Author Topic: Tattoos and bodybuilding  (Read 7186 times)

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
Re: Tattoos and bodybuilding
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2022, 05:18:19 AM »
Great for job interviews. Gives you that dependable look.

When was the last time you interviewed for a job? no one cares, most tattoos aren’t visible anyway. Hell the last interview I went on, I was made fun of for wearing a suit, that was for Swiss re, not a tiny company

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2022, 06:17:16 AM »
Board dedicated to injecting bathtub test from a “lab” in Bulgaria talking about crap on(in) your body

Hahahahahahahahahahahaah ha

Don’t hold back, tell us how you really feel

How many tattoos do you have and do the girls love them the way you thought they would?

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2022, 06:19:41 AM »

How many tattoos do you have and do the girls love them the way you thought they would?

both sleeves, my right quad\calf and my chest. i love em, moreso i don't let what women may or may not like dictate my actions you know on account of me not being a pathetic incel

testiFy

• Getbig II
  • Anti-State
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2022, 06:21:01 AM »

What rock do you live under? Women love tattoos. The boring ones are usually against them usually due to the sheer amount of inbreeding done in their family.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2022, 06:29:00 AM »
Since competitive men's bodybuilding is a gay beauty contest, tattoos are not recommended.

SweetDaddySiki

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2022, 06:47:22 AM »
Since competitive men's bodybuilding is a gay beauty contest, tattoos are not recommended.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2022, 07:09:47 AM »
Does anyone remember that moron from the muscular development forum days? Where he literally had a helmet and body armour tatted on his skin.

It wasn’t even a tattoos just basically black ink that blacked out his skin.

I wonder if he’s successfully employed or dead.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2022, 07:24:14 AM »
Does anyone remember that moron from the muscular development forum days? Where he literally had a helmet and body armour tatted on his skin.

It wasn’t even a tattoos just basically black ink that blacked out his skin.

I wonder if he’s successfully employed or dead.

Yes. His name was something like tattoo Timmy.

He got cast in some low budget religious movie which then got edited into a blasphemous anti islam movie. He and the whole cast had a fatwa or some other kind of death threats issued against them. He's been laying low since.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2022, 07:25:14 AM »

This ^^

BB is 10x more retarded than anyone getting some ink. Very ghey activity. Drug up, stuff food, shit pants, pose for screaming men in a thing, etc.

The gym/training part of it??  Fantastic... All the other stuff, hilarious...

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2022, 07:37:04 AM »

I bet all of the schmoes appreciate the fact that he went out his way to buy the pre-scrunched stage undies

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2022, 08:16:21 AM »
This ^^

BB is 10x more retarded than anyone getting some ink. Very ghey activity. Drug up, stuff food, shit pants, pose for screaming men in a thing, etc.

The gym/training part of it??  Fantastic... All the other stuff, hilarious...

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2022, 08:33:18 AM »

He got cast in some low budget religious movie which then got edited into a blasphemous anti islam movie. He and the whole cast had a fatwa or some other kind of death threats issued against them. He's been laying low since.
Hard to lay low looking like that.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2022, 10:02:56 AM »
Im not a bodybuilding judge but I don't see how it wouldn't negatively affect your scores. If you look like shit you're gonna look like shit, tattoos or not. But if you're in great shape and your in a tight contest with another guy who's in great shape but not covered in tattoos; I think it is a lot easier to see the definition, quality etc.

I mean skin tone plays a part. Thats why having an even tan is important.  Having a bunch of big blotchy marks all over your body can't be optimal in a contest judged on appearance.  But again, im not a judge.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2022, 10:08:44 AM »
If you have the Genetics/ Mental Toughness /Fortitude and Discipline to turn “Pro” then they are a horrible idea! …..if not then you are fine/ not a big deal!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2022, 10:11:39 AM »
Im not a bodybuilding judge but I don't see how it wouldn't negatively affect your scores. If you look like shit you're gonna look like shit, tattoos or not. But if you're in great shape and your in a tight contest with another guy who's in great shape but not covered in tattoos; I think it is a lot easier to see the definition, quality etc.

I mean skin tone plays a part. Thats why having an even tan is important.  Having a bunch of big blotchy marks all over your body can't be optimal in a contest judged on appearance.  But again, im not a judge.

I am a NABBA UK Judge & you are Correct.

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2022, 02:20:37 PM »
I have a tatoo on my pecker that say Massachusettes Institute Of Technology.....when I get a hard on it says ........................ ........................ ........................ ..... !

:D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2022, 02:26:27 PM »
both sleeves, my right quad\calf and my chest. i love em, moreso i don't let what women may or may not like dictate my actions you know on account of me not being a pathetic incel

Why you holding back? Get your whole face covered and your eye balls blacked out

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2022, 02:28:12 PM »
Don’t worry old timer! You will have plenty of liver spots showing when you get older. Maybe you can refer to them as your “works of art”

Meltdown

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2022, 02:47:02 PM »
Why you holding back? Get your whole face covered and your eye balls blacked out
;D I feel more unique because I don’t have a tattoo. When I grew up only scumbags had tattoos.
T

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2022, 02:49:49 PM »
;D I feel more unique because I don’t have a tattoo. When I grew up only scumbags had tattoos.

Wow, how weird and non-conformist.

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2022, 02:52:59 PM »

i'm way too handsome and my eyes are way too piercing to be covered

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2022, 02:54:39 PM »

Yes, this moron.

Just googled him.

He’s my entry for the dead pool of 2022.

Fingers crossed.

testiFy

• Getbig II
  • Anti-State
« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2022, 03:19:20 PM »
Meltdown

Harsh reality!
I will take my tattoos over looking down at my arm and seeing this shit.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2022, 03:30:44 PM »
What are your thoughts on having a lot of tattoos and competing?

Currently at 6’2 256lbs.

Side is completely covered, full sleeve on arm, and starting another full sleeve on other arm at the end of this month. Is it worth even going on stage with this many tattoos (also have one on shin, upper back, traps) or is there tan color that can block these out?

Pointless,

Why don the thong and place last.

Save your money

The least of your worries is the ink. I think the lack of physique is the reasons judges will look past you not the ink.

testiFy

• Getbig II
  • Anti-State
« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2022, 03:49:00 PM »
Pointless,

Why don the thong and place last.

Save your money

The least of your worries is the ink. I think the lack of physique is the reasons judges will look past you not the ink.

I would be going for classic but I’m leaning more towards it’s not worth the money like you said.