Author Topic: George Santos - Liar, Liar Pants on Fire.  (Read 5292 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: George Santos - Liar, Liar Pants on Fire.
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2022, 12:53:30 AM »
You must not go out much including; Doctor visits and picking up medications at a pharmacy.

By March 2022, most of the coronavirus restrictions in the UK had been lifted.

Except: Patients still required to wear face coverings in GP practices and other healthcare settings after COVID-19 restrictions ease. https://www.victoriaroadsurgery.nhs.uk/practice_news/patients-still-required-to-wear-face-coverings-in-gp-practices-and-other-healthcare-settings-after-covid-19-restrictions-ease/

These settings include:

hospitals
GP surgeries
dental practices
pharmacies
high street opticians
care homes

Face coverings on public transport, coaches, taxis and tour buses
It is strongly recommended that you wear a face covering on all forms of passenger transport and in stations, including:

on all buses and coaches, including private hire vehicles and school services
on all train services
in indoor areas of a ferry
in taxis
in airports
in indoor areas of public transport premises

https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/articles/coronavirus-covid-19-face-coverings-guidance#toc-2

hospitals
GP surgeries
dental practices
pharmacies
high street opticians
care homes

WRONG
Not required &
I don't wear one Ever.

Try again & try to get something Correct for once

Only the cuckolds like you Did & do.

Scared of your own shadow - no reason brain power - a Virus doesn't know if your standing 6Ft away
What time of day it is or if your sitting down or standing up - let alone what place you're in .

FFS - just how impossibly Stupid & Foolish are you - They were Taking the piss & Laughing at your
Gullible Stupidity .

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2022, 01:03:28 AM »
I don't wear one Ever.

Only the cuckolds like you Did & do.

Scared of your own shadow - no reason brain power - a Virus doesn't know if your standing 6Ft away
What time of day it is or if your sitting down or standing up - let alone what place you're in .

FFS - just how impossibly Stupid & Foolish are you - They were Taking the piss & Laughing at your
Gullible Stupidity .

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Not surprised. I guess this means you were basically either a shut-in or you spent a lot of time arguing your stupid point in order to get service or go anywhere. You and Matt are peas in a pod. It is you who is the laughing stock and not me.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2022, 01:06:41 AM »
Oh he wore one too.  For longer than we did.   :D

And probably longer than me. I hate wearing them so much that when I go somewhere where they are still required, I get in and out of there as fast as possible. Being as how I  am claustrophobic and have breathing issues, I could probably get an excuse from my doctor to not have to wear one. But then, I would spend a lot of time explaining this every time I was asked about it, which is an even bigger hassle.

Remember when Matt had his run in with the Thunder Bay police over his refusing to wear a mask? He expended more energy, time and aggravation then had he simply worn the damn thing. He even called the police department and threatened to knife them. He is lucky he didn't get locked up. Guess it pays to be known as the town kook.

Try Again Bozo's

Nope Never worn one
I was Smart enough to use The Exemption rules in the UK my favour every time
Including Printing off any & all Notes & Letters
Yep & they were all Fake ones 🤣😂🤣
Use the system against them, There are & were plenty of loop holes
If you Bothered to look for them
Instead of Going along like Sheep 🐑  to the Slaughter with what was told you.

Some of us weren't scared / frightened or Stupid & Gullible enough to believe
The MSM / WHO / CDC etc Lies like you Idiots did.

Only Cuckolds like you Fell for it all.

Wake the Fuck up.
Please.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2022, 01:13:25 AM »
Not surprised. I guess this means you were basically either a shut-in or you spent a lot of time arguing your stupid point in order to get service or go anywhere. You and Matt are peas in a pod. It is you who is the laughing stock and not me.

Your too Gullible & will swallow anything Especially if its hanging out a Glory Hole FFS
& your proud of that you Sick Pervert 🤮🤮

I went wherever I wanted including the gym - as always it who you know
Plus personal trainers were allowed to use gyms - you still can't get it through your
Brainwashed skull you were played & made to act & look Foolish & your here trying to defend
Your srupidty

I knew my rights & what was required to go about my everyday business
Without the Fuckwittery you had yourselves doing ,
Wise up & inform yourself

Or carry on being a Cuckold.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #54 on: December 29, 2022, 06:41:25 AM »
And probably longer than me. I hate wearing them so much that when I go somewhere where they are still required, I get in and out of there as fast as possible. Being as how I  am claustrophobic and have breathing issues, I could probably get an excuse from my doctor to not have to wear one. But then, I would spend a lot of time explaining this every time I was asked about it, which is an even bigger hassle.

