Author Topic: I`m off like a prom dress.....  (Read 8779 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: I`m off like a prom dress.....
« Reply #75 on: September 23, 2022, 04:32:33 PM »
Wes,
Seriously, you might try a meat only diet and see if it helps.
Only meat and water.
This really helps some people.
I`ll definitely look into it....I have lots of research to do.

The web tells you to the "BRAT" diet......bannanas,rice,applesause,and toast............I like them all but where is the dry chicken breasts and tuna stright out da can and shit knows what I`m sayin ???   :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: September 23, 2022, 04:34:56 PM »
Something tells me that's not the real reason your butthole was bleeding all over the place.

I wondered how long it would be before someone would comment thusly.  Congratulations on being the first. You even beat Walter to it, and he has a ginormous collection of gay sex quips at the ready for his smart ass retorts.

Thanks a lot Jay but I only wear Depends when accepting my trophies onstage.  LOL :D

I`m a little worried which is an understatement but there`s an old blues song called "Going Down Slow" where the singer proclaims that he really had his share of fun if he don`t get well no more...….that`s me!

Fuck it !!
Do you wear the Depends wadded up like a sock to give the impression there is some bulge meat in your thong?

Seriously, you seem much better than you did in your opening post. Getbig rocks! There is nothing like a bunch of Getbig goons to brutally cheer a guy up when he is feeling down.

WTF is it with Getbiggers and bleeding assholes?

Jesus Christ stop sticking things up your ass, ya fucking weirdos!

I have a witches’ broomstick that I will gladly slide so far up your ass that you gag on it. But then, you getting both holes worked at the same time is probably the height of orgasmic euphoria for you. LOL!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: September 23, 2022, 04:37:54 PM »
No sir,I actually wear two Depends in my trunks.....why risk losing?  ;D

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: September 23, 2022, 04:50:41 PM »
I wondered how long it would be before someone would comment thusly.  Congratulations on being the first. You even beat Walter to it, and he has a ginormous collection of gay sex quips at the ready for his as smart ass retorts.

Prime, only busting your balls.._.sorry, don't get any funny ideas, i mean just kidding with you  ;D

Hey Wes, hope you are feeling better? You sound more upbeat which is great.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 23, 2022, 05:20:33 PM »
Prime, only busting your balls.._.sorry, don't get any funny ideas, i mean just kidding with you  ;D

Hey Wes, hope you are feeling better? You sound more upbeat which is great.
Thanks brother I am actually eating so I do feel a bit better.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 23, 2022, 06:59:05 PM »
wes u ate too much clay ?
A

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: September 23, 2022, 09:26:07 PM »
I’m think Aspirin has a negative effect on that condition.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #82 on: September 25, 2022, 01:29:27 AM »

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #83 on: September 25, 2022, 01:31:20 AM »
wes u ate too much clay ?

Are you saying he's "Wes Claystool"??

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #84 on: September 25, 2022, 06:42:52 AM »
I’m think Aspirin has a negative effect on that condition.

People often take an aspirin with coffee in the morning.

I remember when I waa in my paramedic course an RN told me itll burn a hole in your stomach.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 25, 2022, 07:17:25 AM »
Not 81 mgs. of COATED aspirin.......I could be wrong though but I take it cuz I have COPD.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #86 on: September 25, 2022, 08:21:56 AM »
You feeling better Wes?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 25, 2022, 08:28:30 AM »
You feeling better Wes?
Not that great Rob.....after  8 hours of tests in the hospital,they wanted me to stay the night.....I said why so I can have some fucking Jello......I haven`t eaten in 2 + 1/2 days......signed myself out promising to return if I needed to and got $70.00 worth of Chinese food and just ate some watching an old Johnny Tapia fight.

Bottom like ,they have no fucking idea what`s causing this after an ultrasound,Cat Scan,and a zillion other tests.

Thannks for asking Rob I wish I could tell you I feel great,but I don`t.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #88 on: September 25, 2022, 08:34:34 AM »
Not that great Rob.....after  8 hours of tests in the hospital,they wanted me to stay the night.....I said why so I can have some fucking Jello......I haven`t eaten in 2 + 1/2 days......signed myself out promising to return if I needed to and got $70.00 worth of Chinese food and just ate some watching an old Johnny Tapia fight.

Bottom like ,they have no fucking idea what`s causing this after an ultrasound,Cat Scan,and a zillion other tests.

Wes, you mentioned that you have COPD, does that mean you also have emphysema?

The best thing you can do for that is; take two enteric coated aspirin, put on a size Medium wrestling singlet and size 14 Walmart sneakers, go struggle to deadlift 200 lbs and look like you’re playing a game of Twister with an invisible man, then borrow some money off internet strangers for a fake flight.

That will cure you the fuck up! Hang in there Wes, the boys of Getbig are “pulling” for you!  😁

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 25, 2022, 08:35:23 AM »

That sucks Wes, enjoy the Chinese food though. I wish you the best. I had an issue similar to this many years ago I just got chronic diarrhea one day and after a few weeks I had a colonoscopy and they said I had colitis put me on some meds and it didn’t stop so I started taking Imodium 1 pill daily and I stayed on it for 8 years and it worked then one day I stopped taking it and the diarrhea came back. I actually stopped taking it prob 10 times in those 8 years and immediately starting pissing out my ass. Finally after 8 years and doctors then saying I didn’t have colitis and many colonoscopies,mris,ct scans,c rays ultra sounds and figuring nothing out, I stopped taking it one more time and I haven’t had it since and it’s been prob 7 years. I did lose 20 lbs when it initially happened.

