Author Topic: Proud Dad Moments  (Read 12611 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
Re: Proud Dad Moments
« Reply #150 on: September 28, 2022, 10:06:13 AM »
Good article, Bhanky.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: September 28, 2022, 10:20:38 AM »
So I am a liar now because I didn’t post a pic for you today that doesn’t even make sense also my labs were great

You are pathological liar.

You started admitting to using TRT an fulll cycle  after your lies fell apart.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #152 on: September 28, 2022, 10:31:10 AM »
You are pathological liar.

You started admitting to using TRT an fulll cycle  after your lies fell apart.

Again I said from day one I was on HRT and Just because you don’t understand anything doesn’t make me a liar. You are the one hiding your identity pretending you lift and train and diet know a godamn thing about anything that makes you the liar

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: September 28, 2022, 10:33:37 AM »
Again I said from day one I was on HRT and Just because you don’t understand anything doesn’t make me a liar.

Listen you stupid twat, ordering gear online is not the same as getting a doctors script

No doctor would give someone 500mgs a week

Stop being a fucking idiot

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: September 28, 2022, 10:42:39 AM »
According to the Dr he is 97th percentile in height and 85th in weight at his last checkup a week ago
Why are you talking in third person? Or did you log into the wrong account??

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: September 28, 2022, 10:45:27 AM »
Again I said from day one I was on HRT and Just because you don’t understand anything doesn’t make me a liar. You are the one hiding your identity pretending you lift and train and diet know a godamn thing about anything that makes you the liar

Wes can vouch for my contest history and the coaches Iv used.

You said yourself, your online doctor stopped responding to you.

Ie you went to rejuvenation clinic and got prescribed test.

However, you are a liar and had to see multiple clinics to fill your weekly requirement of 500 mgs.

No sane doctor,  aside from Dr Palumbo would prescribe 500 mgs as trt

You lying moron.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: September 28, 2022, 10:55:42 AM »
Wes can vouch for my contest history and the coaches Iv used.

You said yourself, your online doctor stopped responding to you.

Ie you went to rejuvenation clinic and got prescribed test.

However, you are a liar and had to see multiple clinics to fill your weekly requirement of 500 mgs.

No sane doctor,  aside from Dr Palumbo would prescribe 500 mgs as trt

You lying moron.

You have been pretending to train with gurus and posting fake workouts you don’t do diets you don’t eat and comically wrong PED advice from day 1. People like you spread bad information then attack someone like me when I try to actually explain things Congrats you are the fucking problem in the sport. You have no actual knowledge and call someone a liar who does when they try and explain things. That is why everyone does everything wrong and gets nowhere

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: September 28, 2022, 11:04:39 AM »
You have been pretending to train with gurus and posting fake workouts you don’t do diets you don’t eat and comically wrong PED advice from day 1. People like you spread bad information then attack someone like me when I try to actually explain things Congrats you are the fucking problem in the sport. You have no actual knowledge and call someone a liar who does when they try and explain things. That is why everyone does everything wrong and gets nowhere

can you explain you’re shitting blood protocol n BP routine?

Let’s not forget your Adderall usage pre-contest.

Lol at you thinking posing in a thong is a sport.

The fact of the matter is, you are a pathological liar.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: September 28, 2022, 11:20:43 AM »
can you explain you’re shitting blood protocol n BP routine?

Let’s not forget your Adderall usage pre-contest.

Lol at you thinking posing in a thong is a sport.

The fact of the matter is, you are a pathological liar.

I think everyone sees my point I post my actual pics my actual food and my actual workouts and talk openly about my HRT therapy. You just talk shit. I am done responding to you I have better stuff to do

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #159 on: September 28, 2022, 11:30:05 AM »

You said you were on “TRT.”

Which later became 500 mg per week of testosterone.

Then the story switched to “HRT”, because you have been using HGH all along.

You’re a liar.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: September 28, 2022, 11:35:21 AM »
You said you were on “TRT.”

Which later became 500 mg per week of testosterone.

Then the story switched to “HRT”, because you have been using HGH all along.

You’re a liar.

Again you abs Webster both pretend to workout and have knowledge about training diet nutrition aging and recovery and repair you dont workout you know shit about diet and even less about endocrinology you are both Fake Posers pretending like to be something you are not. Everyone can see who I am I show my exact results from exactly what I do you two just come on here and talk shit about things you know nothing about abs before I started calling you out on it you spent all day talking filthy gay shit to other men on here fucking Fag

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: September 28, 2022, 11:44:38 AM »
Again you abs Webster both pretend to workout and have knowledge about training diet nutrition aging and recovery and repair you dont workout you know shit about diet and even less about endocrinology you are both Fake Posers pretending like to be something you are not. Everyone can see who I am I show my exact results from exactly what I do you two just come on here and talk shit about things you know nothing about abs before I started calling you out on it you spent all day talking filthy gay shit to other men on here fucking Fag

agreed, women beater.

Why not post the video of you tearing your pec and rag dolling your son?

testiFy

• Getbig II
  • Anti-State
« Reply #162 on: September 28, 2022, 12:39:26 PM »
I noticed it last time he was here he was using the headlock on our 11 year old. No one ever taught him the Hankins Headlock it just came to him intuitively. He has real natural talent

Can't tell if trolling or srs but ill bite.

You should immediately sign him up for boxing or MMA classes in my opinion.
He needs to learn how to control his anger and get his shit kicked in a few times before realizing that he isn't invincible.

