Author Topic: One-Year Anniversary of Pellius Passing  (Read 9839 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
Re: One-Year Anniversary of Pellius Passing
« Reply #150 on: February 14, 2023, 07:22:20 AM »
Interesting.

Forcing a girl to have sex isn't rape.

Learned something new today.

I doubt Arnold forced her but the legality of it makes it a no-no.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: February 14, 2023, 10:41:31 AM »

There were 3 bedrooms there and Arnold forgot to lock the sliding glass door on the balcony. What the heck to do? John Medlin was the first to see Arnold emerge from the bedroom. He had dated the babysitter in the past. I saw the babysitter emerge from the bedroom and questioned her on what happened. She told me Arnold had forced her to have sex. I asked her why she didn't yell out or say anything. She said she didn't want to get anyone in trouble. Arnold, Paul and Robert quickly left the apartment because Arnold was told the parents were looking for their daughter. I told my wife what happened and we left things up to the parents.

I get it was the 70s... but how old was that Medlin guy to be dating a 16 year old babysitter?

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: February 14, 2023, 11:54:14 AM »
I doubt Arnold forced her but the legality of it makes it a no-no.

Breezeway's own version of the story has the underage babysitter telling Vince Basile that Arnold Schwarzenegger forced her to have sex. Since she was underage, there is no legal way for her to have given consent. None...period, stop falling for Vince Basile's attempt at justification.

Arnold raped a child and low life POS coward Vince Basile stoodby and did nothing.

Yet the sanctimonious senile old prick wants to pontificate and criticize others.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: February 14, 2023, 12:49:41 PM »
I don't want to shit on him but I don't see how anyone here can think "He was such a good man" ???
I don't recall seeing any good in him or him saying anything nice to anyone online.
What I do remember is
The guy would argue all day long with just about everyone - every day - for years. Not just argue, but threaten, say how bad he wanted to fuck them up, what he'd do to them... 94% of threads he'd post in would get derailed and in the end it would just be him and "his opponent" "slugging it out". I remember that shit like it was yesterday. Every thread I clicked on I was like "ffs ::) Pelius fighting again? Fuck this, I'm out".
He loved to fight. Online, irl, wherever. He was a sadistic savage. The type who liked to crush his enemies, see them driven before him, and to hear the lamentation of their women.
He was accused of umm.. Japan Edo period behaviour for a long time.  You all forget about that?
Wrote "I wanted like to give him a few kicks to body while he was on the ground but I heard someone say, "Brah, the cops are coming." after dropping a homeless man (he did deserve a beating though - but fucking a man (no homo) up further after KOing him is low).
Hated and started shit with every anonymous guy with an opinion, was always quick to bring up "where are your pics? You're an anonymous coward. Bet you lls." and believed / acted like he looked better than every anonymous poster.. because you know.. the reason why people want to stay anonymous online is because they look like shit ::) and clearly only good looking people (like Goodrum, Hippo, Pelius) show/reveal themselves online ::) ::) ::)
He was a bitter man who was clearly teased and bullied in school and never got over it. I'm guessing that's the (only) reason why he got into bodybuilding and fighting.

I don't understand how someone like Jane can become irl friends with someone like Pelius (off a bb forum).
White women ::) I guess.

To me, from what I've seen, he wasn't that much better than bhanks. Both very similar.

Good take.

Pellius used to drive me nuts. I eventually avoided him because everything was an argument and he was always an expert. Even if you found common ground it would become an argument. I thought there was something wrong with him.

I don’t know when my feelings about him changed, maybe it was when he opened up about working at the hardware store and learning new skills,  but when he started posting videos I realized he wasn’t who I made him out to be. In the videos he was just a dude who posted here, if that makes any sense (compared to Johnny Falcon who is nuts in here and real life, or Bhanks who is also always Bhanks, no change online or in reality  or maybe Goodrum who on boards is a character but is a different character in his videos).

My point is Pellius was different than his Getbig persona and I think some, like me, realized that after years of triggering him into endless debates and listening to why he had whatever the inside scoop  was because he was tight with Mark Furman before he was famous, Pellius on Getbig was a screen name character, Pellius in real life was a person.

That said he brought a lot to the board. And he’s missed.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: February 14, 2023, 12:59:22 PM »
Stripping away your bullshit about Arnold's opinions of other bodybuilders and your idiotic opinions we are left with:

You and your POS wife were both aware that an underage child was raped in your home. Stop with your lame attempts at justification, forcible sex with a juvenile who cannot legally consent is rape. You know that, you are a gutless, lying coward for not speaking up or reporting the crime.

