Author Topic: Serious Training Thread  (Read 186493 times)

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
Re: Serious Training Thread
« Reply #3350 on: May 18, 2023, 04:32:49 PM »
you got offered free fares for you and your crack whore today and shit yourself

coward.

I cant get into the states ever. I am on life licence. I want to see you and knock the arrogance out of you. You know this and wil never turn up even when I am paying. Everyone knows you are all mouth. Now your 3-0 MMA career- forget clegg- what happened?
B

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #3351 on: May 18, 2023, 04:34:10 PM »
First off still think you are Josh but if you want to fight me so bad why do I have to fly across an Ocean??? I do want to go to England though its actually the top of my dream list of places to go I have been talking about it for years but never have the time or money and don't now. When I do I will let you know.

Put up or shut up tough guy.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3352 on: May 18, 2023, 04:36:43 PM »
also brian i gave you numbers to call- UK numbers- Josh is in canada you never called. why?

Pussy

Jeff is 30 minutes from me- he's worth 20 of you. Why would josh fly you to another coountry? He wouldn't. EVERYONE KNOWS YOU ARE A COWARD

MMA RECORD- why avoid the question
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3353 on: May 18, 2023, 04:50:09 PM »
Put up or shut up tough guy.

Put up what if someone shows up here looking to fight I will gladly beat their ass but no I am not crossing the Ocean looking for a Josh gimmick account

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3354 on: May 18, 2023, 04:51:35 PM »
haha

in one day gone from I would fight francis whatever if someone pays my fare to

cant do that

when somebody offers to.

waste of fucking time homo
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3355 on: May 18, 2023, 04:52:00 PM »
you got offered free fares for you and your crack whore today and shit yourself

coward.

I cant get into the states ever. I am on life licence. I want to see you and knock the arrogance out of you. You know this and wil never turn up even when I am paying. Everyone knows you are all mouth. Now your 3-0 MMA career- forget clegg- what happened?

Again by all means start booking me a vacation for this winter and I will be there. I am planning to visit London this winter anyway it is literally the first place I want to go when I get a vacation. However right now I am taking a 4 day honeymoon marriage to Vegas because I can't take a week vacation. This winter coming up I can.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3356 on: May 18, 2023, 04:53:47 PM »
I will fight anyone anywhere

you won't

you never have

now your MMA career.........
B

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3357 on: May 18, 2023, 05:00:46 PM »
For Bhank & 38 Returns:

Brian - let him know your availability/dates and times that you can make the trek.

38 - upon receiving this info book the accomodations but by travelers insurance just to cover yourself on the back end. 

Otherwise, it's futile for both of you.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3358 on: May 18, 2023, 05:05:44 PM »
am happy to do that but want to see his and his slags travel docs so I know its genuine. had numerous pms here offering to pay to see him get levelled. but am happy to pay myself. just want to make sure its him
B

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3359 on: May 18, 2023, 05:11:32 PM »
For Bhank & 38 Returns:

Brian - let him know your availability/dates and times that you can make the trek.

38 - upon receiving this info book the accomodations but by travelers insurance just to cover yourself on the back end. 

Otherwise, it's futile for both of you.

Brian can’t fly because he would be in the airplane toilet the entire time and they probably don’t have accommodations for the toxic odors and mess.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3360 on: May 18, 2023, 05:48:40 PM »
First off still think you are Josh but if you want to fight me so bad why do I have to fly across an Ocean??? I do want to go to England though its actually the top of my dream list of places to go I have been talking about it for years but never have the time or money and don't now. When I do I will let you know.

Because YOU literally said YOU would.

YOU said you would go to England to fight him for a free vacation.

Why are you changing your mind now?
X

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3361 on: May 18, 2023, 06:50:52 PM »
Because YOU literally said YOU would.

YOU said you would go to England to fight him for a free vacation.

Why are you changing your mind now?

What part of England is already the first place I plan to go on vacation next winter did you miss? What part of life is good y’all be hating

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3362 on: May 18, 2023, 06:51:23 PM »
And a Philly roll I can’t even be mad right now

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3363 on: May 18, 2023, 08:32:33 PM »
i was going to talk about how my training is going but it looks like guys who don't train have turned it into a cuisine page.   

i guess i'll try to find the what did you eat today thread to talk about my training.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #3364 on: May 18, 2023, 09:17:32 PM »
I trained today

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3365 on: May 19, 2023, 01:52:07 AM »
i was going to talk about how my training is going but it looks like guys who don't train have turned it into a cuisine page.   

i guess i'll try to find the what did you eat today thread to talk about my training.

