Author Topic: RIP - Cedric McMillan - 04-12-22  (Read 22996 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: RIP - Cedric McMillan - 04-12-22
« Reply #150 on: April 13, 2022, 03:26:13 PM »
Covid = giant guy. Long-term effects seem to also be nothing after initial recovery.
Covid vaccines = giant guy, but with long-term effects unknown.

Er...not to go off-topic, but why does Nothing -burger show up as guy?

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #151 on: April 13, 2022, 03:29:19 PM »
because he said he was on his own IG, retard...

Oh you read it on IG....it must be true.

🙄

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #152 on: April 13, 2022, 03:31:44 PM »
This video was from March. 1 month ago Cedric was big and lean and he pulled out of the ASC. He sounded like his body was DONE with the bodybuilding BS.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: April 13, 2022, 03:44:04 PM »
This video was from March. 1 month ago Cedric was big and lean and he pulled out of the ASC. He sounded like his body was DONE with the bodybuilding BS.

Very sad.

🙁

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #154 on: April 13, 2022, 03:48:21 PM »
He was vaccinated.

He had YEARS of health complications from covid? Did he catch covid immediately?

Looks like he has been having respiratory system issues going back at least 2017, since having a bout of chronic pneumonia.

In 2017 McMillian had chronic pneumonia, and since then, he never felt quite like himself. In 2021 McMillan caught Covid and almost died. McMillan said he was down to 10% capacity of his heart working. The combination of pneumonia and then Covid did a number on McMillan’s heart and lung capacity.

https://www.setforset.com/blogs/news/cedric-mcmillan-dies

Nick Trigili says Cedric's heart damage may have originated there.

Start at 2:25:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #155 on: April 13, 2022, 03:58:38 PM »
If you're young and healthy, your chances of dying from COVID when COVID was at its worst were somewhere around 1 in 1,000,000. Right now, your chances of dying from COVID are too small to even be quantified - statistically equivalent to zero.

Your chances of getting a blood clot or heart problem from the vaccine are orders of magnitude higher.

While there is some room to debate that, that is more or less how I feel. I'm not sure if the odds of a young and healthy person dying of Covid was one a million - but never mind! It was low as heck, whatever it was. There is NO REASON for young and healthy people to get these vaccines - let alone be coerced to get them for work. That's just criminal!

The myocarditis risk for young men is AT LEAST 1 in 10,000.

And 17-44% of people who get myocarditis will die within 5-8 years. EDIT: SEE MINOR CORRECTION AND REFERENCE BELOW.

To translate that:

AT LEAST 100 per one million young males who get the vaccine will get myocarditis, 17-44 of whom will be dead in 5-8 years time [!].

That means as many as 1 in 22,727 young males who get the COVID vaccine will be DEAD in 5-8 years!

And the vaccine - unlike the virus - does NOT discriminate against healthy people. Meaning, if 10,000 COMPLETELY HEALTHY YOUNG MALES get the vaccine, at least one WILL get myocarditis, and have a 17-44% chance of dying within 5-8 years time.

EDIT: 17-44% of people with myocarditis will be dead in 3-5 years, not 5-8 years. My bad! See reference below.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2519249/

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #156 on: April 13, 2022, 04:14:13 PM »
How do we know that photo wasn't dated before August 2021?

This provides NO evidence that Cedric was vaccinated.

Are you allowed to leave our Country with just a picture of a needle in your arm? Try it and see what happens.

😆😆😆

Thank you for proving that no amount of evidence will convince you of anything. This is something I have known to be true about you anything - you believe whatever the mainstream news tells you to believe.

I was initially uncertain if how risky Covid was of was not - that period lasted a few months into the pandemic start in 2020 until the world reached one million cases. When that happened, I neutrally looked at the data and realized that no one was at risk of dying of Covid who wasn't extremely elderly or infirm, or otherwise vulnerable, then I adjusted my views accordingly.

I was in Wal-Mart yesterday, and 60% of grown adults were still in masks.  ::) Meanwhile, I didn't see one properly fitted N-95 mask on one single person!