The fact that you mentioned discussing the rape was only an attempt by you to drag your wife into the discussion, like she was the driving force behind you being a coward and a liar.

Now you pretend to be a hero because Arnold Schwarzenegger has Hollywood money and political clout, when all you have done is spread accusations about him while hiding behind a third-party.

You are a vile, bitter old coward. You live in a fantasy world where you actually believe people give a shit about your perverted senile opinions. You enabled a rapist and then bragged about it. Like that gave you some weirdo, pedophile type of credibility. You don't get to criticize a decent man like Pellius, especially once he is gone and not here to defend himself (spineless coward).

Vince Basile you are a vile piece of shit, you have zero class as a person and are a low life. Hopefully you will die soon in the most painful way possible...and in a supinated position of course, for the irony of your wasted, chickenshit life.

Wow….

Vince B, the self professed scholar, specifically states the minor stated she was forced to have sex with Arnold but he and his wife determined it wasn’t rape; but left it up to the girl’s parents to decide.

Was it not considered rape because the girl previously dated John Merlin?

Or was this type of behavior acceptable in the 70’s (not trolling)?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: February 14, 2023, 01:43:43 PM »

Also why was  John Merlin invited to the basil party when it was common knowledge that he previously dated and interfered with underage school lassies? What sort of party was this?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #156 on: February 14, 2023, 04:56:52 PM »
Wow….

Vince B, the self professed scholar, specifically states the minor stated she was forced to have sex with Arnold but he and his wife determined it wasn’t rape; but left it up to the girl’s parents to decide.

Was it not considered rape because the girl previously dated John Merlin?

Or was this type of behavior acceptable in the 70’s (not trolling)?

The age of consent in Australia is 16 years. The babysitter wasn't a minor. John was a couple years older. Getting back to what the babysitter said we have to see the context. When she emerged from the bedroom she knew we knew what she and Arnold did there. When I asked her what happened she blamed Arnold and not herself. Truth is why did she go into the bedroom with him in the first place? She is a highly intelligent person so knew what she was doing. Next year will be 50 years since that day so she is an pensioner now. If I ever see her again I will ask her for more information.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #157 on: February 14, 2023, 05:05:46 PM »
The age of consent in Australia is 16 years. The babysitter wasn't a minor. John was a couple years older. Getting back to what the babysitter said we have to see the context. When she emerged from the bedroom she knew we knew what she and Arnold did there. When I asked her what happened she blamed Arnold and not herself. Truth is why did she go into the bedroom with him in the first place? She is a highly intelligent person so knew what she was doing. Next year will be 50 years since that day so she is an pensioner now. If I ever see her again I will ask her for more information.

Vince - I'm pleased you've changed your tone & story somewhat as you were implying for a long time Arnold was a rapist
- If you believed that at the time & shared / discussed it with your wife & then did nothing / not report it I'd say
That's a poor reflection on yourselves & then bring up the story to make accusations against Arnold,

From what you're saying Neither you , your wife , the girls parents or the girl herself were bothered to make
Formal complaint - Hey not for me to judge , Only i believe you'd of been better off never bring up the subject.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: February 14, 2023, 05:16:25 PM »

Vince what are talking about with her being highly intelligent? Is shena MESA member or a well established expert ,like a doctor, in her field? She was exceptionally smarter than an average 16 year old?

Am I misunderstanding the difference between forced and consent?  Or are you saying she was lying to have face in a room full of 20 somethings?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #159 on: February 14, 2023, 07:30:13 PM »
Vince what are talking about with her being highly intelligent? Is shena MESA member or a well established expert ,like a doctor, in her field? She was exceptionally smarter than an average 16 year old?

Am I misunderstanding the difference between forced and consent?  Or are you saying she was lying to have face in a room full of 20 somethings?

She was capable of joining Mensa if she wished. Enough said.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #160 on: February 14, 2023, 07:54:46 PM »
She was capable of joining Mensa if she wished. Enough said.

Did you watch this filthy act from the comfort of your breezeway with one hand feverishly pounding your semi hard, miniscule cock?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #161 on: February 14, 2023, 08:55:30 PM »
Did you watch this filthy act from the comfort of your breezeway with one hand feverishly pounding your semi hard, miniscule cock?
  :D ;D

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #162 on: February 15, 2023, 02:01:33 AM »