I was talking about training then people who don’t train started attacking me here

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3366 on: May 19, 2023, 04:01:37 AM »

Rick,back in the day,just a few phone calls!   :)

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3367 on: May 19, 2023, 05:07:08 AM »
I'm really enjoying lifting again- going to a great gym and toying with just going daily.

Proposed new split while I can afford the time

Sat- Chest
Sund- Thighs Calves
Mon- Triceps
Tues- Back
Weds- Hams Glutes Calves
Thur- Delts
Fri- Biceps Forearms

Doing this because the daily endorphins rush is keeping my head good and I've replaced the pub with the gym.

Some beasts where i train ubt everyone is friendly and helps each other. If you don't put your weights back you are barred out. Everyone knows this so its ultra clean and the range of equipment is unreal.

eg- Dumbells up to 100kilo
20 back machines
20 leg machines

its immense good range of panatta, hoist, nautilus- I've defo got the bug back. I've thrown up after legs a couple of times - be interesting to see how we go on a light course.

The owner Nathan De Asha is crazy strong. 5 plates bench, 4 plates smith front press, belt squats 9 plates a side. Great atmosphere and unreal range of equipment. Lot of fitness girls and bbers who train really hard. Overall its impossible to train here and not get motivated. In honesty after delts, traps , tri's yesterday I came home had some chicken and brocolli and fell asleep. I'm also getting 10 hours a night too. Drinking about 5l of water daily and eating clean and the muscle memory is kicking back in nicely.
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3368 on: May 19, 2023, 05:09:35 AM »
I'm really enjoying lifting again- going to a great gym and toying with just going daily.

Proposed new split while I can afford the time

Sat- Chest
Sund- Thighs Calves
Mon- Triceps
Tues- Back
Weds- Hams Glutes Calves
Thur- Delts
Fri- Biceps Forearms

Doing this because the daily endorphins rush is keeping my head good and I've replaced the pub with the gym.

Some beasts where i train ubt everyone is friendly and helps each other. If you don't put your weights back you are barred out. Everyone knows this so its ultra clean and the range of equipment is unreal.

eg- Dumbells up to 100kilo
20 back machines
20 leg machines

its immense good range of panatta, hoist, nautilus- I've defo got the bug back. I've thrown up after legs a couple of times - be interesting to see how we go on a light course.

The owner Nathan De Asha is crazy strong. 5 plates bench, 4 plates smith front press, belt squats 9 plates a side. Great atmosphere and unreal range of equipment. Lot of fitness girls and bbers who train really hard. Overall its impossible to train here and not get motivated. In honesty after delts, traps , tri's yesterday I came home had some chicken and brocolli and fell asleep. I'm also getting 10 hours a night too. Drinking about 5l of water daily and eating clean and the muscle memory is kicking back in nicely.

Fat old guy who just quit being an alcoholic and is trying to get back in shape as expected we are not the same

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3369 on: May 19, 2023, 05:11:31 AM »
this is the serious training thread you don't belong here anal bleeding coward
B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3370 on: May 19, 2023, 05:13:43 AM »
your up at 5 a.m. about to undertake your shitty job. desperate to save face after backing out of a fight yesterday.

I run a business that requires me to work 18 hours a week max. you are in telesales relying on your re-bored meth toothed sluts income. beta mother fucker.

now keep it about serious training Mr 6 sets a workout wonky bench press coward.
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3371 on: May 19, 2023, 05:14:35 AM »
this is the serious training thread you don't belong here anal bleeding coward

You are a drunk who has been working out a couple weeks you will quit in a few more meanwhile I have been training year round for decades

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3372 on: May 19, 2023, 05:16:03 AM »
your up at 5 a.m. about to undertake your shitty job. desperate to save face after backing out of a fight yesterday.

I run a business that requires me to work 18 hours a week max. you are in telesales relying on your re-bored meth toothed sluts income. beta mother fucker.

now keep it about serious training Mr 6 sets a workout wonky bench press coward.

Never backed out of a fight in my life and I am up earlier at the airport my carry on TRT just made it through security

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3373 on: May 19, 2023, 05:16:58 AM »
and you still can't break 230 lbs

or bench 225 with good form

now your MMA record- we know clegg made you quit talk us through the other fights....... you avoid this.
B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3374 on: May 19, 2023, 05:18:05 AM »
Never backed out of a fight in my life and I am up earlier at the airport my carry on TRT just made it through security

excpet clegg where you quit

and me

where you wouldnt even turn up

this is the serious training thread you don't belong here.

now your mma record.....
B