Author Topic: Obama keeps a homosexual under his desk.  (Read 4947 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Obama keeps a homosexual under his desk.
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2022, 08:49:27 AM »
Melvin, I use the Derek example because it shows how much of a bitch you are. You didn't get tougher with age. You're fat, slow and complacent.

If you really got under my skin, the only way people would know is when a thread was created, "Where's Vince? He hasn't logged on in a year,".

And YOU'd never know the the time, day or place. (LOL @ an expo) So be happy you don't get under my skin. 😉

Hebrews are black dumbfuck. Negro which means black are Hebrews dumbfuck. If you'd take some time off penetrating men's rectums and read a book, you'd understand this. Israel is in Africa dumbfuck. Black is a color, not a people dumbfuck. Hebrews aka Israelites are a people dark in color from brown to black. You ignore the things I post in books to prove my point but eventually, this will seep into your life and you will have to face it sooner or later. So cope.

Just for clarification in case you didn't know, Wakanda doesn't exist. So yes, our descendants are from Africa, northeast Africa in a country called Israel...dumbfuck.

I'm straight. You try being straight. Then read books and quit listening to what your impostor Jew-ish masters taught you.

And btw...THE EARTH IS STILL FLAT! Your level of delusion is astonishing and something to behold. You must have had many bad things happen to you to be in this condition. Your ego is guarding you to the point of grand delusions.

Israel is in Western Asia bordering Africa and while some blacks are Mashriqi, that's limited to the northern part of Africa like Libya, Morroco, Egypt, etc....not the whole fucking continent.    My ancestors are from Gambia, Wiggs and given that you have similar facial features as mine, your ancestors likely ate from the same dinner table as mine....not that you would admit it of course.   You and the rest of your costume wearing chimp friends are denying your ancestral background and coming up with the idea that just because a region of blacks are Mashriqi means that every person from Africa is as well and its as embarrassing as you still thinking that the earth is flat.   Get your head out of your ass.
A

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2022, 09:38:50 AM »
What a battle!

:o

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2022, 09:43:50 AM »
His YouTube channel actually seems to be going quite well.

Not really.  Youtube revenue from just views is usually about 100-150 dollars.  I do well on donations from Livestreams but Youtube gets 30% and then I have to pay taxes on that.  My September earnings were $1066 and Octobers earnings was $269 dollars.   I make most of my money from ecommerce, affiliate marketing and writing articles.   

There is two ways to make money blogging and there's a lot of different things you can do with them.  Let me demonstrate

https://goodrumgroup.com/you-probably-qualify-for-free-phone-service-heres-how-to-get-it/ - This link is for providing government phones (Obamaphones).  It also has a few Google Adsense ads as well but the main purpose is to sell the phones.   I have to pay a higher PPC like 34 cents but given that I make 15 dollars per enrollment, its a good tradeoff.

https://goodrumgroup.com/how-to-spend-30-dollars-a-month-in-groceries/
This link is just pure Google Adsense and is a lot more riskier.  The key is to write an article giving advice on something and Google automatically shows ads related to it.  I place the Google ads directly under each picture to give a better chance for someone seeing an item displayed that they want and clicking on it.  I get about 50 cents a click but the PPC for the article is about 9 cents.     The residual  money is from the mailing list  through Mail Chimp because then I can directly use email marketing to them and hit them again with another article or even a product but this time, I don't have to pay a dime for it.

https://mlmallstars.com
This is a scrapped domain site.   Basically its purchasing an aged domain, using an automatic blog maker to put together the site, getting it Adsense approved, and putting ads on it.  Because its a 20+ year old site, Google picks up the site as being reactivated and any backlinks in place are reactivated and the site then organically brings in traffic.   I can also use it as a landing page as well to sell products....eventually it will be business tools...actually did a livestream demonstration on how to scrape websites for money

https://easywireless.goodrumgroup.com
https://usmobile.mlmallstars.com

These are subdomains for ads to the respective links and I have a bunch of them which I use for direct advertising.   Its just a covering for referral links and the benefit is that its easy to remember for customers and if they get lost, it directs them back to my website.

Its still a work in process and I've had to budget my money but its paying off.  Even if I decide to go to Spectrum which I already had a job offer, I can easily keep these running and it requires practically no work.   I did a livestream showing people how I run a large part of my business ventures so I'm pretty open with what I do, feel free to check it out.   

