Author Topic: IronMagazine.com..........Ok You Won This Match  (Read 23112 times)

a_pupil

• Getbig V
Re: IronMagazine.com..........A Quick Reminder😃
« Reply #75 on: February 18, 2022, 11:48:57 AM »
Vince will pull some strings to get that sentence overturned

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: February 18, 2022, 11:56:35 AM »
https://www.naturalproductsinsider.com/regulatory/another-blackstone-labs-co-founder-sentenced-prison

Robert DiMaggio, who pleaded guilty to conspiracy to defraud the United States, was sentenced to 36 months of supervised release. Russell Williams, a lawyer representing DiMaggio, said his client’s sentence was “commensurate” with “his culpability in the case.”

Rob does this mean you'll be getting sexually assaulted on street corners or in public bathrooms as opposed to behind bars?

Are you no longer able to post here as part of your sentencing?

36 months is a long time to be on probation, sounds like you got the short end of the stick here.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #77 on: February 18, 2022, 12:14:02 PM »
Well Vince?   You looking like a suckamcee about your gloating and predictions now.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #78 on: February 18, 2022, 12:27:59 PM »
https://www.naturalproductsinsider.com/regulatory/another-blackstone-labs-co-founder-sentenced-prison

Robert DiMaggio, who pleaded guilty to conspiracy to defraud the United States, was sentenced to 36 months of supervised release. Russell Williams, a lawyer representing DiMaggio, said his client’s sentence was “commensurate” with “his culpability in the case.”

Not sure how he pulled that shit off....very suspicious as everyone else has gotten prison.  If he's the only one who doesnt get prison time then i'll have a good idea what went down.

Congratulations are still in order Rob, you dodged the slammer and you can sit at home and continue to pester me .  But your day is coming, pal, its coming

But it was a good thread i made...
A

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 18, 2022, 12:55:00 PM »

Not sure how he pulled that shit off....very suspicious as everyone else has gotten prison.  If he's the only one who doesnt get prison time then i'll have a good idea what went down.

Congratulations are still in order Rob, you dodged the slammer and you can sit at home and continue to pester me .  But your day is coming, pal, its coming

Vince when you say you’re not sure how he pulled this off are you basing it on your previous legal experience/cases?

We already know Rob corporated with the investigation, and he was wise to do this when Aaron and PJ decided to act as FDA officials,so where is your confusion?

SouJerz

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: February 18, 2022, 01:25:05 PM »

Bahahahaha.  When do you just admit.  I was wrong what I s said would happen didn’t.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #81 on: February 18, 2022, 01:42:15 PM »
I`ve owned three Dachsunds on two different occasions...two short haired and one long haired version..............GET ONE NOW THEY ARE AWESOME FUCKING DOGS.................... .DO IT NOW !! LOL  ;D

Excellent news - I will tell my Wife I'm now 100% into the project because of you my friend  ;D - thank you - we almost found him/her today but were slightly too slow off the mark - dappled with one blue and one green eye... dammit!

Gonna keep watch like a hawk on the various websites over the weekend - I'll keep you updated
T

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #82 on: February 18, 2022, 01:50:27 PM »
Vince when you say you’re not sure how he pulled this off are you basing it on your previous legal experience/cases?

We already know Rob corporated with the investigation, and he was wise to do this when Aaron and PJ decided to act as FDA officials,so where is your confusion?

That was Boccuzi that did that, but i suppose Rob pleading guilty early factored it.  Aaron told me himself he was going to prison but it is what it is
A

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: February 18, 2022, 01:53:22 PM »

That was Boccuzi that did that, but i suppose Rob pleading guilty early factored it.  Aaron told me himself he was going to prison but it is what it is

Vince, you going to visit Aaron or put money on his books. I don't think he needs it but as token of your friendship.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #84 on: February 18, 2022, 02:19:17 PM »
At least with this verdict the online battle can continue.
Hopefully Vince can get off the mat and continue the fight.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 18, 2022, 02:33:01 PM »
Excellent news - I will tell my Wife I'm now 100% into the project because of you my friend  ;D - thank you - we almost found him/her today but were slightly too slow off the mark - dappled with one blue and one green eye... dammit!

Gonna keep watch like a hawk on the various websites over the weekend - I'll keep you updated

Wife?

Traffin I thought all this family nonsense was to create jealousy among members here?

I’m shattered.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #86 on: February 18, 2022, 04:32:00 PM »
Vince Goodrum apparently has been exposed as a fraud and should never be trusted again. 

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #87 on: February 18, 2022, 05:10:56 PM »
Rob beat the system. Rob beat Vince. Rob wins!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #88 on: February 18, 2022, 05:12:37 PM »
I am anxiously awaiting Rob's triumphant return to getbig and for him to rub Vinny G's face in it. 

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: February 18, 2022, 05:31:03 PM »
Vince has been on an epic losing streak.

The poor fella wouldn't be able to pick the winner in a one horse race.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #90 on: February 19, 2022, 05:10:57 AM »
I am anxiously awaiting Rob's triumphant return to getbig and for him to rub Vinny G's face in it.

Dont expect much ....he got 36 months supervised release meaning that they will be keeping a close watch on his activities but yea....he won this round
A

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: February 19, 2022, 05:39:44 AM »

Tick tock tick tock…..

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #92 on: February 19, 2022, 05:41:49 AM »

Cool Taf...if and when you get one you and your wife will love it....they are simply great little dogs.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #93 on: February 19, 2022, 07:50:12 AM »

No you won't.  You had a "good idea" that he was going to jail and you were completely wrong.

This is why you wouldn't bet your account on your promise of him going to jail.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: February 19, 2022, 07:58:43 AM »
This thread is proof that Venom Vince and Jewbacca aren't the power couple of the industry like we were led to believe

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #95 on: February 19, 2022, 08:09:28 AM »

Dont expect much ....he got 36 months supervised release meaning that they will be keeping a close watch on his activities but yea....he won this round

1.5 years with good behavior.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #96 on: February 19, 2022, 08:43:02 AM »
Not sure how he pulled that shit off....very suspicious as everyone else has gotten prison.

by pleading guilty from day 1 and cooperating with the government.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: February 19, 2022, 08:57:57 AM »

No one likes snitches, but when it's guys like PJ and Aaron that are involved then who cares.

Good snitching Ser.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: February 19, 2022, 09:12:56 AM »
1.5 years with good behavior.

Are you posting from prison in between sexual assaults?

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: February 19, 2022, 09:21:07 AM »

Smart move my friend