Author Topic: 2022 Arnold Classic - March 4-6  (Read 4895 times)

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: 2022 Arnold Classic - March 4-6
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2022, 09:26:20 PM »
^^^ Spot on recap AbrahamG.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2022, 09:28:43 PM »
^Thanks bud^

Looking forward to tomorrow night.  Could see some overnight transformations.  Am I wrong in assuming that the night show gets judged?

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2022, 09:30:05 PM »
Night show and the posing rounds are judged tomorrow night.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2022, 08:04:47 AM »
Intredasting picks there.  Not sure my crystal balls go the full 12, but I'll have a stab at the top 6 - not how I would place them, but how I believe they will be placed

Curry
Bonac
DeAsha (can he get into the USA now?)
Grimes (his kidnapping by the Camel Crew really shows)
Rodriguez
Williams

Good picks. I'd throw Samson into the mix. He's made solid improvements and if they still judge the posing round he should do well.

Also don't count out Kluco. Maybe he'll be better now without Amanda draining his life energy.

It looks like between us we could have the top 5. Grimes maybe letting us down though.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2022, 11:31:21 AM »
Not so this morning.  There are a couple of live coverages on Fanmio, like arm wrestling, women’s physique, but nothing live on YouTube.

Yeah, I've seen some recap and pirated stuff this morning from yesterday's BBing prejudging, but going to their youtube site their was nothing yesterday.  And, I don't give a single fuck about arm wrestling or any of the other shit they have going on there so unless I actually go to the AC or the O, I'm not paying shit to see it.   They are losing fans, and not gaining new ones by charging for it.  After buying Flex's fucked up livestream, I will never pay for another one again. (In his favor, they did refund my money and put up a free replay that was good)

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2022, 11:50:46 AM »
Bonac - I think he should win.  He looks better in comparisons than when he is by himself.  Which seems counterintuitive.  Has some fucked up gyno on his right nipple. 

Brandon - Quads looked really small.  Got smaller as the show went on.  I saw nothing from him tonight that makes me think he's regaining the Olympia crown. 

Steve - good condition but probably needs this condition plus more size.  Just never wows me on stage.

Justin - by himself, I though he was the man.  In comparisons he's fighting with Steve for 3rd.  Weird, if not suspect shoulders and midsection is kind of ugly.  Back is great.  Overall a great showing.

Samson - best I've seen him.  Wish they'd have compared him to Steve.

Brett - good showing.  Needs to dry out a little more.

Reagan - I thought he was off when by himself.  Once the comparisons started, I thought he may have been overlooked.  Most impressed I've been by him.  Would have liked to see him, Kuclo and Samson compared given their similar heights. 

Maxx - needs to hang it up.  Not in the cards for him to be a successful pro.  He is huge.  From the front, his upper body is top notch.  Overall, he reminds me of an open class slightly less smashed asshole version of Kevin English.

AG, you and I disagree on a lot of political stuff, but from the little bit of stuff I've found on YT this morning I pretty much agree all the way with what you said.  Bonac obviously was fucked in the O last year due to not being able to train for 2 weeks bcuz of covid.  It wasn't an excuse.   He looks like his old self again.  Weird though how his legs dwindled away so much at the O, and now they are back.  I think it's between him and Justin (his back dbl bi is insane).  Curry didn't live up to the hype.  I think the photos he was putting out were shopped, cuz he looked insane in those.  Brett didn't live up to hype unfortunately, but hey, it's only his second year so we'll see.  Maybe he'll come in sharper tonight and it was just a mistiming kind of thing.  I didn't catch Samson's routine so kinda bummed about that, but happy to hear he brought his best package to the show.  I do disagree about Reagan and Steve though.  I think he should be 9th out 9 and Kuclo should be 8th only because it's a competition.  I've never been a fan of his physique at all, and I always thought he was an arrogant asshole.  Now we know he is at least a cheating asshole.  I don't get how you can be a conservative from Texas and claim to be an all in Christian while having multiple affairs.  Hope he gets raped in the divorce.

How were Fouad and Dennis as commentators together?  Somehow that dickface Shawn Ray was still the commentator for the free amateur stuff on YT.  I love that he got notched down and probably less pay too, but I'd be happiest if everyone in BBing just dropped that fucking piece of shit.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2022, 11:57:34 AM »
^Thanks bud^

Looking forward to tomorrow night.  Could see some overnight transformations.  Am I wrong in assuming that the night show gets judged?

