Author Topic: Lebron James all time number 1 total points NBA.  (Read 4742 times)

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
Re: Lebron James all time number 1 total points NBA.
« Reply #50 on: February 09, 2023, 03:51:37 PM »
Basketball  ::)

~

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2023, 04:11:22 PM »

Yup.  I pretty much have not watched since Wilt retired.  I loathe it now.  ;D

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #52 on: February 09, 2023, 08:54:11 PM »

You  ::)

Basketball is the best sport and basketball players are the best, most complete and most coordinated athletes on the planet. You can play any other sport (with a ball) for 45 minutes without getting tired and be destroyed after just 5 minutes of basketball if you're just slightly unfit and haven't played for a while.

Hth, fuckface.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 09, 2023, 10:18:40 PM »
Lebron against 89 pistons would be great.

He'd be a crying pussy flop fest yelling foul, crying and flopping like a dying fish all over the floor

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #54 on: February 09, 2023, 11:38:42 PM »
Lebron against 89 pistons would be great.

I believe during this era he would be similar to Shawn Kemp minus the inside play since the inside guys would maul him and the refs would turn a blind eye. No free dunks on Laimbeer and Mahorn. This is why I said he'd be lucky to win one championship.  Also. he wouldn't benefit from create a team every 3 seasons in a new city. 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2023, 02:03:48 AM »
what the graphics don't convey is context

MJ
6 Finals
6 finals wins
No game 7s
3 peat (x2)
All done in the span 8 years
Retired between 3 peats (everyone seems to under estimate just how more difficult the second 3 peat became because of this)

LBJ
10 finals appearances
4 finals wins (lol)
No 3 peats
1 repeat championship
Swept twice
Lost by the largest finals margin in history
All done in 20 years of team hopping, deck stacking and town skipping when the scene went south
Great points. Imagine if MJ left the Bulls and played in LA, Detroit and Boston. I can't stand these athletes who go to stacked teams.

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2023, 03:38:46 AM »
Great points.
Not really.
Robery Horry has 7 rings.
Does that make him a better player than MJ and Lebrick?

Lebron against Wilton Norman Chamberlan.   By and and all accounts of worth, Wilt would destroy him and anyone else.
Listen, junior (;D)
Jordan (and Kobe) would've ran circles around Wilt. Wtf would Wilt have done vs MJ in a game of 1-on-1? On offence, the second Stilt bounces the ball, MJ would steal it. On defense, MJ would've broken that lanklet's ankles, done whatever he wanted.

It doesn't matter if Wilt could jump and reach the moon. The ring is only 10 feet high. Jordan was no slouch in that department anyways/too. They didn't call him "Air" because he took a lot of trips in his private jet.
Also, an epic jumping ability can work against you vs a smart great player like MJ.  I used to love playing against this lanklet in high school with huge hops. Would blow by him then stop and act like I was going to shoot, fake it and just see him fly by me from behind me like he was in slow-motion then jump and shoot over him as he was coming down. Always used to make me laugh.

I actually played ball just a couple hours ago. On my own for an hour then 1v1 for 5 mins, then 2v3, then 3v3 for 20mins.  I feel like Rocky did after his fight with Drago. I'm really annoyed that 2 of the guys were on my level. My fitness let me down / was my achilles heel. We exchanged numbers and will play again. I'm retiring from bodybuilding for now and just working on my fitness and game now - just to wreck these 2 kids. Fucking ego ::)  Anyways, I've said enough.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2023, 04:23:41 AM »
Larry Bird would have Bron-Bron crying within in 5 minutes of the 1st quarter.
Weak times, weak phagz...

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #58 on: February 10, 2023, 05:03:15 AM »
Larry Bird would have Bron-Bron crying within in 5 minutes of the 1st quarter.
Weak times, weak phagz...

FACTS FAX (since we're talking about the NBA)

even if Bird missed all his shots and was having a bad game
the trash-talking alone would've made Bron cry.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 10, 2023, 05:05:18 AM »
FACTS FAX (since we're talking about the NBA)

even if Bird missed all his shots and was having a bad game
the trash-talking alone would've made Bron cry.