Remember when Matt had his run in with the Thunder Bay police over his refusing to wear a mask? He expended more energy, time and aggravation then had he simply worn the damn thing. He even called the police department and threatened to knife them. He is lucky he didn't get locked up. Guess it pays to be known as the town kook.

After those last two outbursts above, it is a foregone conclusion that he wore one.  Often.  And probably liked it too. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 29, 2022, 07:44:10 AM »
After those last two outbursts above, it is a foregone conclusion that he wore one.  Often.  And probably liked it too.

Yet again your Leftist mind won't let you accept Truth & Facts
And you yet again are making  assumptions that are Totally wrong.

Unlike yourself & prime I can & do admit if I'm wrong or fooled ,
Which I was into voting for Boris Johnson - the fat, lying traitorous bastard .

Let's see either of you 2 Bozo's admit you were Fooled & Wrong.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #56 on: December 29, 2022, 07:46:52 AM »
Sign on walls in my urologist's practice says state law requires masks in medical facilities.

All the receptionists wear masks around their chin.  He doesn't even wear one.

It's all BS.
Y

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 29, 2022, 07:54:15 AM »
Sign on walls in my urologist's practice says state law requires masks in medical facilities.

All the receptionists wear masks around their chin.  He doesn't even wear one.

It's all BS.

Exactly - he's smart enough to know its Lies 
Yet you can Gaurantee Lurker & Prime would wear one & a face shield & gloves , spray everything with disinfectant,
Sit / stand 6ft away & be home by 10pm .

Be ware the China Virus it knows Time , Distance & if you are sitting or standing or eating
& will definitely attack you if you're standing without wearing a face Nappy just ask our resident
Experts J.oak, Lurker & Prime.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 29, 2022, 01:52:06 PM »

Try Again Bozo's

Nope Never worn one
I was Smart enough to use The Exemption rules in the UK my favour every time
Including Printing off any & all Notes & Letters
Yep & they were all Fake ones 🤣😂🤣
Use the system against them, There are & were plenty of loop holes
If you Bothered to look for them
Instead of Going along like Sheep 🐑  to the Slaughter with what was told you.

Some of us weren't scared / frightened or Stupid & Gullible enough to believe
The MSM / WHO / CDC etc Lies like you Idiots did.

Only Cuckolds like you Fell for it all.

Wake the Fuck up.
Please.

To each his own. You creating, printing and presenting fake documents so as to avoid wearing a mask for a few minutes was more effort then it was worth. In fact that deception is downright sheepish. Matt at least stood up for what he believed. Yours were the actions of a coward.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 29, 2022, 02:33:50 PM »
To each his own. You creating, printing and presenting fake documents so as to avoid wearing a mask for a few minutes was more effort then it was worth. In fact that deception is downright sheepish. Matt at least stood up for what he believed. Yours were the actions of a coward.

Don't worry.  He wore one too.  Unless he was a shut in.

Just the fact he is arguing about something as irrelevant and useless like it is a making a point shows he complied with whatever protocols they had too.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 29, 2022, 04:09:10 PM »

Just the fact he is arguing about something as irrelevant and useless like it is a making a point shows he complied with whatever protocols they had too.

Well, I have been just as bad because I fell into his trap once again and responded. He posts nonsense just to egg me on. Arguing about wearing face masks is silly since the requirement to do this now is hardly anything. In the  U.S. it is in medical settings. In the UK it is recommended but not required in medical settings. Do you suppose illuminati is still handing out fake documents even though they are no longer needed?

I am not sure what is wrong with going with the flow, i.e., being a 'sheep' as some call it unless the flock one is in is about the hurdle themselves off a cliff. When masks were required everywhere, I complied because it was less of a hassle than fighting it. And think, I didn't have to find or create, print, and present phony documents just to avoid wearing a mask for a few minutes. Wonder what would have happened if his counterfeits were discovered. It is illegal to falsify medical records both in the U.S. and in the U.K. It is punishable by fines and even prison time. In terms of inconvenience, wearing a 'face nappy' is a no brainer except for those with no brain.

