Author Topic: Bodybuilding is one of the most satanic activities ever created  (Read 6851 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Bodybuilding is one of the most satanic activities ever created
« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2023, 07:41:37 AM »
OP sounds like this new white boy bb on YouTube with "I found God" BS after decades of bodybuilding and never making the top tier of bodybuilding echelon. The bald tattooed old white guy...."mike Christian" I think.....might be wrong on name. Anyways, he is a washed up no body who has health issues and is now a God fearing man and makes vids on YouTube about the Truth in bodybuilding, an old fuck who couldn't hack it and be successful in the only thing he aspired to be...so now he talks shit about the very same thing he used to love and live for. Like how Kali NO Muscle does it, but this bald white boy preaches God blah blah blah like no tomorrow....hypocritical broken down piece of true shit.

To the OP...if you think it is evil....wtf you doing lurking and posting in a bodybuilding forum. .? You have nothing better to do? Oh ok got it

I sense your anger, Jesus is the answer you’re looking for friend.

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2023, 08:20:15 AM »
There is considerable evidence that physical activity, both muscle-building as well as aerobic, slows the aging process.

This is just one of many such evidence: https://www.fightaging.org/archives/2023/02/physical-activity-reduces-dementia-risk/

You can find a lot more over on the fight aging blog. Another place to look are the longecity.org forums, which is a DIY life-extension forum site.

It is well-known that what we euphemistically call performance enhancing compounds do in fact cause morbidity and early death. But most people who do weight training do not use these compounds.

It is simply insane to describe any activity that increases youthful lifespan as "satanic".

Another pretty fucking stupid post.

I thought this thread was about bodybuilders/bodybulding. Not old unfit fat ladies who never worked out a day in their fucking lives and who would obviously benefit from a bit of physical activity.

Here's one for you:

"Running marathons could age men by a decade, research has suggested.

A study of those aged 40 and over who had taken part in at least 10 endurance events found that their major arteries were far stiffer than would be expected for their age group.

Overall, men who regularly took part in events such as marathons, ironman triathlons and cycling events were found to have a vascular age a decade older than their chronological age.

This could put them at greater risk of heart attacks and strokes, experts warned."

That's all the time I'm going to waste on this subject.

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2023, 08:25:51 AM »

Nearly 100% of the people that I know cannot name 5 bodybuilders that have competed in ANY ERA.

I bet that 90% of GETBIG members don’t even know who placed in the top 10 of the 2022 Mr Olympia.

Bodybuilding hasn’t been on ESPN for at least 20 years.

To say that bodybuilding is “one of the most Satanic activities ever” is not true...  because it’s nearly an invisible sport.
by this logic freemasonry is also not satanic, it's hidden so it's innocent  ::)

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2023, 08:31:03 AM »
This didn’t answer the question, you established bodybuilding is satanic it is not witchcraft, Dallas died from choking no one cut his neck to drink his blood or to offer his heart to the devil.

Force feeding killed him? That's still because of BB then...

AFetlifeFanatic

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2023, 08:38:42 AM »
the born abnormal live abnormal and then die abnormal

the end

irony is someone in here is 2 posts away from sign of the beast post count

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2023, 09:14:21 AM »
by this logic freemasonry is also not satanic, it's hidden so it's innocent  ::)

the fact you are aware of freemasonry proves it isnt hidden...

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2023, 11:31:45 AM »
Force feeding killed him? That's still because of BB then...

You're assuming he was "force feeding" himself.  At that point in life that was a regular meal, all the force feeding was done years earlier, he needed the calories to survive however in a cruel twist of irony the very food that was going to sustain his life killed him.

Maybe his parents failed him naming him after a sinful city, he never had a chance.

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: February 01, 2023, 11:53:16 AM »
You're assuming he was "force feeding" himself.  At that point in life that was a regular meal, all the force feeding was done years earlier, he needed the calories to survive however in a cruel twist of irony the very food that was going to sustain his life killed him.

Maybe his parents failed him naming him after a sinful city, he never had a chance.
so an adult choking to death during a regular meal is normal to you?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 01, 2023, 12:23:15 PM »
so an adult choking to death during a regular meal is normal to you?

Normal? Meaning what are the odds? Its uncommon but it happens. Multiple times a day. If someone was home Dallas may have lived.

I almost choked to death the other night eating food I prayed over. Think about that.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 03, 2023, 10:19:05 PM »
Admins please move this to that god page

U ever post on something spur of the moment and then it haunts you forever? This is that thread..

