Author Topic: Mike Tyson looking twinkish  (Read 5108 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: Mike Tyson looking twinkish
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2022, 12:12:34 PM »
An average high school wrestler will beat Tyson in a fight if they get a hold of him and secure a takedown. But yeah the man is short with large hips and power you need to be big enough to do it and able to take a shot on the way in. But yeah no way in hell Tyson is going to sprawl and underhook and wizzer his way out of a takedown from a 200lb plus wrestler either a leg attack or a throw.

So the youngest heavyweight world champion, one of the most vicious men to ever lace on gloves, a guy who fought literally hundreds of bare knuckle street fights including with Mitch “Blood” Green, and one of the most powerful punchers and best defensive heavyweights in history,  would lose a fight to an average high school wrestler in your opinion?

Just fuck off troll.

Your fucking lame attention-whoring shtick is stale and worn out.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2022, 12:13:00 PM »
I wonder how long you'd live in a cell with Gary Lloyd Nelson?

Nose for days. Gary Lloyd Nostrils can probably smell the bacon sizzlin’ from 3 prisons over

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2022, 12:15:03 PM »
An average high school wrestler will beat Tyson in a fight if they get a hold of him and secure a takedown. But yeah the man is short with large hips and power you need to be big enough to do it and able to take a shot on the way in. But yeah no way in hell Tyson is going to sprawl and underhook and wizzer his way out of a takedown from a 200lb plus wrestler either a leg attack or a throw.

An average high school wrestler would not beat Tyson. The rest isn’t far fetched.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2022, 12:15:15 PM »
I said someone my size who wasn't current professional fighter not current 250lb+ professional fighters. And I am 44 more than over 35. I smash both non wrestlers smaller than me. I would not have much of a chance against the other 3.

Werdum is a 6foot4 250lb heavyweight.
Yoel Romero is an olympic wrestler and younger than me
Anderson yeah I take him down and smash him.
Cannon Briggs is another 6foot4 250lb+ heavyweight
I smash Manny P

Anderson no longer has the physicality to defend a takedown that is why he is boxing now

how much weed do you smoke a day? or how many pain meds do you take for your injuries? have you upped your Ayahuasca dosing?

your cognitive decline is accelerating day by day.

have you thought of a CT scan?

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2022, 12:17:43 PM »
If he hits me it's over if I get a hold of him it's over.
If u get hold of him it is over cos he bites your HGH nose off

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2022, 01:53:01 PM »
If u get hold of him it is over cos he bites your HGH nose off

hahaha exactly, he thinks people fight fair in street fights, just shows hes never been in any

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2022, 02:23:06 PM »
I said someone my size who wasn't current professional fighter not current 250lb+ professional fighters. And I am 44 more than over 35. I smash both non wrestlers smaller than me. I would not have much of a chance against the other 3.

Werdum is a 6foot4 250lb heavyweight.
Yoel Romero is an olympic wrestler and younger than me
Anderson yeah I take him down and smash him.
Cannon Briggs is another 6foot4 250lb+ heavyweight
I smash Manny P

Anderson no longer has the physicality to defend a takedown that is why he is boxing now

In general I favor wrestlers over boxers in MMA. In general. I don't know about you smashing Anderson Silva though. His boxing win against washed up Chavez Jr was impressive - he has clearly mastered many different disciplines. You have some weight on him and I don't know if he was really the type to have to cut much weight to fight but he's got that large frame and elite skills. He's very well rounded and he is 6 foot 2. I gotta take Silva here. But I give you the edge over Tyson  ;D

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2022, 03:43:46 PM »
So Bhanks is basically claiming to be pound for pound the toughest man alive. If not ever

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2022, 03:46:28 PM »
So Bhanks is basically claiming to be pound for pound the toughest man alive. If not ever

The Truth hurts Darren.

If Mike misses with a punch or he’s a step slow Bhanks will put his butt to sleep.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2022, 03:48:17 PM »

Correct, all while battling the crippling disease anorexia.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2022, 03:58:17 PM »
Correct, all while battling the crippling disease anorexia.

And finally relearning how to walk.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2022, 08:31:15 PM »
Bhanks, do you have any footage of your wrestling?

Getbiger of the past Bast

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2022, 09:41:06 PM »
Mike has said his feet are a big weakness.    He has said before that anyone who fights him can take him out if they just step on his feet.     If Jake/Logan Paul or whoever fights him knows this and does this they have a chance to win, otherwise mike is gonna annihilate them.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2022, 10:15:44 PM »
Bhanks, do you have any footage of your cock?