At least if people are going to wear ridiculous and unnecessary masks to fight a RESPIRATORY PATHOGEN WHOSE MOLECULE SIZE IS SO SMALL THAT IT MAKES IT THROUGH THE MASK, at the very least, wear one that offers maximal protection for the range of protection offered by cheap common masks.

That's why people participating in this safety theatre should wear a proper and fitted N-95 mask, if they do it at all. The fact that people are still wearing flimsy fabric masks proves how utterly moronic they are.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #157 on: April 13, 2022, 04:21:53 PM »
Using post vaccine stats to show that the vaccine isn’t needed?

That’s like claiming that exercise and healthy eating wasn't necessary for me because I've never been overweight.

🙄

2,704 of 28,557,431 Canadians under age 60 have died of Covid in Canada in total since the start of the pandemic - see updated death numbers below.

That's 1 in 10,561.

Incidentally, these death numbers are not going down much in Canada:

2020: 15,569.
2021: 14,473 - with 86.2% FULLY VACCINATED.
2022: 7,362 - on track for 15K+ deaths again.

But even if they are - so say I had a 1 in 10,000 chance of dying of Covid pre-vaccine, and have a 1 in 60,000 chance of dying now.

So?

Why would I care about going from a 99.99% chance of surviving to a 99.998% chance of surviving? Especially since the real number WITHOUT the vaccine is probably closer to 99.998% already, and given that the vaccine long-term side effects yet to be seen.

Why would I take part in a human medical trial over a virus I have a 99.99% chance of surviving? And one I already got hit pretty hard with in the First Wave, when Covid was at its most lethal ["lethal"]. Which means I already roughly know what damage this virus is capable of for me [not much], and should still have some natural immunity left, over two years later, given how relatively hard-hit I was from it [3 days buildup, 6 days sick, 11 days of sniffles].

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #158 on: April 13, 2022, 04:35:00 PM »
I see no evidence that he's receiving the COVID vaccine here. The ARMY requires over a dozen vaccines.

Not even convinced this is Cedric as he's wearing a mask. Also, Cedric is WAY bigger than that.

Do you have any REAL evidence?

You are correct, it’s not Cedric, it’s his brother Frederick

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: April 13, 2022, 04:40:18 PM »
You are correct, it’s not Cedric, it’s his brother Frederick

I knew it!

😆

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: April 13, 2022, 04:48:54 PM »
2,704 of 28,557,431 Canadians under age 60 have died of Covid in Canada in total since the start of the pandemic - see updated death numbers below.

That's 1 in 10,561.

Incidentally, these death numbers are not going down much in Canada:

2020: 15,569.
2021: 14,473 - with 86.2% FULLY VACCINATED.
2022: 7,362 - on track for 15K+ deaths again.

But even if they are - so say I had a 1 in 10,000 chance of dying of Covid pre-vaccine, and have a 1 in 60,000 chance of dying now.

So?

Why would I care about going from a 99.99% chance of surviving to a 99.998% chance of surviving? Especially since the real number WITHOUT the vaccine is probably closer to 99.998% already, and given that the vaccine long-term side effects yet to be seen.

Why would I take part in a human medical trial over a virus I have a 99.99% chance of surviving? And one I already got hit pretty hard with in the First Wave, when Covid was at its most lethal ["lethal"]. Which means I already roughly know what damage this virus is capable of for me [not much], and should still have some natural immunity left, over two years later, given how relatively hard-hit I was from it [3 days buildup, 6 days sick, 11 days of sniffles].

1 in 60,000 are dying of COVID?

LOL

It’s 1 in 6 Matt.

COVID has dropped our life expectancy by 2 years…..that’s insane.

Get your head out of the sand!

🙄

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #161 on: April 13, 2022, 05:03:56 PM »
1 in 60,000 are dying of COVID?

LOL

It’s 1 in 6 Matt.

COVID has dropped our life expectancy by 2 years…..that’s insane.

Get your head out of the sand!

🙄

1 in 6 people will die at around 80 instead of 83 because of Covid - big fucking deal.

