Poll

Who has the better bodybuilding physique?

Wes
64 (77.1%)
bhank
19 (22.9%)

Total Members Voted: 83

Voting closed: May 14, 2022, 06:27:54 PM

Author Topic: LET'S SETTLE THIS FUED!  (Read 35276 times)

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
Re: LET'S SETTLE THIS FUED!
« Reply #675 on: February 12, 2022, 01:10:15 PM »
There is in actuality no feud.....I simply look far better than this torn up mess of garbled and sewn together bodyparts....PLUS,I outsquatted him in my fifties..............don t get me started on his bloody asshole and iron rods in his so called legs and one big delt and one tiny arm and the extreme edema and his constant lying about his gear usage and his beating of poor defenseless women.

I rest my case.

But, but, Wes!

He's 225! 

Anyone who knows anything about bodybuilding understands that you can't overcome a heavier man onstage, symmetry and proportions be damned!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #676 on: February 12, 2022, 01:45:05 PM »
But, but, Wes!

He's 225! 

Anyone who knows anything about bodybuilding understands that you can't overcome a heavier man onstage, symmetry and proportions be damned!

The fuck kind of symmetry and proportions does Wes have at 150lbs 5foot8 again it's not like he is a muscular 5foot2 he is a skinny 5foot8 even my fucking legs are bigger and better than his. He is 3 inches shorter and 75lbs lighter at about the same bodyfat and condition it's not like it's 20lbs and he has better proportions. I am literally 50% larger than Wes it is not close

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #677 on: February 12, 2022, 01:55:07 PM »
Strange how you keep talking about 225 ignoring I squatted 355 on video. You can subjectively argue depth all you want but I squated 355 on video mid December
#1 No you didn't, half squats don't count.
#2 405 would crush you, you claimed to be able to rep 405 6 months ago.
#3 Stop lying
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #678 on: February 12, 2022, 01:58:58 PM »
I’m going to ask him tomorrow.

I was in Palm Springs on Thursday. Not quite all the way to Big Bear.   😁
Off the 62 or the 111? Sounds like the 62, Yucca Valley/Joshua Tree area. I've been looking for some camping spots back there. Been off the 247 a bunch of times, looking south of the 62, north of the 10. Maybe around Cap Rock. A million little spots and probably 75% of them are shitty.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #679 on: February 12, 2022, 02:13:50 PM »
#1 No you didn't, half squats don't count.
#2 405 would crush you, you claimed to be able to rep 405 6 months ago.
#3 Stop lying

Again a squat is 90 degrees that was not a half squat that is a good gym squat maybe 2 inches too high for a powerlifting meet. I never claimed to be able to rep 405. I said I repped 405 in college and could get one rep now but would be repping it again soon enough. I got one with 355 I think that is pretty close considering I was making the max estimate based on not having squatted in years. I literally had to join a gym to find a squat rack. I can do more but didn't want to push it. However I am still squatting and getting stronger. Meanwhile you are still fat.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #680 on: February 12, 2022, 02:35:17 PM »
Bhanks > Ed Coan in his prime
X

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #681 on: February 12, 2022, 02:45:33 PM »
Bhanks, have you thought about using your cane when your not training?

You said you used them on and off for 20 years

Maybe it’s smart to use them when training?

What about wearing your knee sleeves during the day so you can walk/ use the bathroom without issues?

I don't wear a lifting knee sleeve during the day I wear a much lighter knee sleeve that just give some mild compression. I also dont use it everyday only when having an issue. Right now yes knee slipped twice today so wearing a light open knee compression sleeve

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #682 on: February 12, 2022, 03:37:45 PM »
The fuck kind of symmetry and proportions does Wes have at 150lbs 5foot8 again it's not like he is a muscular 5foot2 he is a skinny 5foot8 even my fucking legs are bigger and better than his. He is 3 inches shorter and 75lbs lighter at about the same bodyfat and condition it's not like it's 20lbs and he has better proportions. I am literally 50% larger than Wes it is not close
With a completely disgusting looking physique.....and I beg to differ about your pathetic legs...mine suck, but your are terrible.........not a hamstring in ight.

Lot of smaller guys have beaten bigger guys,....I have done so myself many times when they group Masters class guys of all weights together....I`d kill you onstage.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #683 on: February 12, 2022, 03:38:36 PM »
But, but, Wes!

He's 225! 

I`m scared stiff my brother.  LOL  ;D

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #684 on: February 12, 2022, 04:04:01 PM »
Off the 62 or the 111? Sounds like the 62, Yucca Valley/Joshua Tree area. I've been looking for some camping spots back there. Been off the 247 a bunch of times, looking south of the 62, north of the 10. Maybe around Cap Rock. A million little spots and probably 75% of them are shitty.

South of the 111.

Just a one day thing.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #685 on: February 12, 2022, 08:21:15 PM »
With a completely disgusting looking physique.....and I beg to differ about your pathetic legs...mine suck, but your are terrible.........not a hamstring in ight.

