Author Topic: muscle matters, 165 lbs lightweight bodybuilder  (Read 36886 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: bhanks, could you help me grow to 230 lb.?
« Reply #250 on: February 23, 2022, 11:06:13 AM »
You don't seem to get it. Your conditioning isn't the issue. You have bean poles for legs

Which is why I am bulking and squatting and everyone is all like you have a belly you are fat. Then they say my condition is fine I just need more size lol cant win

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: February 23, 2022, 11:29:34 AM »
Which is why I am bulking and squatting and everyone is all like you have a belly you are fat. Then they say my condition is fine I just need more size lol cant win

You cannot win because you try too hard to convince people who will never see you as a winner. The only person you should worry about convincing is yourself... that's how you become a winner.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: February 24, 2022, 01:41:38 PM »
The reason I can’t win is becasue look at the size of my feet. I am also legitimately 511. I have a larger frame. I need more size. It’s 4:30 now so may be heavier later but this is mid afternoon weight. Everyone says weight doesn’t matter it’s about shape but my legs won’t have the proper shape until they put on more weight. And you can see by the body fat report I am not getting fat. I need to just keep eating and training tune out the haters trying to cause me a anorexic fit and concentrate on squats as it will bring more size. But I am over 230 and it's pre dinner time

eature=share

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: February 24, 2022, 02:19:56 PM »
The reason I can’t win is becasue look at the size of my feet. I am also legitimately 511. I have a larger frame. I need more size. It’s 4:30 now so may be heavier later but this is mid afternoon weight. Everyone says weight doesn’t matter it’s about shape but my legs won’t have the proper shape until they put on more weight. And you can see by the body fat report I am not getting fat. I need to just keep eating and training tune out the haters trying to cause me a anorexic fit and concentrate on squats as it will bring more size. But I am over 230 and it's pre dinner time

eature=share

Seems like you’ve been stuck at the body weight for months. Are you trying to add size? Or did you give up?

Also where did you find the mini scale?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: February 24, 2022, 06:43:16 PM »

eature=share

Do you find it easier to talk to yourself when you do it with an audience?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #255 on: February 24, 2022, 06:54:57 PM »
Seems like you’ve been stuck at the body weight for months. Are you trying to add size? Or did you give up?

I actually think it's a good sign of progress.  Bhanks has been off for months now and is maintaining a very low bodyfat % while still scaling in excess of 230.  Plus, he's hitting legs hard again.  Springtime + bioidentical ******** = Bhanks doing damage in Pittsburg next summer and making a run at the over 40 pro card.  I plan on attending so hopefully a few other pricks from this board will do the same.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #256 on: February 25, 2022, 03:21:17 AM »
Bhanks doing damage in Pittsburg next summer and making a run at the over 40 pro card.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #257 on: February 25, 2022, 03:36:55 AM »

Now Dave, play nice or you'll end up on bhank's MMA Summer Tour card...

;D
T

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • IFBB pro/lifetime natural
« Reply #258 on: February 26, 2022, 03:21:36 PM »
Back to gym today, my favorite day, leg day!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: February 26, 2022, 03:24:35 PM »

Good legs No gym today for me been throwing up acid and now blood looks like a low calorie rest day for me

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: February 26, 2022, 03:27:42 PM »
Now Dave, play nice or you'll end up on bhank's MMA Summer Tour card...

;D

::)

Bhanks isn’t doing a coast to coast tour of knockouts. He has gotten comfortable, he’s living a good life and he has to much to lose.

I like Bhanks being on here. If we actually crossed paths in real life Id introduce myself. I haven’t said anything thats so offensive I deserve getting knocked out.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: February 26, 2022, 03:40:29 PM »
Great legs. The small pecker help make them look even more glorious.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #262 on: February 26, 2022, 05:09:41 PM »
Great legs. The small pecker help make them look even more glorious.

Great observation.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: February 27, 2022, 08:09:48 AM »
Good legs No gym today for me been throwing up acid and now blood looks like a low calorie rest day for me

yes, a day drop to 5k cals you will be fine

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #264 on: February 27, 2022, 08:16:35 AM »

What happened to your penis?

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #265 on: February 27, 2022, 10:15:50 AM »
What happened to your penis?

Thank you for your concern about my penis.

I am Asian, unfortunately, we are not gifted with big penis, and I don't think there is anything that I can do to improve the size of mine. I have been happily married for years. My wife is very satisfied with my function. I think I am good with what I have.

I took that picture after I finished my leg training. If you do work out, you also know your penis shrinks incredibly after an intense workout.

Thank you again for your concern.

8) 8)

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: February 27, 2022, 10:58:42 AM »
::)

Bhanks isn’t doing a coast to coast tour of knockouts. He has gotten comfortable, he’s living a good life and he has to much to lose.

I like Bhanks being on here. If we actually crossed paths in real life Id introduce myself. I haven’t said anything thats so offensive I deserve getting knocked out.

Er... that was the 'joke' (such that it was) so I'm not sure if you're being serious..?  Of course he's not, and of course you haven't...

I have to be careful with you, because you've mastered the really subtle bit...
T

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: February 27, 2022, 10:59:36 AM »

I am Asian, unfortunately, we are not gifted with big penis, and I don't think there is anything that I can do to improve the size of mine. I have been happily married for years. My wife is very satisfied with my function. I think I am good with what I have.

I took that picture after I finished my leg training. If you do work out, you also know your penis shrinks incredibly after an intense workout.

8) 8)

Don’t let the haters bother you bro, your covered genitalia looks great! I’d love to see you peel all the way.

No homo.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: February 27, 2022, 11:04:00 AM »
Er... that was the 'joke' (such that it was) so I'm not sure if you're being serious..?  Of course he's not, and of course you haven't...

I have to be careful with you, because you've mastered the really subtle bit...

Dude….

I was playing along :(

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #269 on: February 27, 2022, 11:49:08 AM »

8) 8)
Congrats on your wife's penis size. Just wanted to let you know that I appreciate  your wife's honesty about her bulge.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: February 27, 2022, 12:00:11 PM »
Dude….

I was playing along :(

Hahaha - you see - you got me!! ;D 

I swear you are the master of the knife-edge subtle comment - I am such a 'tard... Oh well

Maybe if we both quickly delete our comments I won't look like such a firking tool ;D

Gotta make sure I add this baby to my official Taffin merch line now for sure
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #271 on: February 27, 2022, 12:22:23 PM »
 ???

:D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #272 on: March 01, 2022, 08:25:34 PM »

LOL.  I suspect that you'll be admonished for this post or it will disappear.   ;D

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #273 on: March 04, 2022, 09:37:59 AM »
To celebrate Arnold Classic 2022 this weekend, the famous Arnold statue in Columbus, Ohio.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #274 on: March 04, 2022, 09:38:51 AM »
To celebrate Arnold Classic 2022 this weekend, the famous Arnold statue in Columbus, Ohio.

great