Author Topic: Twitter dead, Elon broke by end of 2023  (Read 13245 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Y

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: Twitter dead, Elon broke by end of 2023
« Reply #76 on: December 19, 2022, 10:28:07 AM »

Yuu're being intellectually dishonest here. Musk doesn't even see twitter that way. He claimed he was purchasing twitter to save "free speech/ democracy". So, by his own standards, what he did was an enormous deal. It's not even comaparable to the events you're trying to compare it to.

You're approaching Elon wrong. He is a grade A asshole and you should never trust anything he says.

But he is a disrupter to the status quo and we need more of that.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #77 on: December 19, 2022, 10:36:27 AM »
Bankman-Fried gave over $40,000,000 (of other people’s money) to Democrats for the midterms and about $250,000 to Republican candidates that Democrats supported to make easier races.

You know that, it has been reported repeatedly, there are no millions of dollars of dark money republican donations as you imply (actually are purposely lying about). Your post is absolutely full of false information and not by accident.

WARNING: LAMESTREAM MEDIA LINK!!!
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/samuel-bankman-fried-accused-making-illegal-campaign-contributions-rcna61520

FTX co-founder Sam Bankman-Fried was charged Tuesday in connection with what prosecutors said was a scheme to illegally funnel millions of dollars into politics ahead of the 2022 midterm elections, misappropriating customer funds in the process.

Bankman-Fried and unnamed co-conspirators made "tens of millions of dollars in illegal campaign contributions" to both Democratic and Republican candidates and campaign committees, Damian Williams, the U.S. attorney for Southern New York, said at a news conference unveiling the eight-count criminal indictment, which included a campaign finance violation charge.

The donations, Williams said, were "disguised" to look as though they were coming from wealthy donors when, in fact, the contributions were funded by Bankman-Fried's privately held crypto hedge fund, Alameda Research, using stolen customer money.

"And all of this dirty money," Williams said, was used to "buy bipartisan influence and impact the direction of public policy in Washington."

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #78 on: December 19, 2022, 10:39:48 AM »
Sarcasm, dummy.
you implying i was defending matt, when i wasnt , was not sarcasm , dummy...

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #79 on: December 19, 2022, 10:46:15 AM »
you implying i was defending matt, when i wasnt , was not sarcasm , dummy...

That's not the post or reason for that reply. Try to keep up, cabbagebrains. 

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: December 19, 2022, 11:08:23 AM »
That's not the post or reason for that reply. Try to keep up, cabbagebrains.
lying jigaboo, just like goodrum...

you(the gay black retard) :"Is sending jack-off videos to gay men without them asking for it straight behavior in your opinion?"

me:"fuck matt, hes as gay as you are...."

you (gbr):it's like it's a pattern 

me: not really , the "Thunder Bay Deepthroater" has his own unique autist  posting style as apposed to the same cookie cutter raging,gay,black, gibbon posting style you and your ilk poses

that was the post you dumb lying orangutan

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #81 on: December 19, 2022, 11:14:34 AM »
lying jigaboo, just like goodrum...

you(the gay black retard) :"Is sending jack-off videos to gay men without them asking for it straight behavior in your opinion?"

me:"fuck matt, hes as gay as you are...."

you (gbr):it's like it's a pattern

me: not really , the "Thunder Bay Deepthroater" has his own unique autist  posting style as apposed to the same cookie cutter raging,gay,black, gibbon posting style you and your ilk poses

that was the post you dumb lying orangutan

You posted the shit right there, dum-dum. It's not even in an order where what you said would make sense. The sarcasm is in reference to you just throwing out gay whenever you want to insult somebody. What do you think "it's like a pattern" was reference to, corky? The non-pattern you posted earlier. Does it have to be spelled out for you even more slowly?

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: December 19, 2022, 11:22:30 AM »
You posted the shit right there, dum-dum. It's not even in an order where what you said would make sense. The sarcasm is in reference to you just throwing out gay whenever you want to insult somebody. What do you think "it's like a pattern" was reference to, corky? The non-pattern you posted earlier. Does it have to be spelled out for you even more slowly?
you're like the gay,black,liberal, fruit cake version of "the coach" i believe "Twister" was the correct phrase....

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 19, 2022, 11:26:02 AM »
The magic of that line is you could've used it for anything I posted. Or anything anyone posted.  ::)

Is sending jack-off videos to gay men without them asking for it straight behavior in your opinion?

HAHAHAHAHA

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #84 on: December 19, 2022, 11:48:07 AM »
see the pattern here ?

Al Doggity: gay black man
vince goodrum: gay black man
Lurkernomore: gay black man
Strawman: gay black man
residue: gay black man
AbrahamG: gay black man

Ha Ha Ha - Hmmmm Explains a Lot

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #85 on: December 19, 2022, 04:17:28 PM »
Ok, so you answered "yes" to him being smarter than average because he founded Tesla. Would it surprise you to learn that he didn't found Tesla. He bought into it early on and then had the founders kicked out of the company and re-wrote the company history. He

Did you forget to finish?

Even if he didn’t found Tesla, he’s certainly smarter than the average person. You’re a reasonably intelligent person. Do you think he’s average intelligence?

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: December 19, 2022, 04:45:09 PM »
Musk appears to be following the business model of Troth Senchal

Specifically not paying vendors, posting a bunch of nonsense conspiracy theories and claiming to be all for free speech and then banning people whenever they say or do something that he doesn't like.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #87 on: December 19, 2022, 04:50:38 PM »
Musk appears to be following the business model of Troth Senchal

Specifically not paying vendors, posting a bunch of nonsense conspiracy theories and claiming to be all for free speech and then banning people whenever they say or do something that he doesn't like.

