Author Topic: Vaxxed account for 4 in every 5 Covid-19 Deaths  (Read 8252 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Vaxxed account for 4 in every 5 Covid-19 Deaths
« Reply #75 on: July 28, 2022, 07:23:46 AM »
Okay, I get where you are coming from. But what is your point? Are you saying the vaccine caused their death or only that it failed to prevent it?

People with comorbidities are also more likely to die if they get COVID. Vaccines do not guarantee people won't get viruses. I am vaccinated for pneumonia. I still got it despite being current on the pneumonia vaccine. I was also current on the COVID vaccine which is what caused the pneumonia. Oh, and yet I didn’t die although I am old. Why is that?

How many old people would have died from or with COVID had there been no vaccine? My guess is more. Just how many more is difficult to assess.

I dont think the vaccine saved any lives at all
The virus had pretty much ran its course and mutated into a far less serious disease by the time the vax was available

The vax however will now cause more deaths over the next 5 years

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #76 on: July 28, 2022, 07:27:30 AM »
The virus had pretty much ran its course and mutated into a far less serious disease by the time the vax was available

This ^^
For sure... Sudden deaths in previously healthy people are up in a big way... HUGE way actually...

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #77 on: July 28, 2022, 09:23:07 AM »
its true that most old people got vaccinated
Its also true that most old people are more likely to die

Im not sure why you have trouble with that.

Because the topic of this post is not whether more older people got the vaccine or whether older people are LIKELIER to die, it's whether more people who were vaccinated DID die. And the answer is NO. The info in the opening post is a fabricated statistic and the person who posted it habitually posts fabricated info. It is a straight line from A to B. I'm not sure how you ended up at q.

Obviously- no actual proof of this. Just a gut feeling that it's "obvious".

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #78 on: July 28, 2022, 09:25:41 AM »
Simple Answer is NO you're not -  Yet you have all the MSM & Government backed Facts/Statistics & Deaths Yet can't provide 1 single person to meet Tommy's Criteria.

::)

Yeah, it's pretty clear you specialize in being simple. I have repeatedly said on this board that the biggest issue with covid was not that it was an instant death sentence for everyone who catches it, but
the immense amount of stress treating it puts on medical staff and resources. But you think you've had a mic drop moment because I'm not providing proof for something I never said. WHILE YOU STILL AVOID PROVIDING ANY PROOF FOR SOMETHING YOU CLAIM ON A NEAR DAILY BASIS.

For the record, a simple google search turns up multiple stories about healthy young people who died from covid:
https://abcnews.go.com/US/wrecked-lives-families-young-adults-died-covid-19/story?id=74148061

https://www.kktv.com/2021/08/23/though-young-healthy-unvaccinated-father-dies-covid/

Don't worry, wishbone. Won't bother trying to collect. Never was under the impression you were good for it.  ;)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 28, 2022, 10:01:19 AM »
Yeah, it's pretty clear you specialize in being simple. I have repeatedly said on this board that the biggest issue with covid was not that it was an instant death sentence for everyone who catches it, but
the immense amount of stress treating it puts on medical staff and resources. But you think you've had a mic drop moment because I'm not providing proof for something I never said. WHILE YOU STILL AVOID PROVIDING ANY PROOF FOR SOMETHING YOU CLAIM ON A NEAR DAILY BASIS.

For the record, a simple google search turns up multiple stories about healthy young people who died from covid:
https://abcnews.go.com/US/wrecked-lives-families-young-adults-died-covid-19/story?id=74148061

https://www.kktv.com/2021/08/23/though-young-healthy-unvaccinated-father-dies-covid/

Don't worry, wishbone. Won't bother trying to collect. Never was under the impression you were good for it.  ;)

you cant collect, you didnt provide what he asked for...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #80 on: July 28, 2022, 10:12:52 AM »

;D :D ;D

All That Waffle just to say You can't collect ? Provide The Evidence  ::)

Hmmmm If You believe !'m simple WTF Does That Make you ???
A one cell organism.

Here's A Very Very Simple YES /NO question for you

Has MSN / Government / Big Pharma
Ever Lied ? Covered up ? with held the Truth ?

Even You Might be able to elicit a YES or NO answer

Were waiting...............

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #81 on: July 28, 2022, 10:18:54 AM »

Google??? Really??  ::)

Bostons biggest hospitals were ghost-towns during this fake RONA shite.

laughable libtardz  ::)

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 28, 2022, 10:22:50 AM »
Good to see the Covid Vaxx religious cult is alive and well. I need to capitalize on these idiots somehow.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 28, 2022, 10:35:12 AM »

You may to believe whatever you want. If you do not think the vaccine saved any lives at all, that is your prerogative. I hope for the sake of millions of people you are right in that the mutated COVID has become a weaker and less serious disease.

