Author Topic: I believe Matt C. lied to all of you (again)  (Read 3785 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: I believe Matt C. lied to all of you (again)
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2022, 04:50:51 PM »
I am strong as hell right now aint no one atrophying over here
Are you? Sick. Post up a 5 plate deadlift. Should be no problem for a 225lb guy

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2022, 06:03:15 PM »
You're slightly off:

I think non-existence is more desirable than existence.

There is no guarantee that death is non-existence.

So as long as I am alive, I want to maximize my quality of life.

I do think a little gear thrown in can do that...but it's hard to precisely measure the damage that does.

Being 40 now, if I went on TRT, would that reduce my quality of life? Would it reduce my lifespan?

I don't know, so I tend to err on the side of caution.

The cycle definitely increased my quality of life though. I know in Getbig La LA Land, men who are 5'9" and 205-lb and muscular are common. In real life, that's not common at all.

The nonstop attention I got was pretty awesome. And I mean, I was only 205. Did I really damage my health all that much?

I have been way too conservative with my health over the years. And that cycle did really bring up my quality of life. It's hard to measure whether or not it was worth it or not though.

Do you ever run gear, Dave? Or have you?

Do you have a pic of yourself standing next to Jay Cutler?  ??? ??? ???

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2022, 06:07:59 PM »
Are you? Sick. Post up a 5 plate deadlift. Should be no problem for a 225lb guy

I am entering a power lifting event next weekend. I know it's not the powerlifting event you like but I don't see you entering any. The amount of weight I am strict curling is a good amount of weight. You know you can't do it. I am stronger than you.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2022, 06:11:47 PM »
Talk about a mental lapse. Yes, the Newport Pharma Anadrol tablets ARE 50mg each [picture below].

FYI: my experience is that Anadrol is stronger per MG than Dianabol.

This isn't addressed to you, NoPEDsNoBB, but just in general:

Lastly - do I strike anyone here as someone who GIVES TWO FUCKING SHITS what anyone else thinks of me?

I mean, WHY THE FUCK would I openly talk about steroid use under my real name, praise Adolf Hitler [I'm joking...sorta], and attribute all manner of other things to my real name [Matt Canning, Thunder Bay], yet lie about a cycle?

I'm not specifically addressing the comments above to anyone - I just can't stand being told I would lie about something.

Wouldn't it make more sense to not address steroids at all?  ???

Keep in mind a few points:

- I could weigh more than I do, but I keep my weight low for helafh reasons. This means I keep my calories low. By on increasing my calories, my body weight rose.
- I hadn't ran gear since 2016, so my receptors were fresh.
- Muscle memory played a factor too, as I have been over 190 before.

As I said, I started out at 183, and went to 211 at my max weight. But everything beyond 204-205-206 was just fat.

I may have gained "just water" up until 205...but IMO, I looked a lot better [picture below is at 191...where I probably looked my best, based on both size AND leanness].

So yes, I gained 22-lb [28, actually], but it's not like that was all quality mass.

I really don't see this as being anything incredible for a 5'9" and 180-lb range "athletic" looking male to gain, who has been training as long as me.

Just one thing I want to emphasize, NoPEDsNoBB:

I personally feel Anadrol is at least as strong as Dianabol.

IMO, slightly stronger.

You went from 183lbs to your best look at 191lbs that is 8lbs not 22lbs you then claim an additional 20lbs from 191lbs to 211lbs. But if your best look was at 191lbs then you gained 8 quality pounds but you claim to have lost that a month later. Lets see the after pics because it sounds like you gained nothing

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2022, 07:40:59 PM »
You went from 183lbs to your best look at 191lbs that is 8lbs not 22lbs you then claim an additional 20lbs from 191lbs to 211lbs. But if your best look was at 191lbs then you gained 8 quality pounds but you claim to have lost that a month later. Lets see the after pics because it sounds like you gained nothing

Let’s see your squat video?

