Author Topic: Dindu-Mania, Running Wild Brother!  (Read 12326 times)

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
Re: Dindu-Mania, Running Wild Brother!
« Reply #126 on: September 01, 2022, 10:55:55 AM »

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #128 on: September 01, 2022, 03:10:29 PM »
Remember the 13:50 rule. 13% of US population, 50% violent crime.

read that its 13:60 now... (FBI stats though they do try to bury them)

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: September 01, 2022, 03:28:09 PM »
Horror: 89-year-old woman knocked unconscious, robbed by 'teens' while walking home in Cannes, France

There could definitely be enforcement put in place where these folks would be as likely to do this sort of thing as they would be to welcome a blow torch to their faces. They may not be the brightest, but even animals can be trained to avoid certain behaviors and fear certain consequences. That's the easy part. And it won't be so bad for violent minorities, their quality of living won't lower if they can't rape infants or sucker punch octogenarians. They'll be fine.

These people just have to be controlled, they're intellectually powerless. The real culprits are those flooding Western countries with the 3rd world. They're sponsoring every rape, beating, murder, and molestation. This should be more about curbing them than curbing the dumb violent people. Curbing the influencers and $ people is the hard part. Without the ill-willed producers and directors calling the shots, there's no (violent)actors.

VIDEO:  https://twitter.com/realdanlyman/status/1565390327086727169

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #130 on: September 02, 2022, 05:12:39 AM »
Its "racist" to point out facts I guess.
Dindu's are an extremely violent race of people.

The news casts that pop up each day by the dozens on Liberal Youtube cant be lying, can they?
For every 20 serious crimes, 19 of them are chocolates...

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #131 on: September 02, 2022, 05:36:26 AM »

LOL... Yup. Funny although it's no longer a laughing matter.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: September 02, 2022, 05:49:51 AM »
Its "racist" to point out facts I guess.
Dindu's are an extremely violent race of people.

The news casts that pop up each day by the dozens on Liberal Youtube cant be lying, can they?
For every 20 serious crimes, 19 of them are chocolates...

LOL! And the rest are vids that only capture the last few minutes of a Dindu's lawless, violent interactions with the police and media/citizens accusations of racist police- incapable of finding any other reason WHY the police must interact with one race disproportionately more than every other race combined. Or blaming systemic racism and racist criminal justice system for incarceration rates

Most of comments on YT, even the more reasonable ones, are posted by dumbass white people who have BLM signs in their front yard. Fuck em all.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #133 on: September 02, 2022, 08:00:00 AM »

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #134 on: September 02, 2022, 08:23:16 AM »

attacking cops w/ a knife and getting shot is "rasissssssssss" if you "axe me"...

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: September 02, 2022, 01:53:29 PM »
Its really weird to see racists like this who openly are seeking to destroy Iceland and other White countries under the deceptive hateful guise of pretending to care about Blacks....

(6 days difference in news stories stories and he's already on a mission of hate. The ADL wrote an open threat against Iceland. "Allow racist bronze age child mutilation or we'll destroy you financially.")

BELOW: ....openly say "Go home n066ers" in their own land. (That's in the video)

This is the worst form of hate  and treachery in the world at the moment.

Destroyers of Europe. This is unprecedented that the people getting away with orchestrating this are the ones claiming to be the victims of a conspiracy theory that they are actively and openly executing.

The people who do not speak up about this are complicit.

If this is uncomfortable, you're seeing less than .00000000000000000000000 0001% of what is aimed at non-Jewish Whites minute after minute in the media, not to mention the resulting violence. More need to speak out against it.

VIDEO:  https://twitter.com/SloppideeSlop8/status/1565404013733875712

Why act this way in Israel but speak out against it everywhere else.....

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #136 on: September 03, 2022, 10:01:36 AM »
FACTS-ARE-RACIST

http://factsareracist.com/  (Facts below have links to data on the actual website).

Facts Are Racist dismantles some of the most common misconceptions people have with actual facts.
And you don't have to take our word for it, we'll show you the data!

Exclusive: Slain officer suspects by race 2022 (updated weekly)

Racist Fact #1: More whites in poverty than blacks
Racist Fact #2: Whites are more likely to be killed by police
Racist Fact #3: Asians are good at math
Racist Fact #4: Blacks rape disproportionately more than whites
Racist Fact #5: Only 1.6 percent of whites owned slaves
Racist Fact #6: Blacks murder A LOT!
Racist Fact #7: White-on-black crime is a statistical rarity
Racist Fact #8: More than 72 percent of black children are born out of wedlock
Racist Fact #9: Whites lose top serial killers standing
Racist Fact #10: Black-on-black crime IS A THING!
Racist Fact #11: Blacks dominate all STDs
Racist Fact #12: Illegal immigrants disproportionately commit more crime
Racist Fact #13: Africa has more slaves than all western countries combined
Racist Fact #14: Most mass shooters are white males... Right?
Racist Fact #15: White majority cities are safer

Interracial rape is almost exclusively black on white — with 19,292 assaults on white women by blacks in 2008. White sexual assault on black women was statistically 0.0%

When free, blacks disproportionately became slave masters in America. One study concluded that 28 percent of free blacks owned slaves, which is a far higher percentage than that of free whites who owned slaves.
Only 4 percent (388,000) of slaves from Africa went to North America. The other 96 percent (10.3 million) went to South America.
At the peak of slavery in the South, around 6 percent of Southern whites owned slaves.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: September 04, 2022, 01:20:47 AM »

She's a Nordic Black as evidenced by the blonde hair.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #138 on: September 04, 2022, 03:21:28 AM »
racisssssss if ya axe me...