Truth

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2023, 05:41:54 AM »
You  ::)

Basketball is the best sport and basketball players are the best, most complete and most coordinated athletes on the planet. You can play any other sport (with a ball) for 45 minutes without getting tired and be destroyed after just 5 minutes of basketball if you're just slightly unfit and haven't played for a while.

Hth, fuckface.

What a load of fucking horseshit.

The last minute of a basketball game takes longer than the preceding 39 (or 47) minutes.  Foul, time out, another time out before the throw-in, foul, timeout.

Ty Cobb was right about basketball.

HTH, pea-brained porch monkey.
~

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #61 on: February 10, 2023, 08:51:00 AM »
What a load of fucking horseshit.

The last minute of a basketball game takes longer than the preceding 39 (or 47) minutes.  Foul, time out, another time out before the throw-in, foul, timeout.

Ty Cobb was right about basketball.

HTH, pea-brained porch monkey.

You don't have a clue, ladyboy.  You wouldn't last 5 minutes on the court vs me. I guess you could if you gave up and just stood there while I scored on you time and time again.
Where do you live you fucking pos? I'll take you on (and annihilate you) in any sport you want. Make you my bitch and film it for getbig.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2023, 09:31:33 AM »

Los Angeles Lakers Basic and Advanced Stats
Share & Export
Modify, Export & Share Table
Get as Excel Workbook
Get table as CSV (for Excel)
Get Link to Table
About Sharing Tools
Video: SR Sharing Tools & How-to
Video: Stats Table Tips & Tricks
Data Usage Terms
Glossary
Basic Box Score Stats
Starters   MP   FG   FGA   FG%   3P   3PA   3P%   FT   FTA   FT%   ORB   DRB   TRB   AST   STL   BLK   TOV   PF   PTS   +/-
Troy Brown Jr.   38:34   4   9   .444   3   4   .750   0   0      1   7   8   2   0   0   2   2   11   -13
Anthony Davis   35:00   9   22   .409   0   2   .000   5   6   .833   5   11   16   2   0   0   5   5   23   -7
Dennis Schröder   34:19   10   17   .588   1   4   .250   4   4   1.000   0   2   2   12   1   0   0   5   25   -7
Rui Hachimura   32:08   3   9   .333   0   2   .000   2   4   .500   1   5   6   1   0   1   0   1   8   -10
Max Christie   12:23   0   2   .000   0   0      0   0      0   0   0   1   0   0   0   0   0   -8
Reserves   MP   FG   FGA   FG%   3P   3PA   3P%   FT   FTA   FT%   ORB   DRB   TRB   AST   STL   BLK   TOV   PF   PTS   +/-
Lonnie Walker IV   30:52   6   14   .429   0   1   .000   3   3   1.000   1   2   3   3   0   1   2   0   15   0
Wenyen Gabriel   28:39   3   5   .600   0   1   .000   0   2   .000   2   2   4   0   0   0   1   3   6   -3
Austin Reaves   24:40   7   11   .636   3   4   .750   1   2   .500   1   3   4   2   1   0   2   3   18   -1
Cole Swider   3:25   0   0      0   0      0   0      0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   +4
Scotty Pippen Jr.   Not With Team
LeBron James   Did Not Dress
Team Totals   240   42   89   .472   7   18   .389   15   21   .714   11   32   43   23   2   2   12   19   106   
    THEY HONOR HIM BEFORE LAST NIGHT'S GAME. THEN HE TALES THE NIGHT OFF WHILE HIS TEAM IS BATTLING FOR THE 10 TH AND FINAL PLAY-IN TOURNAMENT SPOT. LAKERS CURRENTLY 13 TH. SOMETHING THEY CALL LOAD MANAGEMENT.
F

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 10, 2023, 09:46:40 AM »
You don't have a clue, ladyboy.  You wouldn't last 5 minutes on the court vs me. I guess you could if you gave up and just stood there while I scored on you time and time again.
Where do you live you fucking pos? I'll take you on (and annihilate you) in any sport you want. Make you my bitch and film it for getbig.