At least Menopause Matt is stronger than you with less anabolics.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2022, 07:48:10 PM »

I’m just gonna leave this here so we have an idea who is criticizing Matty Titties…

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2022, 08:52:59 PM »
a staple diet of eggs, beef and butter (then a little bit of whatever else) is unbeatable fuel for a functional, muscular physique, imo

Indeed. And I'd recommend the protein shakes be the Carnivor kind (particularly the Lean Meal version). I don't think the Carnivor Mass is necessary at this point.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2022, 10:02:12 PM »

My best look was 191, yes.

But I was still pretty lean up to 204-205-206...somewhere in there.

By the time I reached 211, I was physically carrying more body weight, but there was nothing good about that weight.

What would anyone expect doing an oral only cycle?

It's quite customary to gain 20-lb on an oral cycle, and maybe keep about 8-lb. My results were very normal. I don't see why anyone should doubt my claims.

As I said, the only thing that gave me an advantage was having very fresh receptors, plus the increase in calories gave me two variables to help me gain mass [+gear, +calories]. Muscle memory played a role, and I believe age is actually an advantage for gaining size [late thirties range, or in my case, 40].

B. Hank - do you get that not everyone has the same goals as you? I have no reason to believe that being over 210 is healthy. Maybe at 6'1" or taller. But I don't believe for me, being over 185 is "healthy", even if it looks better.

There are other factors too - I don't want to lose my hair, for example. I had some reduction in testicle size which has since reversed.

I didn't run enough gear to have much else in the way of side effects. A little bit of glandular flare up on my nipples, which has since reversed.

One can counter these effects, but that requires running YET MORE drugs:

- Retinoids.
- Letrozole.
- hCG.

While I personally prefer the look of being 205, there is no biological free lunch - there is a health trade-off for that look that I'm not personally willing to make.

I obviously train hard - the results are in my lifts. But I happen to like having a 50 resting heart rate. I'm not willing to compromise that for a look.

Say what you will about Brian Shaw - the man will be dead in 10 years.

I may be a bit too cautious with my health, but that's just the choice I make. My considerations are: health, strength, and aesthetics. I could shift my rep range a little and have a more muscular look while losing some strength, but my goals are different than yours.

Not everyone wants to maximize muscle size. And not everyone wants to run gear very often.

If steroids had zero health cost, I would run them more often.

That said, it's probably not too unhealthy to run test only once a year. Something like that.

I won't be running Anadrol again. If anyone wants to gain mass and doesn't care about health effects, I strongly recommend it. I'd rather run something safer, even if my gains are lower.

Also, I was in a rush last summer. I wanted to enjoy the summer having a look I wasn't able to get that fast naturally. Now I have 6+ months to go before summer, and I can more or less get the same look naturally.

The one thing you can't get naturally is that full/pumped look. No amount of natural training can achieve that look.

I am 191 now...but it's not the same 191 as I was on Anadrol. My muscles just don't have that "look".

I don't believe any of us can achieve that look naturally.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2022, 07:31:43 AM »
a staple diet of eggs, beef and butter (then a little bit of whatever else) is unbeatable fuel for a functional, muscular physique, imo

Plus, with Thanksgiving out of the way, many stores are selling turkeys DIRT CHEAP. One local store here in Orlando had them for $0.38/lb. That's about $9 for a 25-lb bird.

Matt could just as easily cook a gobbler over the weekend, slice up the meat, and have ready-to-go protein he could heat and eat in mere SECONDS. And how long does it take to nuke a potato (regular or sweet)?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2022, 09:17:51 AM »
Plus, with Thanksgiving out of the way, many stores are selling turkeys DIRT CHEAP. One local store here in Orlando had them for $0.38/lb. That's about $9 for a 25-lb bird.

Matt could just as easily cook a gobbler over the weekend, slice up the meat, and have ready-to-go protein he could heat and eat in mere SECONDS. And how long does it take to nuke a potato (regular or sweet)?

