Poll

Who has the better bodybuilding physique?

Wes
64 (77.1%)
bhank
19 (22.9%)

Total Members Voted: 83

Voting closed: May 14, 2022, 06:27:54 PM

Author Topic: LET'S SETTLE THIS FUED!  (Read 35235 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
Re: LET'S SETTLE THIS FUED!
« Reply #275 on: February 07, 2022, 04:21:19 AM »
It doesn't matter my legs are visually improving by the day right now they will be undeniable soon

And once that happens your life will be perfect and you will be happy.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #276 on: February 07, 2022, 04:29:51 AM »
54 to 18

Is this avatar in wes's profile real or shopped?
bhanks head doesnt look right
looks like he combed his hair with a cake-mixer
messy-melon of peace

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #277 on: February 07, 2022, 05:18:33 AM »
Is this avatar in wes's profile real or shopped?
bhanks head doesnt look right
looks like he combed his hair with a cake-mixer
messy-melon of peace
It`s real if you can actualluy believe it.  :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #278 on: February 07, 2022, 05:18:52 AM »
And once that happens your life will be perfect and you will be happy.

My life doesn't exactly suck right now. I have a girlfriend with nice kids, a great mini me who I see often and do nice things with and a nice home. Obviously, like many others and I would like more financial security.  However, I am not broke, living in a trailer eating ramen noodles or waiting to be sentenced to jail, or on probation, or out of shape living on beer and sorrow yet. I am still living a decent life. I took my girlfriend with her daughter and my son to the aquarium yesterday and we looked at the sharks and they let the kids touch the stingrays. My gym membership is paid and there is food in the fridge. Life could be a lot worse.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: February 07, 2022, 05:20:57 AM »
I have had several injuries since then a pec tear at 40, a 2cm meniscus tear and bakers cyst formation at 42 which resulted in complete bilateral leg atrophy, and another pec/shoulder/bicep tendon tear at 43 only 4 months prior to my first show.
JESUS CHRIST WE KNOW.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: February 07, 2022, 05:22:22 AM »
Really post a current pic then I will wait
None needed.....fifty four to eighteen says it all sonny.

I`ll wait until you are 66 years old then let see your pics....I`m still in shape tiday....you`ll be dead by fifty five or earlier.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: February 07, 2022, 05:26:31 AM »
My life doesn't exactly suck right now. I have a girlfriend with nice kids, a great mini me who I see often and do nice things with and a nice home. Obviously, like many others and I would like more financial security.  However, I am not broke, living in a trailer eating ramen noodles or waiting to be sentenced to jail, or on probation, or out of shape living on beer and sorrow yet. I am still living a decent life. I took my girlfriend with her daughter and my son to the aquarium yesterday and we looked at the sharks and they let the kids touch the stingrays. My gym membership is paid and there is food in the fridge. Life could be a lot worse.
YEAH BUT YOU STILL HAVE TO BE YOU AND THAT TRULY MUST SUCK.  LOL  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: February 07, 2022, 05:26:47 AM »
None needed.....fifty four to eighteen say it all sonny.

You just claimed you have been in shape your entire life yet are only posting 10 year old pics. Did you die a decade ago? Are you still alive now? You have been here for decades you are more popular and that is hardly a Unanimous decision. If you are still in shape today let's see it no one expects you to look 25 but are you an in shape 66 year old or not? You said you had to lose 5 inches off your belly and hadn't worked out in 5 years that is not exactly my definition of in shape. Then you post starvation rations on thewhat did you eat thread. There is a big difference between starving away a belly and actually being in shape.

This is my second bacon sandwich with sausage gravy this morning already and my legs are still all cut up amd vascular. When training and in shape you can eat a lot of food and no I am not on any hgh you keep saying that but it simply isn’t true.

BossBoss

• Getbig III
  • part-time IFBB-Professional
« Reply #283 on: February 07, 2022, 05:56:05 AM »
That is absolutely disgusting ^^

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: February 07, 2022, 06:08:59 AM »
You just claimed you have been in shape your entire life yet are only posting 10 year old pics. Did you die a decade ago? Are you still alive now? You have been here for decades you are more popular and that is hardly a Unanimous decision. If you are still in shape today let's see it no one expects you to look 25 but are you an in shape 66 year old or not? You said you had to lose 5 inches off your belly and hadn't worked out in 5 years that is not exactly my definition of in shape. Then you post starvation rations on thewhat did you eat thread. There is a big difference between starving away a belly and actually being in shape.

This is my second bacon sandwich with sausage gravy this morning already and my legs are still all cut up amd vascular. When training and in shape you can eat a lot of food and no I am not on any hgh you keep saying that but it simply isn’t true.

shit looks disgusting.

a prisoner has access to a better breakfast than that throw up.

