Author Topic: +1 to the Jan 6 count  (Read 88045 times)

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
Re: +1 to the Jan 6 count
« Reply #350 on: October 12, 2022, 06:40:14 AM »
Just facts.

Which are "nothing" to you.  As we all knew already.

The vile little PedoCuck obsessed with an old man's ass, then being humiliated about it, but it does not stop there as you are sexually turned on by the whole thing  ::)
c

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #351 on: October 12, 2022, 06:48:27 AM »
Just facts.

Which are "nothing" to you.  As we all knew already.

You have no “facts” your leftist media has no “facts” if you actually had a “fact” you wouldn’t have skated around my questions

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #352 on: October 12, 2022, 08:18:33 AM »
Obviously, someone had their retardism gang banged by stupidity and delusions once again this morning.  Were you born this stupid naturally or did you work hard at getting to this level?

Once again, the FACTS are here on this thread and your only excuse is whine nonstop about "fake" or "political prisoners".   ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #353 on: October 12, 2022, 10:29:28 AM »
Obviously, someone had their retardism gang banged by stupidity and delusions once again this morning.  Were you born this stupid naturally or did you work hard at getting to this level?

Once again, the FACTS are here on this thread and your only excuse is whine nonstop about "fake" or "political prisoners".   ::)

Answer my questions

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: October 12, 2022, 12:04:26 PM »
Answer my questions

Anything you asked most likely has been answered multiple times.  It's just that you don't like facts and ignore the answers. 

Just like the rest of your bullshit CTs and lies.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: October 12, 2022, 12:17:26 PM »
So.... back to the topic at hand.   ;D

Parenting fail.  The Big Lie strikes once again... and this idiot continues to spread it and still wants mercy?   ::)   Probably not a good idea to showcase Trumpturd stupidity when a judge is about to spank you.

---
A Texas mom who took her family into the Capitol riot doubled-down on Trump's election fraud lies as she asked a federal judge for leniency.

A Texas family of five who traveled to Washington, D.C. together on January 6, 2021, and entered the Capitol building during the riot were each sentenced in federal court for their involvement on Wednesday.

But while the mother of the family, Dawn Munn, asked for leniency from the judge, she repeated Trump's election fraud lies at her sentencing hearing, according to CBS News correspondent Scott MacFarlane.

"I'm sorry for what happened on January 6," Dawn Munn said, according to CBS News Congressional Correspondent Scott MacFarlane. "I understand this country has been divided between conservative and non-conservative values."

"I do not understand why our election is not secure," Munn continued. "If we don't have a secure election, we don't have a country."

According to MacFarlane, she then doubled down, asking why no one had answered her question. Munn later said she would never enter the Capitol building again, according to MacFarlane, but added. "I did feel I had a right to ask for an explanation for how our election is secure."

US judge Beryl Howell was concerned that Munn was justifying her actions.

"This is not the kind of remorse that indicates some assurance that they're not going to engage (again), after being susceptible to being egged on for political violence once," Judge Howell said, according to MacFarlane.

Munn's claims echo those of former President Donald Trump, who called supporters to the Capitol on January 6 and has repeatedly claimed without evidence that the 2020 election — which he lost to Joe Biden — was stolen from him.

Both Dawn and Thomas Munn, the parents, were sentenced to 14 days in jail, three years probation, and 90 days of home confinement — less than the 30 days of jail time prosecutors sought for the couple.

US judge Beryl Howell said Thomas "should've known better before leading his family into a chaotic situation."

MacFarlane reported that Thomas' defense attorney argued he is a good father and husband, while Dawn's defense attorney requested leniency in her sentence because she "did not understand the process of certifying the vote" and "didn't understand that it was only a technicality."

Thomas told the judge he's "never been political before... I just kept watching what was happening on the news" and "I got myself overwhelmed," MacFarlane reported.

---

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #356 on: October 12, 2022, 12:55:48 PM »
Anything you asked most likely has been answered multiple times.  It's just that you don't like facts and ignore the answers. 

Just like the rest of your bullshit CTs and lies.

You haven’t answered a single question because you can’t

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: October 12, 2022, 01:22:30 PM »
You haven’t answered a single question because you can’t

After the first time I answer, I don't have to again.  Lack of understanding or retardism on your part isn't my responsibility.  I don't have to engage or debate CTs or your everyday bullshit.    Just like I don't have to explain why Bigfoot doesn't exist.

