Author Topic: Cedric McMillan dead at 44  (Read 5059 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Cedric McMillan dead at 44
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2022, 03:28:09 AM »
Bbers are hoping to point the blame on vaccines and hopefully people will ignore the decades of massive anabolic abuse, food intake, and carrying 300+ pounds at 40+ years of age

Exactly.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2022, 04:47:06 AM »
I admire your balls

Pass the microscope so others may admire as well.

No homo.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2022, 04:51:58 AM »
Since IG and social-media and attention whoring, most drug-users stay on them year round.
Since "blasting and cruising" became a thing.  ::)

SARMS, Peptides, Slin, bathtub-brew, OTC drugs (Superdrol, etc), M1T, DNP (on and on).

In Arnolds day they would come off completely. Ever see Arnie at beginning of Pumping Iron and in many pic's?
Skinny as fuck.

The drugging is way out of hand, the eating, carrying around 300 lbs of bodyweight, heart doesnt care if its muscle or fat.
Add in COVID and the poison-jab of death, just wait, this is only the beginning...

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2022, 04:55:42 AM »
Go to yahoo.com and it's on the home page.  No bullshit.  Not the top story mind you but scroll down and it's there.

Yeah no lie. I even saw it on BBC (no cuck-o)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2022, 06:16:01 AM »
Pass the microscope so others may admire as well.

No homo.
T

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2022, 06:25:08 AM »
I think it may be time for a thread on gurus.

I've spoken to Chad Nicholls before on Facebook, and I used to respect him. I always try to ask myself: would I say what I'm saying about a person online, to their face?

So I'll try to word this carefully:

I lost a lot of respect for Chad when he did not even know the NAME of the kidney disease he was allegedly giving people [FSGS - Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis]:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Focal_segmental_glomerulosclerosis

I think if I was accused of destroying people's kidneys, I'd be aware of the name of what I had supposedly caused them.

Both Chad Nicholls and Shawn Ray [who has my full respect] were interviewed by Patrick Bet-David - and while Shawn remembered specific dates and names of people and places, Chad didn't even remember what FOS stood for.

That's when I thought - "My God - this dude has no flipping clue what he's potentially causing people."

And do you remember that Ronnie Coleman had a diuretics scare at the 2001 Mr. Olympia contest, that required him going in an ice bath all night? Chad's protocol involved Ronnie's organs basically cooking, and he treated Ronnie with an ice bath! It sounds like that may have been DNP - Ronnie passed the diuretics test that Jay Cutler and Markus Ruhl both failed, so that doesn't rule out DNP.

If you watch the 2000 Battle for the Olympia, Chad tells Ronnie to put a wet towel behind neck, to cool him off. Exactly how overheated must Ronnie have been to require these measures to cool his body down?

Ronnie has ALWAYS maintained that it was all worth it for him...but it just makes me wonder...

Dennis Wolf, to the contrary, swore off all gurus after Chad, and there have been so many issues with Chad's bodybuilders:

Ronnie Coleman: see above.
Flex Wheeler: kidney issues.
Nasser El Sonbaty: dead.
Dallas McCarver: dead.
Art Atwood: dead.
Don Youngblood: dead.

And now Chris Aceto is piling up a similar list: the most prominent one being Shawn Rhoden. I believe George Peterson was under Aceto's tutelage as well.

Didn't Rhoden have some health/heart issues, yet stayed 300-lb at under 5'10"? Why didn't Chris just tell him to stop? My God - he was suspended from the IFBB anyway!

As for the morality of all this: I tend to be libertarian about these things, but I think the risks should always be disclosed, and gurus should basically ask all competing pros: "ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE DECADES OFF YOUR LIFE BY PURSUING A CAREER IN PROFESSIONAL BODYBUILDING?"

If not, then he shouldn't work to them.

These ARE consenting adults...so I look at if like any drug transaction. But I think gurus should try to research how to REDUCE gear usage, by possibly figuring out how Kevin Levrone was able to slim down in the offseason. But maybe active pros aren't able to take so much time off, or they lose social media money and other money.

I don't know...I guess it's just a consenting adults thing. Like all drugs.

But I really think Chad Nicholls should at least BE AWARE of the names of the diseases bodybuilders can get as a result of using heavy gear like they do.

Have you ever competed? I am guessing, no.

You wouldn't use DNP before a show. DNP while on it makes you hold an obscene amount of water, and actually makes you look worse while running it. Once you come off after a few days and get rid of the water you look a lot better. While running DNP you actually think to your self is this even worth it b/c it looks like you are going backwards conditioning wise.

4 weeks out maybe, yes..

Also, George Peterson was not under Christ Aceto.

Chris Aceto's recent dead pool list is below

Shawn Rhoden
Luke Sandow
Cedric
Dusty Hanshaw 1 month comma but unfortunately still alive

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2022, 06:37:02 AM »
Not sure why, but I cannot take that statement seriously coming specifically from you... ;D
Fishy Slit Of Peace

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 14, 2022, 06:46:13 AM »
T

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #58 on: April 14, 2022, 06:46:44 AM »

You wouldn't use DNP before a show. DNP while on it makes you hold an obscene amount of water, and actually makes you look worse while running it. Once you come off after a few days and get rid of the water you look a lot better. While running DNP you actually think to your self is this even worth it b/c it looks like you are going backwards conditioning wise.

4 weeks out maybe, yes..

Shawn Rhoden
Luke Sandow
Cedric

No, I haven't competed in bodybuilding. I complete in u-80kg Strongman contests, or sometimes up to the open class at the local level.