Let me clarify that prior to the Imodium ad pill I started taking anything I ate I pissed out my ass within 30 minutes. It was insane and doctors to this day have no idea why it happens or how it stopped.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: September 25, 2022, 08:41:01 AM »
Thinking about you Wes.Hope you get better buddy

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 25, 2022, 08:46:13 AM »
That sucks Wes, enjoy the Chinese food though. I wish you the best. I had an issue similar to this many years ago I just got chronic diarrhea one day and after a few weeks I had a colonoscopy and they said I had colitis put me on some meds and it didn’t stop so I started taking Imodium 1 pill daily and I stayed on it for 8 years and it worked then one day I stopped taking it and the diarrhea came back. I actually stopped taking it prob 10 times in those 8 years and immediately starting pissing out my ass. Finally after 8 years and doctors then saying I didn’t have colitis and many colonoscopies,mris,ct scans,c rays ultra sounds and figuring nothing out, I stopped taking it one more time and I haven’t had it since and it’s been prob 7 years. I did lose 20 lbs when it initially happened.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 25, 2022, 08:51:11 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 25, 2022, 08:52:38 AM »
Wes, you mentioned that you have COPD, does that mean you also have emphysema?

The best thing you can do for that is; take two enteric coated aspirin, put on a size Medium wrestling singlet and size 14 Walmart sneakers, go struggle to deadlift 200 lbs and look like you’re playing a game of Twister with an invisible man, then borrow some money off internet strangers for a fake flight.

That will cure you the fuck up! Hang in there Wes, the boys of Getbig are “pulling” for you!  😁
What is difference between emphysema and COPD?
The main difference between emphysema and COPD is that emphysema is a progressive lung disease caused by over-inflation of the alveoli (air sacs in the lungs), and COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) is an umbrella term used to describe a group of lung conditions (emphysema is one of them)

You funny fucvker!!  LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 25, 2022, 08:59:36 AM »

Rob,this is true.....I took 2 Immodium capsules about an hour and a half before I just ate the Chinese food......just now hit the head with diahareah......I washed my hands using plenty of hot water and soap.   ;D

They did mention some nonsense about my gall bladder but I threw the paperwork in my glove compartment.

Immodim worked great at first I must have built up an immunity to it.

At any rate I`m sick of this and if I feel good I`ll train,if not I wont until I get it all sorted out this pisses me off cuz I only missed one workout......guess why !   ;D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 25, 2022, 09:27:17 AM »
What is difference between emphysema and COPD?
The main difference between emphysema and COPD is that emphysema is a progressive lung disease caused by over-inflation of the alveoli (air sacs in the lungs), and COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) is an umbrella term used to describe a group of lung conditions (emphysema is one of them)

You funny fucvker!!  LOL  ;D

I have heard about people taking low dose (81 mg?) aspirin as a blood thinner for heart disease, but I had never heard it used for COPD, which my understanding is a breathing/lung disease. My question was is emphysema different from COPD in some way?

I know people stay on low dose aspirin long-term for heart disease, but I was just wondering if maybe once the pain/irritation is lowered (say 10 days) that the aspirin is more detrimental than positive to your health? I was thinking that possibly it is causing stomach or bowel irritation and not helping a whole lot with the lung issue.

Just thinking out loud, not offering medical advice, you crusty old cantankerous fucker!  LOL

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: September 25, 2022, 09:34:54 AM »
Wes - not too good at being nice but here goes.

- Sorry you feel bad - for gods sake get better mthrfckr!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 25, 2022, 09:43:31 AM »
Wes - not too good at being nice but here goes.

- Sorry you feel bad - for gods sake get better mthrfckr!
Thanks ya` prick ya` !!  LOL  ;D

I appreciate it buddy.

Cook thanks also old pal.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #98 on: September 25, 2022, 09:52:30 AM »
Thanks guys,I appreciate the support.

Grape Ape this is very embarassing but this is what happened to me 2 nights ago.....the night before my trip to do legs:

I was laying in bed in some boxers,then shit just suddenly came out of my ass.....I`m like WTF......then I burped and at least a quart or more of liquid came out of my mouth flowing over my entire face and head.......this happened for over 24 hours.....just ate 4 Tbsp. of Peach Yogurt......first thing I ate in days besides water.

The last time I had it I lost 40 pounds and looked like wraith.

Just got a lot of gear.,....PM me for good prices !!  ;D

Wes -Nothing to be Embarrassed about - Hell the POTUS Shits His pants
Several times a day every Day & He don't even Care !!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: September 25, 2022, 09:53:28 AM »
I have heard about people taking low dose (81 mg?) aspirin as a blood thinner for heart disease, but I had never heard it used for COPD, which my understanding is a breathing/lung disease. My question was is emphysema different from COPD in some way?

I know people stay on low dose aspirin long-term for heart disease, but I was just wondering if maybe once the pain/irritation is lowered (say 10 days) that the aspirin is more detrimental than positive to your health? I was thinking that possibly it is causing stomach or bowel irritation and not helping a whole lot with the lung issue.

Just thinking out loud, not offering medical advice, you crusty old cantankerous fucker!  LOL
Walter I train as hard as I can,on a bad day,I lighten the load and take less rest so my training is always decent.......never a really bad workout just some that are better than others like most of us have.

Back in the day I would jump over benches and run from station to station doing Giant-Sets and shit,I trained my guts out.....well the COPD has slowed that down but I keep mov ing.

Here`s the reason I take an aspirin......though I can train with just minor breathing problems,if I had to carry two 30 pound dumbells or two full trash cans up my driveway......it feels like I`m gonna` have a heart attack.....no shit, so why risk one especially after being a dimwit and smoking most of my life?

For all the critics,I`m not looking for sympathy it was all self induced and I only blame myself.......fuck sympathy,so far I`m still standing.