Poll

Should The True Adonis be let back in getbig?

Yes
No

Voting closes: June 20, 2049, 01:31:16 PM

Author Topic: Should The True Adonis be let back in getbig?  (Read 8520 times)

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
Re: Should The True Adonis be let back in getbig?
« Reply #100 on: February 06, 2022, 07:18:55 AM »
It´s called a Legal age for a reason dummy.  do you like young boys & Girls sounds very suspect  ???

bro

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #101 on: February 06, 2022, 07:21:32 AM »
No he wasn't
It was people on here that didnt have the intelligence to work out the difference between a pedophile and a sex offender.
Both are wrong but there is a distinct difference

care to elaborate?  Not all sex offenders are pedophiles but all pedophiles are sex offenders?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #102 on: February 06, 2022, 07:26:25 AM »
Multiple posts about sex with underage girls and vehement defense of such acts, was given plenty of time and posts to consider his position. He chose to push the hard line in favor of this type of behaviour, not cool.

Yeah I think that deserves a perm ban no room for pedos here got enough aggressive closet phaggot already

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: February 06, 2022, 07:40:52 AM »
Pedos need to be shot having said that dating women significantly younger than you is also lame. It doesn’t make you look cool or young or hip. It makes you look old and pathetic like you can’t find an attractive women your age so have found a younger partner you can control and dominate. Real men can get attractive strong willed women their age they don’t need to find young girls with daddy issues to control.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: February 06, 2022, 07:43:16 AM »
Pedos need to be shot having said that dating women significantly younger than you is also lame. It doesn’t make you look cool or young or hip. It makes you look old and pathetic like you can’t find an attractive women your age so have found a younger partner you can control and dominate. Real men can get attractive strong willed women their age they don’t need to find young girls with daddy issues to control.

Half your age plus 7 is ideal

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #105 on: February 06, 2022, 07:51:31 AM »
No need to back paddle now. Now we know how you really feel about sex with minors. Despicable.
Did you watch that video around the 3 min mark? Some very questionable statements being made.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: February 06, 2022, 07:53:06 AM »
care to elaborate?  Not all sex offenders are pedophiles but all pedophiles are sex offenders?

exactly..

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #107 on: February 06, 2022, 08:28:34 AM »
No need to back paddle now. Now we know how you really feel about sex with minors. Despicable.

I knew that ultimately something like this would come out from all of Matt Canning’s imbecilic rantings.

Sooner or later he would go beyond his racism and anti-semitism and expose that he is a creepy fucking weirdo who sees nothing wrong with pedophilia.

I understand that he is a retard, but that doesn’t excuse supporting pedophiles and pedophilia. On a board like Getbig that line can never be crossed and when it is, it can’t be tolerated.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #108 on: February 06, 2022, 08:53:11 AM »
I knew that ultimately something like this would come out from all of Matt Canning’s imbecilic rantings.

Sooner or later he would go beyond his racism and anti-semitism and expose that he is a creepy fucking weirdo who sees nothing wrong with pedophilia.

I understand that he is a retard, but that doesn’t excuse supporting pedophiles and pedophilia. On a board like Getbig that line can never be crossed and when it is, it can’t be tolerated.

Go back and listen to the vid around the 3 min mark.  MATT did not defend ped., so let's not let that falsehood get traction.
:

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #109 on: February 06, 2022, 09:30:24 AM »

This
T

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: February 06, 2022, 09:49:54 AM »
exactly..
no you were commenting on the age of consent, which is clearly defined by law. The law quite rightly defines when legal sex is Law to protect mainly the young woman who might be under puberty. Your statment clearly asked if sex was under the now legal age would it change our opinions or be OK.  you Sir are a closet ....

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: February 06, 2022, 10:50:07 AM »
no you were commenting on the age of consent, which is clearly defined by law. The law quite rightly defines when legal sex is Law to protect mainly the young woman who might be under puberty. Your statment clearly asked if sex was under the now legal age would it change our opinions or be OK.  you Sir are a closet ....
I was asking a question not making a statement , the question mark was a bit of a giveaway.

I know its not easy discusing this from a purely objective point because of the subject matter but try not to over react by making silly accusations.

The point I am making is that the law dictates some peoples choices and that for some it doesnt.

I make my choices on the appearance of a woman, I dont pick children, I pick adults and it has nothing to do with what the law says it is.

The age of consent varies all over the world but mainly its 16, its 16 because the majority of law makers believe that an individual is mature enough to make informed consent at that point in their lives.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #112 on: February 06, 2022, 10:54:59 AM »
Yeah I think that deserves a perm ban no room for pedos here got enough aggressive closet phaggot already
YOU HAVE NOT BEEN HERE LONG ENOUGH TO MAKE SUCH A DEMAND...........NOOB.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #113 on: February 06, 2022, 10:58:44 AM »
Go back and listen to the vid around the 3 min mark.  MATT did not defend ped., so let's not let that falsehood get traction.

We don't agree on much but this is textbook moderating. Kudos to you Princess.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #114 on: February 06, 2022, 11:00:53 AM »
In a nuthell,anyone that has sex or molests a child hould be castrated and then skowly tortured daily.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #115 on: February 06, 2022, 11:01:29 AM »
Multiple posts about sex with underage girls and vehement defense of such acts, was given plenty of time and posts to consider his position. He chose to push the hard line in favor of this type of behaviour, not cool.

he seemed like the typical trust fund rich kid with no common sense and spoiled. Much like bhank.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: February 06, 2022, 11:10:00 AM »
It makes you look old and pathetic like you can’t find an attractive women your age so have found a younger partner you can control and dominate. Real men can get attractive strong willed women their age they don’t need to find young girls with daddy issues to control.

This guy giving advice on women is like shizzo giving diet & exercise advice, or Matt C giving parenting advice.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #117 on: February 06, 2022, 11:57:35 AM »
Did you watch that video around the 3 min mark? Some very questionable statements being made.

Those are three guys that I would not let around most people.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #118 on: February 06, 2022, 11:58:56 AM »

It’s a sad day indeed when Shizzo is a better poster than someone (Matt).

Matt is the worst of the worst—i dont think I have ever read a single post of his in their entirety.
X

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #119 on: February 06, 2022, 12:07:17 PM »
No worries.  I lurked and/or posted anonymously (when we could back then) for years before I joined.  Were you at least lurking during Jay's Olympia's when we all did our best to sucker people into threads about him that turned out to be a fridge or freezer.  Those were some fucking classics, and very creative.

Same here.  When the guest feature was turned off, I was forced to make an account.  Hence the name.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: February 06, 2022, 12:58:41 PM »
he seemed like the typical trust fund rich kid with no common sense and spoiled. Much like bhank.

Don’t start grouping with pedos duckface that’s not cool I won’t even date women more than 5 years younger. I already shared my opinion about sleep age preying on younger women much less girls

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: February 06, 2022, 01:01:25 PM »
Don’t start grouping with pedos duckface that’s not cool I won’t even date women more than 5 years younger. I already shared my opinion about sleep age preying on younger women much less girls

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #122 on: February 06, 2022, 04:18:55 PM »

so any older guy that ever looked at a playboy magazine is a perve?

E
E

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #123 on: February 07, 2022, 05:34:43 AM »
so any older guy that ever looked at a playboy magazine is a perve?

E

Do you understand the difference between being in a relationship with a woman and lusting after her

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: February 07, 2022, 06:18:51 AM »

It’s a sad day indeed when Shizzo is a better poster than someone

I might be in the minority here, but I think Shizzo is better than a couple of posters.

"1"