Author Topic: New Look Physique update  (Read 17473 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: New Look Physique update
« Reply #450 on: June 29, 2022, 04:35:37 PM »
No one beats a prime Ronnie but I am doing alright

If that is a 19-inch neck, then that is a 38-inch head.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #451 on: June 29, 2022, 04:46:16 PM »
How did you look on these stacks? Any pics? No homo

(Warning, this is a 'Matt Canning' length response)

This may surprise you since I posted a few photos of myself on Getbig in the past, but I dislike having my photo taken because I don't think I am at all photogenic. Even if I had a photo of myself when I was in my prime, I’ve learned my lesson regarding posting selfies on Getbig. So sorry, no more photos.

The following is way more information than you asked for, but since there are likely many guys on Getbig who use PEDs including testosterone and maybe D-bol, I thought my experiences might interest some of you.

While I don't have photos of my physique in shape or not, I can tell you a little more about how my body reacted to these stacks. The first time I was on D-bol and test, it was because our family doctor recommended it.

At 16 or 17 years of age and just 1/4" shy of 6' I weighed in at 144 lbs. this was up 18 lbs. from the previous year. I was healthy, but thin as a rail despite having a huge appetite. I was a physically active swimmer, runner, and equestrian…riding western.
This is when our family doctor recommended and prescribed 5 mg D-Bol daily and a testosterone injection weekly. Probably less than a year later, my weight increased to 180 lbs.

My weight stayed constant throughout my 20’s. When I was 29, I quit smoking. Shortly after, I did my second stack which lasted several months. I worked out at a local Portland gym, Knott Street Center which was where Mike Christian trained at the time. I have never been particularly strong but during this time, I pushed some relatively heavy weights. In three months, my bodyweight reached 225 lbs. At last, I was the buff man of my dreams. LOL!

Following this time my weight settled in at around 190 – 200 lbs. My workouts were consistent from then on. I ordered D-Bol illegally off the internet which I used for a month or so until the supply ran out. From this point on until I was in my 60’s all I used to keep fit were legal supplements and a ton of protein powder.

Sometime shortly before I retired, my urologist did labs and my test levels were very low. I don’t remember the exact numbers. He prescribed testosterone cypionate at a modest dose. At first, I was on Testosterone Propionate. It is a cream one rubs into their skin. My nipples got sore but not much else was happening. My doctor prescribed testosterone cypionate injections. He had me coming into the office for an injection every three weeks.

Note: when I was mid-puberty, I contracted mumps which “went down on me” and killed my right testicle. This may be why I have hypogonadism. My libido has been shitty forever. 

I have no issue with needles or injecting myself. I asked the doctor to put me on once weekly injections which I could do at home. We played around with the strength responding to what my labs indicated worked best. One lab test came back that my total test was at 1350. The doctor freaked out and lower the dose. I thought it being that high was super. LOL!

I think it was in 2009 that my PSA was out of whack. So, the doctor did prostate biopsy. This is not a fun experience. I had a couple more biopsies after that. The last one indicated I had prostate cancer. The doctor took me off testosterone immediately. He gave me several options which were everything from ‘watchful waiting’ or chemo or radiation or take the damn thing out, which is what I decided to do.

My PSA numbers dropped to where it was undetectable. After about a year, I convinced the doctor to let me go back on testosterone. My PSA, which was then being checked quarterly remained undetectable after going restarting TRT. Now do labs and see him once a year. I need to watch my hematocrit which was in range but on the high side.

Currently, my prescription is for 75 ml once a week. The pharmacy switched from a ten ML vial to individual vials which are a pain to empty without wasting some test. Not sure why but the last couple of times I filled my prescription the pharmacist gave me dozen 1 ml vials. I am currently injecting one vial a week.

Two weeks before I do labs for my annual check-up, I stop injecting test. I also stop injecting HCG but continue with the Anastrozole (both of which I get from an online pharmacy and which I do on the QT). Currently, my weight hovers around 175 lbs. I feel great and my off the rack wardrobe fits well. I will be 78 years old next month.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #452 on: June 29, 2022, 04:49:21 PM »

Two weeks before I do labs for my annual check-up, I stop injecting test. I also stop injecting HCG but continue with the Anastrozole (both of which I get from an online pharmacy and which I do on the QT). Currently, my weight hovers around 175 lbs. I feel great and my off the rack wardrobe fits well. I will be 78 years old next month.

Why do you stop the Test and HCG?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #453 on: June 29, 2022, 06:18:44 PM »
No one beats a prime Ronnie but I am doing alright
You're a mess.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #454 on: June 29, 2022, 06:21:10 PM »
If that is a 19-inch neck, then that is a 38-inch head.
That neck is no bigger than 15" on a period bloated day.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #455 on: June 29, 2022, 06:23:30 PM »
That neck is no bigger than 15" on a period bloated day.

No need to bring Shizzo into this….

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #456 on: June 29, 2022, 06:25:42 PM »

Extremely bloated face and melon....thin pecs and lats.... right arm should be on a milk carton....pretty tight waist but no ab development....umbilical hernia.....best bodyparts by far is forearms and hernia.....they look good.

Hilarious!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #457 on: June 29, 2022, 06:49:45 PM »
Bhanks, are you being trained by King Kamali?

You both have the similar facial bloating with deteriorating  muscles.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #458 on: June 29, 2022, 06:58:38 PM »
Pecs are a weak point for you bro, if you think otherwise hit a side chest shot and honestly critique for yourself as best you can as we know you are limited when it comes to assessing a physique as you have no idea what to look for, but even Helen Keller would agree with me.