You said you were 220-lb at 5'9", right, MCWAY?

That's 30-lb heavier than me, assuming I don't continue to drop to 170 before I start my next cycle. So just a couple of comments:

- More eating = more cooking, and also more pissing and shitting, etc. I can't even imagine how bad the gas you pass smells.

- Turkeys are NOT $9 for a 25-lb bird in Canada. They are $179. So no, your breakdown doesn't quite work.

Now that I know I can strength train in the summer, and run low-dose gear in the summer, I may do that.

It's a partial Kevin Levrone approach: stay small when no one is paying attention, and run gear when people are.

I'd still be training in the summer, but the majority of my efforts [extra food, adjustments to my training towards hypertrophy, and the addition of gear] would come in the summer.

What's worse for your health, MCWAY?

Carrying around 50-lb of extra mass all year, or just running a touch of gear each summer?

Why do I suspect that you DO NOT have a 50 resting heart rate like I do, given you are 220?

I know we have a few years of age between us, but I'd compare my blood work to yours all day long, MCWAY.

The health costs I'm saving by being much lighter than you more than makes up for me doing a cycle from time to time. Whether I could run a cycle each year and say that- I don't know.

But just this idea that you think being 50-lb overweight is ok because you are natural...it's extremely naive.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2022, 09:28:33 AM »
I’m just gonna leave this here so we have an idea who is criticizing Matty Titties…

I'M DEAD. Haven't seen that one, before.

Also: It's time just to shave it all off. For fuck's sake.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2022, 09:51:40 AM »
My best look was 191, yes.

But I was still pretty lean up to 204-205-206...somewhere in there.

By the time I reached 211, I was physically carrying more body weight, but there was nothing good about that weight.

What would anyone expect doing an oral only cycle?

It's quite customary to gain 20-lb on an oral cycle, and maybe keep about 8-lb. My results were very normal. I don't see why anyone should doubt my claims.

As I said, the only thing that gave me an advantage was having very fresh receptors, plus the increase in calories gave me two variables to help me gain mass [+gear, +calories]. Muscle memory played a role, and I believe age is actually an advantage for gaining size [late thirties range, or in my case, 40].

B. Hank - do you get that not everyone has the same goals as you? I have no reason to believe that being over 210 is healthy. Maybe at 6'1" or taller. But I don't believe for me, being over 185 is "healthy", even if it looks better.

There are other factors too - I don't want to lose my hair, for example. I had some reduction in testicle size which has since reversed.

I didn't run enough gear to have much else in the way of side effects. A little bit of glandular flare up on my nipples, which has since reversed.

One can counter these effects, but that requires running YET MORE drugs:

- Retinoids.
- Letrozole.
- hCG.

While I personally prefer the look of being 205, there is no biological free lunch - there is a health trade-off for that look that I'm not personally willing to make.

I obviously train hard - the results are in my lifts. But I happen to like having a 50 resting heart rate. I'm not willing to compromise that for a look.

Say what you will about Brian Shaw - the man will be dead in 10 years.

I may be a bit too cautious with my health, but that's just the choice I make. My considerations are: health, strength, and aesthetics. I could shift my rep range a little and have a more muscular look while losing some strength, but my goals are different than yours.

Not everyone wants to maximize muscle size. And not everyone wants to run gear very often.

If steroids had zero health cost, I would run them more often.

That said, it's probably not too unhealthy to run test only once a year. Something like that.

I won't be running Anadrol again. If anyone wants to gain mass and doesn't care about health effects, I strongly recommend it. I'd rather run something safer, even if my gains are lower.

Also, I was in a rush last summer. I wanted to enjoy the summer having a look I wasn't able to get that fast naturally. Now I have 6+ months to go before summer, and I can more or less get the same look naturally.

The one thing you can't get naturally is that full/pumped look. No amount of natural training can achieve that look.

I am 191 now...but it's not the same 191 as I was on Anadrol. My muscles just don't have that "look".

