Author Topic: I`m off like a prom dress.....  (Read 8502 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: I`m off like a prom dress.....
« Reply #125 on: September 26, 2022, 03:50:20 PM »
Pleased you have found out the problem Wes, and hope the antibiotics do the trick..Hopefully you just feel better and better now pal, I mean in all ways, mentally, physically, the lot.
Thanks brother,I truly appreciate that and I hope those anti-biotics do the trick.....I`ll be praying for the easiest way out of this mess.

The past few years have been rough on me healthwise partly to me just being a dumb fuck.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: September 26, 2022, 03:52:41 PM »
x3

wes, the gallbladder can be a crazy experience.

My GF had hers removed due to a life threatening emergency 5 years ago.

We want you to live another 10,000 years man. ;D
Boy are you right bro.....can be devastating.....hope I don`t have to find out more like your girl did I can just imaging her agony just from the shit I`ve been through thus far.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: September 26, 2022, 03:54:43 PM »

Illuminati is without a doubt a good man.  He has relatives here in the States and visits them on occasion.  He's Conservative! 

Illumianti is one of the best guys you could meet and I consider him not just an internet aquaintance but a true friend.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: September 26, 2022, 03:56:46 PM »
Glad she got you up...out of bed.

PARSH  ;D

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: September 26, 2022, 04:01:29 PM »
Thanks brother,I truly appreciate that and I hope those anti-biotics do the trick.....I`ll be praying for the easiest way out of this mess.

The past few years have been rough on me healthwise partly to me just being a dumb fuck.

You've come through it though pal. We all make mistakes in life, it's how we deal with them that counts. You will be stronger and wiser, a win all round.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: September 26, 2022, 04:17:24 PM »
You've come through it though pal. We all make mistakes in life, it's how we deal with them that counts. You will be stronger and wiser, a win all round.

Thanks my brother,that means a lot.....I guess I was a slow learner but I did learn eventually.  :D

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: September 26, 2022, 04:55:55 PM »
Great news Wes.That’s awesome!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: September 26, 2022, 05:05:47 PM »
Great news Wes.That’s awesome!
Thanks Cook,no matter how long this takes to recover.....I`m going into that contest as long as I have enough time.....if not I`ll find another decent sized show to get into.

I appreciate the constant support my friend.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #133 on: September 26, 2022, 05:16:28 PM »
Wes my friend, I am happy things are looking  up for you!  All the best, brother!

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #134 on: September 26, 2022, 05:21:09 PM »
Thanks guys........just got back from the hospital and it turns out I had a severely swollen gall bladder.....swollen to the point where they were going to remove it immediately.

I was nervous cuz I never had surgery but the doctor supplied info on how much easier the operation is to perform these days .

They did however tell me there was always a chance that I might not come out of the anastesthia......I just told them that I wasn`t worried because death is afraid of me.,they thought I was nuts....I lied of course as I was shitting my pants, but have been declared dead on a few occasions and came very close to death due to medical conditions in the past.

So I waited around and talked to my wife about it and she said just do it and this won`t keep reoccurring.....I agreed,I would wish the agony I`ve been going through on my worst enemy........not that I truly have one.

THEN a beautiful blonde doctor came in and told me my gall bladder swelling had subsided a bit and that we were going with an anti-biotic plan and if that didn`t work then the surgery would more than likely be imminent.

I hope this is the end of this BS and want to sincerely thank my getbig family for all the support and encouragement you crazy iron brothers of mine have offered.

Glad you figured it out Wes. It will be fine, my dad had his out when it exploded/rotted a few years ago at 68.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: September 26, 2022, 05:22:06 PM »
Wes my friend, I am happy things are looking  up for you!  All the best, brother!
Thanks so much my iron brother from another mother.....you`re a great person and a true friend an asset to this board.

All the best......I hope you`re feeling better.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #136 on: September 26, 2022, 06:12:05 PM »
Thanks so much my iron brother from another mother.....you`re a great person and a true friend an asset to this board.

All the best......I hope you`re feeling better.

