Poll

Are You Keeping Up With Covid Booster Vaccines?

Yes.
No.

Author Topic: Are You Getting Covid Booster Vaccines?  (Read 5953 times)

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
Re: Are You Getting Covid Booster Vaccines?
« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2022, 09:13:28 AM »
In Canada, there hasn't been fuck all in reduction in Covid deaths so far:

2020: 15,569.
2021: 14,473.
2022: 15,987.

2021 being the biggest proof of the vaccines failure: everyone was locked down as hard or harder than in 2020, and something like 84% of Canadians aged 5+ were vaccinated.

I have no reason to believe the vaccine is working, and the Pfizer  executive explicitly stated that it doesn't stop spread.

They claimed that the vaccine is 100% effective at first.  ::)

Lmao - this tool left the tweets online:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AlbertBourla/status/1377618480527257606

https://mobile.twitter.com/albertbourla/status/1377618481923944462

LOL:

So shouldn't the fully vaccinated and tested cruise ship have had zero cases?

Lol @ the desperation of Big Pharma to use the failure of the vaccine as evidence of the vaccines effectiveness.

You were on board with Big Pharma's drug pushing initially, Flexacon.

It's OK, you can admit it. No one could have predicted that they lie THIS much.

Notice I made the thread/poll question: who is KEEPING UP WITH COVID VACCINES...I understand that some Getbiggers got the first two.

Anyway, how is the cruise ship proof that you were right? From what I could tell, the Covid cases in the cruise ship were very average. They said the vaccine stops spread.

Are you saying your claim was that the vaccine did not reduce spread, but reduced the severity of the virus?

Because if so, that is NOT what Big Pharma said...

Regarding the flu vaccine, you are absolutely right. From what I've read, it is only about 40-50% effective [which really makes you wonder how these assholes were able to claim 100% for the Covid vaccines].

And lastly:

I look the same way I did pre-cycle. I suppose I am up in size marginally, I guess. What does *anyone* look like post-cycle?

My one-arm circus dumbbell press is 140-lb, which is what I'm focusing on now. Which is higher than John Haack's one arm press of 138-lb. I find it interesting how strength is so specific. The man can bench press 600-lb, but missed a 160-lb dumbbell.

And I don't think I should have been banned for pellius' RIP thread - even Ron originally said there was no evidence of his death.

RIP Pellius.

Have you ever taken a maths class past high school? these death numbers are in a vacuum, how many of the deaths were vaccinated v. not? 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2022, 11:39:41 AM »

Am I missing something here?  This bitch didn't want to take one shot b/c he didn't want to skip in the line.  Is this someone replying to him?

No, there’s no point analyzing this because none of it makes sense.

What does make sense is that the whole fucking thing is a fraud and those who have benefited aren’t gonna just come out and admit it.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2022, 11:40:56 AM »
Have you ever taken a maths class past high school? these death numbers are in a vacuum, how many of the deaths were vaccinated v. not?

I'll have you know that Matt is the fastest grading TA in the entire history of Lakehead University!

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 06, 2022, 11:45:39 AM »

He has a Mathematics degree and was a teacher.

Ask him why he got fired  ;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #54 on: December 07, 2022, 01:44:17 AM »

Yes, my university education is in mathematics.

You know, overwhelmingly those who die have underlying disease, right?

In the USA, 68% are on average 84 years old with 6+ underlying diseases.

That's straight up fraud.

Classifying people dying of cancer as Covid deaths? That's death certificate classification fraud to boost the numbers.

Didn't you wonder why no one you know knows anyone who died?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2022, 02:22:41 AM »

I believe Matty was a Mathematics-Teacher at the University.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2022, 02:44:47 AM »
I believe Matty was a Mathematics-Teacher at the University.