Fuck off, Schlomo.  No one is going to meet you anywhere.

Are you Betty Blanco, or that c-Swole clown?  You've obviously been badly owned off these boards before.

To borrow a term from The Scott ... you're a fucking typist.
~

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #64 on: February 10, 2023, 10:24:56 AM »
Fuck off, Schlomo.  No one is going to meet you anywhere.

Are you Betty Blanco, or that c-Swole clown?  You've obviously been badly owned off these boards before.

To borrow a term from The Scott ... you're a fucking typist.

WRONG, you fat fuckwit.

What city do you live in? PM me and let's meet, bitch.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 10, 2023, 11:40:01 AM »
WRONG, you fat fuckwit.

What city do you live in? PM me and let's meet, bitch.

Stop trolling for cock pics, queerbait.
~

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #66 on: February 10, 2023, 12:02:44 PM »
Stop trolling for cock pics, queerbait.

Predictable. Too scared. You fat fucking pussy. Fucking scumbag. Inferior ugly kunt. Stfu you utter nothing.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 10, 2023, 12:16:48 PM »
Predictable. Too scared. You fat fucking pussy. Fucking scumbag. Inferior ugly kunt. Stfu you utter nothing.

I know you're upset.  You wish you knew your father, and that he had been the same race as your mother.  Reality sucks, especially for your kind.

Go shoot some hoops, champ.  You'll feel better.
~

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #68 on: February 10, 2023, 11:06:07 PM »
I know you're upset.  You wish you knew your father, and that he had been the same race as your mother.  Reality sucks, especially for your kind.

Go shoot some hoops, champ.  You'll feel better.

Okay coward.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 11, 2023, 01:40:23 AM »
Not really.
Robery Horry has 7 rings.
Does that make him a better player than MJ and Lebrick?

Listen, junior (;D)
Jordan (and Kobe) would've ran circles around Wilt. Wtf would Wilt have done vs MJ in a game of 1-on-1? On offence, the second Stilt bounces the ball, MJ would steal it. On defense, MJ would've broken that lanklet's ankles, done whatever he wanted.

It doesn't matter if Wilt could jump and reach the moon. The ring is only 10 feet high. Jordan was no slouch in that department anyways/too. They didn't call him "Air" because he took a lot of trips in his private jet.
Also, an epic jumping ability can work against you vs a smart great player like MJ.  I used to love playing against this tall lanklet in high school with huge hops. Would blow by him then stop and act like I was going to shoot, fake it and just see him fly by me from behind me like he was in slow-motion then jump and shoot over him as he was coming down. Always used to make me laugh.

I actually played ball just a couple hours ago. On my own for an hour then 1v1 for 5 mins, then 2v3, then 3v3 for 20mins.  I feel like Rocky did after his fight with Drago. I'm really annoyed that 2 of the guys were on my level. My fitness let me down / was my achilles heel. We exchanged numbers and will play again. I'm retiring from bodybuilding for now and just working on my fitness and game now - just to wreck these 2 kids. Fucking ego ::)  Anyways, I've said enough.
Did you read the rest of my comment? Had MJ jumped to 3 or 4 different stacked teams he would have won a lot more rings. He stayed in Chicago and built a dynasty. He was a much better player than Lebron in a much tougher era of basketball where actual defense was a thing. Had Lebron tried just running through the lane and dunking it against Rodman and Laimbeer's Pistons he would have been knocked flat on his ass.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 11, 2023, 08:06:34 AM »

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: February 14, 2023, 06:03:44 AM »
F

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: February 14, 2023, 06:27:16 AM »
;D ;D ;D ;D :o :o :o :o :o

Havlicek has 1 finals MVP, 0 regular season MVPs

Jordan, 6 and 5 respectively

You complete tool

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 14, 2023, 06:31:18 AM »
Best thing out of all of it is this guys post, epic dig at the whiny/crybaby/racist/commie...

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: February 14, 2023, 06:35:28 AM »
The tears of bronnies are delicious

They truly are the dumbest and most cringe fans out there

The only thing more cringe is LeChina himself