Illuminati's handle is so appropriate. The illuminati were known for sending fake letters to the media, disseminating misinformation, and spreading conspiracy theories with the intention of causing disruption in society.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 29, 2022, 09:23:03 PM »

Ahh if you say so sheep like - where as you were cowering & quivering with fear
of the china virus locked up in you pen when they had the lock ups
I with my real & fake documents went where ever I wanted to unhindered
& still in joyed my day to day life, not locked up in my house 23 hrs a day.

Yeah I'm a Coward of Course if you Believe so - No surprise as you believed
every word The MSM & lying bastards told you & still do.

Carry on sheep like.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2022, 09:32:02 PM »

And who Pulled your Chain Lurking For Boys just because you're as Dumb & Gullible
as Prime & Fell for Every lie they told you & are still defending them lies - when many
others have smelt the Coffee & woke up & admit the were lied to & conned you
& prime carry on Regardless in the face of ever mounting Evidence it was a Con
& they Lied.

Still every village & internet board needs its Idiots & we are Blessed we have
You, prime, j.oak & a few others with their heads still clouded by the Mass psychosis
Played on them.

Remember, follow the Science. Ha ha ha ha ha

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 29, 2022, 11:04:11 PM »
Ahh if you say so sheep like - where as you were cowering & quivering with fear
of the china virus locked up in you pen when they had the lock ups
I with my real & fake documents went where ever I wanted to unhindered
& still in joyed my day to day life, not locked up in my house 23 hrs a day.

Yeah I'm a Coward of Course if you Believe so - No surprise as you believed
every word The MSM & lying bastards told you & still do.

Carry on sheep like.

Was I ever housebound during the most stringent of the Oregon COVID mandates? Oddly, I have no recollection of this. Guess it didn't have much of an impact on me. Well, I did save some money not going out for dinner and a drink for the couple of months this was in effect. Otherwise, I was able to do all the things I am used to doing.

Cowering and quivering with fear? I don't think so. But if it makes you feel better about your idiocy to think this was ever the case with me, knock yourself out.

Real documents? Are you someone who qualifies for special needs? So like are you one of those asshole folks who parks in the handicapped spots when there is nothing handicapped about you except your being a retard.

When GB was in lockdown, where was there to go with your fake documents, if everything was closed, huh?

I am healthy happy and doing just great, thank you so much for your concern. So apparently complying with a few minor inconveniences the last coupe did me no harm. On the other hand those last couple of years seem to have had a huge psychological impact on you...and ink for your printer so you could create and print phony passports to nowhere.   

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 29, 2022, 11:10:24 PM »
Ah, so this guy is the GOP version of AOC or that one from the squad that married her brother?

I don't recall a thread from OP on their lies and fraud?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 29, 2022, 11:42:17 PM »
Ah, so this guy is the GOP version of AOC or that one from the squad that married her brother?

I don't recall a thread from OP on their lies and fraud?

Seriously? Why would I start on that? There are plenty of folks here who will do that for me. Unless your head is up your ass, you must admit that this character George Santos is over-the-top when it comes to lying. The latest lie I heard he told was about his mother dying because of 9/11. That she died 15 years after that event and that there is no record of her ever working in a job or other circumstances  which put her in proximity to the twin towers, only adds to the ridiculousness of this character’s pathological lying.

If there were someone who matched his record of outrageous lies in such a short period of time and at this juncture of their political career, they'd be big news regardless of their party affiliation, I would post about it.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 30, 2022, 04:57:38 AM »
Was I ever housebound during the most stringent of the Oregon COVID mandates? Oddly, I have no recollection of this. Guess it didn't have much of an impact on me. Well, I did save some money not going out for dinner and a drink for the couple of months this was in effect. Otherwise, I was able to do all the things I am used to doing.

Cowering and quivering with fear? I don't think so. But if it makes you feel better about your idiocy to think this was ever the case with me, knock yourself out.

Real documents? Are you someone who qualifies for special needs? So like are you one of those asshole folks who parks in the handicapped spots when there is nothing handicapped about you except your being a retard.

When GB was in lockdown, where was there to go with your fake documents, if everything was closed, huh?

I am healthy happy and doing just great, thank you so much for your concern. So apparently complying with a few minor inconveniences the last coupe did me no harm. On the other hand those last couple of years seem to have had a huge psychological impact on you...and ink for your printer so you could create and print phony passports to nowhere.

Try again Sheep 🐑 like ,

You didn't go to the gym every  day - during lock up
In fact its highly likely you didn't step outside your house , as a good sheep like you did exactly as you were lied to

Did you ever ask yourself
1, How does a Virus know what time it is ?
2, How does it know if folk are sitting or standing ?
3, How does it know who are politicians & celebrities?
4, How does it know distance ?

