Author Topic: 2023 Darwin Award  (Read 3791 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: 2023 Darwin Award
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2023, 06:51:36 PM »
I wouldn't say such things if i were you. ;D

I just ignore him although he could just as easily apologize to OMR and get his account back
A

Relentless458

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2023, 07:50:50 PM »
I wouldn't say such things if i were you. ;D

Well you are NOT me. Carry on and keep sticking up for another man or keep letting Goodrum stick it in your anus/mouth since you both are into  that kinda thing. I'm in America and there's a thing called freedom of speech, which allows citizens to say whatever it is they wish to say. Does Goodrum lube up before going American Pyscho on your anus?

Relentless458

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2023, 07:54:48 PM »
I just ignore him although he could just as easily apologize to OMR and get his account back

What's this "get his account back" nonsense you are going on about? Another delusional theory you told yourself long enough and ended up believing? This is the 1 and only account I ever created and used on GetBig. Fact of the matter is, you are a gay, fat, fake, uneducated negro who can't get in shape to save your pathetic life...yet you creep around a bodybuilding forum pretending to be a business owner with 3000 businesses lmfao get the fuck outta here you chump