Author Topic: Serious Training Thread  (Read 180772 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Serious Training Thread
« Reply #1425 on: January 29, 2023, 10:37:41 AM »
My workout is on the bottom right under B

First two sets no wall or belt to warm up lower back

166.5lbs for my final heavy rep followed by a set of 8 at 72%

Smart move to skip the last 3 sets of DLs if you're not feeling it.
Y

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #1426 on: January 29, 2023, 11:30:48 AM »
Smart move to skip the last 3 sets of DLs if you're not feeling it.

That was his platonic lifting partner Jon’s workout, bhanks just did the curls. 

I guess he was recording Jon’s workout for some reason ???

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #1427 on: January 29, 2023, 12:40:26 PM »
Bhanky and Jon pumping up...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1428 on: January 29, 2023, 02:03:39 PM »
Love this place.   

Great training today.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #1429 on: January 30, 2023, 04:44:32 AM »

Legs / Misc

Squats
- 225 x 15
- 315 x 10
- 425 x 2
- 425 x 2
- 425 x 2
- 425 x 2

Leg Press
- 500 x 10 (4 sets)
Leg Ext
- 4 sets
Leg Curl
- 4 sets
Calf Raise
- 4 sets

Misc

Wrist Curls
- 4 sets
Shoulder Press (machine)
- 4 sets

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1430 on: January 30, 2023, 05:26:37 AM »
Destruction today!

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1431 on: January 30, 2023, 07:15:25 AM »
Behind neck press - 6,6,6,6,6,8(amrap)
Weighted dips - 6,6,6,6,6,10(amrap)
Behind the back barbell shrugs - 6x8-10
1 leg calf raises - 4 sets
Plate pinch isometric
Ab work

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1432 on: January 30, 2023, 07:26:27 AM »
Behind neck press - 6,6,6,6,6,8(amrap)
Weighted dips - 6,6,6,6,6,10(amrap)
Behind the back barbell shrugs - 6x8-10
1 leg calf raises - 4 sets
Plate pinch isometric
Ab work

Great training session!  ^^

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1433 on: January 30, 2023, 07:55:37 AM »
Great training session!  ^^

Thanks, GR.

You also.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1434 on: January 30, 2023, 09:22:48 AM »
Back
Straight arm pulldowns 4 sets
close grip pulldowns 4 sets
reverse pec dec for traps 3 sets
1 arm machine rows 3 sets heavy
45 degree angle pulley to forehead for traps and upper back 3 sets

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #1435 on: January 30, 2023, 10:00:53 AM »
Thanks GR. It feels good going really heavy if the body is in agreement haha. Not usually the case.

Thanks Henda, I don’t like laying down pressing anymore so I figured I would switch to weighted variations of push-ups and it’s a pain trying to hold weight on back so figured the family would be useful haha. How you doing health wise? Still feeling good and getting better?
doing great health wise brother I now consider myself as healthy as I was pre heart attack and free to now do as please as if it never happened haha

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #1436 on: January 30, 2023, 10:22:55 AM »
doing great health wise brother I now consider myself as healthy as I was pre heart attack and free to now do as please as if it never happened haha

Awesome Henda. That’s the best you can ask for. How you feeling testosterone wise and have they checked your levels to see where they are at now? Very glad to hear this.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #1437 on: January 30, 2023, 10:35:22 AM »
Awesome Henda. That’s the best you can ask for. How you feeling testosterone wise and have they checked your levels to see where they are at now? Very glad to hear this.

I’m due my follow up to have them checked again mate I’ll ring the endocrinologists dept if don’t hear soon to chase up appointment, still feels like they are low as recovery is shit, mood Is pretty low if not at work or busy last bloods test was 8.3 so had recovered a bit but still out of the normal scale (12-32 over here) doctor did say after walking around with higher test levels for 8 years even normal test will feel shit, I was tested in hospital 2 weeks after last Jab and levels were still over 52 (anything over 52 just gets listed as >52 for some reason) so guessing the ugl test was a bit overdosed. Other than the testosterone everything good brother I’m happy with outcome it was scary the few weeks after when couldn’t walk 8ft to the toilet or brush my teeth without feeling like passing out being stuck like that would be shit I’m so grateful I recovered I think I’d end it if I was stuck like that haha