The Gov

• Getbig III
« Reply #358 on: October 12, 2022, 03:43:56 PM »
After the first time I answer, I don't have to again.  Lack of understanding or retardism on your part isn't my responsibility.  I don't have to engage or debate CTs or your everyday bullshit.    Just like I don't have to explain why Bigfoot doesn't exist.

PedoCuck humiliated yet again  ::)
c

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: October 14, 2022, 11:51:24 AM »
Add a nice little +9 to the count.   :)

---
More than 800 people around the country have been arrested in connection with the deadly Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol in Washington, D.C. Some are charged with felonies, while investigators continue searching for others involved in violence during the hours-long event.

Nine men from Wisconsin were arrested. So far, four have pleaded guilty to various charges. The others have upcoming hearings.

Here is the latest on their cases.

Initial charges: Entering and remaining in a restricted building, disorderly or disruptive conduct in such a building, disorderly conduct in a Capitol building and parading, demonstrating or picketing in a Capitol building.

Case status: Kovacik was charged in May, arrested June 19 in Indiana, and made his initial court appearance via Zoom on June 28. He is free on a personal recognizance bond and is set for a status hearing Oct. 28.

His part in the Jan. 6 insurrection, according to court records:

The complaint says Kovacik told investigators he took a train to Washington, D.C. to take part in former president Donald Trump's rally, then entered the Capitol with the mob and spent about 90 minutes inside. He took video of about 30 minutes of himself walking around various areas, sometimes with others, including on an elevator, and sometimes alone on some upper floors by.

Capitol security video and police body cam video shows Kovacik in the areas that match up with his own video. Investigators also compared the security images to past booking photos for arrests in Wisconsin and Indiana to confirm his identity.
Conlin Weyer, 21, Plover

Initial charges: Weyer was arrested at home May 13, 2022. He is charged with parading, demonstrating or picketing in a Capitol building, disorderly conduct in a Capitol building or grounds, and in restricted building or grounds, and with entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds.

Case status: Weyer made an inititial appearance via Zoom on May 17, and is free on personal recognizance bond. A status hearing is set for Dec. 1.

Weyer is accused of joining throngs of people who entered the Capitol, seeking to prevent Congress from certifying the 2020 election results. A former Stevens Point Area Senior High School classmate helped the FBI identify Weyer with the school's yearbook.
Riley D. Kasper, 23, Saxon

Initial charges: assaulting, resisting or impeding officers while armed with a dangerous weapon; civil disorder engaging in violence in a restricted building or ground with a dangerous weapon, committing acts of physical violence on Capitol grounds. Five of the six counts are felonies, punishable by up to five, 10 or 20 years in prison.

Case status: Kasper appeared in court March 17 in Madison and was released on condition he not possess any dangerous weapons. He entered not guilty pleas to all the charges during a virtual hearing before District of Columbia judge on May 25..

On Jan. 21 of last year, an informant directed the FBI to a YouTube video showing a man who the FBI says turned out to be Kasper, spraying what looks like bear repellent at officers during the attack on the Capitol.

Agents got a search warrant for Kasper's Facebook account in November. Kasper had posted photos of his drive to Washington, D.C., from former President Donald Trump's rally just before the crowd invaded the Capitol, and video taken from the vanguard of the crowd as it breached barriers.

One Facebook friend responded that Kasper was right there when the fences went down, to which he responded, "... yeah bro! I didn't drive 14 hours for nothing."

He also posted, "I pepper sprayed 3 cops so bad they got undressed and went home," according to agents, and went on to write several more posts about surviving tear gas, flash-bang grenades and rubber bullets. He called it "pretty exciting" and "the most real version of paintball ever."

"That's how we took the capital," he wrote.

Kasper goes on to try to recruit the friend to come with him "next time," and discusses making paintballs filled with pepper spray.

Kasper told the friend, "there is definitely something satisfying about pepper-spraying cops in riot gear and watching them run from you like a bitch even though they have face masks, billy clubs and full ... body armor”
David Mish, 41, West Allis

Initial charges: Unlawful entry on restricted grounds and violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds.

