart withdrawal effects. My bodybuilding friends would like some codeine for training and soreness and injuries but there is none on the black market here because there is no market for it. All you have is Oxy and Tramadol here.

I know a lot of highly functional successful drug addicts.

And lets not get started on alcoholics. I know dozens of successful business owners who drink themselves silly every single day. The owner of a company i worked for used to start drinking at lunch every day and stay up until midnight drinking. He was a nice guy who always hung out with clients and other business owners; he knew everyone. All he did was drink and entertain people for business purposes. Traveled all over the states. He could down a 12 pack in 2-3 hours.

My good friend is a very successful Architect and has been doing Oxy's and Coke for years.

A lady i worked with took Vicodin everyday for about 6 years, up to 20 a day. She ran a successful Accounting Department at a large company i worked for. I used to buy some off her every once in a while back when i liked to party. Never knew how deep in she was until she told me. Ended up getting clean a few years ago. Perfectly functional, only giveaway was that she would talk a lot. Looked like a normal person.

A guy i grew up with owns a roofing business and takes Valium all day long to chill out. Has been for a very long time. Last time i saw him around 3 years ago he took 2 Val before we went out drinking, acted normal the entire time. His older brother was messed up on them for a while, but finally cleaned up.

I know dozens of people who smoke weed all day long and function better than i do. ;D

The only thing i'll use these days are Tramadol and Kratom. Tramadol is great for mild pain and Kratom helps me relax. I only take it a few times a month.

Once weed is sold openly here in my state (April 2022), i plan on smoking a little on the weekends. Looking forward to that.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #207 on: January 19, 2022, 10:23:49 AM »

Heroin???  He's not going to have access to any tits.  Again...you would have to be a complete moron to sell drugs on minimum security or take drugs.
It's Miami Vince are you fucking kidding.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #208 on: January 19, 2022, 05:44:24 PM »
The new Redcon1 gym coming soon, sneak peak!

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #209 on: January 21, 2022, 03:01:13 AM »
He was a heroin addict years ago long before anyone knew who he was. He talked about how he was nothing but skin and bind and his ex girlfriend nursed him back to health and help him kick it.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #210 on: January 26, 2022, 09:59:08 PM »

https://bocanewsnow.com/2022/01/26/aaron-singerman-government-seeks-78-97-months-in-prison-sentencing-thursday/

AARON SINGERMAN: Government Seeks 78-97 Months In Prison, Sentencing Thursday

AARON SINGERMAN ASKS FOR 20 MONTHS, BUT DID HIS ATTORNEYS MISLEAD?

https://bocanewsnow.com/2022/01/22/aaron-singerman-asks-for-20-months-but-did-his-attorneys-mislead/

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #211 on: March 06, 2022, 03:12:16 PM »
I think this could be a good thing for both Aaron and Pj. A chance to have some serious reflection on the things that TRULY matter in life. They have been very materialistic and hopefully some time behind bars will allow them a new perspective. I just feel bad for Aaron’s wife and children. Hopefully they are adjusting well.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #212 on: March 06, 2022, 05:23:50 PM »
I think this could be a good thing for both Aaron and Pj. A chance to have some serious reflection on the things that TRULY matter in life. They have been very materialistic and hopefully some time behind bars will allow them a new perspective. I just feel bad for Aaron’s wife and children. Hopefully they are adjusting well.

Fuck both of them.  Idiots.  As for Aarons wife?  I'm sure she's already been adjusted well.

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #213 on: March 06, 2022, 05:29:22 PM »
Fuck both of them.  Idiots.  As for Aarons wife?  I'm sure she's already been adjusted well.
At one time I would’ve agreed with you. I’ve chosen to take a more positive outlook on life (not the getbig way I know). Stay positive and supportive and life will reward you my friends.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #214 on: March 06, 2022, 07:01:57 PM »
Fuck both of them.  Idiots. 

Well said.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: March 06, 2022, 09:12:43 PM »

So what are all the health issues people are talking about regarding PJ?  I know he's a recovering alcoholic and has had liver issues but is there something more to this?

Is he handing these out for free commissary?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: March 06, 2022, 09:19:07 PM »
So what are all the health issues people are talking about regarding PJ?  I know he's a recovering alcoholic and has had liver issues but is there something more to this?

Is he handing these out for free commissary?

His one eye looked all kinds of fucked up. Maybe some kind of stroke  ???

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: March 06, 2022, 10:26:30 PM »
His one eye looked all kinds of fucked up. Maybe some kind of stroke  ???

With over 4M in fines plus jail time that would be understandable.😓

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #218 on: March 07, 2022, 03:13:13 AM »

;D
T

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #219 on: March 07, 2022, 07:25:19 AM »

Haha classic