Author Topic: I`m off like a prom dress.....  (Read 8528 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: I`m off like a prom dress.....
« Reply #100 on: September 25, 2022, 09:57:30 AM »

Wes -Nothing to be Embarrassed about - Hell the POTUS Shits His pants
Several times a day every Day & He don't even Care !!
Hey,that`s very true if that`s what gets him by maybe I shouldn`t care either after all I`d be following in the foootsteps of the most powerful imbecile God has ever put on this planet. 

You funny bastard! :D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #101 on: September 25, 2022, 09:58:49 AM »
Walter I train as hard as I can,on a bad day,I lighten the load and take less rest so my training is always decent.......never a really bad workout just some that are better than others like most of us have.

Back in the day I would jump over benches and run from station to station doing Giant-Sets and shit,I trained my guts out.....well the COPD has slowed that down but I keep mov ing.

Here`s the reason I take an aspirin......though I can train with just minor breathing problems,if I had to carry two 30 pound dumbells or two full trash cans up my driveway......it feels like I`m gonna` have a heart attack.....no shit, so why risk one especially after being a dimwit and smoking most of my life?

For all the critics,I`m not looking for sympathy it was all self induced and I only blame myself.......fuck sympathy,so far I`m still standing.

Enough of The quitting Talk Brother !!
You've dealt with worse issues & you'll deal with This

While You're still standing & breathing you'll carry on Fighting.

Any more of That silly talk & I'm on a Plane Over & we'll be having
some Words .

;)

I wish you well

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: September 25, 2022, 10:00:30 AM »
Hey,that`s very true if that`s what gets him by maybe I shouldn`t care either after all I`d be following in the foootsteps of the most powerful imbecile God has ever put on this planet. 

You funny bastard! :D

Yep
Only You missed The - Complete & Utter - off funny bastard  ;D ;D ;)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: September 25, 2022, 10:05:00 AM »
I`ll never quit my friend....you know that I just have to feel better than I do right now which is terrible.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #104 on: September 25, 2022, 10:50:27 AM »
Enough of The quitting Talk Brother !!
You've dealt with worse issues & you'll deal with This

While You're still standing & breathing you'll carry on Fighting.

Any more of That silly talk & I'm on a Plane Over & we'll be having
some Words .

;)

I wish you well

Let me guess…Getbiggers should quietly send you money for your “plane ticket?”

🤣

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #105 on: September 25, 2022, 11:28:38 AM »

🤣

Illuminati is without a doubt a good man.  He has relatives here in the States and visits them on occasion.  He's Conservative! 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: September 25, 2022, 12:00:35 PM »

🤣

Did I ask that ??
Then why would you say Such...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: September 25, 2022, 12:03:31 PM »
I`ll never quit my friend....you know that I just have to feel better than I do right now which is terrible.

Good - I Know you won't
And You will Feel better.

Truly saddened to Hear you're feeling so Awful

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #108 on: September 25, 2022, 03:14:52 PM »
Rob,this is true.....I took 2 Immodium capsules about an hour and a half before I just ate the Chinese food......just now hit the head with diahareah......I washed my hands using plenty of hot water and soap.   ;D

They did mention some nonsense about my gall bladder but I threw the paperwork in my glove compartment.

Immodim worked great at first I must have built up an immunity to it.

At any rate I`m sick of this and if I feel good I`ll train,if not I wont until I get it all sorted out this pisses me off cuz I only missed one workout......guess why !   ;D

Dude - please do me a favour and go look at that paperwork - might be important 🙏

(Hope you're feeling a bit better today...)
T

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: September 25, 2022, 03:57:11 PM »
Dude - please do me a favour and go look at that paperwork - might be important 🙏

this

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: September 25, 2022, 04:12:58 PM »

x3

wes, the gallbladder can be a crazy experience.

My GF had hers removed due to a life threatening emergency 5 years ago.

We want you to live another 10,000 years man. ;D

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #111 on: September 25, 2022, 04:17:06 PM »
Every time I read this thread title I hear Gary Busey’s voice….

