Author Topic: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….  (Read 72105 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….
« Reply #525 on: April 25, 2022, 05:03:08 AM »
Nothing more truer.

Claimed he could squat 405.

The knee sleeves didn’t arrive for 4 weeks. Then it became squatting 405 is no use to me I don’t need to do it.

I’ll fight anyone but I’m not leaving my house.

Lot of funny stuff in this thread, but for some reason that specific line broke me! ;D

T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #526 on: April 25, 2022, 05:04:07 AM »
hahah guy is about 190 now on 500mgs test GH and God knows what else.
If he came off his cycle he would be 160 in three months

If your aunt had a dick she would be your uncle. Lets talk about you for a moment you were not on test when competing bullshit. And yeah we have see  what happened to you as agin you look like warm dogshit coverwd in shongles right now dont even look like you ever worked out a day in your life. I may be a little light right now but I am in shape ans will put 20lbs back on the next 2 weeks you are not. We walk down the beach girls are going to be looking at me not you

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #527 on: April 25, 2022, 05:15:35 AM »
If your aunt had a dick she would be your uncle. Lets talk about you for a moment you were not on test when competing bullshit. And yeah we have see  what happened to you as agin you look like warm dogshit coverwd in shongles right now dont even look like you ever worked out a day in your life. I may be a little light right now but I am in shape ans will put 20lbs back on the next 2 weeks you are not. We walk down the beach girls are going to be looking at me not you

If your GF finds out that other girls are ogling you on the beach then you won't be allowed back.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #528 on: April 25, 2022, 05:20:09 AM »

10lb weight in undigested food and 10lb water

If we walked down the beach together people would be saying "look at that guy with hair helping out that hobo"

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: UE.
« Reply #529 on: April 25, 2022, 05:21:06 AM »
Before everyone sells me down the river one last pic. I would have been a light heavy and classic. This is from today. I feel fine and I think I look pretty good. Yes its skinny me but everyone said come in cut. I am crisp. No filters no diuretics no fake tan

1) We are not going to be so lucky that it is your last pic

2) Its not from 'today' unless you leave your fucking bra on a hook for days a time

3) We can all breath a collective sigh of relief that you are 'fine'.  I know I wasn't going to go in to my office unless I knew you were.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #530 on: April 25, 2022, 05:22:00 AM »

2) Its not from 'today' unless you leave your fucking bra on a hook for days a time

3) We can all breath a collective sigh of relief that you are 'fine'.  I know I wasn't going to go in to my office unless I knew you were.

;D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #531 on: April 25, 2022, 05:24:56 AM »
I am on Doctor prescribed TRT bioedentical hormones due to diagnosed hypogonadism and anemia I am not on drugs but again whatever way you want to justify your own lack of gains

Would you now have 'diagnosed hypogonadism' seeing as though you are under 'treatment' from a Doctor for this supposed 'hypogonadism'

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #532 on: April 25, 2022, 05:27:01 AM »

and in your delusional mind you tell people its all muscle. 

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #533 on: April 25, 2022, 05:29:52 AM »

Yet more proof that he should sack his maid/dealer ;D
T

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #534 on: April 25, 2022, 05:52:52 AM »
Yet more proof that he should sack his maid/dealer ;D

He'd have no one to hang out and talk with if he did that

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #535 on: April 25, 2022, 06:01:17 AM »
I am on Doctor prescribed TRT bioedentical hormones due to diagnosed hypogonadism and anemia I am not on drugs but again whatever way you want to justify your own lack of gains

500 mg a week prescribed TRT? Who is your Doctor David Christopher Palumbo?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #536 on: April 25, 2022, 06:06:18 AM »
Before everyone sells me down the river one last pic. I would have been a light heavy and classic. This is from today. I feel fine and I think I look pretty good. Yes its skinny me but everyone said come in cut. I am crisp. No filters no diuretics no fake tan

Its unbelievable, you look like this using the following:

500 mg test weekly
anavar 40 mg daily
Tren
Masteron
GH

My guess is you are about 175-180 lbs in this pic

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #537 on: April 25, 2022, 06:17:24 AM »

there were no light heavies. you would have won.
T

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #538 on: April 25, 2022, 06:19:42 AM »

You're so bald now, that what's left of the middle crown gives off the impression that you have a giant forehead. It's a neat optical illusion.

there were no light heavies. you would have won.

Poor Hankins :(.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #539 on: April 25, 2022, 06:20:04 AM »
I may be a little light right now but I am in shape and will put 20lbs of fat back on the next 2 weeks you are not. We walk down the beach girls are going to be looking at me not you

Fixed

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #540 on: April 25, 2022, 06:25:16 AM »

You're so bald now, that what's left of the middle crown gives off the impression that you have a giant forehead. It's a neat optical illusion.

Poor Hankins :(.

All the DHT drugs during his contest prep cycle.

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #541 on: April 25, 2022, 06:25:37 AM »

Hang on, Bioidentical hormones are not given in weekly doses like regular test is. they are injected under the skin as pellets every 3 months or so depending on the place. it also comes in gels creams and shots, but again its not regular test. your body takes what it needs as it needs is from bio identical hormones. so there is no "weekly dose of 500mg" like there would be with regular test.

how are you administering the hormones? is it by a shot once a week? if so, you are saying its 500 mg of bio identical hormones a week you inject? unless there is something new I haven't heard about something something adding up.

and also why would you choose lasix as a water solution? that's the last thing you should have.
T

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #542 on: April 25, 2022, 06:32:07 AM »
10lb weight in undigested food and 10lb water

If we walked down the beach together people would be saying "look at that guy with hair helping out that hobo"

:D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #543 on: April 25, 2022, 06:43:23 AM »
It is physically impossible for Hanky to get to 160 lbs. Simply can't happen. His body won't allow it.

;D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #544 on: April 25, 2022, 06:45:12 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #545 on: April 25, 2022, 06:54:38 AM »
Fucking haters I look great at 215 and 195

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #546 on: April 25, 2022, 06:57:37 AM »

Don’t stop at 195, you’ll look great at 175 and 160!

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #547 on: April 25, 2022, 07:20:05 AM »
I would fully admit you look good if you were natural. You're on 500mgs of test!! A full on cycle. 200mgs is pushing the limits of trt. You're on more than double. Who the hell do you think you're bullshitting? Stop dude

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #548 on: April 25, 2022, 07:20:56 AM »

i beg to differ.

You haven't broke 215 in your life.

during your prep you looked no more than 175.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #549 on: April 25, 2022, 07:23:23 AM »
i beg to differ.

You haven't broke 215 in your life.

during your prep you looked no more than 175.
The very picture of good health. You're just hating