Author Topic: VVV - Goodrum Stolen Valor???  (Read 23733 times)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Re: VVV - Goodrum - Stolen Valor????
« Reply #250 on: March 13, 2022, 09:37:01 PM »

Senile old fart is so desperate to get my reaction , so mr.safety fat !.

Just post : NSW POLICE - Manly Beach Station , EVENT NUMBER & I'll pay to get a copy of yours report to Manly cops !

Manly Police Station was 5 minutes walk from his residence !.

OBW, A.S. visited Australia so many times without any problems !.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: March 13, 2022, 09:38:16 PM »
Your entire lief has been a defamation!

;D
 ;D
 ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #252 on: March 13, 2022, 09:43:24 PM »
Stop jerking off at Thanksgiving dinner?
Then how would you butter your biscuit?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: VVV - Goodrum
« Reply #253 on: March 13, 2022, 10:25:34 PM »
I've been shown a picture of young Vince (with hair) wearing military uniform. His story looks like it checks out. I don't know if that's good enough for Wiggs or Marvin, but it's good enough for me.

I happily apologize to Vince.

Also if you're wondering why Vince is now bald. I was shown this too (his old dating pic on a dating site  ;D)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #254 on: March 13, 2022, 10:31:23 PM »
I've been shown a picture of young Vince (with hair) wearing military uniform. His story looks like it checks out. I don't know if that's good enough for Wiggs or Marvin, but it's good enough for me.

Also if you're wondering why Vince is now bald. I was shown this too (his old dating pic on a dating site  ;D)

Looks less rapey bald.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #255 on: March 14, 2022, 01:12:27 AM »

Goodrum is a good laugh, so I don't give him too much shit, but I think their point was more relating to the ambiguity of his sudden medical discharge, as well as the fact that you can't really claim to have 'military experience' if you failed basic training. He clearly did enrol, but the rest is rather vague and he's said it was a painful point in his life so he'd rather not relive it.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #256 on: March 14, 2022, 07:20:43 AM »
Goodrum is a good laugh, so I don't give him too much shit, but I think their point was more relating to the ambiguity of his sudden medical discharge, as well as the fact that you can't really claim to have 'military experience' if you failed basic training. He clearly did enrol, but the rest is rather vague and he's said it was a painful point in his life so he'd rather not relive it.

Didnt fail basic, just didnt complete it and you have no right to ask for someones medical reasons or DD214.   Be lucky i gave you folks the form.   I had been in ROTC so i was well prepared.  It was a painful time in my life because i was going to make a career and be done by the age of 40.  But the rug was pulled out from under me. 

If you really want to be technical,  i could say i have 2 years...the government loves free labor and what better way to get work then to get ROTC cadets to do some of the work. 

The fact is that i simply dont care about it, i rarely bring it up because its a low point in my life and i wish i never joined..... but it is my life and im not going to let anyone accuse me of lying and stealing valor.  The only thing i ever gained from it was 995 dollars a month which was what an  PFC with an E-3 pay grade made.  Even when i was waiting to be discharged, i still had to put work in.

Im done talking about it..piss off
A

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: March 14, 2022, 07:50:47 AM »
Didnt fail basic, just didnt complete it and you have no right to ask for someones medical reasons or DD214.   Be lucky i gave you folks the form.   I had been in ROTC so i was well prepared.  It was a painful time in my life because i was going to make a career and be done by the age of 40.  But the rug was pulled out from under me. 

If you really want to be technical,  i could say i have 2 years...the government loves free labor and what better way to get work then to get ROTC cadets to do some of the work. 

The fact is that i simply dont care about it, i rarely bring it up because its a low point in my life and i wish i never joined..... but it is my life and im not going to let anyone accuse me of lying and stealing valor.  The only thing i ever gained from it was 995 dollars a month which was what an  PFC with an E-3 pay grade made.  Even when i was waiting to be discharged, i still had to put work in.

Vince,

Let me start by saying welcome home and thank you for your service.

Dont let these guys get you worked up.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #258 on: March 14, 2022, 09:23:45 AM »
Vince,

Let me start by saying welcome home and thank you for your service.

Dont let these guys get you worked up.

The military is a job...no different from me doing security or working as a correctional officer.  I joined for a chance at a college scholarship since im not good at football, basketball, or any other sport and i grew up in the projects so it was my only way out.  Goodrum's have to leave home at 18  regardless...no staying with parents.   Other countries make it mandatory. 

I get the ideals of duty and honor and i have thst sense of it in serving my country...but not to the point where i treat anyone who has not served as second class citizen or gives me the right to bark and yell at waitresses and other people.  Serving in the military doesnt entitle me to be a public dick which is how a lot of them act.   

AND THATS WHY I RARELY BRING IT UP.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #259 on: March 14, 2022, 09:25:25 AM »
You signed up on the dotted line and were willing to do it.   