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 25, 2022, 04:28:19 PM »
I have heard about people taking low dose (81 mg?) aspirin as a blood thinner for heart disease, but I had never heard it used for COPD, which my understanding is a breathing/lung disease. My question was is emphysema different from COPD in some way?

I know people stay on low dose aspirin long-term for heart disease, but I was just wondering if maybe once the pain/irritation is lowered (say 10 days) that the aspirin is more detrimental than positive to your health? I was thinking that possibly it is causing stomach or bowel irritation and not helping a whole lot with the lung issue.

Just thinking out loud, not offering medical advice, you crusty old cantankerous fucker!  LOL

You are correct, 81 mg (baby aspirin) is a blood thinner which is often prescribed for people who are at risk of a stroke or heart failure. My PC doctor suggested them to me years ago. It may be over prescribed. There are side effects some of which outweigh the benefits, such as uncontrolled bleeding which seniors are more likely to have. People prone to stomach ulcers or piles which bleed probably should not take low dose aspirin. My unprofessional advice is to temporarily discontinue the aspirin when you are having stomach problems. You should also take at least a weeklong break from them prior to having surgery.   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: September 25, 2022, 04:38:29 PM »
x3

wes, the gallbladder can be a crazy experience.

My GF had hers removed due to a life threatening emergency 5 years ago.

We want you to live another 10,000 years man. ;D

A malfunctioning gallbladder can cause all sorts of digestive problems including diarrhea and vomiting. When someone is having trouble with their gallbladder, they should avoid fatty foods.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: September 26, 2022, 06:36:05 AM »
A malfunctioning gallbladder can cause all sorts of digestive problems including diarrhea and vomiting. When someone is having trouble with their gallbladder, they should avoid fatty foods.
olive oil and lemon juice flush out gallbladder
A

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: September 26, 2022, 09:52:29 AM »
Get better, Tim.  I'm rooting for you!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: September 26, 2022, 02:48:05 PM »
Thanks guys........just got back from the hospital and it turns out I had a severely swollen gall bladder.....swollen to the point where they were going to remove it immediately.

I was nervous cuz I never had surgery but the doctor supplied info on how much easier the operation is to perform these days .

They did however tell me there was always a chance that I might not come out of the anastesthia......I just told them that I wasn`t worried because death is afraid of me.,they thought I was nuts....I lied of course as I was shitting my pants, but have been declared dead on a few occasions and came very close to death due to medical conditions in the past.

So I waited around and talked to my wife about it and she said just do it and this won`t keep reoccurring.....I agreed,I would wish the agony I`ve been going through on my worst enemy........not that I truly have one.

THEN a beautiful blonde doctor came in and told me my gall bladder swelling had subsided a bit and that we were going with an anti-biotic plan and if that didn`t work then the surgery would more than likely be imminent.

I hope this is the end of this BS and want to sincerely thank my getbig family for all the support and encouragement you crazy iron brothers of mine have offered.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #117 on: September 26, 2022, 02:55:49 PM »
Thanks guyds........just got back from the hospital and it turns out I had a severely wswollen gall bladder.....swollen to the point where they were going to remove it immediately.

I was nervous cuz I never had surgery but the doctor supplied info on how much easiedr the operation is to perform these days .

They did howevern tell me thetrer is aleays a chance that I might not come out of the anastesthia......I just tols them that I ewasn`r worried becasuse death is afrsaid of me.....I ;lied of course as I was shitting my pants but have been dedclared dead on a few occasions and came very close due to medical conditions in the pazst.

So I waited arounf and talked to my wife about it asnd shde said just do it and this won1`t keep treoccurring.....I agreed,I woulfd wish tje agonu I`1ve beden goimg through on my worst enemy........not that I truly have one.

