Author Topic: Proud Dad Moments  (Read 12590 times)

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
Re: Proud Dad Moments
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2022, 05:08:08 AM »
The kid is obviously a misunderstood genius just like his dad. Get him in an MRI machine to calculate his IQ as soon as possible!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2022, 05:11:52 AM »
Right a 3 year old tackles a kid and puts him in a headlock playing Tag at recess and now all of a sudden I am raising a serial killer

you have to be trolling
no one is that stupid that they dont see anything wrong with a 3 year old headlocking his classmates.
By the way, where did he learn how to do a headlock?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2022, 05:24:56 AM »
you have to be trolling
no one is that stupid that they dont see anything wrong with a 3 year old headlocking his classmates.
By the way, where did he learn how to do a headlock?

Genetic Memory

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 24, 2022, 05:26:32 AM »
Genetic Memory

I would make sure he doesnt hit his mother then if thats true..

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2022, 05:44:17 AM »
I would make sure he doesnt hit his mother then if thats true..

Never laid a finger on his mom and that is an actual finding of the court she but it's cool keep making up nasty lies about other people

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2022, 06:01:38 AM »
Never laid a finger on his mom and that is an actual finding of the court she but it's cool keep making up nasty lies about other people

correct, it was your knuckles...

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2022, 06:43:18 AM »
So, I got called into my very first parent teacher conference today Apparently in addition to beating the hell out of the other kids his favorite words are shit and fuck but at least he uses them contextually appropriately like when his block castle falls down. However unfortunately it is never appropriate to beat on your classmates. Of course, the teachers and his mom all blamed me for all of it.

You shouldn’t ever use or ALLOW anyone else to use language like that. My kids COULDNT have spoken that way as toddles because they had never even HEARD those words

This is a failure dad, not something cute.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2022, 06:45:59 AM »
Your son looks like a cherub and acts like the devil. I can't imagine the shock of witnessing such foul language and aggression coming from a seemingly sweet little kid. A monster in the making!

I get his mom blaming you because you've made it clear this is an acrimonious relationship, which includes child snatching and car door slamming, (traumatic violent events for a toddler to say the least). I cannot imagine why his teachers would blame you. Isn't your son in pre-school or kindergarten? I find it surprising he'd have more than one teacher and maybe a teacher's assistant or two at this stage of his education. Private or public school? Private school and he better shape up or he will be expelled. Public school has an obligation to educate the makes expulsion more difficult.

Jesus!!!!  YOU don’t need to be looking at pictures of young boys!!!! “Looks like a cherub”??? A little naked baby???   🤮 🤢

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2022, 06:50:02 AM »
Right a 3 year old tackles a kid and puts him in a headlock playing Tag at recess and now all of a sudden I am raising a serial killer

Just messing w/ ya Brian. Normal boy stuff.
I got suspended and tossed from school all the time for fighting.
So far, I havent killed anyone (yet)  :P

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 24, 2022, 06:54:49 AM »
You shouldn’t ever use or ALLOW anyone else to use language like that. My kids COULDNT have spoken that way as toddles because they had never even HEARD those words

This is a failure dad, not something cute.

I don't ever use the word shit it's not part of my vocabulary so he didn't get that from me

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: September 24, 2022, 07:12:41 AM »
I don't ever use the word shit it's not part of my vocabulary so he didn't get that from me

Sad man. No one would have dared speak like that in front of my kids. You need to teach your son to be smart and try to avoid (yes even walking away or running) conflict. Only bad things happen if you close with and engage. You should have learned that in Martial arts

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #61 on: September 24, 2022, 07:15:00 AM »
It's a good thing he can fight. A kid that ugly is gonna need to be able to defend himself from all the bullies he'll attract.

Why are you being mean to B. Hank Jr.? Be mean to B. Hank Sr. or other adults - but why a child?

As for swearing...I try to limit my swearing as an adult. I don't think swearing is good. But meh. Assaulting other children though - I have to oppose that 100%.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #62 on: September 24, 2022, 09:03:58 AM »
Never, ever would a teacher or a school wait until conference to talk to you about this issue, language or physical. ::)

This….unless the teacher has been talking to the mom and the mom hasn’t told you until this. Regardless, behavior starts in the home.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 24, 2022, 09:19:25 AM »
It was a while back.

Probably removed or could be on his YT page.

But i'm not watching all his retarded videos to find it. ;D

A lot of people here gave him shit for it and his response was the typical "he doesn't even know what i'm saying".

Which is what all terrible parents believe.

They forget children are like sponges and soak up everything.

His child is probably smarter than he is.

Just checked, he deleted.

The child was beside bhanky and he was dropping F bombs.

Brian has clearly ended the nature vs nurture debate.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #64 on: September 24, 2022, 09:22:50 AM »
Doubt it, but it would be helpful if you taught your child not to lie unlike the problem you have.
T

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: September 24, 2022, 09:32:51 AM »
So, I got called into my very first parent teacher conference today Apparently in addition to beating the hell out of the other kids his favorite words are shit and fuck but at least he uses them contextually appropriately like when his block castle falls down. However unfortunately it is never appropriate to beat on your classmates. Of course, the teachers and his mom all blamed me for all of it.
If you raise your kids right, they run themselves from 13 onwards with a little guidance. If you raise them wrong you may  have to keep intervening for life. Being the most hated kid in school isn't going to do anything for his happiness or confidence. Time to turn him around. He's your mini me at this point.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 24, 2022, 11:36:47 AM »

4.25 onwards

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 24, 2022, 12:00:34 PM »

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2022, 06:01:56 PM »
Hankins, I think we've got a new opponent for your boy -

What kinda pay day you looking for to make this happen?

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #69 on: September 25, 2022, 06:24:36 PM »
A fancy private pre school, but for children younger than pre schoolers. Teaches 3 year olds math, writing & art. Has parent teacher conferences both in person & via video.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 25, 2022, 06:44:30 PM »
A fancy private pre school, but for children younger than pre schoolers. Teaches 3 year olds math, writing & art. Has parent teacher conferences both in person & via video.

Stay on point Stan. This is trivial information. Even if it doesn’t add up, that’s not the issue. This child is  prepping  for the 2042 Olympic Gold in mixed martial arts.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #71 on: September 25, 2022, 06:50:03 PM »
Stay on point Stan. This is trivial information. Even if it doesn’t add up, that’s not the issue. This child is  prepping  for the 2042 Olympic Gold in mixed martial arts.

Did we ever nail down where this behavior was learned? Has anyone suggested it was learned from the parents?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 25, 2022, 06:57:47 PM »

Did we ever nail down where this behavior was learned? Has anyone suggested it was learned from the parents?

IG there has been speculation that this child has been watching to many violent shows and every professional wrestling program on television, but I’ve yet to see anyone suggest poor parenting to be the culprit for this behavior.

We are still trying to determine whether it was learned or innate.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2022, 07:01:41 PM »

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #74 on: September 25, 2022, 07:05:32 PM »