Well one pec is torn but I have posted pec flexes post workout and they look pretty decent in those. I have not been able to train chest real heavy due to the injury but slowly adding a little weight each week to the bar it is easy for one side and difficult for the other but I feel safer with bar than dumbells on the injury

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #459 on: June 29, 2022, 06:59:51 PM »
site injection marks and visible gyno.

Bhanky, have you started Letro yet? if you get ahead of the gyno you can curb it from getting worse.

I shaved the arms and then some razor bumps popped up which I scratched I don't do site injections never have never will not sure what part of that you can't understand. Also no idea what you are pointing at I don't see any gyno I have no puffiness nipple is small not puffy are you sure you even know what gyno is? I have no glandular growth it starts with puffy nipples and tenderness which I do not have

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #460 on: June 29, 2022, 08:25:05 PM »
OMG nipples! have you had them checked?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #461 on: June 29, 2022, 09:17:45 PM »
In three months, my bodyweight reached 225 lbs. At last, I was the buff man of my dreams. LOL!

You're such a soggy flamer you even manage to make perve on yourself!  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #462 on: June 29, 2022, 11:49:00 PM »
I shaved the arms and then some razor bumps popped up which I scratched I don't do site injections never have never will not sure what part of that you can't understand. Also no idea what you are pointing at I don't see any gyno I have no puffiness nipple is small not puffy are you sure you even know what gyno is? I have no glandular growth it starts with puffy nipples and tenderness which I do not have

The trick to shaving your body hair is to do it every day. Eventually you won't get razon bumps. Or try buzz cutting your fuzz with a body groomer instead. With fair-haired people like you, the results look the same as if you shaved smooth with a razor.

I am very hairy… well I was when I was younger. Now what remains is on my chest stomach and back. More and more of my body is going bald. I’ve tried every method of shaving it off. Glad to share what works and what does not.

Don't be so sensitive about the gyno comments. People are just giving you shit. I've never had gyno and yet years ago someone on Getbig commented that I did. These haters should get a life if they have time to comment on a internet stranger’s tits… Oh wait, I did that to you once. LOL! 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #463 on: June 30, 2022, 02:47:50 AM »
Couldnt sleep got up early and did a little work

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #464 on: June 30, 2022, 02:54:39 AM »
Right pec is looking better.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: June 30, 2022, 02:59:05 AM »
Right pec is looking better.

Thanks I flexed it in these pics you can see the tear when I flex but you can also see the muscle better so kind of a trade off. I can hide the tear by not flexing it but then the entire pec looks soft and smaller not sure which is better not doing a contest anytime soon anyway but that is what is going on

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #466 on: June 30, 2022, 03:19:47 AM »
Wakes up in the early AM and takes pics of himself.

WTF ???

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #467 on: June 30, 2022, 03:25:44 AM »
Thanks I flexed it in these pics you can see the tear when I flex but you can also see the muscle better so kind of a trade off. I can hide the tear by not flexing it but then the entire pec looks soft and smaller not sure which is better not doing a contest anytime soon anyway but that is what is going on

Tears are just one of those things you must live with. While just trying to make improvements to the area.
I only had one (muscle) tear in my life (right triceps, HS hockey, not from lifting) but I didn't get it repaired (Doc said it would heal on its own, a partial).
Had a rotator tear but it was a tendon (again a partial, I just let it heal) and it seems to happen once a year still. (Once I try pushing things on bench press).
Doc said "once it tears a first time, expect it to happen often unless you change what you are doing".

Its my dominant arm (my right) but for pressing its weaker to this day.
My grip on my dominant arm is still better, but any pressing movement I can tell it lags behind my left.

Ill quit benching (barbell) some day..   (Matt-Like post reported)...

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #468 on: June 30, 2022, 04:32:45 AM »

Now only 0.8 doorways wide. Are you shrinking?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #469 on: June 30, 2022, 04:34:59 AM »
Hair looks much better short. I would just start buzzing it off yourself. That's what I do

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: June 30, 2022, 04:54:16 AM »
Wakes up in the early AM and takes pics of himself.

WTF ???

I lifted some weights first that was the work

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #471 on: June 30, 2022, 05:37:19 AM »
Hair look much better short. I would just start buzzing it off yourself. That's what I do

This.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #472 on: June 30, 2022, 07:04:43 AM »

face bloating is down as well.

What's with the bruise under your left eye? Get into a scrap?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #473 on: June 30, 2022, 07:22:48 AM »
223lbs this am and shredded meanwhile everyone says I have a gut eat like a slob and train like a woos. Fucking Fat ass Shizzo tells me I am doing it all wrong. Leg strength is going up dramatically week to week now. You guys don't even deserve a physique update. Half of you don't even train the other half are fucking casuals just going to the gym to lose your beer bellies. We have like half a dozen guys here actually trying to getbig and a bunch of fucking skinny fat slobs dishing out training and nutrition advice that you read in MSM for middle aged slobs.

Classic post.  Say what you want, but Hanky delivers the ments at times.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #474 on: June 30, 2022, 07:45:40 AM »
face bloating is down as well.

What's with the bruise under your left eye? Get into a scrap?

As I have stated previously, I have a visible dark vein under that eye it can look like a perm black eye. It is too deep to be lasered. That combined with the typical morning puffiness and flexing before a shower can look like a black eye. It's called aging