Author Topic: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….  (Read 73334 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….
« Reply #600 on: April 26, 2022, 04:22:04 AM »
Brian, how is your anorexia this week?

Have you been able to send it back to remission?

Have you thought about joining a support group, to beat this debilitating disease?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #601 on: April 26, 2022, 04:32:08 AM »
Since you have admitted to using 500 mg a week.

Where do you pin your gear?

Again have covered this a million times glutes and quads only now fuck off asshole

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #602 on: April 26, 2022, 05:10:03 AM »
Again have covered this a million times glutes and quads only now fuck off asshole

Do you do 250 mg per shot? Which would be 2.5 cc as TRT from the doctor is 100 mg per ml.

Are you going to do your post show rebound cycle?

The cycle you posted on Professional Muscle is below.

Week 1-6 700 mg test prop
Week 1-4 tren 400 mg
GH 6 iu a day
Week 1-4 dbol 150 mg daily

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #603 on: April 26, 2022, 05:11:51 AM »

Maybe the new slit will help you pin other body parts.

Hit the lats. Would be great to see you grow wings

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #604 on: April 26, 2022, 05:29:28 AM »
Do you do 250 mg per shot? Which would be 2.5 cc as TRT from the doctor is 100 mg per ml.

Are you going to do your post show rebound cycle?

The cycle you posted on Professional Muscle is below.

Week 1-6 700 mg test prop
Week 1-4 tren 400 mg
GH 6 iu a day
Week 1-4 dbol 150 mg daily

It's like you think you are some kind of expert but you don't actually know shit no personal exp you just read a bunch of crap. I am going to blow the fuck up. You can just assume on everything I really dont care. Dealing with a stomach ulcer and can barely eat

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #605 on: April 26, 2022, 05:38:21 AM »
aren't you worried this stomach ulcer is going to hinder your gains?

Post show is the easiest way to make gains. Since your body has been deprived of calories for 14-16 weeks 2 weeks.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #606 on: April 26, 2022, 05:44:17 AM »
aren't you worried this stomach ulcer is going to hinder your gains?

Post show is the easiest way to make gains. Since your body has been deprived of calories for 14-16 weeks 2 weeks.

Obviously a stomach ulcer is going to hinder my gains, just like shitting myself to death 5 times a night is going to hinder my gains. Not absorbing nutrients and being anemic is hindering my gains.  I have a fucking wasting digestive disease you asshole. I can't get to 250lbs I can get in shape and I did just that

Crohns

A chronic inflammation of the digestive tract that leads to abdominal pain, severe diarrhea, fatigue, weight loss and malnutrition..

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #607 on: April 26, 2022, 06:12:44 AM »
Obviously a stomach ulcer is going to hinder my gains, just like shitting myself to death 5 times a night is going to hinder my gains. Not absorbing nutrients and being anemic is hindering my gains.  I have a fucking wasting digestive disease you asshole. I can't get to 250lbs I can get in shape and I did just that

Crohns

A chronic inflammation of the digestive tract that leads to abdominal pain, severe diarrhea, fatigue, weight loss and malnutrition..

have you tried weight gainer shakers? gives the digestive tract a break.

https://www.gnc.com/mass-gainers/MuscleTechMassTech.html

Wouldn't being anorexic hinder your gains as well?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #608 on: April 26, 2022, 06:15:02 AM »
You got shredded pretty quick. Good for you man. By the way, I know you and Joswift/Wes go at it relentlessly, but if you ever make nice with them, keep in mind that those guys really know their shit about conditioning and competition. They could be a wealth of knowledge at your finger tips.

"1"

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #609 on: April 26, 2022, 06:28:40 AM »
You got shredded pretty quick. Good for you man. By the way, I know you and Joswift/Wes go at it relentlessly, but if you ever make nice with them, keep in mind that those guys really know their shit about conditioning and competition. They could be a wealth of knowledge at your finger tips.

"1"

This moron won't listen. He will take advice and drugs from his maid.

How he hasn't been run over crossing the street is beyond me.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #610 on: April 26, 2022, 06:50:43 AM »

"1"

The best advice is for him to stop bodybuilding and focus on easing his stomach issues before he kills himself.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #611 on: April 26, 2022, 06:53:37 AM »
Bhanky,
Seriously, look into eating just meat.
Try it for 30 days.
It may clear up many of your digestive issues.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #612 on: April 26, 2022, 07:25:36 AM »
Bhanky,
Seriously, look into eating just meat.(not mens cocks)
Try it for 30 days.
It may clear up many of your digestive issues.
fixed

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #613 on: April 26, 2022, 09:11:09 AM »

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #614 on: April 26, 2022, 09:46:06 AM »

Crohns

For someone that comes across as a know-it-all, you don't help your case that you actually have it when you obviously do not follow the proper eating protocols for someone who truly has it

https://www.crohnscolitisfoundation.org/diet-and-nutrition/what-should-i-eat

As far as your stomach ulcer, get yourself checked for h.pylori bacteri.....oh wait, you'll dismiss this just like everything else.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #615 on: April 26, 2022, 10:18:23 AM »
For someone that comes across as a know-it-all, you don't help your case that you actually have it when you obviously do not follow the proper eating protocols for someone who truly has it

https://www.crohnscolitisfoundation.org/diet-and-nutrition/what-should-i-eat

As far as your stomach ulcer, get yourself checked for h.pylori bacteri.....oh wait, you'll dismiss this just like everything else.