Case status: Mish has pleaded guilty to parading, demonstrating or picketing in a Capitol building. He was sentenced in November 2021 to 30 days in jail, ordered to pay $500 restitution.

On Jan. 7, Mish contacted the D.C. Metropolitan Police Department and said he had information about the death of Ashli Babbitt, who was shot by an officer as she tried to climb through a broken window into the Speaker's Lobby, which would have given rioters access to the House of Representatives chamber.

Mish told a detective he entered the Capitol with "a group of guys."

"Because I entered the Capitol Building are you guys gonna take me to jail? I didn’t break anything ... I went in, yes," he said.

"Everybody was yelling ‘breach the building,'" Mish said.

He also told the detective he went into a bathroom near the Speaker's Lobby and objected when others shattered a mirror.

“We’re trying to get to the politicians because we wanna voice our ... we wanna voice to 'em," he said he told the others.

Investigators also found Mish in videos posted to social media that showed he was in the tightly packed hallway near the Speaker's Lobby moments after Babbitt was shot.

In one video, Mish is seen in the chaos as police are trying to move people out of the hallway after the shooting.

The person filming says to Mish, "Dog, someone just died," and Mish responds, "Yeah, I can't believe I seen it."

In another video, closer to the doors to the outside, Mish and the man filming are being jostled by the crush of people. Some appear to be trying to leave the building and some are fighting and pushing police officers.

"We can't get out," Mish tells those who appear to be pushing him forward.
Michael Fitzgerald, 42, Janesville

Initial charges: Obstructing law enforcement during civil disorder, knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority, and violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds.

Case status: Fitzgerald did not appear for a Jan. 12 status hearing, due to health/medical reasons. Court records indicate he has agreed to plead guilty to felony count. Due to ongoing treatment for a serious condition, his next hearing is set for Dec. 19.

Fitzgerald was in the front of a crowd that pushed into the south entrance to the Senate around 2:47 p.m. For about a minute and half, rioters were seen on video "punching law enforcement officers, throwing objects at law enforcement officers, and attempting to hit law enforcement officers with a flagpole."

During the breach and after the rioters entered, Fitzgerald was holding a cellphone above his head as though he were recording or livestreaming the violence.

His photo was later among several on an FBI poster seeking to identify the riot participants. On Jan. 8, a tipster who recognized Fitzgerald from the poster provided the FBI with Fitzgerald's name, address and phone number, and said they knew him from work.

Agents met with Fitzgerald at his home the next day and confirmed he was the man in the photos inside the Capitol.

His attorney, Mark Eisenberg of Madison, said he doesn't expect the government to seek detention.

"He's obviously known about this for some time," Eisenberg said. "He's cooperated with them. He's not a major player."

Eisenberg noted that while some protesters used weapons against the Capitol police trying to secure the Senate, Fitzgerald is only seen with a camera.

"He's taking a picture of what's going on," he said. "I didn't know that was a crime."
Kevin Daniel Loftus, 52, Eau Claire

Initial charges: Illegally entering either house of Congress, or adjacent areas, and disorderly conduct on the grounds of the Capitol.

Case status: Pleaded guilty Oct.19 to parading, demonstrating or picketing in a Capitol building. On March 14 he was sentenced to three years probation, 60 hours of community service, and ordered to pay $500 restitution.

Pictures posted on Facebook and other social media sources show a man identified as Loftus holding an American flag and smiling inside the Capitol in the halls of Congress. The complaint shows social media comments by Loftus saying “One of 700 inside” and “That’s right folks some of us are in it to win it.”

Loftus also commented on a story about police releasing photos of suspects in the Capitol riots.

“I am wanted by the FBI for illegal entry,” he said.

According to a criminal complaint, the FBI interviewed Loftus in Eau Claire and he admitted to walking into the Capitol on Jan. 6 where he took several photos.
Joshua Munn, 23, Melrose

Initial charges: Entering a restricted building, disruptive conduct in a restricted building and parading, demonstrating or picketing in a Capitol building.

Case status: Pleaded guilty April 28 to illegally protesting inside the Capitol. He was sentenced Oct. 12 to three years of probation and ordered to pay $500 restitution for damage done to the building.