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #1438 on: January 30, 2023, 12:33:09 PM »
I’m due my follow up to have them checked again mate I’ll ring the endocrinologists dept if don’t hear soon to chase up appointment, still feels like they are low as recovery is shit, mood Is pretty low if not at work or busy last bloods test was 8.3 so had recovered a bit but still out of the normal scale (12-32 over here) doctor did say after walking around with higher test levels for 8 years even normal test will feel shit, I was tested in hospital 2 weeks after last Jab and levels were still over 52 (anything over 52 just gets listed as >52 for some reason) so guessing the ugl test was a bit overdosed. Other than the testosterone everything good brother I’m happy with outcome it was scary the few weeks after when couldn’t walk 8ft to the toilet or brush my teeth without feeling like passing out being stuck like that would be shit I’m so grateful I recovered I think I’d end it if I was stuck like that haha

Yeah I’m glad you recovered as you have, great news my friend. Enjoy.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1439 on: January 30, 2023, 12:35:31 PM »

Glad you are back to it mate, fantastic news!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1440 on: January 30, 2023, 01:09:33 PM »
Great news my brother........great news!!  :)

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1441 on: January 30, 2023, 01:28:29 PM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1442 on: January 30, 2023, 02:36:39 PM »

thats pretty much the image I have of you in my head
Do you look like her?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #1443 on: January 30, 2023, 03:27:14 PM »

Yeah I’m glad you recovered as you have, great news my friend. Enjoy.
Glad you are back to it mate, fantastic news!
Great news my brother........great news!!  :)

Thank you all, it’s a great relief I think I told the story about the fat fuck cardio nurse I first seen who basically said “you have heart failure, it’s in the severe category, there’s nothing we can do appart from try and stop it getting worse” she even brought up the steroid use and smugly said “I bet you regret thst now don’t you” she sent me off with a drug called entresto which really did make me feel as if was dying just tired, dizzy, breathless and confused to the point friends and family were worried about how shitty I looked. I always said I never gave a shit about dying and sometimes said the sooner the better but when I actually thought I was having convinced myself based on what the nurse said and how was feeling at time not knowing yet it was the tablets it was a very miserable and depressing experience had so much more wanted to achieve and wanted to spend many more years with kids. Luckily seen a different nurse who got a cardio echo even rushed it through and found out heart had recovered and was actually now out of heart failure and into the very bottom of normal heart function it was an amazing feeling sorry for long post rabbiting on about myself I’ll shut the fuck up now haha thanks guys

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1444 on: January 30, 2023, 04:59:15 PM »
Great to hear you’re doing better Henda and fuck that fat nurse

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1445 on: January 30, 2023, 07:05:52 PM »

thats pretty much the image I have of you in my head
Do you look like her?

Maybe a little bit, I have blonde hair and I'm longer.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1446 on: January 30, 2023, 07:14:35 PM »

Please believe me when I say I am so very happy for  you and those that know and love you in the real world.  In all ways and for always, be well brother!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1447 on: January 30, 2023, 07:20:44 PM »
Thank you all, it’s a great relief I think I told the story about the fat fuck cardio nurse I first seen who basically said “you have heart failure, it’s in the severe category, there’s nothing we can do appart from try and stop it getting worse” she even brought up the steroid use and smugly said “I bet you regret thst now don’t you” she sent me off with a drug called entresto which really did make me feel as if was dying just tired, dizzy, breathless and confused to the point friends and family were worried about how shitty I looked. I always said I never gave a shit about dying and sometimes said the sooner the better but when I actually thought I was having convinced myself based on what the nurse said and how was feeling at time not knowing yet it was the tablets it was a very miserable and depressing experience had so much more wanted to achieve and wanted to spend many more years with kids. Luckily seen a different nurse who got a cardio echo even rushed it through and found out heart had recovered and was actually now out of heart failure and into the very bottom of normal heart function it was an amazing feeling sorry for long post rabbiting on about myself I’ll shut the fuck up now haha thanks guys

Wonderful news!  Again, this does my heart (and if I have one, soul) good.  I'll let you take it from here, my friend.  There is hope.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #1448 on: January 30, 2023, 11:16:17 PM »
Great to hear you’re doing better Henda and fuck that fat nurse

Thanks brother. Yes she was a horrible fat bitch if I knew where she lived I’d likley go round and piss through her letterbox 

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #1449 on: January 30, 2023, 11:16:52 PM »
Wonderful news!  Again, this does my heart (and if I have one, soul) good.  I'll let you take it from here, my friend.  There is hope.

Thank you brother. How are you doing at the minute my friend?