Author Topic: The 2024 General Election  (Read 52427 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: The 2024 General Election
« Reply #750 on: January 14, 2024, 03:30:09 PM »
If you say so... ::)

It’s what the history has shown. More death and destruction under Biden than Trump.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #751 on: January 14, 2024, 03:52:17 PM »
Tony, is the detailed breakdown you refer to the definition of a narcissistic sociopath?

My assessment (or if you prefer, speculation) of Trump's personality disorder is based on personal observation of what he publicly says and does. Basically, if the shoe fits, wear it applies here. And the shoe definitely appears to fit perfectly, IMO.

Based on my observation, President Biden's mental health is fine. I am not going to speculate about his physical  health, just as I have not speculated about Trump's. There are videos of both men occasionally stumbling, falling. Unflattering and manipulated videos and photos are ‘par for the course’ in the media. These are not a reliable source for accurate assessment or even speculation.

Hypocrisy at its Finest from you.
You speculate on Donald
& play Posum on Joe .

Based on my Observations Pedo Joe has Dementia & is proped up by the smart pills & they're failing to help him.
A case of if the Boot fits , wear it & it Fits Joe perfectly. 

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #752 on: January 15, 2024, 01:55:54 PM »
From the NY Times.  Can someone find a similar picture in the Times of the Clintons, Obama, or Biden?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #753 on: January 15, 2024, 09:08:03 PM »
Trump continues to be the most remarkable political story of my lifetime.  The fact he is poised to runaway with the nomination and is leading in the general election polls, after everything they have done to this man, is just astounding.

Trump wins massive victory in Iowa, DeSantis edges Haley for second in 1st GOP presidential nominating contest
Former President Donald Trump wins the Iowa caucuses, the first contest in 2024 GOP presidential nominating calendar
By Paul Steinhauser Fox News
Published January 15, 2024
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-quickly-secures-victory-iowa-others-battle-second-first-gop-presidential-nominating-election

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #754 on: January 15, 2024, 09:08:56 PM »
Probably on the VP short list.  Definitely will be part of the Trump cabinet if he wins IMO.

Ramaswamy suspends 2024 bid, endorses Trump
BY CAROLINE VAKIL - 01/15/24
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4047227-vivek-ramaswamy-2024-race-donald-trump-iowa-caucuses/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #755 on: January 15, 2024, 09:16:09 PM »
My, my what will you all have left to post about when the 2024 election is over? If Biden wins, it will be the same old nonsense. If Trump manages to get elected, who knows? And what if neither of them wins the election? What then?

It's a funny post Buzz Killington. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #756 on: January 15, 2024, 10:01:11 PM »
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
Trump is winning ALL 99 counties in Iowa. Full spectrum WIN.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #757 on: January 16, 2024, 12:46:00 AM »
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
He ended up losing 1 county by 1 vote.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #758 on: January 16, 2024, 02:55:43 AM »
From the NY Times.  Can someone find a similar picture in the Times of the Clintons, Obama, or Biden?

Dafuq?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #759 on: January 16, 2024, 06:25:32 AM »
Next up supreme court steps in to say Trump runs on all 50 state ballots as the obvious GOP front runner. Anything less and they take part in the destruction of actual voting forever. There is no coming back from keeping the guy who is almost certain to win from running.

All of the above stated is assuming you actually believe in the process at this point.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #760 on: January 16, 2024, 10:25:55 AM »
CNN and MSNBC showed Haley and DeSantis speeches, but not Trump.

Full on propagandists at this point.  Not even hiding it.
Y

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #761 on: January 16, 2024, 11:03:47 AM »

Filthy c unts!
T

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #762 on: January 16, 2024, 04:17:03 PM »
Trump Shatters Record for Biggest Win in History of Iowa Republican Caucuses
NICK GILBERTSON   15 Jan 2024
https://1ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.breitbart.com%2F2024-election%2F2024%2F01%2F15%2Ftrump-shatters-record-biggest-win-history-iowa-gop-caucuses%2F

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #763 on: January 16, 2024, 04:17:59 PM »
All GOP 2024 candidates promise Jan. 6 pardons
By Paul Bedard
January 15, 2024
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/2796551/all-gop-2024-candidates-promise-jan-6-pardons/#google_vignette

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #764 on: January 16, 2024, 08:01:28 PM »
Poll: Donald Trump Dominates Joe Biden in Georgia

Former President Donald Trump has taken the lead over President Joe Biden in Georgia, the latest AJC poll found.

The survey showed Trump, the runaway frontrunner in the Republican primary race, leading the incumbent in the Peach State by eight percentage points — 45 percent to Biden’s 37 percent support.

Another seven percent said they supported an “other candidate,” six percent said they “will not vote,” and six percent said they “don’t know.”