And 94% of those 1 in 6 have 2-3 underlying conditions according to the CDC.

That means that for every 100 in 600 people who die of Covid [at around age 80], only 6 of 600 will die DIRECTLY FROM COVID.

That's 1 in 100, once you factor in underlying disease.

But you are correct about one thing:

Covid is here to stay, and some of us will eventually die of it - just like the normal flu.

What about it?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #162 on: April 13, 2022, 05:05:39 PM »
While there is some room to debate that, that is more or less how I feel. I'm not sure if the odds of a young and healthy person dying of Covid was one a million - but never mind! It was low as heck, whatever it was. There is NO REASON for young and healthy people to get these vaccines - let alone be coerced to get them for work. That's just criminal!

The myocarditis risk for young men is AT LEAST 1 in 10,000.

And 17-44% of people who get myocarditis will die within 5-8 years. EDIT: SEE MINOR CORRECTION AND REFERENCE BELOW.

To translate that:

AT LEAST 100 per one million young males who get the vaccine will get myocarditis, 17-44 of whom will be dead in 5-8 years time [!].

That means as many as 1 in 22,727 young males who get the COVID vaccine will be DEAD in 5-8 years!

And the vaccine - unlike the virus - does NOT discriminate against healthy people. Meaning, if 10,000 COMPLETELY HEALTHY YOUNG MALES get the vaccine, at least one WILL get myocarditis, and have a 17-44% chance of dying within 5-8 years time.

EDIT: 17-44% of people with myocarditis will be dead in 3-5 years, not 5-8 years. My bad! See reference below.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2519249/

Simply heartbreaking! My heart goes out to all the gullible vaccinated people out there hanging onto every word of our government elites!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #163 on: April 13, 2022, 05:18:20 PM »
Simply heartbreaking! My heart goes out to all the gullible vaccinated people out there hanging onto every word of our government elites!

Could you imagine being so brainwashed to be worried about a 99.9% survivable flu that you end of with a vaccine injury over it? Some have even died.

https://thecovidblog.com/2022/04/03/lee-mallinson-51-year-old-british-swimming-coach-was-waiting-for-internet-signal-to-get-stronger-after-pfizer-booster-shot-dead-four-months-later/

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #164 on: April 13, 2022, 05:34:05 PM »
Could you imagine being so brainwashed to be worried about a 99.9% survivable flu that you end of with a vaccine injury over it? Some have even died.

https://thecovidblog.com/2022/04/03/lee-mallinson-51-year-old-british-swimming-coach-was-waiting-for-internet-signal-to-get-stronger-after-pfizer-booster-shot-dead-four-months-later/

where is the proof that he died from the vaccination which he received 4 months prior

This site says cause of death unknown

https://swimswam.com/reading-swim-club-head-coach-lee-mallinson-dies-at-51/

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #165 on: April 13, 2022, 05:47:22 PM »
            ;D.                                                ;D

https://www.tmz.com/2022/04/13/bodybuilder-cedric-mcmillan-dead-arnold-classic-winner/

;D.                                                ;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #166 on: April 13, 2022, 05:55:24 PM »
where is the proof that he died from the vaccination which he received 4 months prior

This site says cause of death unknown

https://swimswam.com/reading-swim-club-head-coach-lee-mallinson-dies-at-51/

You know, Straw - why is it that when I say that the CDC reported in August of 2020 that 94% of those who "died of Covid" had 2-3 underlying health conditions on average, and the number of people who truly die of Covid is a fraction of that which has been reported in press, you don't acknowledge that?

I agree - we do NOT know his cause of death, to be certain. But his death is close enough to his Covid vaccine that I find it to be suspect, for a man of his age.

As I have said before - neither the virus or the vaccines are big risks to HEALTHY people [let alone young and healthy people with optimal BMI's]. That's why this whole pandemic has been garbage. Pushing emergency use vaccines created with new technology on people as a CONDITION OF THEIR EMPLOYMENT?

That's utterly disgraceful.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: April 13, 2022, 05:59:31 PM »
1 in 6 people will die at around 80 instead of 83 because of Covid - big fucking deal.