Lot of smaller guys have beaten bigger guys,....I have done so myself many times when they group Masters class guys of all weights together....I`d kill you onstage.

If we were both on the beach no one would even notice you because again you are the size of a child. You have never had size tell me which arm of mine is tiny because it's still bigger than both of yours combined. And what are you talking about you would kill me on stage you talk as if you are currently in shape and you are not so stop it. You are 20lbs under the classic physique weight limit for your height you are barely the size of an abercrombie model

I mean fuck it you are 66 years old and a petite man I should let you have the win sure Wes you are the bodybuilder 60 5th place riibbons in the bantomweight division. I mean honestly I didn't even know 150lbs was a weight class and at 5foot8 if you think that is bodybuilding I guess but not by my definition. I am small for bodybuilding you are tiny

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #686 on: February 12, 2022, 08:53:04 PM »
Again a squat is 90 degrees that was not a half squat that is a good gym squat maybe 2 inches too high for a powerlifting meet. I never claimed to be able to rep 405. I said I repped 405 in college and could get one rep now but would be repping it again soon enough. I got one with 355 I think that is pretty close considering I was making the max estimate based on not having squatted in years. I literally had to join a gym to find a squat rack. I can do more but didn't want to push it. However I am still squatting and getting stronger. Meanwhile you are still fat.
You didn't get one with 355, stop lying. That pitiful shit you posted was higher than Willie Nelson at a Snoop Dog concert. You're lying and bullshitting, dragging this lie on for months now, just admit you're a liar and move on.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #687 on: February 12, 2022, 09:37:58 PM »
What fucking visceral fat????? My abdomen is bloated at the end of the day it is flat as can be every morning and there is never any visceral fat

This pic is from 9pm last night at a weight of 227lbs where is this visceral fat of which you speak??? Because I am seeing a cut up midsection and it's a lot tighter in the am but is sure as fuck isn't fat in the pm

Visceral fat in inside the abdominal wall. You can have tons if visceral and still have a defined abdomen.

Dexter probably has some visceral fat in this photo, but his is a cutup midsection. One of the best.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #688 on: February 13, 2022, 01:18:11 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #689 on: February 13, 2022, 05:29:17 AM »
You didn't get one with 355, stop lying. That pitiful shit you posted was higher than Willie Nelson at a Snoop Dog concert. You're lying and bullshitting, dragging this lie on for months now, just admit you're a liar and move on.

You do realize depth is a subjective opinion it is literally not possible to lie when stating a subjective opinion. In my opinion that is a good gym depth squat. It is a 90 degree squat putting stress on the quads. Lower than that and it is going to the hamstrings and glutes and putting more stress on the knee.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #690 on: February 13, 2022, 05:30:18 AM »
Visceral fat in inside the abdominal wall. You can have tons if visceral and still have a defined abdomen.

Dexter probably has some visceral fat in this photo, but his is a cutup midsection. One of the best.

I don't have any visceral fat fucking nonsense I have a stuffed belly and intestines after eating all day if it was fat it wouldn't be gone every damn morning. Dexter has no damn visceral fat in that photo wtf are you smoking. You are looking at pics of people with food in their guts it's not just the stomach that can be full your intestines and guts also hold food and water. The so called insulin hgh bloat gut is really just full stomach and bloated intestines full of digestive acids and food some guys have it on stage as they try to carb load and fill back out some of it is still in their digestive track. It can take a couple days to actually fully empty and shrink back down. That is not visceral fat

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #691 on: February 13, 2022, 05:50:02 AM »
You do realize depth is a subjective opinion it is literally not possible to lie when stating a subjective opinion. In my opinion that is a good gym depth squat. It is a 90 degree squat putting stress on the quads. Lower than that and it is going to the hamstrings and glutes and putting more stress on the knee.
this is legal depth.The hip joint should be lower than the knee.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #692 on: February 13, 2022, 05:57:40 AM »
this is legal depth.The hip joint should be lower than the knee.

In the 2 squats we are discussing the 355 is very close to 90 as stated its about 2 inches too high for a powerlifting meet which last I checked is a good gym squat. In the 225 video the hips are sitting on the the damn ankles and about half a foot lower than a valid powerlifting squat I am literally testing the range of motion. So trying to say one is a quarter squat and the other is a regular squat is not valid at all.

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #693 on: February 13, 2022, 06:57:38 AM »
and you do not fear for your health when you look at your photos?
track down the (un)hidden clues everywhere on this image..
sudden death is no joke, man.
$

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #694 on: February 13, 2022, 07:15:03 AM »
and you do not fear for your health when you look at your photos?
track down the (un)hidden clues everywhere on this image..
sudden death is no joke, man.