According to court records, he and at least four other family members left Texas to attend the rally in January. The five — Munn, two siblings and their parents — are now charged with entering a restricted building, disruptive conduct in a restricted building and parading, demonstrating or picketing in a Capitol building.

The Munns left for Washington, D.C., from Borger, Texas. Kristi Munn, 28, appears to have posted numerous updates on their travels and experience at the events of Jan. 6. Three days later, a tipster pointed the FBI to her Snapchat account.

Soon after, Kristi Munn's Facebook page was no longer available, but investigators found pages for other family members. Some by Thomas Munn, 53, seemed to urge attendance at the Jan. 6 rally in the days leading up to it. One noted the family had made it to D.C. — "1,600 miles in 24 hrs!"

Using the Munns' photos on social media, investigators found them entering the Capitol through a window and milling about in other areas, on surveillance video. A sixth family member, identified in records as a minor, is seen inside the Capitol as well but is not charged.

The family also showed up on video and photos that other intruders in the Crypt, between the House and the Senate, posted on social media, that investigators also found with the help of a tipster.

An employee at the high school in Borger, Texas, where many of the Munn children attended helped verify the photos as the Munn family, investigators wrote.

According to the court records, Josh Munn posted on his own Facebook page, "Before you hear it on the news I am I [sic] family marched on DC today it was extremely cool we did enter the Capitol building with the … Second group there was no violence from the protesters at all it all came from the police believe it or not … It was super cool everything was cool till the cop used tear gas that is when people got mad but still never hurt anyone.”

Someone replied to him, "Oh so u broke in?"

Munn replies that the window was already opened when they got there.

The whole family was sentenced together on Oct. 12. The parents were each sentenced to 14 days in  jail, as a condition of the three-year probation terms and $500 restitution orders.
Abram Markofski, 24, La Crosse

Initial charges: Entering a restricted building, disruptive conduct in a restricted building and parading, demonstrating or picketing in a Capitol building.

Case status: Markofski pleaded guilty to parading, demonstrating or picketing in a Capitol building. He was sentenced Dec. 10, 2021 to serve two years probation and pay $500 restitution.

Marofski and Brandon Nelson drove from the Madison area to Washington in January and entered the U.S. Capitol during the storming of the building.

Both admitted entering the building after attending then-President Donald Trump’s rally south of the White House earlier in the day, according to a criminal complaint.

Federal agents turned their attention to the two after receiving an anonymous tip that Nelson had entered the building on Jan. 6, according to the complaint.

After attending Trump’s rally and arriving at the Capitol, the two men said police made no attempt to remove them from the building. Nelson said police were guiding people inside. Markofski told agents an officer said to him, “I can’t make you guys leave. However, for your safety, you should leave.”

Surveillance cameras captured images of both men. They said they spent about 40 minutes inside the building and drove back to Wisconsin after leaving, according to the complaint.

A spokesman for the Wisconsin Army National Guard said Markofski enlisted in 2019 and holds the rank of private first class.

“As a matter of policy though, we cannot discuss personnel matters,” spokesman Capt. Joe Trovato said by email in response to questions about how the charges might affect his status with the Guard.
Brandon Nelson, 29, La Crosse

Case status: Pleaded guilty Sept 15 to the charges of parading, demonstrating or picketing in a Capitol building. He was sentenced with Markofski in December to the same sentence — two years of probation and restitution of $500.

Brandon Nelson drove with Abram Markofski from the Madison area to Washington in January and entered the U.S. Capitol during the storming of the building.

Both admitted entering the building after attending then-President Donald Trump’s rally south of the White House earlier in the day, according to a criminal complaint.

Federal agents turned their attention to the two after receiving an anonymous tip that Nelson had entered the building on Jan. 6, according to the complaint.

After attending Trump’s rally and arriving at the Capitol, the two men said police made no attempt to remove them from the building. Nelson said police were guiding people inside. Markofski told agents an officer said to him, “I can’t make you guys leave. However, for your safety, you should leave.”

Surveillance cameras captured images of both men. They said they spent about 40 minutes inside the building and drove back to Wisconsin after leaving, according to the complaint.