Bodybuilding, no. I feel like I have the type of physique where I may look pretty lean, even up to 200-lb, but I probably wouldn't be ripped, even at 150. I feel I just lose proportionally more muscle than someone with good bodybuilding genetics [wes, etc].

So I didn't know that about DNP.

That's very interesting...so if Ronnie tested negative for LASIX that year, what might Ronnie have needed in 2001 to require being put in an ice bath to cool his body temperature down?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #59 on: April 14, 2022, 06:47:54 AM »

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2022, 06:48:05 AM »
Fishy Slit Of Peace

Love that scent.

Speaking of that - am I the only one who finds the uptick in bodybuilder deaths since the vaccine rollout to be very fishy?

I find it extremely fishy.

Not saying it's the cause of Cedric's death [TBD], but it just seems fishy to me.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2022, 07:05:27 AM »
That is brutal if that is the truth.
It's true, natty for life

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2022, 07:36:29 AM »
:D

She sank like a stone

Love that scent.

Speaking of that - am I the only one who finds the uptick in bodybuilder deaths since the vaccine rollout to be very fishy?

Not saying it's the cause of Cedric's death [TBD], but it just seems fishy to me.

Very fishy. I’m talking low tide at Thunder Bay kind of fishy

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2022, 07:57:36 AM »
Thanks!

Can you believe that OAK is denying what he sees with his own eyes? Check this out:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=678278.msg9766091#msg9766091

OAK reminds me of the Old Bolsheviks who got communism kickstarted in the USSR, and ended up getting machine-gunned into pits later on - all the while saying "This isn't true communism", LOL.
lol Oak sounds kind of cool!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2022, 08:05:55 AM »

4 weeks out maybe, yes..

Shawn Rhoden
Luke Sandow
Cedric

DNP? Wasn't this mentioned after George Peterson died? DNP, at last check, is an INSECTICIDE.....with the emphasis on CIDE. Who in their right mind uses bug killer for a bodybuilding contest?

As for poor Cedric McMillan, wasn't he having other health issues, including catching the coronavirus, prior to this horrific death?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2022, 08:33:04 AM »
DNP? Wasn't this mentioned after George Peterson died? DNP, at last check, is an INSECTICIDE.....witn the emphasis on CIDE. Who in their right mind uses bug killer for a bodybuilding contest?

It's been said that it isn't THAT likely to kill you if you use it at the proper dose.

Emphasis on proper, where probably 2x that amount will kill you.

Not quite that - but just that the effective dose and the LD50 [overdose level where 50% of users die] are way too close to comfortably want to use it.

Imagine a drug where you get high with one pill, but drop dead with two pills. As I understand it, DNP is something like that. And apparently, some do take it. George Farah was said to be making such incredible progress quickly with his clients because of DNP. But I don't think that was ever confirmed.

Board treasure Van Bilderass would know.

As for poor Cedric McMillan, wasn't he having other health issues, including catching the coronavirus, prior to this horrific death?

Yes - since coming down with chronic pneumonia in 2017. Sad stuff - he should have dropped 60- to 80-lb of body weight right off the bat, and stayed there.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 14, 2022, 08:38:41 AM »
She sank like a stone

Yeah, funny that - I thought fatties were supposes to float..?  Maybe it was the 10-15 pounds of impacted feces in her looping fish-gut that weighed her down - image the string that bitch would lay... :-X

;D
T

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 14, 2022, 10:14:51 AM »
Cedric was having health issues are far back as 2017. Long before covid

2 top bodybuilders dead in their early 40s in the last little while is suspect but who knows

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2022, 10:33:19 AM »
In bodybuilding, you need to build your brand quickly and get the fuck out while you still somewhat have your health. Doing this into your 40s is looney tunes

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #69 on: April 14, 2022, 11:06:26 AM »
Or Maybe Classic Physique is the answer guys don't have to push supplements food or weight as much can look good and feel healthy

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #70 on: April 14, 2022, 11:46:20 AM »
Yeah, funny that - I thought fatties were supposes to float..?  Maybe it was the 10-15 pounds of impacted feces in her looping fish-gut that weighed her down - image the string that bitch would lay... :-X

;D

LMAO.

I'm reminded of the goldfish and red ear slider turtle that I got in 1992, and the ropes that little guy would produce.

Everything went fine until one day in 1996 when the turtle decided to eat him.  :-X

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: April 14, 2022, 04:48:31 PM »
Or Maybe Classic Physique is the answer guys don't have to push supplements food or weight as much can look good and feel healthy

Been saying for decades this is the answer, guys then have to rely more on their genetics than drugs as they did back in Arnolds days, pro bodybuilding and all the bodyweight required is finally delivering on its potential for early death, the sport needs to cull itself like it did female bodybuilding and bring in height and weight divisions, enough is enough the bodies are now piling up. Its sad to see what bodybuilding has become.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #72 on: April 14, 2022, 06:27:56 PM »
Love that scent.

Fishy, not at all

They were all ticking time bombs, just so happens they decided to crook together around the same time

Cedric and Rhoden, both have health issues for a while, both in their 40’s, both carrying lots of unnecessary mass

Bostin, no explanation here at all….

Many many more to come, vaccines or not

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 15, 2022, 01:38:47 AM »
I thought you were never gonna post again, wtf

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #74 on: April 15, 2022, 01:47:17 AM »

Fishy, not at all

They were all ticking time bombs, just so happens they decided to crook together around the same time

Cedric and Rhoden, both have health issues for a while, both in their 40’s, both carrying lots of unnecessary mass

Bostin, no explanation here at all….

Many many more to come, vaccines or not

But why was 2021 the biggest year for bodybuilding deaths in history?