Author Topic: White Boy Gets Stomped and Beaten To Death By 3 Black Guys  (Read 5306 times)

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
Re: White Boy Gets Stomped and Beaten To Death By 3 Black Guys
« Reply #75 on: June 13, 2022, 03:08:54 PM »
did you know the pyramids were built using forms and mixing a concrete  like  mix

luggung giant stones ?

carving them?

lols

unreal the lies told about it

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: June 13, 2022, 03:09:37 PM »
Incorrect sir.

The Egyptian pyramids were built by skilled craftsmen and skilled paid labor. That’s why they have lasted well over 4,000 years.

Slave labor builds shit.

Yeah. The pyramids was a legit contract enterprise. The engineer and contractor even had their own burial sites. 

Blacks suggest they built the capital, thus they should be paid reparations. I need to see what my great great grandparents built as well so I can demand some money somewhere. 

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #77 on: June 13, 2022, 03:19:46 PM »

There wouldnt be a country if it wasnt for blacks.  Slavery built his country sadly and because your ancestors were too lazy to pick their own cotton,  you're just gonna have to deal with Jermaine and Tyrone, honky

Slavery didn't build this country you fucking moron.

I love you, man, but holy fuck shit this is a dumb ass take

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #78 on: June 13, 2022, 03:26:21 PM »
Slavery, sigh....

The forerunner to slavery was "indentured servitude" it was mostly irish. Pretty much thr same thing as slavery but with a term limit. After 5 or 10 years you were freed and given 40 acres and a mule for your labor. If during your servitude you borrowed money from or cost your owner to lose money your length of servitude was extended.

Then the african slave trade was introduced.

Did you know the first owner of African slaves was a free black man?

It seemed like 30 years ago people knew this stuff. It was fairly common knowledge. Now public schools and mass media would have you believe slavery ended 30 years ago.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #79 on: June 13, 2022, 03:30:00 PM »
Slavery, sigh....

The forerunner to slavery was "indentured servitude" it was mostly irish. Pretty much thr same thing as slavery but with a term limit. After 5 or 10 years you were freed and given 40 acres and a mule for your labor. If during your servitude you borrowed money from or cost your owner to lose money your length of servitude was extended.

Then the african slave trade was introduced.

Did you know the first owner of African slaves was a free black man?

It seemed like 30 years ago people knew this stuff. It was fairly common knowledge. Now public schools and mass media would have you believe slavery ended 30 years ago.

Just like how the Jewish media tells a certain tale about Uncle Adolf while leaving out many facts.

Libturdz and their media, brain-dead...

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #80 on: June 13, 2022, 03:31:58 PM »
Just like how the Jewish media tells a certain tale about Uncle Adolf while leaving out many facts.

It really is 1984.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #81 on: June 13, 2022, 03:50:16 PM »
Slavery didn't build this country you fucking moron.

I love you, man, but holy fuck shit this is a dumb ass take

Slavery has built every country for thousands of years.  Thats why i dont care about reparations.  It was shitty what they did to my great great great grandmothet Anne Stephenson...1825-1890 but it was accepted practice at the time...even Andrew Jackson was technically a slave...even have slave catchers.

The problem i have is with everything that hapoenned after slavery...My family worked hard in the early 1900's and bought land...got chased off of it by the Klan.   They served in WW1.  Didnt get their bonus bonds like the honks.  Family served in WW2, denied GI Bill promised.  Mom had to deal with segregation and going around back for food or having to hold it or pee out in the woods to get home because bathrooms in town were for whites only

Heck, look at recently...given a fake job interview, mist of my jobs was given less pay then a white person.  Its shit like this that pisses me off.  I want what i fairly worked for and i want the same pay as any other person.  Thats not too much to fucking ask for.
A

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: June 13, 2022, 04:12:52 PM »
your fat and lazy

you sit in a trailer answering phones for a multinational corp

you are a slave

you are up for dumbest poster of the year

keep it up

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #83 on: June 13, 2022, 06:04:39 PM »
 Well more information

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ethan-liming-death-suspects-held-bond-new-details-shed-light-teens-final-moments

Wasnt a water gun...it was a paint gun....they also got out of the car, chased and attacked them first....makes more sense considering that thry could have just driven off

What were they thinking...these kids are going to get off scott free practically...lol
A

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: June 13, 2022, 06:35:55 PM »

straight up homie

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #85 on: June 14, 2022, 01:12:06 AM »

What were they thinking...these kids are going to get off scott free practically...lol

Maybe, they are still killers now and Im sure will stay on that side of the law as they age, wont end well for them either...