---

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #360 on: October 14, 2022, 11:56:21 AM »

F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #361 on: October 14, 2022, 11:59:03 AM »

F

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: October 14, 2022, 02:46:02 PM »
And in return.... Trumpy issued a 14 page reply that was nothing but the usual election lies, his normal bullshit and whining about the crowd size.

The orange toddler has been in a non stop melt down rage since. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: October 14, 2022, 02:50:49 PM »
Another moron going the guilty route.  With four priors it won't be like society will ever need him.

---
A Rockaway Township man pleaded guilty Friday to a federal civil disorder charge for his aggressive role with fellow right-wing Proud Boys members during the violent Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol that sought to keep then-President Donald Trump in power.

Shawn Price, 28, who served as vice president of a North Jersey chapter of the Proud Boys, traveled to Washington, D.C. with around a dozen other members and entered the restricted grounds of the U.S. Capitol where he helped push a crowd forward into a line of officers working to restrain the crowd, according to court documents filed Friday in the case.

Price, a former Hopatcong resident in Sussex County, pleaded guilty to a federal charge of obstruction of law enforcement during civil disorder, which carries a maximum sentence of up to five years in prison. Federal prosecutors will recommend a reduced sentence between one year and 18 months since Price agreed to cooperate with the Justice Department's investigation into the deadly riot and has accepted responsibility for his actions. U.S. District Judge Carl Nichols won't be bound by the recommendation at sentencing.

Under the agreement, Price would be fined between $4,000 and $40,000, which was reduced from the maximum $250,000 fine under the federal statute.

Lori Comstock, New Jersey Herald
Fri, October 14, 2022 at 3:00 PM

A Rockaway Township man pleaded guilty Friday to a federal civil disorder charge for his aggressive role with fellow right-wing Proud Boys members during the violent Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol that sought to keep then-President Donald Trump in power.

Shawn Price, 28, who served as vice president of a North Jersey chapter of the Proud Boys, traveled to Washington, D.C. with around a dozen other members and entered the restricted grounds of the U.S. Capitol where he helped push a crowd forward into a line of officers working to restrain the crowd, according to court documents filed Friday in the case.

Price, a former Hopatcong resident in Sussex County, pleaded guilty to a federal charge of obstruction of law enforcement during civil disorder, which carries a maximum sentence of up to five years in prison. Federal prosecutors will recommend a reduced sentence between one year and 18 months since Price agreed to cooperate with the Justice Department's investigation into the deadly riot and has accepted responsibility for his actions. U.S. District Judge Carl Nichols won't be bound by the recommendation at sentencing.
Authorities say Shawn Price, seen here in several Facebook posts wearing a Proud Boys membership hat, is accused of storming the Capitol during the Jan. 6 riot.
Authorities say Shawn Price, seen here in several Facebook posts wearing a Proud Boys membership hat, is accused of storming the Capitol during the Jan. 6 riot.

Under the agreement, Price would be fined between $4,000 and $40,000, which was reduced from the maximum $250,000 fine under the federal statute.
- ADVERTISEMENT -

Price was armed with goggles, milk and other neutralizing substances when he arrived to the Capitol around 1 p.m. and filmed himself with a crowd of rioters entering the lower west terrace, court documents show. Price, who uploaded the video to his Facebook account, screamed obscenities at officers, called them cowards and yelled to the crowd "It's go time guys!" as they ascended the northern stairs, prosecutors said in Friday's newly filed court documents.

"They thought we couldn't do it, they wanted to hold us back, now look at this [explicit]!" Price said in his video before calling officers "traitors" and urging the crowd "let's go."

Price admitted around 1:30 and 1:45 p.m., he put on his goggles and helped several Proud Boys members he traveled with push people into law enforcement officers who were attempting to restrain the crowd and holding crowd-control barriers in place, records show. Price later told Facebook users he "led the storm" and was able to breach the Capitol doors, despite "getting tear gassed pepper sprayed and shot with rubber bullets."

Price's attorney, Harley Breite, had argued that his client "simply wanted to voice his concerns about the erosion of what he feels is the American fabric" and went with no plan to cause harm to any persons or property.

Court records show Price has at least four prior criminal convictions dating back to 2014 for criminal trespass, simple assault, terroristic threats and wandering/prowling. He attended several pro-Trump rallies in 2020 as a member of the Proud Boys and sent several videos and images to friends that captured the nighttime skirmishes, including a December 2020 rally that turned violent.

