Author Topic: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….  (Read 71810 times)

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
Re: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….
« Reply #375 on: April 23, 2022, 04:17:40 PM »
500mg test a week and shitting blood vs concentration camp survivor.

Hanky has bigger delts, left bicep, and noggin.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #376 on: April 23, 2022, 04:46:29 PM »
Haters going to hate

Hanky why is your left delt double the size of your right delt?

Were you pinning water based gear? i am guessing winny?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #377 on: April 23, 2022, 04:48:41 PM »
Hanky why is your left delt double the size of your right delt?

Were you pinning water based gear? i am guessing winny?

I have addressed both these questions a million times why should I respind yet agai just to be called a liar

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #378 on: April 23, 2022, 04:54:21 PM »
I have addressed both these questions a million times why should I respind yet agai just to be called a liar

you have spent most of your time on here lying, and i mean blatantly in the open lying

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: April 23, 2022, 04:57:07 PM »

Any plans of entering another show

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #380 on: April 23, 2022, 04:58:24 PM »

honestly Brian, beyond this board, I sincerely hope and pray every day that you die, and hopefully a painful death. Youre probably the worst piece of trash human i have encountered online or in life. Its just wild that you think you are a decent person. Im at a point wehre Im assuming you have a brain injury to be this much of a piece of shit. I will celebrate in a big way if you die while I am on this board

this absolute pussy has me blocked, but inside q1uotes cant be blocked. He sees this

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: April 23, 2022, 05:31:51 PM »
I really dont get the hate I am honest and open as can be I also manager to get in mad shape in 2 weeks. I made improvements from last year.  I didnt drive 5 hours to compete in a high schooll gym by myself against 3 strangers and stay in a Hotel by myself. I learned more about prep and how my body responds to dietary changes. I am ready for the beach this summer belly is gone and more prepared for Nationals. Oh and I pussed off all the haters win win. But to say I never inended to do the show and I wasnt ready and in shape os simply not  true. i booked a hotel i registered i paid for my tanning I was plabning to go as of Thursday come Friday it was not an option.  I am in winning shape right now. I could not drive 5 hours yesterday when I was cranping bad. originally my gf was going to go and drive me there but she had to work. Going by myself didnt sound as fun anyway. But I clearly put in the work and was ready to win. I wpuld beat every class winner I was planning to enter the last few years. But yeah getting a medal 5 gours away to impress getbig didnt seem worth it. I think my pics speak for the selves I think I look great and know what to tinker different next time

Legs will inprove back will inprove classic is the right division but even if I never do a show I an 44 and look like this ane know how to stay closer to this co ditip  year rooud going forward Win Win

After All the fuccking talk about winning the show, how fuccking lean and big you are, how genetically superior than other people, all he drugs you been fuckking using, all the shit you put into your fuccking body, to get a pro card, 200 plus pounds and shredded, all the fuckking blablablabla, you eventually fuckking chickened out from the show?!

You are just an absolutely pathetic asshole full of fuckiing bullshit!!!

What a fuccking mess!!!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: April 23, 2022, 05:44:37 PM »
I really dont get the hate I am honest and open as can be I also manager to get in mad shape in 2 weeks. I made improvements from last year.  I didnt drive 5 hours to compete in a high schooll gym by myself against 3 strangers and stay in a Hotel by myself. I learned more about prep and how my body responds to dietary changes. I am ready for the beach this summer belly is gone and more prepared for Nationals. Oh and I pussed off all the haters win win. But to say I never inended to do the show and I wasnt ready and in shape os simply not  true. i booked a hotel i registered i paid for my tanning I was plabning to go as of Thursday come Friday it was not an option.  I am in winning shape right now. I could not drive 5 hours yesterday when I was cranping bad. originally my gf was going to go and drive me there but she had to work. Going by myself didnt sound as fun anyway. But I clearly put in the work and was ready to win. I wpuld beat every class winner I was planning to enter the last few years. But yeah getting a medal 5 gours away to impress getbig didnt seem worth it. I think my pics speak for the selves I think I look great and know what to tinker different next time

Legs will inprove back will inprove classic is the right division but even if I never do a show I an 44 and look like this ane know how to stay closer to this co ditip  year rooud going forward Win Win