Matty teaching Mathematics is like Joseph Fritzl teaching parenting classes.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2022, 03:37:11 AM »
Apparently 10 million people less have come forward for boosters that did for vaccines in the UK

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2022, 03:48:48 AM »
I think there's a few reasons why its dropped off in the UK

people are waking up to the fact that these vaccines are not particularly efficacious

less govt propaganda and fear being rammed down peoples throats

Covid is not as bad as once was feared

more distrust in govt

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2022, 05:57:25 AM »
I think there's a few reasons why its dropped off in the UK

people are waking up to the fact that these vaccines are not particularly efficacious

less govt propaganda and fear being rammed down peoples throats

Covid is not as bad as once was feared

more distrust in govt

I expect it get swept under the rug gradually. Any type of real scrutiny exposes it as a scam based on nothing but lies.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2022, 06:16:41 AM »
I expect it get swept under the rug gradually. Any type of real scrutiny exposes it as a scam based on nothing but lies.

Politicians dont even talk about it anymore

Its like it never happened....apart from the economy destroyed

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2022, 06:23:47 AM »
Taking Back the FDA

by Marcia Angell
Boston Globe
Monday, February 26, 2007

"It’s time to take the Food and Drug Administration back from the drug companies.

Before a prescription drug can be sold, the manufacturer must conduct clinical trials to prove to the FDA that the drug is safe and effective. Without that, doctors have no way of knowing how good or bad a drug is. Just trying it out would be not only risky, but unreliable, since individual experience can be misleading. The scrutiny that this agency exists to provide is vital to our health."

"In effect, the user fee act put the FDA on the payroll of the industry it regulates. Last year, the fees came to about $300 million, which the companies recoup many times over by getting their drugs to market faster."

https://pnhp.org/news/taking-back-the-fda/

Drug Companies & Doctors: A Story of Corruption
Marcia Angell
January 15, 2009 issue

"Similar conflicts of interest and biases exist in virtually every field of medicine, particularly those that rely heavily on drugs or devices. It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgment of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines. I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as an editor of The New England Journal of Medicine."

https://www.nybooks.com/articles/2009/01/15/drug-companies-doctorsa-story-of-corruption/

"Marcia Angell is an American physician, author, and the first woman to serve as editor-in-chief of the New England Journal of Medicine. She is currently a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Global Health and Social Medicine at Harvard Medical School in Boston, Massachusetts."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcia_Angell

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2022, 06:44:27 AM »
Like Thin Lizzy mentioned, no one really knows much of anything about the fake-vaccines. Did they help some people?? We dont know.
Did they hurt some?? Probably... We have our beliefs. No libturd meme is going to change ones mind.

Im just glad I made the decision I did as I watch others around me my have having sudden-death heart attacks...

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2022, 10:01:29 AM »
Anti-vaxxers lose…..AGAIN.

❤️

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2022, 10:24:57 AM »
If you (and meme's) say so Oak  ::)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2022, 10:27:22 AM »

❤️

You pathetic cuck

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2022, 10:42:13 AM »
Politicians dont even talk about it anymore

Its like it never happened....apart from the economy destroyed

That said, I know of intelligent professional people bragging about getting their second booster.

You would think a story like this would cause  at least a few believers to have doubts. That she was taking the second drug to begin with is a tacit admission that the other drug doesn’t work. Apparently, both are worthless:

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-cdc-director-tests-positive-covid-19-again-2022-10-31/

Oct 31 (Reuters) - The director of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Rochelle Walensky, experienced a COVID-19 rebound after completing a course of Pfizer Inc's (PFE.N) COVID-19 pill, the agency said on Monday.

Walensky had experienced mild COVID-19 symptoms less than ten days ago. After completing a course of Pfizer's Paxlovid, and a period of isolation, she had tested negative for the virus, but on Sunday, she tested positive again, CDC added.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #67 on: December 07, 2022, 11:29:33 AM »
That said, I know of intelligent professional people bragging about getting their second booster.

You would think a story like this would cause  at least a few believers to have doubts. That she was taking the second drug to begin with is a tacit admission that the other drug doesn’t work. Apparently, both are worthless:

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-cdc-director-tests-positive-covid-19-again-2022-10-31/

Oct 31 (Reuters) - The director of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Rochelle Walensky, experienced a COVID-19 rebound after completing a course of Pfizer Inc's (PFE.N) COVID-19 pill, the agency said on Monday.

