Author Topic: VVV - Goodrum Stolen Valor???  (Read 23776 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: VVV - Goodrum
« Reply #275 on: March 16, 2022, 07:53:40 PM »
You walk into your bedroom one night and when you turn on the light out of the shadows comes Mel Vincenzo Antoine Goodrum.  Wearing nothing but a shining, glistening piece of premium black kielbasa?  He locks the door.  Your faced with a dilemma.  Take a frightful beating and an even worse butt-fucking?  Or submit willfully and take your asshole pummeling like a married father of four at a Popeyes.  In the hopes that he takes it just a little bit easier on you.  Either way, your sphincter is toast.  Well, what's it gonna be Mr. Safety Fat?

Good memory!

"1"

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #276 on: March 16, 2022, 07:55:18 PM »
You walk into your bedroom one night and when you turn on the light out of the shadows comes Mel Vincenzo Antoine Goodrum.  Wearing nothing but a shining, glistening piece of premium black kielbasa?  He locks the door.  Your faced with a dilemma.  Take a frightful beating and an even worse butt-fucking?  Or submit willfully and take your asshole pummeling like a married father of four at a Popeyes.  In the hopes that he takes it just a little bit easier on you.  Either way, your sphincter is toast.  Well, what's it gonna be Mr. Safety Fat?

Perhaps it would be wise for all concerned to read one of Vincenzo's accounts of his sexcapades first thing every single morning.  In that way, one can be assured beyond doubt that nothing more disgust will happen to them the entire day.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #277 on: March 16, 2022, 08:19:12 PM »
Good memory!

"1"

Are you kidding?  That is one of the greatest stories ever told.  LOL.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #278 on: March 16, 2022, 08:32:41 PM »
How the fuck is not completing basic not failing basic? You clearly didn't pass. You claim you were well prepared from sports and Rotc yet somehow copped a medical discharge mid way through basic training right out of high school makes no sense? And yeah the other poster is right you must have made up shin splints or some other ridiculous fake ailment to get out and they let you go mid basic because you didn't fit in anyway.

I'm curious as to what business is it of yours???  Spend more time staying out of jail and keeping your hands away from beating women
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #279 on: March 16, 2022, 08:42:43 PM »

I'm curious as to what business is it of yours???  Spend more time staying out of jail and keeping your hands away from beating women

Everyone is interested in why you failed boot camp. Although you have a long history of failing in most things you do. Well, you do excel at bullshitting and being a crass buffoon.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: March 17, 2022, 12:23:33 PM »

;D

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #281 on: March 17, 2022, 12:28:20 PM »

Heart warming homewrecker story of peace

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #282 on: March 17, 2022, 07:28:08 PM »
Everyone is interested in why you failed boot camp. Although you have a long history of failing in most things you do. Well, you do excel at bullshitting and being a crass buffoon.
Says the guy that failed at bodybuilding in Canada, failed at life in Canada, ran away to Australia to fail at multiple business ventures, fail at your marriage, failed at designing workout equipment, failed at taking pictures of teenage boys down on the beach...quite the impressive list of failures you have there yourself "Vince"
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #283 on: March 17, 2022, 07:34:59 PM »

The only way to fail at something is to never try.   Thats your problem.  You got last place at the Mr Australia and you blamed Arnold for it instead of coming back in better condition.  Now you're 80 and all you have left is arguing with a gay man on Getbig...too late to change all the things you did in life

When you die, you will not even be a footnote in bodybuilding history despite it being your life's work .  Only your family will remember you but it will be as if you never existed.   Do yourself a favor...stop arguing with me or eesponding and enjoy what remaining time you have
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #284 on: March 17, 2022, 09:25:54 PM »

The only way to fail at something is to never try.   Thats your problem.  You got last place at the Mr Australia and you blamed Arnold for it instead of coming back in better condition.  Now you're 80 and all you have left is arguing with a gay man on Getbig...too late to change all the things you did in life

When you die, you will not even be a footnote in bodybuilding history despite it being your life's work .  Only your family will remember you but it will be as if you never existed.   Do yourself a favor...stop arguing with me or eesponding and enjoy what remaining time you have

Lol. After we die there is nothing so it doesn’t matter. I call you out because you exaggerate and lie all the time. I think Wiggs is right about your lack of intelligence. Arguing with you is clearly counterproductive because you are too dense to even realise when you have no clue about the matters at hand. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #285 on: March 17, 2022, 09:39:58 PM »

Lol. After we die there is nothing so it doesn’t matter. I call you out because you exaggerate and lie all the time. I think Wiggs is right about your lack of intelligence. Arguing with you is clearly counterproductive because you are too dense to even realise when you have no clue about the matters at hand. 

