Author Topic: California - is it this bad?  (Read 2011 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: California - is it this bad?
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2023, 05:39:04 AM »
Libturdz. Dumbest being to have ever existed...  ::)

Agreed.  These idiots tout the "science" unless it goes against whatever their preferred perversion of the truth is and so does not "fit" their woke agenda.  Fuck 'em all.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2023, 05:52:00 AM »
LMFAO The results of 5 years of "We make America great again, we're gonna WIN WIN WIN !!" ;D

???

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2023, 06:18:35 AM »
It will get worse before it will get better.

There's a shit ton of money to be made in private security skullcracking. I mean ruthless and illegal and at scale. Maybe not in San Bernardino but all those people who paid multimillions for their LA/San Fran/etc properties... and now the wives and daughters can't even walk outside. The civilized residents will be good people and look the other way while what has to happen happens. They want their hands clean and they want the problem solved.

You could probably even do it in San Bernardino if you had major developer level capital. Market it as a Security Guaranteed Community and rebuild the whole place.

It's not nice but neither is having yoir daughter get raped by crackheads.

If the government was a restaurant, you wouldn't ever eat there again. If a bank you'd bank elsewhere. A car, you wouldn't trust it.to get you there. Endlessly fucking you over. There comes a.point when you're justified and even compelled to seek other solutions.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2023, 06:48:22 AM »
LMFAO The results of 5 years of "We make America great again, we're gonna WIN WIN WIN !!" ;D

And you like the current bAdministration?  FTN.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2023, 07:38:21 AM »
The income levels would be higher but non-citizens aren't filing/paying taxes....duh.

That's why Commiefornia needs Newsome to run for POTUS...they can't operate in the future without huge federal bailouts.

State employees make double what the average Californian makes.  Big government for the win.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2023, 09:41:22 AM »

I'd ask you to explain, but I've seen your posts, you're an idiot.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2023, 02:52:10 PM »
Wouldn't step foot in California, Michigan, NY, or the rest of the commie States.
T

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2023, 02:54:27 PM »
Wouldn't step foot in California, Michigan, NY, or the rest of the commie States.

Neither would I. recently was asked to fly out to one of sites in Cali for work for a network refresh. "Nope".. No thanks...
Gear pre-configured at home, and shipped out to the site. Dont want to step foot...

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2023, 11:18:20 PM »

Getbig's own AbrahamG is from Michigan. Dave D may be from there too, or is familiar with the area at least.

I hope to visit Grand Rapids and Saginaw one day.