Start your own thread.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2022, 11:56:49 PM »
Tyson was lucky that night when Flex Wheeler and Chris Cormier went looking for him at the club. Imagine how long it would take Tyson to wash out all that oil from his clothes.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #65 on: February 05, 2022, 12:32:28 PM »
Tyson was lucky that night when Flex Wheeler and Chris Cormier went looking for him at the club. Imagine how long it would take Tyson to wash out all that oil from his clothes.

Is this true? Did Flex and Chris allege this?

What were they looking for? An autograph?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #66 on: February 05, 2022, 12:38:39 PM »
And finally relearning how to walk.

Hang on...does bhank use a cane?

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 05, 2022, 12:44:05 PM »

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #68 on: February 05, 2022, 12:45:53 PM »
Is this true? Did Flex and Chris allege this?

What were they looking for? An autograph?

Cormier was working as a bouncer when Tyson and his crew showed up. Tyson smacked Cormier on the back of the head playful, and then Tyson and his crew, and Cormier and his crew (Rico McClintock, etc....) squared up for a few seconds, then they all laughed it off. Cormier admitted he was afraid, but the bbing mags tried to make it seem like Tyson would have his hands full because Cormier was a HS wrestler and a big guy.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #69 on: February 05, 2022, 12:48:06 PM »
Cormier was working as a bouncer when Tyson and his crew showed up. Tyson smacked Cormier on the back of the head playful, and then Tyson and his crew, and Cormier and his crew (Rico McClintock, etc....) squared up for a few seconds, then they all laughed it off. Cormier admitted he was afraid, but the bbing mags tried to make it seem like Tyson would have his hands full because Cormier was a HS wrestler and a big guy.

Well...it's not like Cormier would exchange punches with Tyson.

I think Cormier was on John Hansen's show on YouTube, and explained the story there.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #70 on: February 05, 2022, 12:53:31 PM »
In general I favor wrestlers over boxers in MMA. In general. I don't know about you smashing Anderson Silva though. His boxing win against washed up Chavez Jr was impressive - he has clearly mastered many different disciplines. You have some weight on him and I don't know if he was really the type to have to cut much weight to fight but he's got that large frame and elite skills. He's very well rounded and he is 6 foot 2. I gotta take Silva here. But I give you the edge over Tyson  ;D
[/quote

His striking is incredible. I can’t even pretend to stand with him. I would have to straight up tackle him immediately. Short of a masvidial flying knee it’s a good plan I think I can take a shot and still get him down as he is older now.  But yeah no easy task again how many times do you run into a ufc champ with a dozen defenses you have to fight?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 06, 2022, 02:48:12 AM »
An average high school wrestler would not beat Tyson. The rest isn’t far fetched.
I wrestled in high school and there is no way in hell I would tangle with Tyson. He used to wrestle with his pet tiger for chrissake.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #72 on: February 06, 2022, 05:10:27 AM »
Speaking of Mike Tyson interviews, here's one from our neck of the woods:

And with comments from the Hodge Twins:

^ Who from Canada's CP24 news station thought asking Tyson THAT question was a good idea?  ??? ::)

That was great.  Tyson really slams the guy.  Brutal.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #73 on: February 06, 2022, 06:20:55 AM »
That was great.  Tyson really slams the guy.  Brutal.

From when the comment is made, you can tell that Mike is just fuming inside.  You can tell how much that comment hurt or frustrated him - or both.  It's kind of sad to see...I put myself in the position of Mike Tyson assuming he didn't actually commit that rape - could you imagine that being said about you on live TV like that, decades later, if you were actually innocent?  I don't know the facts, but in the event Tyson is innocent, that would really hurt.  If he is guilty, I still feel bad for the guy having that brought up like that, but of course, I would feel less sorry for him.  If he's innocent, it's really bad though.

Nathan Downer should have probably realized the CP24 security team would have been out of their depth to handle Tyson.  I'm sure he knows that now though.

Speaking of Nathan Downer, I went to his Twitter account around the time that happened, and he was getting a lot of flak for saying what he did to Tyson.  I just went back, and while his account mostly comprised retweets, I found that in what few tweets he had, people never failed to bring up the incident with Tyson:

https://twitter.com/nathandowner1/status/1379139768768860160

LOL:

https://twitter.com/nathandowner1/status/1194981134024749058

^ Basically any tweet he posted that I saw, had people bringing up the Tyson incident, haha.  It looks like he actually uses his account predominantly for retweeting these days, possibly because of that.

What a Downer.  :(
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #74 on: February 06, 2022, 06:26:22 AM »
LOL...I guess I can see why his tweeting career was put to a close:

https://twitter.com/nathandowner1/status/1350873955209535488

Re-watching that video, you can see how uncomfortable it was for both Tyson and for Downer...but Mike Tyson's handler was loving it, lol.  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com