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #260 on: March 14, 2022, 10:58:06 AM »

Lol, you piss off, pig tits. I didn't ask to see shit! I already know you must have invented having shin splints or something gay like that. I just don't care.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #261 on: March 14, 2022, 11:11:16 AM »
Lol, you piss off, pig tits. I didn't ask to see shit! I already know you must have invented having shin splints or something gay like that. I just don't care.

Then stop questiong my service or ask me about my medical issues...if you want to present yours fine but you can lick the crust out of my ass
A

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #262 on: March 14, 2022, 11:46:30 AM »

Then stop questiong my service or ask me about my medical issues...if you want to present yours fine but you can lick the crust out of my ass

Haha, you can suck these balls, Private Pyle. I didn't start the thread or demand anything. THEY started it after you were going on about being a soldier last week and claiming you had more tactical experience than Coach. And it was YOU who told me that you got a medical discharge for an issue that's since resolved.

We're all former and current soldiers you jackass....im also a former officer for Greenville County.  The military teaches to kill...not bake cookies 🍪

The opposite...we serve and protect this country...if need be we've pledged to lay our lives down for it to preserve this union.  But Rambo did the same. 

But im not sure if you understand??? Maybe your bunk mate could tell you

I have military , security and law enforcement experience along with being a trained marksman.  But they are not allowing doo-wops on the train so again...fuck those glacier monkeys
There's a difference between training and actually putting work in.  Not only that, if you were sent over there, you would likely have to get whats available so you prob wont have access to American weapons and gear...you know how to use a SVT-40??

You've talked about this stuff for years. Don't have a meltdown at me just because they've correctly said there's a big difference between a few months of basic training and having military experience, lol.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: March 14, 2022, 11:53:09 AM »
Haha, you can suck these balls, Private Pyle. I didn't start the thread or demand anything. THEY started it after you were going on about being a soldier last week and claiming you had more tactical experience than Coach. And it was YOU who told me that you got a medical discharge for an issue that's since resolved.

You've talked about this stuff for years. Don't have a meltdown at me just because they've correctly said there's a big difference between a few months of basic training and having military experience, lol.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #264 on: March 14, 2022, 11:57:45 AM »

All of that from one fucking thread...as i stated, i dont bring it up unless neccessary and i do have the tactical experience so fuck you and lick my salty black balls you fucking elmer
A

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #265 on: March 14, 2022, 12:14:18 PM »

All of that from one fucking thread...as i stated, i dont bring it up unless neccessary and i do have the tactical experience so fuck you and lick my salty black balls you fucking elmer

Woah, calm down, Vince. Didn't mean to trigger your PTSD.

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #266 on: March 16, 2022, 05:46:56 AM »
Vince being discussed again on rxmuscle after hours.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: March 16, 2022, 06:08:22 AM »
Vince being discussed again on rxmuscle after hours.

Goodrum offering up sex for free protein powder? 

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #268 on: March 16, 2022, 06:41:04 AM »
Woah, calm down, Vince. Didn't mean to trigger your PTSD.

Dont laugh the great Goodrum is even hired by the cartels to train their sicarios in the mountains of Sinaloa. He is known as el senor cosquillas negro or the black mr tickle.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #269 on: March 16, 2022, 12:37:55 PM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #270 on: March 16, 2022, 06:24:02 PM »
Dont laugh the great Goodrum is even hired by the cartels to train their sicarios in the mountains of Sinaloa. He is known as el senor cosquillas negro or the black mr tickle.

That was EXCELLENTE'!   ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #271 on: March 16, 2022, 06:56:07 PM »

How the fuck is not completing basic not failing basic? You clearly didn't pass. You claim you were well prepared from sports and Rotc yet somehow copped a medical discharge mid way through basic training right out of high school makes no sense? And yeah the other poster is right you must have made up shin splints or some other ridiculous fake ailment to get out and they let you go mid basic because you didn't fit in anyway.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #272 on: March 16, 2022, 07:19:56 PM »
How the fuck is not completing basic not failing basic? You clearly didn't pass. You claim you were well prepared from sports and Rotc yet somehow copped a medical discharge mid way through basic training right out of high school makes no sense? And yeah the other poster is right you must have made up shin splints Anal Fissures or some other ridiculous fake ailment to get out and they let you go mid basic because you didn't fit in anyway.

Fixed.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #273 on: March 16, 2022, 07:24:00 PM »
Lots of medical conditions can keep you out of the armed forces.

https://www.military.com/join-armed-forces/disqualifiers-medical-conditions.html

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #274 on: March 16, 2022, 07:29:47 PM »
Lots of medical conditions can keep you out of the armed forces.

https://www.military.com/join-armed-forces/disqualifiers-medical-conditions.html

You walk into your bedroom one night and when you turn on the light out of the shadows comes Mel Vincenzo Antoine Goodrum.  Wearing nothing but a shining, glistening piece of premium black kielbasa?  He locks the door.  Your faced with a dilemma.  Take a frightful beating and an even worse butt-fucking?  Or submit willfully and take your asshole pummeling like a married father of four at a Popeyes.  In the hopes that he takes it just a little bit easier on you.  Either way, your sphincter is toast.  Well, what's it gonna be Mr. Safety Fat?