For the record....here is what happened at the Pembroke 15th floor apartment 62 in May 1974. Arnold came with Paul Graham to our West Ryde Gym to pose and present a seminar. After he was at our gym he went with Robert Nailon and Paul Graham to Tony's Gym in Sydney to do another presentation. They were invited to our apartment for dinner and a get-together afterwards. After dinner Arnold sat in our lounge with several local bodybuilders surrounding him. I asked him how he pronounced his name, "Schwarzen-egger". I asked him about Sergio and what he thought about his physique. He told us if he had Sergios muscles he would have beaten himself! So I asked him what he thought about Sergio. "He's a pig!" That was a bit of a shock to hear. So I asked him about Robby Robinson. "He's a pig!" I continued by mentioning several other black bodybuilders we all knew who trained in LA. "All pigs!" insisted Arnold. I told him he was racial prejudiced. "No, I just don't like any of douse guys!" I asked him about fixed bodybuilding contests. He told us that most guys who lose say the contest was fixed. He mentioned Franco, Sergio, Louis and a couple other champions. I asked him about the Mr Universe contest in Miami where Frank Zane won. "That contest was fixed!" I then brought up the subject of becoming a movie star. I compared him to Steve Reeves and told him it was unlikely he would duplicate what Reeves did in the Hercules movies. Arnold said he liked when people said that because it made him try harder.

This is the most interesting insight in all that. Him calmly saying that in a private conversation -  not for show or public bravado - encapsulates much of what made him

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: February 15, 2023, 05:28:51 AM »

Now the story changes. The babysitter miraculously ages and becomes of such startling intellect that laws don't apply to her.

You low life piece of shit. You are a liar, a coward, and a pervert.

You reconciling a rape in your sick demented mind is the only indicator needed to know that you are a disgusting vile person. I'm 100% convinced now that your affinity for underage boys is because you are a pedophile.

Just die you despicable old loser, take your bitter lying bullshit stories with you.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #164 on: February 15, 2023, 12:28:48 PM »
Now the story changes. The babysitter miraculously ages and becomes of such startling intellect that laws don't apply to her.

You reconciling a rape in your sick demented mind is the only indicator needed to know that you are a disgusting vile person. I'm 100% convinced now that your affinity for underage boys is because you are a pedophile.

Just die you despicable old loser, take your bitter lying bullshit stories with you.

You are behaving like Pellius now. Your comments about me are straight out defamation. No amount of putting me down changes my opinion of Philip Gilkey. I doubt any of his brothers or sister would approve of his posts here.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: February 15, 2023, 02:16:26 PM »

You are behaving like Pellius now. Your comments about me are straight out defamation. No amount of putting me down changes my opinion of Philip Gilkey. I doubt any of his brothers or sister would approve of his posts here.

isnt the whole point of coming here to get away from reality?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #166 on: February 15, 2023, 03:25:09 PM »
I'm hardly damaging your reputation of being a senile old pretentious pedo, I'm actually here to make sure it is known.

You lying coward, you changed your bullshit story just like a low life piece of shit would.

Die you worthless old supinated windbag.

Like Pellius you reveal more about yourself than anything about me. You are one very nasty and spiteful person. Describing someone as a pedo is about as despicable as anyone gets on Getbig.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #167 on: February 15, 2023, 05:10:42 PM »

Like Pellius you reveal more about yourself than anything about me. You are one very nasty and spiteful person. Describing someone as a pedo is about as despicable as anyone gets on Getbig.

Yet you describe Arnold as a rapist of underage girls ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #168 on: February 15, 2023, 05:12:52 PM »

Does the picture of Bhanks pale glutes stir up any feelings in that miserably tiny cock of yours?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #169 on: February 15, 2023, 05:53:31 PM »
Yet you describe Arnold as a rapist of underage girls ???

The mystery here is why Ron appointed a certified dope like you as a moderator! You have poor comprehension ability and even poorer processing of information.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #170 on: February 15, 2023, 06:05:08 PM »
The mystery here is why Ron appointed a certified dope like you as a moderator! You have poor comprehension ability and even poorer processing of information.

chaos is a good man. If you want to try and belittle someone, I'll be your huckleberry...

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #171 on: February 15, 2023, 07:41:58 PM »
Serious question:
 Are you fucking retarded?

Thanks for making my blood boil. It's like a free shot of coffee/adrenaline.

what did i say that was wrong?

E
E

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: February 15, 2023, 10:02:08 PM »
Does the picture of Bhanks pale glutes stir up any feelings in that miserably tiny cock of yours?

;D

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: February 15, 2023, 10:03:44 PM »

For the last 10-15 years Vince has been saying Arnold raped the girl.

Vinny Breezeway is backpedaling hard.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #174 on: February 16, 2023, 12:58:58 AM »
For the last 10-15 years Vince has been saying Arnold raped the girl.

Vinny Breezeway is backpedaling hard.

Nope, I never said rape. I always said the girl said Arnold forced her. Not the same thing.