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2023, 04:01:32 AM »

We get it...   you have regrets.

Take responsibility for your mistakes. You willing chose bodybuilding as a lifestyle. Stop blaming others.

AFetlifeFanatic

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2023, 04:41:17 AM »
one of the main reasons I got into bodybuilding was because I was not taking too kindly to the real life cheat code some in my school got from having the body stature of someone 5 years older than whatever age they were at. I know one that now looks around 20 years older than his age

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2023, 04:43:36 AM »
one of the main reasons I got into bodybuilding was because I was not taking too kindly to the real life cheat code some in my school got from having the body stature of someone 5 years older than whatever age they were at. I know one that now looks around 20 years older than his age
???

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2023, 05:08:57 AM »
The only thing I'm going to amend in your thread and add is PROFESSIONAL bodybuilding vs bodybuilding. Natural bodybuilding is healthy. Pro is not.
It's a also very narcissistic which equals pride. Which is what got Satan kicked out of heaven.

Natural bodybuilding is also narcissistic, no?  Taking care of one’s body is good, but training to improve one’s appearance seems to be at odds w the tenets of Christianity

AFetlifeFanatic

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2023, 05:19:00 AM »
???

the guys who get their growth spurts 5 years before everyone in their grade and the type who act like they earned everything they never earned

the only people I ever gave a hard time towards in my 20 years of bodybuilding are those who gave me a hard time first

the world has way too many fucking people that hype themselves up but can't back their talk up!

Yo, myrocarditis or whatever the fuck comes out can you prioritize towards fucking killing all my former haters please? PLEASE???

I won't deny I got into bodybuilding and use it to greatly offset some early life misfortunes

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: February 04, 2023, 06:55:34 AM »

&t=226s   OH NO THE SECRET IS OUT.

The fourth video here, featuring the bearded LARPing tough guy, was filmed in my old gym. He worked out in two gyms I went to for years.

Do these guys think they’re scary?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2023, 07:00:46 AM »
the guys who get their growth spurts 5 years before everyone in their grade and the type who act like they earned everything they never earned

the only people I ever gave a hard time towards in my 20 years of bodybuilding are those who gave me a hard time first

the world has way too many fucking people that hype themselves up but can't back their talk up!

Yo, myrocarditis or whatever the fuck comes out can you prioritize towards fucking killing all my former haters please? PLEASE???

I won't deny I got into bodybuilding and use it to greatly offset some early life misfortunes
???

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2023, 08:05:24 AM »
The fourth video here, featuring the bearded LARPing tough guy, was filmed in my old gym. He worked out in two gyms I went to for years.

Do these guys think they’re scary?
One of them said in the intro: "Take your first shot, and your life is going to change. It will never be the same." It's a meaningless message, anything you do changes your life, and your life is constantly changing, and not two seconds of it are ever the same. I seriously wonder what point he was trying to convey.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 04, 2023, 08:43:10 AM »
One of them said in the intro: "Take your first shot, and your life is going to change. It will never be the same." It's a meaningless message, anything you do changes your life, and your life is constantly changing, and not two seconds of it are ever the same. I seriously wonder what point he was trying to convey.

I HAVE WORKED FOR THE SAME COMPANY FOR 33 YEARS
Why hasnt my life changed in this regard bearing in mind how many decisions I have made?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 04, 2023, 09:34:14 AM »

:o

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: February 04, 2023, 09:44:26 AM »
Why hasnt my life changed in this regard bearing in mind how many decisions I have made?
Your life has changed, it has progressively got worse, being stagnant for so many years, while time has been slipping through your fingers. Most people would agree that your options to still make something of yourself were much greater 33 years ago.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 04, 2023, 10:04:24 AM »
Your life has changed, it has progressively got worse, being stagnant for so many years, while time has been slipping through your fingers. Most people would agree that your options to still make something of yourself were much greater 33 years ago.

Define "making something of yourself"

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 04, 2023, 10:15:59 AM »

Not only has this post changed your life (and your post count) but it has changed my life as well!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 04, 2023, 10:18:27 AM »

I see the symbolism as Jesus was 33 when he was crucified.

Think about that.

Do you think having a career where you’re trying to advance to make more: money, prestige, recognition, etc… is a part of Satanism?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 04, 2023, 10:33:26 AM »
Not only has this post changed your life (and your post count) but it has changed my life as well!

it hasnt changed your life, you were going to read that post from the day you were born.
It was inevitable