Capped rounded separated delts check, vascular biceps check, vascular forearms check, vascular traps into chest check, Visual obliques check, cut abs check, 227lbs check obviously I would like to build up my chest more and dial in the detail a bit but I think I look pretty good considering it's Feb. I also monitor everything and I am healthy as can be. I am 44 but I see no indication I am going to drop dead anytime soon. All I see are signs of someone who works out eats right and keeps his bodyfat low all indicators of a long life.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #695 on: February 13, 2022, 07:23:24 AM »
If we were both on the beach no one would even notice you because again you are the size of a child. You have never had size tell me which arm of mine is tiny because it's still bigger than both of yours combined. And what are you talking about you would kill me on stage you talk as if you are currently in shape and you are not so stop it. You are 20lbs under the classic physique weight limit for your height you are barely the size of an abercrombie model

I mean fuck it you are 66 years old and a petite man I should let you have the win sure Wes you are the bodybuilder 60 5th place riibbons in the bantomweight division. I mean honestly I didn't even know 150lbs was a weight class and at 5foot8 if you think that is bodybuilding I guess but not by my definition. I am small for bodybuilding you are tiny
No ribbons or last place medals here pal,just over sixty trophies from AAU powerlifting,odd lift contests,NPC and NABBA bodyuilding contests.....and your physique is as ugly as sin no matter how much you weigh or how much you try to convince yourelff otherwise you sewn together mess.

Oh yeah.........you beat defenseless women also...........you dickhead, are the ultimate coward......your son should be proud that he punches mommy around.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #696 on: February 13, 2022, 07:35:23 AM »
No ribbons or last place medals here pal,just over sixty trophies from AAU powerlifting,odd lift contests,NPC and NABBA bodyuilding contests.....and your physique is as ugly as sin no matter how much you weigh or how much you try to convince yourelff otherwise you sewn together mess.

Oh yeah.........you beat defenseless women also...........you dickhead are the ultimate coward......your on should be proud that he punches mommy around.

Never hit a woman in my life jackass. By all means post a most muscular it's not close. You have never been near my level of size and condition. Its not even subjective objectively the math FFMI proves it as well but you refuse to understand the concept and just insist your 150lbs looks better. No one gives a fuck what anyone looks like at 150lbs. Abs do not count without guns. And to all the fat fucks guns do not count without abs. I am pushing 230 today right now and you are arguing about what your 150lbs looked like a decade ago do you not understand the difference?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #697 on: February 13, 2022, 07:41:53 AM »
Never hit a woman in my life jackass. By all means post a most muscular it's not close. You have never been near my level of size and condition. Its not even subjective objectively the math FFMI proves it as well but you refuse to understand the concept and just insist your 150lbs looks better. No one gives a fuck what anyone looks like at 150lbs. Abs do not count without guns. And to all the fat fucks guns do not count without abs. I am pushing 230 today right now and you are arguing about what your 150lbs looked like a decade ago do you not understand the difference?
I never said I was as big as you are, I said I was better than you....yu are afraid to post your relaxed contest pic next to my pic in scale....tons of people could do it here if you are scared  unable.

Bigger isn`t always better.................. ...BETTER is better and I fit that bill to a "T" fuckwad.

A certain bodyweight doesn`t define how you look and while you are lean, you look like the proverbial bag of smashed assholes.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #698 on: February 13, 2022, 07:45:11 AM »
I never said I was as big as you are, I aid I was better than you.

Bigger isn`t always better.................. ...BETTER is better and I fit that bill to a "T" fuckwad.

A certain bodyweight doesn`t define how you look and while you are lean, you look like a bag of smashed asholes.

You were not better either and certainly are not anything now. Lets see your 66 and compare it to some other 66 year olds then not going to compare you to a prime Arnold like they do to me but let's compare you to an over 60 masters competitor how do you think you would you do?

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #699 on: February 13, 2022, 07:48:03 AM »
Capped rounded separated delts check, vascular biceps check, vascular forearms check, vascular traps into chest check, Visual obliques check, cut abs check, 227lbs check obviously I would like to build up my chest more and dial in the detail a bit but I think I look pretty good considering it's Feb. I also monitor everything and I am healthy as can be. I am 44 but I see no indication I am going to drop dead anytime soon. All I see are signs of someone who works out eats right and keeps his bodyfat low all indicators of a long life.

Bhank.... some of the comments directed at are not in good faith, mean spirited, shitty, cruel, trolling, just fucking with you.... but other comments are making some valid points.

Would it hurt to rationally consider some of the criticism and maybe seek advice from some of the more experienced guys on how to fix your flaws?

If you're going to persist with this you should make it worthwhile and hit the stage with your very best look. Instead of arguing with the people who are trolling you why not get advice from the people who are legitimately critiquing your pics?

I mean FFS there's a guy in this thread who's a bodybuilding judge -I think he said NABBA- don't you think itd be wise to consider what he has to say? I mean even if you don't like his advice, the world of bodybuilding judges is fairly small, its probably not in your best interest to insult some of these people if you're pickin up what I'm laying down.