Don't you mean you believe the vax will cause more deaths over the next 5 years? How many more... 1 more is more.  What happens in the future is unknown to everyone except psychics if you believe they can. I am not so sure. They tell people what they want to hear. Are you a psychic?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #84 on: July 28, 2022, 10:38:20 AM »

You personally knew these people?  Reading comprehensive… it’s not just a myth.
a

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #85 on: July 28, 2022, 10:38:37 AM »
Good to see the Covid Vaxx religious cult is alive and well. I need to capitalize on these idiots somehow.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 28, 2022, 10:50:12 AM »
This ^^
For sure... Sudden deaths in previously healthy people are up in a big way... HUGE way actually...

I have no idea if this is true or false. Please post a link or links to scientific publications supporting this about SADS and which did not originate from Facebook and Twitter posts or the far-right media. Seems to me it is one of those theories which are impossible to know for sure. Time may help sort this out. 

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #87 on: July 28, 2022, 10:55:52 AM »
I have no idea if this is true or false. Please post a link or links to scientific publications supporting this about SADS and which did not originate from Facebook and Twitter posts or the far-right media. Seems to me it is one of those theories which are impossible to know for sure. Time may help sort this out.

I dont use libtard social-media. (or far-right). I do see whats going on around me though.
And my buddy who runs a funeral parlor, I'll just take his word for it. And I read my local Obits... Brutal...

I know 5 people alone who died "suddenly" after the vax, thats enough evidence for me its poison, I could care less what others believe..

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 28, 2022, 11:12:13 AM »
You may to believe whatever you want. If you do not think the vaccine saved any lives at all, that is your prerogative. I hope for the sake of millions of people you are right in that the mutated COVID has become a weaker and less serious disease.

Don't you mean you believe the vax will cause more deaths over the next 5 years? How many more... 1 more is more.  What happens in the future is unknown to everyone except psychics if you believe they can. I am not so sure. They tell people what they want to hear. Are you a psychic?

ALL virus mutate to less serious strains, its how they survive.
A virus lives on its host, it doesnt want to kill it.

Its basic virology

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 28, 2022, 11:22:01 AM »

Its basic virology

This makes sense. Although if COVID is just another cold (rhinovirus) as some folks say it is, it seems worse than the common cold which is opposed to the scientific theory you mention.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 28, 2022, 11:28:57 AM »
This makes sense. Although if COVID is just another cold (rhinovirus) as some folks say it is, it seems worse than the common cold which is opposed to the scientific theory you mention.

there are over 200 variants of "the common cold"
there are also 22 variants of Covid

Each one less severe than the last

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "The trial was RIGGED....send me your MONEY!!"
« Reply #91 on: July 28, 2022, 11:56:37 AM »

Its basic virology

WOW

You don’t even have an ELEMENTARY SCHOOL level understanding of what a virus actually is.

It’s no wonder you weren’t smart enough to get vaccinated.

Hope this helps.

🙂

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 28, 2022, 12:06:10 PM »
WOW

You don’t even have an ELEMENTARY SCHOOL level understanding of what a virus actually is.

Hope this helps.

🙂

You didnt need to post all that, you could have just used a meme.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 28, 2022, 12:08:22 PM »

A même would be too easy.

For you…..only the best.

🙂

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #94 on: July 28, 2022, 12:14:36 PM »

Oh wow, Oak made a statement and didn't back it up with anything tangible.

Again.
Y

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 28, 2022, 12:15:15 PM »

Again.
hes just trolling, he doesnt believe anything he posts

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #96 on: July 28, 2022, 12:16:37 PM »
WOW

Hope this helps.

🙂

Tommy is Waiting For You To Collect Your 10K

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: July 28, 2022, 12:17:23 PM »

Again.

Yes.

I made a statement.

WAAAY more than you’ve ever done.

😎

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 28, 2022, 12:18:46 PM »
Yes.

I made a statement.

WAAAY more than you’ve ever done.

😎

My great, great grandfather invented the question mark
Before that people could only make statements...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: July 28, 2022, 12:19:06 PM »
there are over 200 variants of "the common cold"
there are also 22 variants of Covid

Each one less severe than the last

According to your previous post, viruses become less severe with each mutation. I mostly agree with this, although it is likely there are exceptions. The scientific theory is if a virus kills its host, it dies. So, for a virus to survive, as it mutates it often becomes less severe but also more infectious/contagious.

My point has to do with folks who say COVID is just another rhinovirus. If this is so, why is COVID more severe than a cold? It is my guess this is because it is not another cold virus.