BossBoss

• Getbig III
  • part-time IFBB-Professional
« Reply #285 on: February 07, 2022, 06:13:50 AM »
shit looks disgusting.

Actually, a prisoner has access to a better breakfast than that throw up.

Yep Prisoners definitely get better food. They would get sick on the bhanks diet.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: February 07, 2022, 06:17:54 AM »
It's 9:12 I have had two bacon sandwiches and sausage and biscuit gravy and I am fucking starving that is a good sign. A strong appetite is always a good sign.
Thinking it's a chest day. My rotation has changed I put chest between legs and back because I hit legs again on back day with the stiffs. I hit some biceps on back day and some triceps on chest but not currently doing an arm or shoulder day but may start again giving the tendonitis some rest now. So it's a 3 day rotation now but can take over a week as squats and stiff leg deadlifts really stress the recovery and can't be done safely if not recovered fully. Also had a cold for a month but over that now so may add a 4th day back in as need time after back before I can do legs again anyway.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #287 on: February 07, 2022, 06:24:57 AM »
It's 9:12 I have had two bacon sandwiches and sausage and biscuit gravy and I am fucking starving that is a good sign. A strong appetite is always a good sign.
Thinking it's a chest day. My rotation has changed I put chest between legs and back because I hit legs again on back day with the stiffs. I hit some biceps on back day and some triceps on chest but not currently doing an arm or shoulder day but may start again giving the tendonitis some rest now. So it's a 3 day rotation now but can take over a week as squats and stiff leg deadlifts really stress the recovery and can't be done safely if not recovered fully. Also had a cold for a month but over that now so may add a 4th day back in as need time after back before I can do legs again anyway.

yup
i normally deadlift heavy one week, and squat heavy the next week, alternating

week 1:

deadlift - work up to max weight for 3's
squat - sets of 8

next week:

deadlift - sets of 8
squat - work up to max weight for 3's

i like a day dedicated to shoulders/upper-back
since doing that my shoulders have actually healed better and my bench has gone  up

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: February 07, 2022, 06:45:28 AM »
Yep Prisoners definitely get better food. They would get sick on the bhanks diet.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: February 07, 2022, 06:50:35 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: February 07, 2022, 07:11:40 AM »

I started as a kid and told you not too long ago that I was totally inactive for around five years.....now I`m lookin pretty good since I started back....now go fuck yourself.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: February 07, 2022, 07:13:02 AM »
NOBODY CARES AND THAT BREAKFAST IS ATROCIOUS.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: February 07, 2022, 07:15:23 AM »

Let me clue you in on something....I SIMPLY AM better ...popularity has nothing to do with it,a rabid skunk would be more popular than you are on this board cuz you`re an asshole.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: February 07, 2022, 07:17:43 AM »

Only a dumb country fuck like you would ingest pig vomit like that.

You have no disciplie..you train like a kunt and eat whatever garbage you want to.....some bodybuilder you are Mr. GH.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: February 07, 2022, 07:42:34 AM »

Only a dumb country fuck like you would ingest pig vomit like that.

You have no disciplie..you train like a kunt and eat whatever garbage you want to.....some bodybuilder you are Mr. GH.

Its bacon and wheat bread (you cant see but that is a bacon sandwich not just bread) with sausage and gravy (whole milk and flour) on top. It's extremely healthy high in protein and fat with some carbs from the wheat bread. Great way to start your day nice hearty breakfast. Two sources of meat and milk based protein as well then wheat bread and flour I mean seriously it's Great for bodybuilding. You can't bodybuild on air and sunshine  you need food protein and fat and carbs

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: February 07, 2022, 07:44:37 AM »
YOUR FOOD SUCKS....IT`S NOT THE LEAST BIT HEALTHY,THAT`S WHY YOU BLEED YOU BLOODY FUCK.  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: February 07, 2022, 07:46:04 AM »
I WON..............THREAD OVER..........NOW GO HAVE A GOOD CRY.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: February 07, 2022, 07:47:38 AM »
It’s 10:45 and I am cooking a beef kielbasa for the schmoes. 3rd variety of meat today 4th source of protein and far and another 1500 calories. Will eat this with some mustard and a coke a package of cheesy broccoli rice

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: February 07, 2022, 07:51:11 AM »
It’s 10:45 and I am cooking a beef kielbasa for the schmoes. 3rd variety of meat today 4th source of protein and far and another 1k calories. Will eat this with some mustard and a coke a package of cheesy broccoli rice

Hanky, how many calories do you think you consume in a day?

you don't drink diet coke? or are your drinking regular coke for the insulin response?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: February 07, 2022, 07:53:35 AM »
Hanky, how many calories do you think you consume in a day?

you don't drink diet coke? or are your drinking regular coke for the insulin response?

Well I have already had 64 ounces or so of Gatorade. I didn’t have any coffee this morning so the coke would be for the caffeine. Only phaggot a drink Diet Coke