Author Topic: The real story of Benghazi  (Read 1103 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
The real story of Benghazi
« on: April 24, 2022, 02:19:59 PM »
So here's the REAL story:

Ambassador Stevens was sent to Benghazi to secretly retrieve US made Stinger Missiles that the State Dept had supplied to Ansar al Sharia in Libya WITHOUT Congressional oversight or permission.

Sec State Hillary Clinton had brokered the Libya deal through Ambassador Stevens and a Private Arms Dealer named Marc Turi, but some of the shoulder fired Stinger Missiles ended up in Afghanistan where they were used against our own military. On July 25th, 2012, a US Chinook helicopter was downed by one of them. Not destroyed only because the idiot Taliban didn't arm the missile. The helicopter didn't explode, but it had to land and an ordnance team recovered the missile’s serial number which led back to a cache of Stinger Missiles kept in Qatar by the CIA.

Obama and Hillary were in full panic mode, so Ambassador Stevens was sent to Benghazi to retrieve the rest of the Stinger Missiles. This was a "do-or-die" mission, which explains the Stand Down Orders given to multiple rescue teams during the siege of the US Embassy.

It was the State Dept, NOT the CIA, that supplied the Stinger Missiles to our sworn enemies because Gen. Petraeus at CIA would not approve supplying the deadly missiles due to their potential use against commercial aircraft. So then, Obama threw Gen. Petraeus under the bus when he refused to testify in support of Obama’s phony claim of a “spontaneous uprising caused by a YouTube video that insulted Muslims.”
Obama and Hillary committed TREASON!

THIS is what the investigation is all about, WHY she had a Private Server, (in order to delete the digital evidence), and WHY Obama, two weeks after the attack, told the UN that the attack was the result of the YouTube video, even though everyone KNEW it was not.

Furthermore, the Taliban knew that the administration had aided and abetted the enemy WITHOUT Congressional oversight or permission, so they began pressuring (blackmailing) the Obama Administration to release five Taliban generals being held at Guantanamo.

Bowe Bergdahl was just a useful pawn used to cover the release of the Taliban generals. Everyone knew Bergdahl was a traitor but Obama used Bergdahl’s exchange for the five Taliban generals to cover that Obama was being coerced by the Taliban about the unauthorized Stinger Missile deal.

So we have a traitor as POTUS that is not only corrupt, but compromised, as well and a Sec of State that is a serial liar, who perjured herself multiple times at the Congressional Hearings on Benghazi. Perhaps this is why no military aircraft were called upon for help in Benghazi: because the administration knew that our enemies had Stinger Missiles, that if used to down those planes, would likely be traced back to the CIA cache in Qatar and then to the State Dept’s illegitimate arms deal in Libya.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: The real story of Benghazi
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2022, 02:23:03 PM »
TLDR

Hillary vindicated.   Oh yeah, Obama too.

‘Yards in a meltdown.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2022, 02:26:13 PM »
Hey phony "coach"...remember when Hillary showed up to the Republican Benghazi Special Committee and testified for 11 hours and it was televised

THE TRAITOR will be doing that soon...right. 

If Hilary can do it then certainly THE TRAITOR can do the same thing

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2022, 04:40:17 PM »
Hey phony "coach"...remember when Hillary showed up to the Republican Benghazi Special Committee and testified for 11 hours and it was televised

Only one person died as a result of the riot, that chick that got shot by the cop for storming the building. The other people were fat and had heart attacks, which could’ve happened from them shoveling snow in their driveway.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2022, 04:53:49 PM »
Only one person died as a result of the riot, that chick that got shot by the cop for storming the building. The other people were fat and had heart attacks, which could’ve happened from them shoveling snow in their driveway.

I see you're not counting the cop that was pepper sprayed and then had a stroke  later or the 4 or or the hundreds of  cops who were injured

But then again we know that Republicans don't give a fuck about law enforcement so I can understand why you didn't mention them

I'm sure  you'll discount this guys suicide (make sure that you don't read the story so that you can respond with full ignorance):  https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/dc-police-officer-died-suicide-jan-6-riot-declared-line-duty-death-rcna19433

The fact remains that Hillary testified live on TV for 11 hours for the Republican Bengahazi committee

THE TRAITOR should have the balls to do the same thing

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2022, 06:03:36 PM »

I see you can't post without mentioning Trump, fucking retarded TDS infected piece of shit. You make MattC look normal.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2022, 10:38:12 PM »
TLDR

Hillary vindicated.   Oh yeah, Obama too.