I thought you said 1 in 60,000 die of COVID?

🙄

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #168 on: April 13, 2022, 06:00:18 PM »
You know, Straw - why is it that when I say that the CDC reported in August of 2020 that 94% of those who "died of Covid" had 2-3 underlying health conditions on average, and the number of people who truly die of Covid is a fraction of that which has been reported in press, you don't acknowledge that?

I agree - we do NOT know his cause of death, to be certain. But his death is close enough to his Covid vaccine that I find it to be suspect, for a man of his age.

As I have said before - neither the virus or the vaccines are big risks to HEALTHY people [let alone young and healthy people with optimal BMI's]. That's why this whole pandemic has been garbage. Pushing emergency use vaccines created with new technology on people as a CONDITION OF THEIR EMPLOYMENT?

That's utterly disgraceful.

fair enough

tell me more about his past health history

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #169 on: April 13, 2022, 06:08:02 PM »
I went to the Arnold Classic (Columbus) once, and it was the year that Cedric won.  His physique aside, he was far and away the most charismatic and personable bodybuilder on the stage. 

He told the audience that when he was 8 years old he saw the Schwarzenegger Conan movie on TV, and then said to his mom that when he grew up he wanted to be a muscleman.

This is terribly sad.  My condolences to all his family and friends.  RIP.

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: April 13, 2022, 06:14:42 PM »
I can’t believe all this discussion about Covid vaccination being Cedric’s cause of death. Gesh.   The only way to know the cause is if his autopsy report is released to the public.

A personal fact:  I have had all three Covid shots, beginning in January 2021.  I’ve never gotten Covid, or been sick with anything.  So there.

ZOD

• Getbig II
« Reply #171 on: April 13, 2022, 06:18:22 PM »
34m unvaxxed here.

It's important to cease any strenuous activity if you suspect you might have covid or if you recently got the jab.

At least 2 weeks break once you get the jab before you can train again.

Can't stress this enough.

I had covid bad in january, had a heavy chest feeling but still trained. Tested positive that night. Fucked me up bad for 3 weeks. Just now comfortable to do light workouts.

DONT TRAIN IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE COVID OR IF YOU GOT THE JAB.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #172 on: April 13, 2022, 06:19:56 PM »
I can’t believe all this discussion about Covid vaccination being Cedric’s cause of death. Gesh.   The only way to know the cause is if his autopsy report is released to the public.

A personal fact:  I have had all three Covid shots, beginning in January 2021.  I’ve never gotten Covid, or been sick with anything.  So there.

Agreed

Seems like any time anyone dies these days this board always assumes its due to the vaccination even though adverse events are extremely rare

Apparently no one ever dropped dead before we had the covid vaccine

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #173 on: April 13, 2022, 06:22:32 PM »
34m unvaxxed here.

It's important to cease any strenuous activity if you suspect you might have covid or if you recently got the jab.

At least 2 weeks break once you get the jab before you can train again.

Can't stress this enough.

I had covid bad in january, had a heavy chest feeling but still trained. Tested positive that night. Fucked me up bad for 3 weeks. Just now comfortable to do light workouts.

DONT TRAIN IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE COVID OR IF YOU GOT THE JAB.

fuck that noise

I felt nothing after the first two doses

I felt a bit under the weather the day after the booster and still went to work and felt totally fine the next day

It's been about 5 months since I got the booster so based on the medical experts at GB.com I'll probably be dropping dead any day now.

I'm sure it does make sense to avoid strenuous activity for awhile if you actually have symptomatic covid

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #174 on: April 13, 2022, 06:23:11 PM »
Covid lol give me a break...

The guy abused steroids, suffered a heart condition from it and ultimately had a heart attack and died.

I.e. Exact same way Rhoden, Mcgarver, Sandoe(i could go on) died. You would have to be absolutely retarded not to see this common denominator. If I had to pin point the key factor Iwould say the upped dosages over the last decade. Possibly the extreme tren dosages. It seems they have to do this to compete today.