Price has not denied being a member of the Proud Boys, a group with a history of violent confrontations. Members deny claims by officials that they have ties to white supremacy.

Price will have to pay an additional $2,000 toward the roughly $2.7 million cost of repairs to the Capitol as a result of the riot. He remains free from prison while awaiting sentencing in February 2023.

Federal prosecutors have charged more than 880 individuals in nearly all 50 states for their involvement in the Capitol riot, with 412 defendants accepting plea deals and 280 already sentenced, according to data from the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of Columbia, current as of Oct. 6.

A total of 23 people from New Jersey were arrested or charged for their purported criminal actions while at the Jan. 6 riots, USA TODAY reports. Scott Fairlamb, 45, of Hardyston, was the first to admit to assaulting an officer and was given a sentence of 41 months in November 2021, the longest received by a rioter at the time. James Breheny, 61, of Little Falls in Passaic County, who served as the Bergen County coordinator for the New Jersey chapter of the Oath Keepers, is accused of breaching the Capitol doors, despite initially telling investigators he was "pushed inside." He is facing a host of federal charges including violent entry and disorderly conduct. Court records show he has yet to resolve his case, with a status hearing set in January 2023.

---

The Gov

• Getbig III
« Reply #364 on: October 14, 2022, 03:50:16 PM »
And in return.... Trumpy issued a 14 page reply that was nothing but the usual election lies, his normal bullshit and whining about the crowd size.

The orange toddler has been in a non stop melt down rage since.

pathetic little bitch talking like a 4 year old child, you are dismissed pedo
c

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #365 on: October 14, 2022, 05:52:46 PM »
Democrats wasting millions of tax dollars for political prosecution of the opposing political views and stupid fucks like Lurker are celebrating. What if Republicans were wasting millions chasing antifa/blm rioters? Would democrats be celebrating?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #366 on: October 14, 2022, 06:09:40 PM »
Democrats wasting millions of tax dollars for political prosecution of the opposing political views and stupid fucks like Lurker are celebrating. What if Republicans were wasting millions chasing antifa/blm rioters? Would democrats be celebrating?

Right?  Total and complete waste of taxpayer money, all because their policy positions suck so badly that they need to try and manipulate people into voting for them. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: October 14, 2022, 06:46:55 PM »
Epic spin, defense and deflection on display here.  Sort of like the Benjihahahahaha hearings?  Well not really seeing how Hillary testified under oath for hours on end and Trumpy won't.   :D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #368 on: October 14, 2022, 07:56:17 PM »

Republicans spent millions chasing Bill Clintons dick and the Benghazi farce.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: October 14, 2022, 08:18:46 PM »
Epic spin, defense and deflection on display here.  Sort of like the Benjihahahahaha hearings?  Well not really seeing how Hillary testified under oath for hours on end and Trumpy won't.   :D

Nobody cares.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: October 14, 2022, 08:20:23 PM »

Susan Rice repeatedly lying to the public was not a farce.  President Obama and Hillary Clinton lying to the public about the terrorist attack being caused by a youtube video was not a farce. 

Chasing Bill Clinton was definitely a waste of taxpayer money.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: October 15, 2022, 07:59:49 AM »
Nobody cares.

You do.  And so do other little Trumpturds.  Or else there would not be so much spin, deflection, denial, and distraction attempts on this thread.  And any other thread where facts about Trumpy are posted. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #372 on: October 15, 2022, 09:52:53 AM »
The Bill Clinton thing was dumb as fuck, bunch of personal drama made into a political event, like that porn star chick the Trump banged, who cares about stuff like that?
Benghazi was a legit investigation that had politicians use their political connections and influence to keep each other out of prison, no huge surprise there.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: October 15, 2022, 10:10:53 AM »
Benjihahahhaah was nothing more than the crybaby GOP wet dream of finally getting Hillary.  Which didn’t pan out at all.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #374 on: October 15, 2022, 10:19:45 AM »
Benjihahahhaah was nothing more than the crybaby GOP wet dream of finally getting Hillary.  Which didn’t pan out at all.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CjtULwfDdu6/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=