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: September 04, 2022, 11:45:47 AM »
The deified pets of the priest class go flying:

The priests class can and will take it all away. Enjoy being used and confusing it with power. The scripters do whatever suits themselves. They could even make slavery in vogue again but the pets have already made their beds(most, not all) siding with the slavers under their newest guise. Any moral high ground is completely lost.

https://twitter.com/Texas_Made956/status/1566256552608235520

NY broad daylight. Ramming a car up and down the street. Little ironic that actress Michelle Rappaport is acting incensed. That's the upset at lawlessness guise taking a break from the BLM guise which created lawlessness.   

https://twitter.com/MichaelRapaport/status/1566417268216659968

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #140 on: September 04, 2022, 04:18:29 PM »
Jogger murders white female jogger...

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: September 05, 2022, 02:24:37 AM »
Only in Chicago....

The S.A.F.E.-T Act

Safe. Accountability.  Fair and Equitable Today.

Libturd utopia. The sheer stupidity is frightening.  Almost seems like an april fools joke.

Libturds are constantly preoccupied with "Gun violence" just can't seem to figure out how to stop all these guns from killing people..... and this is the doublespeak they produce.

Calling it the SAFET Act is an added level of insanity...

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #142 on: September 05, 2022, 03:23:15 AM »
Only in Chicago....

The S.A.F.E.-T Act

Libturd utopia. The sheer stupidity is frightening.  Almost seems like an april fools joke.

Libturds are constantly preoccupied with "Gun violence" just can't seem to figure out how to stop all these guns from killing people..... and this is the doublespeak they produce.

They are pretty deranged libtardz, lacking any brains whatsoever...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #143 on: September 05, 2022, 03:31:16 AM »
Horror: 89-year-old woman knocked unconscious, robbed by 'teens' while walking home in Cannes, France

There could definitely be enforcement put in place where these folks would be as likely to do this sort of thing as they would be to welcome a blow torch to their faces. They may not be the brightest, but even animals can be trained to avoid certain behaviors and fear certain consequences. That's the easy part. And it won't be so bad for violent minorities, their quality of living won't lower if they can't rape infants or sucker punch octogenarians. They'll be fine.

These people just have to be controlled, they're intellectually powerless. The real culprits are those flooding Western countries with the 3rd world. They're sponsoring every rape, beating, murder, and molestation. This should be more about curbing them than curbing the dumb violent people. Curbing the influencers and $ people is the hard part. Without the ill-willed producers and directors calling the shots, there's no (violent)actors.

VIDEO:  https://twitter.com/realdanlyman/status/1565390327086727169

I would gladly go to prison forever if I ever witnessed that attack......that cocksuckers head would be in a jar of formaldahyde in my cellar............fuckin g cowardly fuck.

Damn,shit like that pisses me off.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: September 05, 2022, 05:03:41 AM »
Only in Chicago....

The S.A.F.E.-T Act

Drug induced homicide, second degree murder, arson... wtf is this real?

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: September 05, 2022, 03:07:38 PM »
I had to dindu-search this thread for redinduncy because I saw this a little while back but forgot to post it.

Imagine your grandfather being shot, and as if that's not life changing enough, murdered, because a low IQ'd media darling is frustrated that it couldn't get its robbery on. Luckily its gun jammed.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: September 05, 2022, 06:00:41 PM »
Drug induced homicide, second degree murder, arson... wtf is this real?

Unfortunately its a nightmare come true but for libturdz its a wet dream. Something that was probably drawn up and legislated on the heels of the George Floyd insanity that swept the nation but due to one reason or another has only recently gone into effect.

I could only bring myself to read parts of the article.  As an educated man I coukd not bring myself to finish it. I snapped this pic directly from the newspaper.  This is what giving in to mob mentality produces. Its just unreal.

Liberals are so morally decadent that they betray their own ideals:

Equity, which is a woke term used to justify broad spectrum affirmative action, is synonymous with with black achievement. So apparently murder, arson, robbery and kidnapping are also synonymous with black achievement?

This should be outrageous and insulting to everyone; black or white.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: September 05, 2022, 07:17:53 PM »
Unfortunately its a nightmare come true but for libturdz its a wet dream. Something that was probably drawn up and legislated on the heels of the George Floyd insanity that swept the nation but due to one reason or another has only recently gone into effect.

I could only bring myself to read parts of the article.  As an educated man I coukd not bring myself to finish it. I snapped this pic directly from the newspaper.  This is what giving in to mob mentality produces. Its just unreal.

Equity, which is a woke term used to justify broad spectrum affirmative action, is synonymous with with black achievement. So apparently murder, arson, robbery and kidnapping are also synonymous with black achievement?

This should be outrageous and insulting to everyone; black or white.

The drug induced homicide makes the least sense to me unless maybe I'm misunderstanding the term. This means they're an addict that committed murder? Wouldn't they be the most likely to be repeat offenders?

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #148 on: September 06, 2022, 12:31:51 AM »

Imagine being a braindead libtard???  The most pathetic, self-hating  life-form on the planet...

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: September 06, 2022, 12:33:28 AM »
The drug induced homicide makes the least sense to me unless maybe I'm misunderstanding the term. This means they're an addict that committed murder? Wouldn't they be the most likely to be repeat offenders?

I think it's when a dealer sells dope that leads to an over dose death but I could be wrong.