I was also a violent kid (used to kick, punch, and bite other kids).. my parents actually did something about it though and signed me up for boxing - which helped me control myself when I was mad.
This kind of behavior our of your kid is not something to be proud of. If he were defending himself, that's one thing. But starting fights because he didn't get his way sets him up for a bad response to everyday situations later in life.

If you have no capacity for violence then you are a healthy productive citizen: a sheep. If you have a capacity for violence and no empathy for your fellow citizens, then you have defined an aggressive sociopath—a wolf. But what if you have a capacity for violence, and a deep love for your fellow citizens? Then you are a sheepdog, a warrior, someone who is walking the hero’s path.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #163 on: September 28, 2022, 12:50:20 PM »
Martial arts and boxing did wonders for me as well as a kid.
We had some great (shitty) boxing gyms in Lawrence MA back in the 70's.
A good outlet for "high energy" kids...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: September 28, 2022, 01:13:42 PM »
Can't tell if trolling or srs but ill bite.

You should immediately sign him up for boxing or MMA classes in my opinion.
He needs to learn how to control his anger and get his shit kicked in a few times before realizing that he isn't invincible.

I was also a violent kid (used to kick, punch, and bite other kids).. my parents actually did something about it though and signed me up for boxing - which helped me control myself when I was mad.
This kind of behavior our of your kid is not something to be proud of. If he were defending himself, that's one thing. But starting fights because he didn't get his way sets him up for a bad response to everyday situations later in life.

If you have no capacity for violence then you are a healthy productive citizen: a sheep. If you have a capacity for violence and no empathy for your fellow citizens, then you have defined an aggressive sociopath—a wolf. But what if you have a capacity for violence, and a deep love for your fellow citizens? Then you are a sheepdog, a warrior, someone who is walking the hero’s path.

He is in martial arts and his home bag and gloves just showed up here at the house today. He had his 2nd martial arts class yesterday with his mom and I have already found a wrestling practice and team for him here when he is with me. He was just wrestling at recess he wasn’t actually trying to hurt anyone he is 3 they are playing not fighting

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: September 28, 2022, 01:14:03 PM »

What results? You’ve made no gains in over a year on a full blown drug regimen. You went off drugs for 2 weeks during your visitation hearings and you shrunk away to nothing.

So since you’re so fucking accomplished in this “sport”, post up your video repping 405 for squats and your 20 reps with the 75 lb dumbbells on shoulder press. Maybe post up photos of a few of your 1st place trophies, Champ.

You’re all bullshit and narcissism. Not one of the asinine stories you have posted about are true. You lie and exaggerate because you haven’t accomplished anything in life and you never will.

You’re not fooling anyone Half-Truth Hankins.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: September 28, 2022, 01:17:31 PM »
What results? You’ve made no gains in over a year on a full blown drug regimen. You went off drugs for 2 weeks during your visitation hearings and you shrunk away to nothing.

So since you’re so fucking accomplished in this “sport”, post up your video repping 405 for squats and your 20 reps with the 75 lb dumbbells on shoulder press. Maybe post up photos of a few of your 1st place trophies, Champ.

You’re all bullshit and narcissism. Not one of the asinine stories you have posted about are true. You lie and exaggerate because you haven’t accomplished anything in life and you never will.

You’re not fooling anyone Half-Truth Hankins.

Who do I need to fool? I am shredded and jacked at 44 years old 365 days a year. You are not but instead of listening you just talk nonsense

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: September 28, 2022, 01:25:11 PM »
I have a girlfriend nice kids a good remote job and a wonderful home. I think my life is going pretty good and I have accomplished a lot not really much more I can ask for storm is coming but the view is still pretty good from where I am sitting which by the way was my view all day. I get paid to stay home and enjoy this view because I graduated college and have a good education. Because of that I can now focus more on my diet and training life is good   

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: September 28, 2022, 01:33:08 PM »
I have a girlfriend nice kids a good remote job and a wonderful home. I think my life is going pretty good and I have accomplished a lot not really much more I can ask for storm is coming but the view is still pretty good from where I am sitting which by the way was my view all day. I get paid to stay home and enjoy this view because I graduated college and have a good education. Because of that I can now focus more on my diet and training life is good

you have one kid.

you pay for the others.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: September 28, 2022, 01:34:42 PM »
Who do I need to fool? I am shredded and jacked at 44 years old 365 days a year. You are not but instead of listening you just talk nonsense

You obviously have confused 19” with 16”.

Bald
Torn pec
Torn bicep
No legs
Weak as shit
Entry-level job

Without the drugs you would look like the bald, 170 lb version of Matt Canning.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: September 28, 2022, 01:57:08 PM »
Bhanks posting pictures of his house, car, and pool to show us he’s a real somebody.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: September 28, 2022, 01:58:21 PM »
Bhanks posting pictures of his house, car, and pool to show us he’s a real somebody.

also posting pictures of other peoples kids.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: September 28, 2022, 02:03:35 PM »

I used to live in a 200 square foot studio and sleep on a mattress on the floor I would walk home from work when I couldn't afford public transportation. So when someone tells me I have accomplished nothing in my life I am going to disagree.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: September 28, 2022, 02:14:27 PM »
I used to live in a 200 square foot studio and sleep on a mattress on the floor I would walk home from work when I couldn't afford public transportation. So when someone tells me I have accomplished nothing in my life I am going to disagree.

and thats where you will end up again

You can take the shit out of the gutter but you cant take the gutter out of the shit.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: September 28, 2022, 02:19:16 PM »
and thats where you will end up again

You can take the shit out of the gutter but you cant take the gutter out of the shit.

Sigh all you guys do is hate. I share a cute story about my kid and it's still nothing but nasty from you people it must be exhausting.