I don't believe any of us can achieve that look naturally.

So not everyone is trying to gain lean muscle when training lol it's not about just weight condition is a factor if you want to weigh less fine but you should be leaner at the lower weight, I noticed you did a lot of back shots but not many from the front as you got heavier which makes me believe your condition was off. It should be much better at 191lbs that is what we want to know are you a solid 191lbs now or not? What are the arms taping now

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2022, 09:54:33 AM »
Just like he did (by his own admission) when he claimed he was 100% natty many years ago..
He lied to you again in regards to PEDs and about his most recent cycle.
He claimed to take a super low amount of anadrol every other day (I don't remember how much, but it was ridiculous).
He claimed to have put on - what was it - 20+lbs and was over 200lbs at 5'9.02538 - all while eating 1800 or so calories a day?

I call absolute BS. All lies. No one's gaining shit off 3.825mg of gear a day and below maintenance calories.

Matt, reveal your real cycle and stop lying.

I'm over it.  You should be too.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2022, 11:05:39 AM »
You said you were 220-lb at 5'9", right, MCWAY?

That's 30-lb heavier than me, assuming I don't continue to drop to 170 before I start my next cycle. So just a couple of comments:

- More eating = more cooking, and also more pissing and shitting, etc. I can't even imagine how bad the gas you pass smells.

If you're farting too much, it's because your food isn't being DIGESTED properly. When food rots in your stomach, you become almost a literal gasbag. Eat food that actually gets assimilated (and add some enzymes for good measure) and that doesn't happen.

As for more cooking, again, what part of "cook several meals at one time (i.e. roast an entire turkey and cut up the meat for several servings)" didn't you comprehend?

I went a week and a half without cooking, because of all the Thanksgiving leftovers (especially the bird) that was prepared in advance.

Bhank said it best: Quit acting as if you have to be the second coming of Greg Kovacs. You basically stopped starving yourself and ate like an average teenager (I think he said "teenage girl).

- Turkeys are NOT $9 for a 25-lb bird in Canada. They are $179. So no, your breakdown doesn't quite work.

Sucks to be in Canada. NO turkey cost that much, not even in mid-November. Last year before Thanksgiving, I got a 20-lb bird for around $10 ($0.49/lb). This year, my wife bought a so-called organic turkey, which cost somewhat more (but nowhere near $100).

The $0.38/lb-turkey was a clearance price, which is what I said earlier. Post-Thanksgiving (at least here in the US), stores are getting rid of turkeys that are overstocked.

Now that I know I can strength train in the summer, and run low-dose gear in the summer, I may do that.

It's a partial Kevin Levrone approach: stay small when no one is paying attention, and run gear when people are.

I'd still be training in the summer, but the majority of my efforts [extra food, adjustments to my training towards hypertrophy, and the addition of gear] would come in the summer.

Again, why do you continue with this foolishness of strength training vs. size? It's not either/or. How many Christopher Oketch (Mr. Kenya Bodybuilding Champion; Kenya's/Qatar's Strongest Man) videos do I have to post to drill that point home?

What's worse for your health, MCWAY?

Carrying around 50-lb of extra mass all year, or just running a touch of gear each summer?

Why do I suspect that you DO NOT have a 50 resting heart rate like I do, given you are 220?

I know we have a few years of age between us, but I'd compare my blood work to yours all day long, MCWAY.

But, you aren't concerned about your bloodwork. That's your excuse for not staying consistent with your diet. Since I had my physical and got a clean bill of health just 8 months ago, I'd say my bloodwork is fine.

The health costs I'm saving by being much lighter than you more than makes up for me doing a cycle from time to time. Whether I could run a cycle each year and say that- I don't know.

But just this idea that you think being 50-lb overweight is ok because you are natural...it's extremely naive.

And, if you were really concerned about your health, you'd get the fact that yo-yo bodyweight (especially with anabolics) is far, FAR from healthy.