Walensky had experienced mild COVID-19 symptoms less than ten days ago. After completing a course of Pfizer's Paxlovid, and a period of isolation, she had tested negative for the virus, but on Sunday, she tested positive again, CDC added.

Ha Ha Ha You just couldn't make this kind of Stupidity up
FFS - & These are supposedly intelligent Sheep Like.

VaxRetards Lose again.

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #68 on: December 07, 2022, 11:41:45 AM »

❤️
I can't wait to watch that baby die from being injected with poison vaxxtard blood  Hail Satan!

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2022, 12:04:57 PM »
VaxTardz get sick nonstop I notice. Natural immunity over fake-poison!!

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #70 on: December 07, 2022, 12:49:47 PM »

❤️
EAT SHIT, Faggo t!
T

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 07, 2022, 02:41:44 PM »

This post is about Moderna making the virus. Yes, you heard it correctly.

Yes moderna made and patented the covid 19 virus 3 years prior to the outbreak. And now they make the vaccine.

"They identified a tiny snippet of code that is identical to part of a gene patented by the vaccine maker three years before the pandemic.

It was discovered in SARS-CoV-2's unique furin cleavage site, the part that makes it so good at infecting people and separates it from other coronaviruses."

There are 5 patents from Moderna that contain this gene.

1) US9149506B2: Modified polynucleotides encoding septin-4 – https://patents.google.com/patent/US9149506B2/en

2) US9216205B2: Modified polynucleotides encoding granulysin – https://patents.google.com/patent/US9216205B2/en

3) US9255129B2: Modified polynucleotides encoding SIAH E3 ubiquitin protein ligase 1 – https://patents.google.com/patent/US9255129B2/en

4) US9301993B2: Modified polynucleotides encoding apoptosis inducing factor 1 – https://patents.google.com/patent/US9301993B2/en

5) US9587003B2: Modified polynucleotides for the production of oncology-related proteins and peptides – https://patents.google.com/patent/US9587003B2/en

What am I saying?

One or two or three things may seem coincidental but this is all getting ridiculous when adding everything up.

Judge for yourself.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 07, 2022, 02:43:10 PM »

Interesting facts here, it's a patent for wireless tracking for the vaccine.

No bullshit.

Patent #11-107588 can be looked up by anyone, google will even bring it up. It's a tracking/tagging system to keep tabs. This was taken from abstract-

The system comprises a plurality of electronic devices comprising instructions to generate an ID and, when in proximity of another such electronic device, one or both electronic devices transmit/receive the ID to/from the other electronic device.

https://truth11.com/2021/10/31/us11...-vaccinating-and-quarantining-the-population/

159 page patent-

https://truth11.files.wordpress.com/2021/10/patent-wireless-vaccine-tracking-.pdf

Am I saying they are tracking us, no. (I have to appear a little sane :p ) All I'm saying is they have the ability, they also want to hide the data for a 55 years and they don't want to give up the ingredients.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 07, 2022, 02:44:58 PM »
Interesting facts here, it's a patent for wireless tracking for the vaccine.

No bullshit.

Patent #11-107588 can be looked up by anyone, google will even bring it up. It's a tracking/tagging system to keep tabs. This was taken from abstract-

The system comprises a plurality of electronic devices comprising instructions to generate an ID and, when in proximity of another such electronic device, one or both electronic devices transmit/receive the ID to/from the other electronic device.

https://truth11.com/2021/10/31/us11...-vaccinating-and-quarantining-the-population/

159 page patent-

https://truth11.files.wordpress.com/2021/10/patent-wireless-vaccine-tracking-.pdf

Am I saying they are tracking us, no. (I have to appear a little sane :p ) All I'm saying is they have the ability, they also want to hide the data for a 55 years and they don't want to give up the ingredients.

Site appears to be suspended for showing the info/patents...

Gym Rat

• Getbig V