I don't think so.  For the most part, yes the placings are set, but there have been numerous stories about guys that jumped up a spot or more in the AC and the O over the years.  Based on what I've seen and just out of past history, they probably have Bonac, Curry, and Justin in 1-3.  I think if Justin dries out just a bit more, I don't see how they can deny him his first AC title.  Never been a fan of his at all, but he looks insane this year.  Dude went all in for this, and should be rewarded as such IMO.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2022, 12:07:05 PM »
Bonac - I think he should win.  He looks better in comparisons than when he is by himself.  Which seems counterintuitive.  Has some fucked up gyno on his right nipple. 

Brandon - Quads looked really small.  Got smaller as the show went on.  I saw nothing from him tonight that makes me think he's regaining the Olympia crown. 

Steve - good condition but probably needs this condition plus more size.  Just never wows me on stage.

Justin - by himself, I though he was the man.  In comparisons he's fighting with Steve for 3rd.  Weird, if not suspect shoulders and midsection is kind of ugly.  Back is great.  Overall a great showing.

Reagan - I thought he was off when by himself.  Once the comparisons started, I thought he may have been overlooked.  Most impressed I've been by him.  Would have liked to see him, Kuclo and Samson compared given their similar heights. 

Maxx - needs to hang it up.  Not in the cards for him to be a successful pro.  He is huge.  From the front, his upper body is top notch.  Overall, he reminds me of an open class slightly less smashed asshole version of Kevin English.

Good observations

Very schmoetastic

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC θ un asino
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2022, 01:55:43 PM »

Gayer than knowing their first names.
Y

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2022, 05:33:40 PM »
Cedric just needs to quit.  He’s embarrassing himself at this point.  I can’t see him breaking Top 3 in a third tier like Mr Tijuana Pro Show or those or no name contests that the scrubs compete in.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2022, 05:43:01 PM »
Cedric just needs to quit.  He’s embarrassing himself at this point.  I can’t see him breaking Top 3 in a third tier like Mr Tijuana Pro Show or those or no name contests that the scrubs compete in.

He backed out of the show due to health so I think he has called it a career.

No need to pour salt on an open wound is the saying I believe. ???

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2022, 05:47:44 PM »
He backed out of the show due to health so I think he has called it a career.

No need to pour salt on an open wound is the saying I believe. ???

He's been to hospital during prep a few times for health related issues now. Even said he nearly died once or twice. Oh and he's actually Shaun Rhodens cousin and he recently died.

None of this stopped him entering prep for this show. 

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2022, 07:44:27 PM »
He's been to hospital during prep a few times for health related issues now. Even said he nearly died once or twice. Oh and he's actually Shaun Rhodens cousin and he recently died.

None of this stopped him entering prep for this show.

No shit?  I never heard that before anywhere.  Dude should get off all gear for a while and then maybe do legit TRT, retire from the military as soon as he is eligible for his pension, and then just enjoy life.

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2022, 01:04:20 AM »
Results + Prize $:

Winner — Brandon Curry, $200,000
Second Place — William Bonac, $120,000
Third Place — Steve Kuclo, $70,000
Fourth Place — Samson Dauda, $37,500
Fifth Place — Justin Rodriguez, $20,000
Sixth Place — Brett Wilkin, $12,500
Seventh Place — Regan Grimes, $2000
Eighth Place — Maxx Charles, $2000
Ninth Place — Fabio Giga Rezende, $2000

*Franco Columbu Most Muscular Award — William Bonac, $10,000

*Ed Corney Best Poser Award — Brandon Curry, $10,000

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2022, 01:27:51 AM »
Results + Prize $:

Winner — Brandon Curry, $200,000
Second Place — William Bonac, $120,000
Third Place — Steve Kuclo, $70,000
Fourth Place — Samson Dauda, $37,500
Fifth Place — Justin Rodriguez, $20,000
Sixth Place — Brett Wilkin, $12,500
Seventh Place — Regan Grimes, $2000
Eighth Place — Maxx Charles, $2000
Ninth Place — Fabio Giga Rezende, $2000

*Franco Columbu Most Muscular Award — William Bonac, $10,000

*Ed Corney Best Poser Award — Brandon Curry, $10,000

im obviously not qualified to judge 1/2 nude men (queue prime) but when compared from the back (curry and bonac) bonac just destroyed him
in a different league
especially his lower-body (not even close)
i thought bonac should have won over "lets go brandon"

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2022, 01:42:26 AM »

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2022, 05:43:32 AM »

Don't think this is a fair comparison.