All dumb-asses.  Millenial's  ::) ::)

Though these white kids are retarded, that doesnt give these guys a pass to beat him to death, its not self-defense at a certain point...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #86 on: June 14, 2022, 07:34:01 AM »
Maybe, they are still killers now and Im sure will stay on that side of the law as they age, wont end well for them either...

All dumb-asses.  Millenial's  ::) ::)

Though these white kids are retarded, that doesnt give these guys a pass to beat him to death, its not self-defense at a certain point...

The kids shot them with paintballs then got out of their cars to assault them. He got more than he deserved
A

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #87 on: June 14, 2022, 08:46:24 AM »

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #88 on: June 14, 2022, 08:53:12 AM »
The kids shot them with paintballs then got out of their cars to assault them. He got more than he deserved

Yeah, OK  ::) ::)

Yet, a black kid shoots up a school, and didnt you support him being let out?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #89 on: June 14, 2022, 09:06:11 AM »
Yeah, OK  ::) ::)

Yet, a black kid shoots up a school, and didnt you support him being let out?

No, like i said before,  he should be hung from a tree
A

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #90 on: June 14, 2022, 09:13:42 AM »
I guarantee you that this was not the white guy’s first time driving around, messing with people who were minding their own business. There is no telling how many times he fired objects at people and got away with it. He was probably known for randomly screaming out of windows at pedestrians too.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #91 on: June 14, 2022, 09:22:52 AM »

Slavery has built every country for thousands of years.  Thats why i dont care about reparations.  It was shitty what they did to my great great great grandmothet Anne Stephenson...1825-1890 but it was accepted practice at the time...even Andrew Jackson was technically a slave...even have slave catchers.

The problem i have is with everything that hapoenned after slavery...My family worked hard in the early 1900's and bought land...got chased off of it by the Klan.   They served in WW1.  Didnt get their bonus bonds like the honks.  Family served in WW2, denied GI Bill promised.  Mom had to deal with segregation and going around back for food or having to hold it or pee out in the woods to get home because bathrooms in town were for whites only

Heck, look at recently...given a fake job interview, mist of my jobs was given less pay then a white person.  Its shit like this that pisses me off.  I want what i fairly worked for and i want the same pay as any other person.  Thats not too much to fucking ask for.

The behavior of the black community has been the cause for almost everything you have mentioned.

When will the “good” blacks start holding the “lowlife” blacks accountable for their behavior?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #92 on: June 14, 2022, 09:28:19 AM »
What would a real life "Purge" look like?

Targeted slayings or random acts of savagery?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #93 on: June 14, 2022, 10:09:39 AM »
What would a real life "Purge" look like?

Targeted slayings or random acts of savagery?

Random acts of savagery sounds like what your uncles did to you on your 12th birthday.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #94 on: June 14, 2022, 10:13:27 AM »

No, like i said before,  he should be hung from a tree

I stand corrected... Thx for clarifying Vince.. ;)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 14, 2022, 10:58:43 AM »

Black people were better off under segregation

Go ask Jesse Lee Peterson...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: June 14, 2022, 11:35:42 AM »
Random acts of savagery sounds like what your uncles did to you on your 12th birthday.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #97 on: June 14, 2022, 12:10:41 PM »
The behavior of the black community has been the cause for almost everything you have mentioned.

When will the “good” blacks start holding the “lowlife” blacks accountable for their behavior?

I tried and i failed...like Obi Won Kenobi, ive went into hiding in an mostly white neighborhood far away from the city.  Thats why i live out here
A

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: June 14, 2022, 01:08:04 PM »
I tried and i failed...like Obi Won Kenobi, ive went into hiding in an mostly white neighborhood far away from the city.  Thats why i live out here

Vince, a guy your size cant hide anywhere.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: June 14, 2022, 01:10:36 PM »
Vince, a guy your size cant hide anywhere.