What's naive is thinking that it's OK to be 40-50 lbs "overweight" (while using steroids to do it), as long as it's only for a 3-4 months (then I can starve back to "normal") is patently absurd.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2022, 11:12:50 AM »
So not everyone is trying to gain lean muscle when training lol it's not about just weight condition is a factor if you want to weigh less fine but you should be leaner at the lower weight, I noticed you did a lot of back shots but not many from the front as you got heavier which makes me believe your condition was off. It should be much better at 191lbs that is what we want to know are you a solid 191lbs now or not? What are the arms taping now

fucks sake, the guy who eats 20lb of food a day and keeps telling everyone hes a solid 225

Go and get fucked you silly twat

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2022, 01:24:20 PM »
fucks sake, the guy who eats 20lb of food a day and keeps telling everyone hes a solid 225

Go and get fucked you silly twat

I have a bad stomach some days I cant eat much at all. You keep insisting I am eating 20lbs of food trying to pretend I am not my weight which is fucking nonsense

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2022, 01:25:57 PM »
I have a bad stomach some days I cant eat much at all. You keep insisting I am eating 20lbs of food trying to pretend I am not my weight which is fucking nonsense

I weight 6lb heavier at night than I do next morning

If I ate another 14lb of food I would be 20lbs heavier

Thats you.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2022, 07:19:16 PM »
I weight 6lb heavier at night than I do next morning

If I ate another 14lb of food I would be 20lbs heavier

Thats you.

Its not even possible to eat 20lbs of food a day

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2022, 05:00:06 PM »
Its not even possible to eat 20lbs of food a day

Not that some folks haven't tried. Serge Nubret reportedly ate up to 9 lbs of meat (beef or horse) per day.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2022, 05:10:21 PM »
Not that some folks haven't tried. Serge Nubret reportedly ate up to 9 lbs of meat (beef or horse) per day.

Question, MCWAY:

Why would some consider it unrealistic to gain 20-lb from low dose Anadrol on fresh receptors?

I don't consider that unrealistic for anyone - let alone those with muscle memory on their side.

If I do another cycle, it would be something with slower gains and a shorter half life - so likely not an oral.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2022, 05:24:12 PM »
I am entering a power lifting event next weekend. I know it's not the powerlifting event you like but I don't see you entering any. The amount of weight I am strict curling is a good amount of weight. You know you can't do it. I am stronger than you.
All I got out of that was you're not actually entering a real powerlifting event. Cool. So that's a no on the deadlift? Probably a good idea. You would dislocate your hip you old fuck

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2022, 07:16:48 PM »
Question, MCWAY:

Why would some consider it unrealistic to gain 20-lb from low dose Anadrol on fresh receptors?

I don't consider that unrealistic for anyone - let alone those with muscle memory on their side.

If I do another cycle, it would be something with slower gains and a shorter half life - so likely not an oral.

Why do you keep whining about steroids, instead of fixing your diet?

You could be gaining size and strength NOW, instead of wistfully acting like Snow White, singing "Someday my cycle will come".

You can be both a bodybuilder and a strongman (see Christopher Oketch). And there's no requirement to intentionally twig yourself out of some feigned health concern, which is merely masking your unwillingness to get your diet straight.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2022, 08:46:27 PM »
Why do you keep whining about steroids, instead of fixing your diet?

You could be gaining size and strength NOW, instead of wistfully acting like Snow White, singing "Someday my cycle will come".

You can be both a bodybuilder and a strongman (see Christopher Oketch). And there's no requirement to intentionally twig yourself out of some feigned health concern, which is merely masking your unwillingness to get your diet straight.

I hate eating.  :-X

Eating entails:

More shopping, more cooking, more eating, more cleaning, more pissing, more shitting, more farting, and more time and money.

Training hard for 60-90 minutes 3-6 days a week is easy. No problemo.

Eating is a lot more encompassing. And I just hate to eat.

So what in doing is pulling the gym rat equivalent to what Kevin Levrone did - take time off from the gear and food until it matters.