Curry is darker than Bonac, but in this picture he looks lighter. Also if you look at the Arnold statue it has more brightness in Currys pic.

Whatever the reason, Currys picture has more brightness and maybe contrast and this washes his conditioning out.

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2022, 10:35:51 AM »

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2022, 02:12:12 PM »
I know I could Google this (LOL) but does anyone have any pics that might be used to compare Kuclo and Grimes?

I'm not sucking that young man's cawk, but I can't believe he was so far away from the top 3 - maybe I'm just a fan boi of that sort of physique but since he was kidnapped and forced to drink camel milk I thought he was a real contender (denial, I know...)

T

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2022, 02:58:24 PM »
I know I could Google this (LOL) but does anyone have any pics that might be used to compare Kuclo and Grimes?

I'm not sucking that young man's cawk, but I can't believe he was so far away from the top 3 - maybe I'm just a fan boi of that sort of physique but since he was kidnapped and forced to drink camel milk I thought he was a real contender (denial, I know...)

He wasn't in good enough condition. He left the Camel crew years ago though. He was only out there briefly, maybe not more than a few weeks. He couldn't handle the mundane eat, sleep, train, watch dvds/netflix lifestyle (juicy rumours below). After camel crew he went back to Aceto and did classic for a bit. Probably just doesn't want to push the gas hard as required to be a real top guy.

The camel crew kidnapping guys isn't actually just a joke. I've heard their method for keeping guys there is to hire hookers for X bodybuilder and take video/take pics and then blackmail them if hey want to leave. Not saying it's true with everyone (Curry loves the boring routine out there) but they would not let Regan leave initially. He had to lie his way out.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2022, 12:31:09 AM »
Don't think this is a fair comparison.

Curry is darker than Bonac, but in this picture he looks lighter. Also if you look at the Arnold statue it has more brightness in Currys pic.

Whatever the reason, Currys picture has more brightness and maybe contrast and this washes his conditioning out.

I just think when most things are very close, bonac kills him from the back
especially lower body
again, who knows its only an opinion
luckily im not qualified to judge nearly nude men in ball-suits and salad dressing

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2022, 08:05:29 AM »
and imagine regan grimes (and the like)
all the training, drug-bills and dieting for 2K?  ???

Brandon Curry, $200,000
William Bonac, $120,000
Steve Kuclo, $70,000
Samson Dauda, $37,500
Justin Rodriguez, $20,000
Brett Wilkin, $12,500
Regan Grimes, $2,000
Maxx Charles, $2,000
Fabio Giga Rezende, $2,000

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC θ un asino
« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2022, 09:12:09 AM »
especially lower body
luckily im not qualified to judge nearly nude men in ball-suits and salad dressing

FWIW:

For some reason I cannot explain, I went to the Arnold instagram to see which of the 100 categories the dude wavelength posted about was in (took third in the category that isn't the real one, but isn't board shorts).  Saw the Curry win post, and the first 20 responses all said the judges screwed up.
Y

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2022, 10:17:20 AM »
He wasn't in good enough condition. He left the Camel crew years ago though. He was only out there briefly, maybe not more than a few weeks. He couldn't handle the mundane eat, sleep, train, watch dvds/netflix lifestyle (juicy rumours below). After camel crew he went back to Aceto and did classic for a bit. Probably just doesn't want to push the gas hard as required to be a real top guy.

The camel crew kidnapping guys isn't actually just a joke. I've heard their method for keeping guys there is to hire hookers for X bodybuilder and take video/take pics and then blackmail them if hey want to leave. Not saying it's true with everyone (Curry loves the boring routine out there) but they would not let Regan leave initially. He had to lie his way out.

Wow my memory is fucked - I could have sworn he only escaped from them at some point last year!  I guess he must have turned the hookers down ;D

T

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2022, 02:04:42 PM »
especially lower body

Curry actually has good back. Better than it looked at this show. I didn't really watch much of it, but he looked underwhelming. Either he was off or got lost amongst bigger or more muscular guys. Bonac was almost back to his best and that would be more than good enough to beat a below par Curry.

Currys back from the O