‘Yards in a meltdown.
Whether you know it or not (and you have no idea) this investigation has never ended…from day one. That being said, eat a dick

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2022, 10:41:50 PM »
I see you're not counting the cop that was pepper sprayed and then had a stroke  later or the 4 or or the hundreds of  cops who were injured

But then again we know that Republicans don't give a fuck about law enforcement so I can understand why you didn't mention them

I'm sure  you'll discount this guys suicide (make sure that you don't read the story so that you can respond with full ignorance):  https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/dc-police-officer-died-suicide-jan-6-riot-declared-line-duty-death-rcna19433

The fact remains that Hillary testified live on TV for 11 hours for the Republican Bengahazi committee

I know the story that isn’t published. I’m begging you to debate me live just so I can publicly humiliate you. Lurker is invited as well. You’re both cowards

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2022, 10:45:30 PM »

This fuck head didn’t even read my post, instead he posts up a meme

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2022, 05:25:09 AM »
Whether you know it or not (and you have no idea) this investigation has never ended…from day one. That being said, eat a dick

Whether you know it or not, you ain't got shit but empty whining.  That being said, you are a dick.  Albeit a retarded one.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2022, 05:26:38 AM »
I know the story that isn’t published. I’m begging you to debate me live just so I can publicly humiliate you. Lurker is invited as well. You’re both cowards

Oh is this from the "secret" meetings that you take part in?  Or those sources you can't reveal?

::)

As if any party was going to include an outsider into their classified info briefing, they would pick a retarded midget that can't stay off the internet.  Yeah... we all believe that.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2022, 07:18:20 AM »
Strawzy and Lurker are Lenin's "useful idiots".

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2022, 08:32:46 AM »
Oh is this from the "secret" meetings that you take part in?  Or those sources you can't reveal?

::)

As if any party was going to include an outsider into their classified info briefing, they would pick a retarded midget that can't stay off the internet.  Yeah... we all believe that.

Lol… “secret meetings”

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2022, 08:44:22 AM »
Lol… “secret meetings”

Or maybe by the story "that isn't published" you meant the one inside that retard chamber you have on your shoulders. 

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2022, 05:34:36 PM »

The cop that died, the consensus from his own office was that the riots had nothing to do with his death. A shitty coincidence. The cop that killed himself, that’s shitty. I’d hate to think that anybody (not deserving of the guilt) was that down on themselves about something from work that they killed themselves. It wasn’t him that decided to riot, and obviously he couldn’t take whatever guilt he felt for not stepping up. That genuinely sucks.

As to the other folks that were rioting and just had heart attacks, why would I feel bad for them? It sucks for their families and loved ones I guess, but whatever. And the chick who was rioting and got shot by the cop? I feel no sympathy for her.

Does that cover all the bases? Like I said, one person died due to actually being involved directly in the riots, the rest was coincidence.

When lies are told to get a point across, it makes the whole argument tainted. I don’t think those people should’ve been acting a fool and storming in the Capitol building, so there’s no reason to exaggerate certain portions of the criminal activity.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2022, 06:18:56 PM »

The cop that died, the consensus from his own office was that the riots had nothing to do with his death. A shitty coincidence. The cop that killed himself, that’s shitty. I’d hate to think that anybody (not deserving of the guilt) was that down on themselves about something from work that they killed themselves. It wasn’t him that decided to riot, and obviously he couldn’t take whatever guilt he felt for not stepping up. That genuinely sucks.

As to the other folks that were rioting and just had heart attacks, why would I feel bad for them? It sucks for their families and loved ones I guess, but whatever. And the chick who was rioting and got shot by the cop? I feel no sympathy for her.

Does that cover all the bases? Like I said, one person died due to actually being involved directly in the riots, the rest was coincidence.

When lies are told to get a point across, it makes the whole argument tainted. I don’t think those people should’ve been acting a fool and storming in the Capitol building, so there’s no reason to exaggerate certain portions of the criminal activity.
You're attempting to rationalize with the most brainwashed, TDS infected liberal on getbig.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!