What is more is Trump’s dominance among independent voters in Georgia, leading Biden by double digits — 54 percent to 37 percent.

Further, the AJC poll found that black voters, “the party’s most loyal constituency, are split” over Biden’s job performance. Overall, 62 percent of registered voters disapproved of Biden’s job performance:

The survey was taken January 3-11, 2024, among 1,007 registered Georgia voters. The margin of error is ± 3.1 percent.

This is not the only survey as of late that has shown Trump besting Biden in the key swing state. A December survey from Daily Mail-J.L. Partners showed Trump leading Biden by three points — 39 percent to 36 percent — in the Peach State:

A Redfield & Wilton Strategies survey released in early January also showed Trump leading Biden in several key swing states, including Georgia, 42 percent to 34 percent:

To see the actual polls…

https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/01/16/poll-donald-trump-dominates-joe-biden-in-georgia/

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #765 on: January 17, 2024, 01:26:21 AM »

Drudge Report headline was that half the republicans voting against Trump. ::) These people will meltdown like never before if he wins the presidency again.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #766 on: January 17, 2024, 06:20:14 AM »
Drudge Report headline was that half the republicans voting against Trump. ::) These people will meltdown like never before if he wins the presidency again.

In 2019 Matt Drudge obviously got a memo and a check and had to make a choice whether he'd like to stay above ground or not. The site is lefty wish list trash.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #767 on: January 17, 2024, 06:33:59 AM »

This is why we are still dealing with Trump today.

When he won in 2016, the Washington Post said the impeachment process start now, the next day.

Relentless attacks on every single thing.  Made up collusion charges, made up quotes that made it into the zeitgeist, and after his presidency, made up court stuff.

If the media were honest, and just treated him and Biden normally, giving credit for their successes and criticism where warranted, this divisiveness wouldn't exitst.

And to be honest, I'm not sure the divisiveness really does exist, I think 95% of this country gets along fine, but it's made out to be at odds due to social media and some loons.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #768 on: January 17, 2024, 10:41:07 AM »

I thought the same thing.  Utterly ridiculous.   Meanwhile - that disgusting pedophile corrupt creep Biden won't even allow a primary.  So much for his bs "save muh democracy nonsense"  Only to old white liberals near death does this nonsense appeal too.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #769 on: January 17, 2024, 11:04:50 AM »
Uh oh.  The Georgia indictment doesn't seem to be working. 

AJC poll: Trump leads Biden in pivotal Georgia
By Greg Bluestein and Michelle Baruchman
Jan 16, 2024
https://www.ajc.com/politics/ajc-poll-trump-leads-biden-in-pivotal-georgia/3MVR7TBMC5EDNEULPE5FA6GZXE/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #770 on: January 17, 2024, 11:45:45 AM »
Uh oh.  The Georgia indictment doesn't seem to be working. 

AJC poll: Trump leads Biden in pivotal Georgia
By Greg Bluestein and Michelle Baruchman
Jan 16, 2024
https://www.ajc.com/politics/ajc-poll-trump-leads-biden-in-pivotal-georgia/3MVR7TBMC5EDNEULPE5FA6GZXE/

Liberal scumbags and pedos have literally nothing to run on this election season. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #771 on: January 17, 2024, 11:47:33 AM »
Liberal scumbags and pedos have literally nothing to run on this election season.

They never run on the issues.  They always just try and scare or anger their base to keep the zombies in line.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #772 on: January 17, 2024, 03:09:37 PM »

Hypocrisy at its Finest from you.
You speculate on Donald
& play Posum on Joe .

Based on my Observations Pedo Joe has Dementia & is proped up by the smart pills & they're failing to help him.
A case of if the Boot fits , wear it & it Fits Joe perfectly.

Thankyou Dr. Tony, if all I subscribed to was right wing media, I would also draw that conclusion about President Biden. Fortunately, I don't automatically accept everything I see or read without some investigation. Which of the eight types of dementia do you believe President Biden suffers from? Do you know where I buy 'smart pills' I am almost as old as President Biden. So, dementia might be in my near future. I would like to see if they make me smarter than I currently am. ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #773 on: January 17, 2024, 03:18:22 PM »
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
You do realize that Iowa's caucus had a very low turnout. Only 15% of the population voted. If nothing else, Trump and MAGA followers are devoted and loyal, likely much more so than Haley or DeSantis. Trump won the state by a mere 8% in 2020 that is a small margin. But, like they say, it only takes one vote to win.  :)   

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #774 on: January 17, 2024, 03:23:16 PM »

In 2019 Matt Drudge obviously got a memo and a check and had to make a choice whether he'd like to stay above ground or not. The site is lefty wish list trash.

Something clearly happened to its content after Trump took office.