Forgotten like Like Steve Reeves???  Zabo, Eiferman, Giranda?? Reg Park,?? Draper??? Sergio Olivia, Eric Randall?? Larry Scott???  Joe Gold, Ric Draisin???  Nobody has forgotten these legendary bodybuilders.   You are fooling yourself if you think that.  You are only forgotten if you never did anything to excel.  You could have won some actual shows
..you didnt have a short torso or long arms like i do.  But you didnt....you let Arnold and Zane bury your career and when you're not talking shit then you are railing about how Arnold ruined your life.

Truth hurts doesnt it??  Argue and relegate yourself thst it doesnt matter...you know it does.  You are a nobody when people talk about the Golden Era Bodybuilders.   There is nothing you can do about it.  80 years old and so bitter that you try to put down someone like for 17 years.  I feel so sorry for you.
A

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: March 17, 2022, 11:09:08 PM »

Forgotten like Like Steve Reeves???  Zabo, Eiferman, Giranda?? Reg Park,?? Draper??? Sergio Olivia, Eric Randall?? Larry Scott???  Joe Gold, Ric Draisin???  Nobody has forgotten these legendary bodybuilders.   You are fooling yourself if you think that.  You are only forgotten if you never did anything to excel.  You could have won some actual shows
..you didnt have a short torso or long arms like i do.  But you didnt....you let Arnold and Zane bury your career and when you're not talking shit then you are railing about how Arnold ruined your life.

Truth hurts doesnt it??  Argue and relegate yourself thst it doesnt matter...you know it does.  You are a nobody when people talk about the Golden Era Bodybuilders.   There is nothing you can do about it.  80 years old and so bitter that you try to put down someone like for 17 years.  I feel so sorry for you.

I won’t ever forget Vince Basile. Nor will my offspring.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: March 18, 2022, 03:15:09 AM »
I won’t ever forget Vince Basile. Nor will my offspring.
:D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #288 on: March 18, 2022, 04:46:31 AM »
I won’t ever forget Vince Basile.

Whenever I am out and about in real life, I get a spontaneous feeling of stress and anxiety when I see something written in navy blue text font.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #289 on: March 18, 2022, 07:45:37 AM »

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #290 on: March 18, 2022, 07:58:50 AM »
say what you want about cousin basil, his physique in that pic blows vvv of any stage.
great physique on vince in those days.
when it comes to internet-ownings though, v-trips is king.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #291 on: March 18, 2022, 08:33:32 AM »
say what you want about cousin basil, his physique in that pic blows vvv of any stage.

it would be a great build in today's age too .. Definitely one of the best builds posted on getbig

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: March 18, 2022, 04:45:02 PM »
I agree. Great build on Vince B.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #293 on: March 18, 2022, 05:22:00 PM »

Far superior physique than Goodrum, no question.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #294 on: March 18, 2022, 05:24:05 PM »
Far superior physique than Goodrum, no question.

Don't forget that the cock needs to be judged as well. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #295 on: March 18, 2022, 05:33:18 PM »
Don't forget that the cock needs to be judged as well.

I'll leave that to the experts.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #296 on: March 18, 2022, 05:50:25 PM »
For a guy that likes to talk shit and spread unsubstantiated rumors about people, Vince B sure cries like a bitch when it's done to him. Whiny old sack of shit.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #297 on: March 18, 2022, 07:03:44 PM »
If you wanna do a shot comparison, dont use a clearly off season pic...and my legs destroys Basile and i used no Dianabol
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #298 on: March 18, 2022, 07:15:49 PM »
For a guy that likes to talk shit and spread unsubstantiated rumors about people, Vince B sure cries like a bitch when it's done to him. Whiny old sack of shit.

For a moderator you are excrement. You literally defame me here with no shame at all. I tell the truth about Goodrum but he makes up shit about me. You believe that asshole so are no better than the despicable person he is.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: March 18, 2022, 07:16:51 PM »
If you wanna do a shot comparison, dont use a clearly off season pic...and my legs destroys Basile and i used no Dianabol

Love this Vince!

Talk about how great your legs are and post a pic of front double bi!