Damn Maybe after all He is A Liberal Leftist Then !!  :o

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: December 19, 2022, 05:01:50 PM »

Damn Maybe after all He is A Liberal Leftist Then !!  :o

Not likely,  He loves Putin and was recently spotted at the World Cup with Jared Kushner

I wonder how soon before Musk will be issuing his NFT with his head photoshopped onto photos he took off the internet

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #89 on: December 19, 2022, 05:54:42 PM »
The pattern is that anyone whose posts you don't agree with you call a gay black man?

Obviously he has a submissive fantasy about gay black men.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #90 on: December 19, 2022, 05:57:53 PM »
I like Elon.  Politics aside, there are many things he says and viewpoints that I agree on with him.  I enjoy his interviews.  He is very smart and can articulate his stances, views and ideas very well. 

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #91 on: December 19, 2022, 08:05:32 PM »
Yes, I sent a dick picture to Primemucle. He claims to have not seen it. This was a while ago now.

Al Doggity 🐶 is afraid of a 99.97% survivable virus.  ;D

No, hospitals were never overwhelmed anywhere.

Some hospitals got three additional patients per week, as opposed to one. Or none.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 19, 2022, 08:37:00 PM »
Yes, I sent a dick picture to Primemucle. He claims to have not seen it. This was a while ago now.

Al Doggity 🐶 is afraid of a 99.97% survivable virus.  ;D

No, hospitals were never overwhelmed anywhere.

Some hospitals got three additional patients per week, as opposed to one. Or none.

Matt what do you think is worse, sending a geriatric an unsolicited (this is assuming he has never asked for one in the past) video of yourself furiously masturbating or buying into the nonstop media onslaught of a pandemic that shut down the worlds economy?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #93 on: December 19, 2022, 10:44:52 PM »
Matt what do you think is worse, sending a geriatric gay male an unsolicited (this is assuming he has never asked for one in the past) video of yourself furiously masturbating or buying into the nonstop media onslaught of a pandemic that shut down the worlds economy?

Fixed, lol.

That little detail matters.

Primemuscle has previously said that I'm too young for him, but I think he's just saying that to not be associated with the social stigma of such an age gap.

Prime didn't care about me sending him some shots of my cock, and a JO video.

Al Doggity 🐶,  to the contrary, supported an agenda that destroyed the global economy.

I'd say that is SLIGHTLY worse.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 19, 2022, 11:24:09 PM »
Fixed, lol.

That little detail matters.

Primemuscle has previously said that I'm too young for him, but I think he's just saying that to not be associated with the social stigma of such an age gap.

Prime didn't care about me sending him some shots of my cock, and a JO video.

Al Doggity 🐶,  to the contrary, supported an agenda that destroyed the global economy.

I'd say that is SLIGHTLY worse.

My point is what if Al got sucked into the propaganda? Alot of people did, that dosen't make them bad. They were doing what they were lead to believe was the right action for society.

How long should we hold this against people?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #95 on: December 19, 2022, 11:49:52 PM »
My point is what if Al got sucked into the propaganda? Alot of people did, that dosen't make them bad. They were doing what they were lead to believe was the right action for society.

How long should we hold this against people?

I'd be fine letting go as long as Al Doggity 🐶 doesn't support another freedom-destroying hyped crisis.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #96 on: December 19, 2022, 11:58:28 PM »
If Al Dog is gay and black, I guess that explains a lot...
Not many red-blooded "men" support libtardism, govt control and lockdowns, you know "submissive cuck" behavior...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #97 on: December 20, 2022, 01:12:42 AM »
If Al Dog is gay and black, I guess that explains a lot...
Not many red-blooded "men" support libtardism, govt control and lockdowns, you know "submissive cuck" behavior...
He definitely is

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: December 20, 2022, 02:55:45 AM »
You're approaching Elon wrong. He is a grade A asshole and you should never trust anything he says.

But he is a disrupter to the status quo and we need more of that.

X2. I recall some leaked messages/info of exchanges between him and some other billionaire friends in his age rage that he's regularly in touch with regarding various business ideas. The way they do decision making is like a bunch of teenagers. I can't hate on the guy much, as he's achieved so much in terms of success but just looking at those leaks, I couldn't believe the guy and his buddies operate that way. Big difference to what I expected them to conduct themselves like since they're geeks that got rich. I thought I'd be reading bullshit nerd breakdowns about numbers/tech type shit like I used to see on IRC Chat Networks and coding channels as it was all geek type users. Instead it's basically not much different to the shitposting on forums we all experience.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #99 on: December 20, 2022, 03:12:30 AM »
X2. I recall some leaked messages/info of exchanges between him and some other billionaire friends in his age rage that he's regularly in touch with regarding various business ideas. The way they do decision making is like a bunch of teenagers. I can't hate on the guy much, as he's achieved so much in terms of success but just looking at those leaks, I couldn't believe the guy and his buddies operate that way. Big difference to what I expected them to conduct themselves like since they're geeks that got rich. I thought I'd be reading bullshit nerd breakdowns about numbers/tech type shit like I used to see on IRC Chat Networks and coding channels as it was all geek type users. Instead it's basically not much different to the shitposting on forums we all experience.
he is great at capitalizing on ideas. Driven and stubborn in driving them through. Other than that he's just your autistic nerd, but the higher end IQ one.

I found it funny he asked his billionaire friends for a couple of billions like it was a couple of bux and it was the same for them. His pitch was really short and they seem to trust him just from his status and name. Maybe not so much from now on if twitter fails which it seems likely, but who knows maybe he was on to someething...