Yep, your pics really do tell a story
And no, nothing will improve, you have been blasting 500mgs a week for a year now and look worse now than when you started

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: April 23, 2022, 05:46:23 PM »
Yep, your pics really do tell a story
And no, nothing will improve, you have been blasting 500mgs a week for a year now and look worse now than when you started
Bullshit i look fucking awesome you are just mad i look the way you used to look Hater

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: April 23, 2022, 05:50:00 PM »
After All the fuccking talk about winning the show, how fuccking lean and big you are, how genetically superior than other people, all he drugs you been fuckking using, all the shit you put into your fuccking body, to get a pro card, 200 plus pounds and shredded, all the fuckking blablablabla, you eventually fuckking chickened out from the show?!

You are just an absolutely pathetic asshole full of fuckiing bullshit!!!

What a fuccking mess!!!

I am in way better shape than the local show guys anyway this was merely a pracrice cut for nationals. I didnt chicken out of anything I am fuckig dicred. I could not drive yesterday and wasnt going to kill myself driving 5 hours locked up to compete against 3 guys. I was beyond cramping. wait until the pics come out they are not going to be in my kind of condition. For fuck sake I am 200lbs and 5% with shredded ovliques and fethered tear drops. i also dialed in the waist width giving me more V taper the fuck more do you people want

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: April 23, 2022, 05:53:02 PM »
Bullshit i look fucking awesome you are just mad i look the way you used to look Hater

and thats 10 years older than you

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: April 23, 2022, 05:54:44 PM »

and thats 10 years older than you

If you cant see we have almost the exact same fucking build you are blind

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: April 23, 2022, 05:56:42 PM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #388 on: April 23, 2022, 05:57:23 PM »

When you go to bed alone at night, do you have a mirror on the ceiling above so you can watch as you fuck yourself?

Wisdom is wasted upon such as bhanky.   I nominate you for "The Damon".

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #389 on: April 23, 2022, 05:59:58 PM »

Not ripping on your physique but it's no where near joswift..nowhere

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #390 on: April 23, 2022, 06:05:35 PM »

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #391 on: April 23, 2022, 06:07:26 PM »

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #392 on: April 23, 2022, 06:15:32 PM »
Didn’t Lyin’ Brian Wood Healy Hankins say that he was going to be 230 lbs on-stage?

Juiced to the tits and he looks like 165 lbs of shit, stuffed into a lumpy pink bag.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #393 on: April 23, 2022, 06:35:36 PM »
You look like absolute shit. You're a complete mess.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: April 23, 2022, 06:36:41 PM »
Healy,

How long have you been blasting 500 mg of test for?

You have been on a full blown cycle for over a year.

Also, I think it’s been stated already.

Do you not have any friends?

It seems like that’s the case.

You invited GB members to lunch. Why wouldn’t you invite your friends?

I’m guessing because you have no friends or have tried to fight everyone.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: April 23, 2022, 06:37:19 PM »

Your body is torn his is not.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #396 on: April 23, 2022, 06:45:28 PM »
You know who the real loser is in all of this? Em. You just know Hankins is running around in his drawers, hitting poses and being annoying. "Tell me I would've won that contest", "I look like I'm 200 solid pounds right?", "Call me Schwarzenegger Hankins", etc....

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #397 on: April 23, 2022, 06:46:50 PM »
Are you blind? You're a torn up mess with no balance or any legs. You look nothing alike. And the scale might say 200 but you look 170lbs while he looks like he's 225lbs easy

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #398 on: April 23, 2022, 06:47:29 PM »
joswift look alot better than you. He's fuller, more developped and muscular than you.

It's not a bad thing. Both of you look good, it's just that you lack the genetic for competing. See it that way.

If you presented that physique in a modest way, getbig would have respected you  and more. You pushed it way too hard, you wanted everything or nothing. You're left with nothing.

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #399 on: April 23, 2022, 07:13:33 PM »
You know who the real loser is in all of this? Em. You just know Hankins is running around in his drawers, hitting poses and being annoying. "Tell me I would've won that contest", "I look like I'm 200 solid pounds right?", "Call me Schwarzenegger Hankins", etc....

and you know this is true based on the stupid text he sent her from the restaurant.
Hes an absolute fucking moron, but really, shes a dim one