A

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2022, 10:14:10 AM »

Not really.  Youtube revenue from just views is usually about 100-150 dollars.  I do well on donations from Livestreams but Youtube gets 30% and then I have to pay taxes on that.  My September earnings were $1066 and Octobers earnings was $269 dollars.   I make most of my money from ecommerce, affiliate marketing and writing articles.   

There is two ways to make money blogging and there's a lot of different things you can do with them.  Let me demonstrate

https://goodrumgroup.com/you-probably-qualify-for-free-phone-service-heres-how-to-get-it/ - This link is for providing government phones (Obamaphones).  It also has a few Google Adsense ads as well but the main purpose is to sell the phones.   I have to pay a higher PPC like 34 cents but given that I make 15 dollars per enrollment, its a good tradeoff.

https://goodrumgroup.com/how-to-spend-30-dollars-a-month-in-groceries/
This link is just pure Google Adsense and is a lot more riskier.  The key is to write an article giving advice on something and Google automatically shows ads related to it.  I place the Google ads directly under each picture to give a better chance for someone seeing an item displayed that they want and clicking on it.  I get about 50 cents a click but the PPC for the article is about 9 cents.     The residual  money is from the mailing list  through Mail Chimp because then I can directly use email marketing to them and hit them again with another article or even a product but this time, I don't have to pay a dime for it.

https://mlmallstars.com
This is a scrapped domain site.   Basically its purchasing an aged domain, using an automatic blog maker to put together the site, getting it Adsense approved, and putting ads on it.  Because its a 20+ year old site, Google picks up the site as being reactivated and any backlinks in place are reactivated and the site then organically brings in traffic.   I can also use it as a landing page as well to sell products....eventually it will be business tools...actually did a livestream demonstration on how to scrape websites for money

https://easywireless.goodrumgroup.com
https://usmobile.mlmallstars.com

These are subdomains for ads to the respective links and I have a bunch of them which I use for direct advertising.   Its just a covering for referral links and the benefit is that its easy to remember for customers and if they get lost, it directs them back to my website.

Its still a work in process and I've had to budget my money but its paying off.  Even if I decide to go to Spectrum which I already had a job offer, I can easily keep these running and it requires practically no work.   I did a livestream showing people how I run a large part of my business ventures so I'm pretty open with what I do, feel free to check it out.   

No one cares, phaggot.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2022, 12:14:18 PM »
T

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: November 05, 2022, 01:18:00 PM »
Wiggs would definitely defeat Dr. Goodrum, PhD, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO, in a debate about wordly matters.

In terms of a physical engagement, it would definitely be a battle!
X

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 05, 2022, 03:04:10 PM »
I honestly don't know who would win in a fight between Goodrum & Wiggs.

Goodrum is 6'6 295lbs. I don't know if Wiggs is as big as Goodrum, but Wiggs is very clever and a masterful tactician. But Goodrum literally manhandles men and makes them bend to his "will". By will, I mean his penis. Goodrum has also never lost an internet match. The vast majority of his opponents die a horrendous death. Every single one of them dies. Rumor has it Goodrum makes it a habit to go to their graves, piss on them and flowers always grow by the 7th day. Flowers.

Either way, I sit by the sidelines enjoying my popcorn, as these 2 are part of the GetBig Hall of Fame and can both deliver masterful ownings.

"1"

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #57 on: November 05, 2022, 03:06:22 PM »

Goodrum is 6'6 295lbs. I don't know if Wiggs is as big as Goodrum, but Wiggs is very clever and a masterful tactician. But Goodrum literally manhandles men and makes them bend to his "will". By will, I mean his penis. Goodrum has also never lost an internet match. The vast majority of his opponents die a horrendous death. Every single one of them dies. Rumor has it Goodrum makes it a habit to go to their graves, piss on them and flowers always grow by the 7th day. Flowers.

Either way, I sit by the sidelines enjoying my popcorn, as these 2 are part of the GetBig Hall of Fame and can both deliver masterful ownings.

"1"
6’ 6” you jest.
T

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 05, 2022, 03:08:02 PM »
6’ 6” you jest.

x2

Doubt he's even 6ft. 295lbs sounds legit though.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #59 on: November 05, 2022, 03:39:55 PM »
This guy has zero chance and Melvin has never once won an internet battle against me. He's 0-99. It's bullying at this point which is why I sparsely engage because it just looks bad. Like Dr. Oz vs Fetterman bad. And no Melvin, you're not Dr. Oz.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 05, 2022, 03:44:30 PM »
6’ 6” you jest.

It's possible, but I have no hard proof of that. Only rumors are what I've heard.

