Author Topic: ROE V Wade  (Read 19322 times)

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Re: ROE V Wade
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2022, 09:19:41 AM »
She makes pregnancy sound like anticipating an alien chestburster after being raped by a facehugger..

This one looks like she inhaled R v Wade.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2022, 09:24:58 AM »

Why is she upset,  based on her stance the last 18 months of vilifying the anti-vaccination camp. Your personal rights aren’t more important than the collective rights of the nation.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2022, 09:28:31 AM »
hope it doesn't fuck up the midterms

I doubt it. Dems were still struggling after the leak last month. Plus, inflation and gas prices are TOP PRIORITY. If anything, I believe it energizes the right. The conservatives now know that, if they get Trump back (this time with MAGA reinforcements in Congress), the wall, gas prices, and our economy will get back on track.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2022, 09:51:12 AM »
I doubt it. Dems were still struggling after the leak last month. Plus, inflation and gas prices are TOP PRIORITY. If anything, I believe it energizes the right. The conservatives now know that, if they get Trump back (this time with MAGA reinforcements in Congress), the wall, gas prices, and our economy will get back on track.

Don't want Trump back.  Would rather move on from him and go with Desantis.
Y

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "The trial was RIGGED....send me your MONEY!!"
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2022, 09:56:20 AM »
Why is she upset,  based on her stance the last 18 months of vilifying the anti-vaccination camp. Your personal rights aren’t more important than the collective rights of the nation.

People always had a choice about about being vaccinated.

With abortion there is no choice.

🙁

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2022, 09:57:37 AM »
So true.

🙁

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2022, 10:01:40 AM »
She makes pregnancy sound like anticipating an alien chestburster after being raped by a facehugger..

This one looks like she inhaled R v Wade.

What a disgusting piece of utter bile. As if she has no control over becoming pregnant. As if her decisions play no role.

With a mug like that I don't think she'll have to ever worry about it. She looks like a fucking abortion and her inner thoughts mirror her disgusting outward appearance.

Life, the earliest form of life-even within the womb- is the most delicate and precious form and should be protected. That's my opinion.  I don't force it on anyone.  At the end of tge day if someone can sleep soundly with the decisions they have made then good for them.

But her kind of speak as if the life growing inside of her is less deserving of life than her own is so morally bankrupt she betrays even her own liberal beliefs.

The arrogance of these people to be so dismissive of life itself.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2022, 10:04:02 AM »
So true.

🙁

You’re a walking leftist talking point. Like all liberal Marxists one has absolutely nothing to do with the other. But keep making an ass of yourself, you’ve been on a roll since you gimmicked yourself on here

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2022, 10:04:51 AM »
Don't want Trump back.  Would rather move on from him and go with Desantis.

I disagree. Why get DeSantis beat up unnecessarily? I live in Florida and we need him for another term. ;D

Besides, it's like Apple phones. Why break out the iPhone 12 early, if you can still make profits with the iPhone 11?

Biden sucks so badly that Trump is now beating him in head-to-head hypothetical polls.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2022, 10:18:07 AM »
You’re a walking leftist talking point. Like all liberal Marxists one has absolutely nothing to do with the other. But keep making an ass of yourself, you’ve been on a roll since you gimmicked yourself on here

As I've mentioned to you many times I'm right wing.

I am also pro choice.

How can you argue for the freedom to own a gun but not the freedom of pro choice.

I don't understand this.

:(

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2022, 10:20:53 AM »

I am also pro choice.

How can you argue for the freedom to own a gun but not the freedom of pro choice.

I don't understand this.

Right wing my azz.

You're a Commie.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2022, 10:21:27 AM »
Right wing my azz.

You're a Commie.

This ^^^

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2022, 10:21:32 AM »
NOT A LAWYER, so pardon my naïve questions. I don't think ANY government should have ANY say as to what people do with their own bodies. I want to make that clear, but I also was curious about a few things:

If this was ruled by the supreme court, yet the states can enact their own laws regarding abortion, why is this such a problem? Won't it be much like Marijuana, in that at the federal level it's illegal, but depending on the state you can purchase/use it anywhere? I know that if you live in the wrong state (Texas) that doesn't allow abortions, you will likely have to drive somewhere out of state, but aren't there obvious workarounds?

Will certain instruments for contraception, like Plan B, be affected by this ruling?

I know this is more of a political black eye for the government and a SERIOUS hit to women's rights, but what am I missing in the bigger picture here?

Thanks...

"1"

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2022, 10:23:02 AM »
You can still just go to a state that has legal abortion and get one.

Any blue state.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2022, 10:26:28 AM »
Does this mean the left can define what a woman is?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2022, 10:29:58 AM »

I am also pro choice.

I don't understand this.

You’re anti-gun and against people defending themselves, family and home with one, you’re pro - Trudeau, a Marxist and you support abortion and are more than likely an atheist

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2022, 10:30:18 AM »
Watching the news, I suspect that the Democrats secretly like this as it gives them a rallying cry coming into election season.

Lord knows they have nothing else to stand on.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2022, 10:31:53 AM »
This decision will be re-overturned once the trannies decide they want a right to an abortion.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2022, 10:34:44 AM »
O'Neil is a rapist now?

Who the fuck is O’Neil?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2022, 10:36:20 AM »
I disagree. Why get DeSantis beat up unnecessarily? I live in Florida and we need him for another term. ;D

Besides, it's like Apple phones. Why break out the iPhone 12 early, if you can still make profits with the iPhone 11?

Biden sucks so badly that Trump is now beating him in head-to-head hypothetical polls.

While I think a lot of people's angst and TDS is self inflicted, we just don't need that kind of BS for another four years.  Desantis/Gabbard cross party ticket.
Y

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2022, 10:36:45 AM »

Hi there "Liz Cheney with a smaller penis"..  ::)

Youe as far left as ghey barry and michella gorilla, goofy kvnt  ::)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2022, 10:40:41 AM »

Will certain instruments for contraception, like Plan B, be affected by this ruling?

Thanks...

"1"

As of now, no.

This is probably the best quick breakdown I've seen on the subject -

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/abortion-pills-over-counter-experts-see-major-hurdles-widening-us-access-2022-06-23/ .

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2022, 10:42:52 AM »
While I think a lot of people's angst and TDS is self inflicted, we just don't need that kind of BS for another four years.  Desantis/Gabbard cross party ticket.

Trump is the reason Roe is no mo'. He's delivered what candidate after candidate and president after president from the GOP has promised but failed to do.

Let's also remember the lower courts that Trump loaded up with judges that upheld the MS law.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2022, 10:43:32 AM »
Lol at these feminist white-knuckled while clenching their pussy hats ever so tight

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2022, 10:46:12 AM »
Last week they wanted gun control to protect children’s lives, now they are upset they cannot kill them?? The hypocrisy is madness. My body my choice and then they are pro vax mandate.