Where I live in Canada, it's very normal to go to -40° F.

We're covered up - so who sees your muscle anyway? Most people who develop their physiques do so for the social benefits, in addition to personal reasons.

So I train for strength - and now I know I can jump back to 205 on relatively low gear.  Heck, I could get there naturally [as you have said], but I prefer the "look" of juiced muscle.

And people notice - it's not just me.

The brother of one of my Indigenous [Native American] friends called me Arnold, and said my arms were the size of his legs. He's a hard man too - spent time in jail, and isn't afraid of anyone. But he had a lot of respect for my size at 205.

And that's literally just +1.5 inches on arms. But it's not just the size - the pump and fullness is greater on gear.

You should run a cycle, MCWAY. I heard scoring gear in Florida is easy. Heck - can't you get any drug easily in Florida?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2022, 05:11:09 AM »
I hate eating.  :-X

Eating entails:

More shopping, more cooking, more eating, more cleaning, more pissing, more shitting, more farting, and more time and money.

Training hard for 60-90 minutes 3-6 days a week is easy. No problemo.

Eating is a lot more encompassing. And I just hate to eat.

No it's not. Eat three regular meals and drink 2 shakes, hardly encompassing (especially with shakes like Carnivor, that don't have any lactose or dairy whatsoever). And cease with the cooking flap. You can cook your meat on the weekend, enough for at least a week. Then all you have to do is nuke it and eat it, which takes mere minutes. And use paper plates, if necessary.

You are just lazy, bottom line.

So what in doing is pulling the gym rat equivalent to what Kevin Levrone did - take time off from the gear and food until it matters.

Kevin Levrone doesn't twig himself. Even retired, he's still a large guy. That's simply a copout.

Where I live in Canada, it's very normal to go to -40° F.

We're covered up - so who sees your muscle anyway? Most people who develop their physiques do so for the social benefits, in addition to personal reasons.

So I train for strength - and now I know I can jump back to 205 on relatively low gear.  Heck, I could get there naturally [as you have said], but I prefer the "look" of juiced muscle.

You do realize that there are CANADIAN bodybuilders (weren't you singing the praises of Frank McGrath, not that long ago). Not every bodybuilder lives in Florida. New York is where Bev Francis' Gym, the "East Coast Mecca", is located. It's not exactly Miami-style weather up there in December.

And people notice - it's not just me.

The brother of one of my Indigenous [Native American] friends called me Arnold, and said my arms were the size of his legs. He's a hard man too - spent time in jail, and isn't afraid of anyone. But he had a lot of respect for my size at 205.

And that's literally just +1.5 inches on arms. But it's not just the size - the pump and fullness is greater on gear.

The reason you're bragging about impressing jailbirds would be.........

You should run a cycle, MCWAY. I heard scoring gear in Florida is easy. Heck - can't you get any drug easily in Florida?

Why? I don't need it.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2022, 06:28:02 AM »
No it's not. Eat three regular meals and drink 2 shakes, hardly encompassing (especially with shakes like Carnivor, that don't have any lactose or dairy whatsoever). And cease with the cooking flap. You can cook your meat on the weekend, enough for at least a week. Then all you have to do is nuke it and eat it, which takes mere minutes. And use paper plates, if necessary.

You are just lazy, bottom line.

Kevin Levrone doesn't twig himself. Even retired, he's still a large guy. That's simply a copout.

You do realize that there are CANADIAN bodybuilders (weren't you singing the praises of Frank McGrath, not that long ago). Not every bodybuilder lives in Florida. New York is where Bev Francis' Gym, the "East Coast Mecca", is located. It's not exactly Miami-style weather up there in December.

The reason you're bragging about impressing jailbirds would be.........

Why? I don't need it.

At what point do you stop and realize that beating your head against this wall is just giving this asshole the attention he craves?

Don’t waste your time, he doesn’t listen, he is retarded, he is only here for ego and cock stroking.