"1"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #61 on: November 05, 2022, 03:48:46 PM »

"1"

lol....5'11 and at 230 and dropping.  Not working at Verizon means no more work related dinners and drinks.   Cuts out the calories a bunch.  But Wiggs is an Anti Semetic stooge
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #62 on: November 05, 2022, 03:51:54 PM »

lol....5'11 and at 230 and dropping.  Not working at Verizon means no more work related dinners and drinks.   Cuts out the calories a bunch.  But Wiggs is an Anti Semetic stooge

I can't be anti SHEMITIC  when WE are SHEMITIC goofball. I call BS on your weight. You're 260 min.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #63 on: November 05, 2022, 03:52:19 PM »
This guy has zero chance and Melvin has never once won an internet battle against me. He's 0-99. It's bullying at this point which is why I sparsely engage because it just looks bad. Like Dr. Oz vs Fetterman bad. And no Melvin, you're not Dr. Oz.

He’s not? But I’ve been calling him Dr. Goodrum. SF1900 lied to me!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 05, 2022, 04:01:08 PM »

lol....5'11...But Wiggs is an Anti Semetic stooge

Close enough on the height, half a ruler or so away.

I don't think Wiggs hates us Jews. I think he has strong beliefs about the origin of the black man and I respect that wholeheartedly. Moreover, I care not about the origin of any single man or group of people, I think we are all human beings that are part of the human race. Religion, skin color, last names, country of origin, penis size, bank account balance and so forth are merely quantifiers that have been used by some as a means to separate us. We are stronger together than apart.

This is a hard lesson for most. I struggle with my Jewish friends in trying to explain why none of the aforementioned matters. BTW if any of you have a chance to do so, check out the very funny Jewish comedian Ari Shaffir's special on YouTube titled Jew. It's free and he does a good job at explaining the race, faith and culture. Like me, Ari is not very religious (if at all), but he does encompass the best part about being a Jew.

"1"

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #65 on: November 05, 2022, 05:25:52 PM »
He’s not? But I’ve been calling him Dr. Goodrum. SF1900 lied to me!

Excuse me, Rambone, but Dr. Goodrum received a PhD in approximately a few months.
X

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #66 on: November 05, 2022, 05:28:56 PM »
This thread has taken a turn.

That's fine.

Just so long as we all remember that Barack Hussein Obama is still a fucking fag.

As you were.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 06, 2022, 03:47:25 AM »
This thread has taken a turn.

That's fine.

Just so long as we all remember that Barack Hussein Obama is still a fucking fag.

As you were.

Yes. But is he God's chosen fag?

;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #68 on: November 06, 2022, 04:03:39 AM »
I can't be anti SHEMITIC  when WE are SHEMITIC goofball. I call BS on your weight. You're 260 min.

I am not a fucking Jew, you are not a fucking Jew.   The world is round.  Only a moron would think its flat.   Do you need to watch the fucking moon landing.  We've seen the fucking planet from outer space you ass clown
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #69 on: November 06, 2022, 04:06:55 AM »
Close enough on the height, half a ruler or so away.

I don't think Wiggs hates us Jews. I think he has strong beliefs about the origin of the black man and I respect that wholeheartedly. Moreover, I care not about the origin of any single man or group of people, I think we are all human beings that are part of the human race. Religion, skin color, last names, country of origin, penis size, bank account balance and so forth are merely quantifiers that have been used by some as a means to separate us. We are stronger together than apart.

This is a hard lesson for most. I struggle with my Jewish friends in trying to explain why none of the aforementioned matters. BTW if any of you have a chance to do so, check out the very funny Jewish comedian Ari Shaffir's special on YouTube titled Jew. It's free and he does a good job at explaining the race, faith and culture. Like me, Ari is not very religious (if at all), but he does encompass the best part about being a Jew.

"1"

Wiggs associates himself with Black Israelites and those assholes are a menace downtown with their bullshit.

But since Wiggs PM'ed me asking me to leave him alone, i'll go ahead and let him do his preaching so this will be my last eesponse in this thread
A

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #70 on: March 01, 2023, 06:55:14 AM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 01, 2023, 08:32:25 AM »
It's possible, but I have no hard proof of that. Only rumors are what I've heard.

"1"

they may be two measurements
Hes 6ft and 6 inch flaccid...

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #72 on: March 01, 2023, 08:38:16 AM »
Mumbling Joey.
Thinks MAGA Repubtards are "Bad mmkay" but woke/tranny/luggage thief "animal and kid-fukkers" are A-OK!  ::)

Sniffing old ladies now...