Thanks, brother!  I am doing okay and looking forward to more doctor visits next month and then I hope to get to see two of my brothers!  They are going to pick on me because I am soooo skinny now, LOL!   ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: September 26, 2022, 06:18:26 PM »
Glad you figured it out Wes. It will be fine, my dad had his out when it exploded/rotted a few years ago at 68.
Thanks for scaring the living shit out me Rob !!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111   LOL ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: September 26, 2022, 06:22:08 PM »
Thanks, brother!  I am doing okay and looking forward to more doctor visits next month and then I hope to get to see two of my brothers!  They are going to pick on me because I am soooo skinny now, LOL!   ;D

That`s great..........several hundred people approached me just today and said by next month being skinny would be the "in" thing.....so you are ahead of the game buddy.

Glad you`re doing better my friend,.....very happy to hear it.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: September 26, 2022, 06:28:41 PM »
Westcock u need to do a gall bladder flus h olive oil lemon juice n water you never know it may give a groovy effect like huffing glue
A

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #140 on: September 26, 2022, 06:34:44 PM »
Glad your getting treatment and your ion the road back to recovery.prayers with u bud…

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: September 26, 2022, 06:36:00 PM »
Westcock u need to do a gall bladder flus h olive oil lemon juice n water you never know it may give a groovy effect like huffing glue
In that case I`ll try a double dose bro.  :D

Been clean for well over 2 decades old buddy.....clean and sober.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #142 on: September 26, 2022, 06:37:22 PM »
I think I`m gonna` have to quit training due to gastroenterology issues.

My marriage has kinda` sucked for at the last 10 years......not that bad,but not that great either.

That`s why I decided after laying off and eating like a pig for 5 years after my lung Cancer diagnosis to enter the Masters Nats even though I`d be giving up 8 years,.....have done it before and won my class.

It seems like bodybuilding was all I had left and I know I have nothing more than a mediocre build but i`ve been doing it forever.

My wife says well you can still lift weights.....no concrete goal means no lifting for me not in my depressesd state.

I`ll put on some Allman Brothers buy some tequila and just fade away.

Fucking butchers killed my mother at 50 years of age when she had Colitus.

Well,I`m hoping for the best....if not a good outlook it`s "Whipping Post" and Jose Cuervo.

OH GOOD GRIEF...JUST DIE ALREADY. YOU'RE OLD BAG OF A MOTHER DID. GO SHARE THE CRYPT.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: September 26, 2022, 06:40:00 PM »
OH GOOD GRIEF...JUST DIE ALREADY. YOU'RE OLD BAG OF A MOTHER DID. GO SHARE THE CRYPT.
I shot a hot load in your Black wifes cold twat last night......warmed her right back up,and now she`s Jonesing for white cock again  you flabby piece of shit.

If I lived on the West Coast I`d literally cap your fat flabby ass.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #144 on: September 27, 2022, 10:33:14 AM »
I shot a hot load in your Black wifes cold twat last night......warmed her right back up,and now she`s Jonesing for white cock again  you flabby piece of shit.

If I lived on the West Coast I`d literally cap your fat flabby ass.
Don't bring Chaos into this.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: September 27, 2022, 10:37:40 AM »
Don't bring Chaos into this.

Sean,what`s up old pal?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #146 on: September 27, 2022, 10:41:17 AM »
Sean,what`s up old pal?
Same old shit, different day. Glad to see that it looks like you are turning the corner (health wise)

From The pic you sent me, it still looks like you are on track with your prep....

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: September 27, 2022, 10:43:38 AM »
Same old shit, different day. Glad to see that it looks like you are turning the corner (health wise)

From The pic you sent me, it still looks like you are on track with your prep....

Thanks,I`m dry as parchment......you prick.  LOL  ;D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #148 on: September 27, 2022, 04:21:49 PM »
Thanks,I`m dry as parchment......you prick.  LOL  ;D

I was kinda hoping you’d get better, but still continue to shit your bed.

Because I’m like that….🤣

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: September 27, 2022, 04:28:41 PM »
I was kinda hoping you’d get better, but still continue to shit your bed.

Because I’m like that….🤣
You bastard!  :D