Those just for starters -

You've had how many T.E.Vaccine shots now ?
And how many times have you (supposedly) had the Virus ?  I say supposedly as the test are widely inaccurate
& you could've had a cold or flu..

I'm very pleased my documentation fake or otherwise & my usage of printer & ink Annoys & Angers you so very much
It goes to highlight that Deep inside You Know you were Lied to , conned & made to look Stupid by your actions
As you Swallowed all the Propaganda & Lies .

Carry on Trying to minimise your Stupidity & Foolishness of your actions.

Oh how was it possible for you to visit any Glory holes ? As you're so keen on swallowing .

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 30, 2022, 06:45:36 AM »
And who Pulled your Chain Lurking For Boys just because you're as Dumb & Gullible
as Prime & Fell for Every lie they told you & are still defending them lies - when many
others have smelt the Coffee & woke up & admit the were lied to & conned you
& prime carry on Regardless in the face of ever mounting Evidence it was a Con
& they Lied.

Still every village & internet board needs its Idiots & we are Blessed we have
You, prime, j.oak & a few others with their heads still clouded by the Mass psychosis
Played on them.

Remember, follow the Science. Ha ha ha ha ha

Obviously high school wouldn't allow you in without a mask.  That must explain why you flunked basic English class and grammar.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 30, 2022, 06:50:04 AM »

It's amusing in his rush and overzealous attempts at self congrats with his weird spiels, he never really thinks about what he types.  He just types nonsense that never reflects good upon himself. 

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #69 on: December 30, 2022, 08:03:43 AM »
It's amusing in his rush and overzealous attempts at self congrats with his weird spiels, he never really thinks about what he types.  He just types nonsense that never reflects good upon himself.

Ironic coming from the Low IQ bitch and loser in life....
c

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 30, 2022, 08:22:25 AM »
Ironic coming from the Low IQ bitch and loser in life....

So you logged out of the gay muslim account and logged into just the gay account now.   Great!  Same whinings but with a different name.

The Gov

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: December 30, 2022, 09:53:00 AM »
So you logged out of the gay muslim account and logged into just the gay account now.   Great!  Same whinings but with a different name.

did you catch syphilis from your visits in the park ?  sick clueless low IQ bastard. 
c

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 30, 2022, 10:09:33 AM »
Time zone differences must be a bitch for you to stay up waiting on my replies.  But then again you are a bitch too.

You do realize that membership dues to my fan club are due next week.  For each of your shitty gimmick accounts.  Let me know how many you are signing up for.

The Gov

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: December 30, 2022, 10:32:20 AM »
Time zone differences must be a bitch for you to stay up waiting on my replies.  But then again you are a bitch too.

You do realize that membership dues to my fan club are due next week.  For each of your shitty gimmick accounts.  Let me know how many you are signing up for.

Low IQ Syphilis infected bitch being humiliated yet again  :-*
c

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 30, 2022, 11:32:55 AM »

Try again Sheep 🐑 like ,

You didn't go to the gym every  day - during lock up
In fact its highly likely you didn't step outside your house , as a good sheep like you did exactly as you were lied to

Did you ever ask yourself
1, How does a Virus know what time it is ?
2, How does it know if folk are sitting or standing ?
3, How does it know who are politicians & celebrities?
4, How does it know distance ?

Those just for starters -

You've had how many T.E.Vaccine shots now ?
And how many times have you (supposedly) had the Virus ?  I say supposedly as the test are widely inaccurate
& you could've had a cold or flu..

I'm very pleased my documentation fake or otherwise & my usage of printer & ink Annoys & Angers you so very much
It goes to highlight that Deep inside You Know you were Lied to , conned & made to look Stupid by your actions
As you Swallowed all the Propaganda & Lies .

Carry on Trying to minimise your Stupidity & Foolishness of your actions.

Oh how was it possible for you to visit any Glory holes ? As you're so keen on swallowing .

It seems like I must have hit on a sensitive area with you. Your posts and responses lately are total meltdowns.

You anger me? Not a chance. You bore me, but that is to be expected coming from you.

Just so you know, if I don't reply to your posts from here on out, it is not because you upset me it is because conversations with you have once again become pointless. I expect you being true to form, will try your damndest to elicit replies from me. Well, knock yourself out kiddo.