THEN a beausdtidful blonde doctor came in and told me my gall bladder swelling has subsdided a bit and that we were going with an ant-biotic plan and if that didn`

Great news - if you know what I mean - diagnosing the problem means you can get on with treatment

And if the anti-biotics are strong enough, they might even shift your VD! ;D
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: September 26, 2022, 02:59:27 PM »
No chance Taffy....doc says the VD is terminal.  :(

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: September 26, 2022, 03:05:59 PM »
Thanks guyds........just got back from the hospital and it turns out I had a severely wswollen gall bladder.....swollen to the point where they were going to remove it immediately.

I was nervous cuz I never had surgery but the doctor supplied info on how much easiedr the operation is to perform these days .

They did howevern tell me thetrer is aleays a chance that I might not come out of the anastesthia......I just tols them that I ewasn`r worried becasuse death is afrsaid of me.....I ;lied of course as I was shitting my pants but have been dedclared dead on a few occasions and came very close due to medical conditions in the pazst.

So I waited arounf and talked to my wife about it asnd shde said just do it and this won1`t keep treoccurring.....I agreed,I woulfd wish tje agonu I`1ve beden goimg through on my worst enemy........not that I truly have one.

THEN a beausdtidful blonde doctor came in and told me my gall bladder swelling has subsdided a bit and that we were going with an ant-biotic plan and if that didn`

Great news! If the doctor recommends removing it insist on Robotic surgery. It is much better and far safer than traditional incision removal surgery. My prostatectomy was DaVinci Robotic Surgery. I have one scar which is about 1/2" long.
Check this out: https://www.utsurgery.com/roboticsurgery_cholecystectomy.php

https://leftsidepains.com/cholecystectomy/?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Cholecystectomy&utm_term=gallbladder%20surgery&utm_content=Cholecystectomy%202

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #120 on: September 26, 2022, 03:07:09 PM »
Thanks guys........just got back from the hospital and it turns out I had a severely swollen gall bladder.....swollen to the point where they were going to remove it immediately.

I was nervous cuz I never had surgery but the doctor supplied info on how much easier the operation is to perform these days .

They did however tell me there was always a chance that I might not come out of the anastesthia......I just told them that I wasn`t worried because death is afraid of me.,they thought I was nuts....I lied of course as I was shitting my pants, but have been declared dead on a few occasions and came very close to death due to medical conditions in the past.

So I waited around and talked to my wife about it and she said just do it and this won`t keep reoccurring.....I agreed,I would wish the agony I`ve been going through on my worst enemy........not that I truly have one.

THEN a beautiful blonde doctor came in and told me my gall bladder swelling had subsided a bit and that we were going with an anti-biotic plan and if that didn`t work then the surgery would more than likely be imminent.

I hope this is the end of this BS and want to sincerely thank my getbig family for all the support and encouragement you crazy iron brothers of mine have offered.

Glad she got you up...out of bed.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: September 26, 2022, 03:20:37 PM »
Pleased you have found out the problem Wes, and hope the antibiotics do the trick..Hopefully you just feel better and better now pal, I mean in all ways, mentally, physically, the lot.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #122 on: September 26, 2022, 03:29:25 PM »
Aren’t you in upstate NY? No wonder you’re depressed. And now “winter is coming.”

Can you move somewhere warm and sunny?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: September 26, 2022, 03:44:57 PM »
Great news! If the doctor recommends removing it insist on Robotic surgery. It is much better and far safer than traditional incision removal surgery. My prostatectomy was DaVinci Robotic Surgery. I have one scar which is about 1/2" long.
Check this out: https://www.utsurgery.com/roboticsurgery_cholecystectomy.php

https://leftsidepains.com/cholecystectomy/?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Cholecystectomy&utm_term=gallbladder%20surgery&utm_content=Cholecystectomy%202

The robotic surgery is the way to go he said as compared to the old way retaining a huge scar.....I believe he said if was just 4 simple incisions so if need be (I hope not) that`s what I`ll opt to do.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: September 26, 2022, 03:47:50 PM »
Aren’t you in upstate NY? No wonder you’re depressed. And now “winter is coming.”

Can you move somewhere warm and sunny?
I used to live in Florida but hooked up with a nutty broad and moved back north   if I knew then what I know now......but hindsight is 20-20