Author Topic: Undeniable last post  (Read 16212 times)

blue52

• Getbig II
Re: Undeniable last post
« Reply #250 on: April 17, 2022, 01:51:56 PM »
You want to pretend I am not in shape have at it. I know I am in shape

youre in shape, ugly shape but in shape
The single most fascinating thing to me is that you think you arent bald and think you are good looking. I mean my god, you are an absolutely ugly man with a douchebag mustache. Its no wonder you had to settle for ole varicose veins washed up sloppy vag with her 23 kids. And to top it off she runs  your show.

answer my question. you and me, 18 holes, loser has to commit suicide. Youre the "country club" member, should be easy for you to beat me

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #251 on: April 17, 2022, 01:52:26 PM »
You want to pretend I am not in shape have at it. I know I am in shape

If it wasn’t for your ridiculously huge bald head, you would be a good representation of a stick figure.

Everything else about you is pure bullshit.

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #252 on: April 17, 2022, 02:07:44 PM »
If it wasn’t for your ridiculously huge bald head, you would be a good representation of a stick figure.

Everything else about you is pure bullshit.

words hurt Brian, calm down nancy
 :'( :'( :'(

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: April 17, 2022, 02:18:25 PM »
Hanky, have you picked out your board shorts?

There’s no way you are doing a bodybuilding show with those legs.

Have you considered wheel chair bodybuilding?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: April 17, 2022, 02:19:29 PM »
words hurt Brian, calm down nancy
 :'( :'( :'(

You’ve become the Canadian version of Shizzo.

Without the intellect or sense of humor.

Go cut grass Spackler, or tell us another bullshit story about darts or a car breakdown.

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #255 on: April 17, 2022, 02:24:10 PM »
You’ve become the Canadian version of Shizzo.

Without the intellect or sense of humor.

Go cut grass Spackler, or tell us another bullshit story about darts or a car breakdown.

sigh, and here i though we got along after you messaged me on another account i had asking me to leave you alone cause you were going some major life thing. It was right after the death of pellius. I know you remember the message but obviously will deny it to keep your image here.

I respected the message and left you alone, but its all good. Im fine with  the insults my way, I use what you say on other forums as my original stuff sucks

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: April 17, 2022, 02:44:40 PM »
sigh, and here i though we got along after you messaged me on another account i had asking me to leave you alone cause you were going some major life thing. It was right after the death of pellius. I know you remember the message but obviously will deny it to keep your image here.

I respected the message and left you alone, but its all good. Im fine with  the insults my way, I use what you say on other forums as my original stuff sucks

You really need to work on your reading comprehension, or your tiresome bullshit story telling, because you aren’t very good at either.

Tell us again how you spent the last months making photoshops of bhanky. You’ve reached the pinnacle of Getbig phaggotry.

Now go cut the grass and earn that $12.00/hr.

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #257 on: April 17, 2022, 02:54:44 PM »
You really need to work on your reading comprehension, or your tiresome bullshit story telling, because you aren’t very good at either.

Tell us again how you spent the last months making photoshops of bhanky. You’ve reached the pinnacle of Getbig phaggotry.

Now go cut the grass and earn that $12.00/hr.

like i said i knew youd deny that message exchange between us. I think I still have the email attached to that old account, if I do the message will still be in there. I dont make any dollars an hour, i dont have a job. They offered me one. And although its not a lot of money, its 24 dollars an hour since i have 14 years in the field. Not much at all for most people but Id be super happy with that.

anyways, keep up that image. Its working

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: April 17, 2022, 03:05:25 PM »
like i said i knew youd deny that message exchange between us. I think I still have the email attached to that old account, if I do the message will still be in there. I dont make any dollars an hour, i dont have a job. They offered me one. And although its not a lot of money, its 24 dollars an hour since i have 14 years in the field. Not much at all for most people but Id be super happy with that.

anyways, keep up that image. Its working

What image?

You sent me ANOTHER stupid PM and I told you that considering the passing of Pellius, that you weren’t worth the time or effort away from that discussion to beat your unemployed, cowardly, broke head in AGAIN.

That doesn’t mean you’ve accomplished anything welfare Queen, it just means Getbig has passed you and your bullshit by.

So how many months did you spend photoshopping bhanky? Because he dismissed you like a weak little bitch.

Bwahahahahahaha…

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #259 on: April 17, 2022, 03:09:36 PM »
What image?

You sent me ANOTHER stupid PM and I told you that considering the passing of Pellius, that you weren’t worth the time or effort away from that discussion to beat your unemployed, cowardly, broke head in AGAIN.

That doesn’t mean you’ve accomplished anything welfare Queen, it just means Getbig has passed you and your bullshit by.

So how many months did you spend photoshopping bhanky? Because he dismissed you like a weak little bitch.

Bwahahahahahaha…

ummm
thats not what you said in the message at all and we both know that
but like i said, its totally fine, i respected your wishes and laid off

and lets be real, owning me isnt a real thing.  Im 56, dont have any assets and am on disability welfare. I mean its pretty tough to hurt my feelings by typing the truth. I like my life, its fun, tons of freedom and always works out.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #260 on: April 17, 2022, 04:21:07 PM »
As it stands, I've gone ahead and lifted the ban.
"1"

He is risen!

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #261 on: April 17, 2022, 04:36:34 PM »
He is risen!
\
am i ever l ooking forward to that return

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #262 on: April 18, 2022, 06:57:50 AM »
He is risen!

:D

I didn't think about the Easter angle you genius - Hallelujah!
T