It doesn't matter what I eat when it flares up I get sick regardless. I have to eat as much as I can when I can. I was eating a clean diet the entire time I was sick. When I am not sick I can eat whatever and do as I need to put on the weight while I can.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #616 on: April 26, 2022, 10:20:24 AM »

"1"

My biggest issue last year was my lack of hamstings I wanted to bring those up and not have a flat back old man ass and I did. Gettign lean has never been the issue I can get lean very quickly gaining size is the issue. I need to coccoon more as I am too small once I have hamstings and glutes showing. But again main goal this year was to improve legs and they are improving I just lost too much upper body fullness gettign all focused on being lean. Need better balance but really was sick the last 2 weeks prepping but godamnit my hams and glutes are in shape

Everyone is all pissed I didn't drive 5 hours to compete well there was no one in my weight class to compete against anyway.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #617 on: April 26, 2022, 10:39:31 AM »
Last year notice difference in the back of the leg hell everything looks better this year much tighter

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #618 on: April 26, 2022, 10:40:35 AM »
Legs last year vs this year

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #619 on: April 26, 2022, 10:41:57 AM »
My biggest issue last year was my lack of hamstings I wanted to bring those up and not have a flat back old man ass and I did. Gettign lean has never been the issue I can get lean very quickly gaining size is the issue. I need to coccoon more as I am too small once I have hamstings and glutes showing. But again main goal this year was to improve legs and they are improving I just lost too much upper body fullness gettign all focused on being lean. Need better balance but really was sick the last 2 weeks prepping but godamnit my hams and glutes are in shape

Everyone is all pissed I didn't drive 5 hours to compete well there was no one in my weight class to compete against anyway.

We weren't pissed.  That would mean we actually were pulling for you.  We laughed AT you because it was just another in a long line of excuses from you.  No one with any semblance of common sense leaves for a show thats 5 hours away the day they are supposed to weigh in.  NO ONE!!!!  All my pro shows were 6 - 8 hours away.  I got there on a Wednesday.  Why?  I didn't want to take chances. 

Also, you want everyone to acknowledge your progress....and its barely noticeable.  You refuse to accept that massive gains are gonna happen for someone like yourself.  (queue the 20lb gain in "weight" in two weeks you will experience....NONE of that is actual muscle...but you will argue it is) 

You listen to NO ONE....even someone that was there at a show and judges people.  Is it because you can't handle hard truths Brian???

Also, you had ZERO clue that that would be 0 or 20 people in your class.  Thats the chance you take with this bodybuilding bullshit.  If you are true competitor, you go regardless.   Every hear of this thing called 'overall'???  Beat anyone and everyone they throw at you.  Alas...it wasn't to be....just because a maid had you at gun point and you took a bioidentical adderall.   ::) ::)

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #620 on: April 26, 2022, 10:43:29 AM »

Crohns

Again why are you pursuing bodybuilding to this extent with your disease? It doesn’t make any sense and you can die from it if you’re not careful, which you nearly did last week.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #621 on: April 26, 2022, 10:44:59 AM »
Legs last year vs this year

1) little to no size change

2) Sunlight vs you looking for proper lighting in a bathroom

Next time you cocoon yourself....could you do it in this...with the air holes plugged?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #622 on: April 26, 2022, 10:45:32 AM »
Again why are you pursuing bodybuilding to this extent with your disease? It doesn’t make any sense and you can die from it if you’re not careful, which you nearly did last week.

Bodybuilding is what is keeping me alive. Where do you think I would be if I wasn't constantly pushing food and nutrients???

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #623 on: April 26, 2022, 10:48:15 AM »
We weren't pissed.  That would mean we actually were pulling for you.  We laughed AT you because it was just another in a long line of excuses from you.  No one with any semblance of common sense leaves for a show thats 5 hours away the day they are supposed to weigh in.  NO ONE!!!!  All my pro shows were 6 - 8 hours away.  I got there on a Wednesday.  Why?  I didn't want to take chances. 

Also, you want everyone to acknowledge your progress....and its barely noticeable.  You refuse to accept that massive gains are gonna happen for someone like yourself.  (queue the 20lb gain in "weight" in two weeks you will experience....NONE of that is actual muscle...but you will argue it is) 

You listen to NO ONE....even someone that was there at a show and judges people.  Is it because you can't handle hard truths Brian???

Also, you had ZERO clue that that would be 0 or 20 people in your class.  Thats the chance you take with this bodybuilding bullshit.  If you are true competitor, you go regardless.   Every hear of this thing called 'overall'???  Beat anyone and everyone they throw at you.  Alas...it wasn't to be....just because a maid had you at gun point and you took a bioidentical adderall.   ::) ::)

Muscle are made up of water when you are dehydrated and add back water it absolutely goes into the fucking muscle. I am beef jerky right now I am going to soak it up like a sponge. I also crashed my estrogen and did some other dumb catabolic stuff. My best weight is heavier but regarldess the coccoon helps move weight which helps grow muscle. You can't grow diced

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #624 on: April 26, 2022, 10:50:46 AM »
Bodybuilding is what is keeping me alive. Where do you think I would be if I wasn't constantly pushing food and nutrients???

No....it is not.  In fact your ridiculous desire to be so damn heavy is what is making things worse.  Without that desire and your narcissistic mentality you could actually function at a lower bodyweight and not have to 'jam food in' to extent you do. 

Sad thing is you will end up with a bowel resection.  Also, in case you do not know....if your stomach ulcers are a result of the h.pylori bacteria you have a good chance it can turn to cancer.   Meh...but what do I know