Author Topic: It's, Time To Pay Tribute To The King.  (Read 27181 times)

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
Re: It's, Time To Pay Tribute To The King.
« Reply #500 on: April 11, 2023, 05:14:34 PM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #501 on: February 20, 2024, 03:53:22 PM »
Well......that's what addiction will do to ya  :-X

All kidding aside, that was a pathetic display.

I also recently looked back during this time to the text conversations that I had with family. Sad times....

Having money nearly killed me. I count myself blessed that I have another opportunity at living life the right way.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #502 on: February 20, 2024, 04:40:26 PM »

I also recently looked back during this time to the text conversations that I had with family. Sad times....

Having money nearly killed me. I count myself blessed that I have another opportunity at living life the right way.

You are planning to exercise?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #503 on: February 20, 2024, 04:41:41 PM »

You two aren’t that different, you just haven’t run out of money.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #504 on: February 20, 2024, 05:28:20 PM »
You two aren’t that different, you just haven’t run out of money.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #505 on: February 20, 2024, 05:51:22 PM »

From pretending to be a self-proclaimed king, to living in your car and losing your lower legs to blood clots. No sympathy for you, ya fat stupid drunk, you ruined enough threads here. Go suck cock for bus fare.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #506 on: February 20, 2024, 05:53:18 PM »
What a stupid fucking question from the priveleged frat boy homo.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #507 on: February 20, 2024, 05:55:35 PM »
From pretending to be a self-proclaimed king, to living in your car and losing your lower legs to blood clots. No sympathy for you, ya fat stupid drunk, you ruined enough threads here. Go suck cock for bus fare.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #508 on: February 20, 2024, 06:06:01 PM »
Do you realize no one missed you?  No one even asked about you.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #509 on: February 20, 2024, 06:22:10 PM »
Do you realize no one missed you?  No one even asked about you.
It's not about that. I'm just glad to be alive and sober. Can't really explain some of of the things that I've done or said on here, over the years. Some of it, was me looking for attention and acceptance. Many times, I was hammered, and this was a good place to have fun. You wouldn't believe how hilarious and witty I thought I was. Truly delusional.

Forgive me for being annoying. There were instances where I tried way too hard. I generally meant well, but everything went out the 🪟  when I was drinking.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #510 on: February 20, 2024, 06:38:12 PM »
It's not about that. I'm just glad to be alive and sober. Can't really explain some of of the things that I've done or said on here, over the years. Some of it, was me looking for attention and acceptance. Many times, I was hammered, and this was a good place to have fun. You wouldn't believe how hilarious and witty I thought I was. Truly delusional.

Forgive me for being annoying. There were instances where I tried way too hard. I generally meant well, but everything went out the 🪟  when I was drinking.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #511 on: February 20, 2024, 06:39:06 PM »

Hey man, chill! We're all just here for a good time, not a long time, right? This place is a great escape from all the bullshit monotony that we face on a daily basis.

Sure, life gave you a kick to the balls, but look at you now man, back in the driver's seat, cruising along like a champ.

Remember, perfection is a myth. Embrace the chaos, my friend. It's what makes life interesting!

"1"

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #512 on: February 20, 2024, 06:46:14 PM »
You seem appreciative and as long as you stay that way you can build from there.

I don’t really see you post much outside this thread.

A new you could appear in time and you can change your reputation.

You can prove in time you are truly saved.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #513 on: February 20, 2024, 06:46:41 PM »
Hey man, chill! We're all just here for a good time, not a long time, right? This place is a great escape from all the bullshit monotony that we face on a daily basis.

Sure, life gave you a kick to the balls, but look at you now man, back in the driver's seat, cruising along like a champ.

Remember, perfection is a myth. Embrace the chaos, my friend. It's what makes life interesting!

"1"

Oh come on…..

This fat tub of man goo shit all over this board for years and thought he was funny.

If there ever was an obese homeless fuck that needed to be kicked while he is down it is this piece of shit.

Now….if he posts up a few high def photos of his sister’s big milky funbags, some of his smaller transgressions might be forgiven.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #514 on: February 20, 2024, 06:56:22 PM »
Oh come on…..

This fat tub of man goo shit all over this board for years and thought he was funny.

If there ever was an obese homeless fuck that needed to be kicked while he is down it is this piece of shit.

Now….if he posts up a few high def photos of his sister’s big milky funbags, some of his smaller transgressions might be forgiven.

For a moment there, some members did think that he died for us bitches.

That said, maybe Shaun is on the road to redemption. Before we know it, he could be competing against bhank on deadlifts. I honestly think bhank would have his hands full with Shizzo when it comes to best lifts.

"1"

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #515 on: February 20, 2024, 07:59:24 PM »
For a moment there, some members did think that he died for us bitches.

That said, maybe Shaun is on the road to redemption. Before we know it, he could be competing against bhank on deadlifts. I honestly think bhank would have his hands full with Shizzo when it comes to best lifts.

"1"

Shizzo was on the road to redemption.

And he got killed in a car crash.

On the other hand, he is mentally retarded enough to enter one of Getbig’s lifting “challenges”.

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #516 on: February 20, 2024, 08:42:48 PM »

did he really lose his legs ?  ???

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #517 on: February 20, 2024, 09:03:30 PM »

You want to stay alive and sober start working out get our endorphins from exercise not booze

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #518 on: February 20, 2024, 10:15:02 PM »
You want to stay alive and sober start working out get our endorphins from exercise not booze

Yes, do 1 set of squats then follow it up with sausage and biscuits.

Funny, one addict counselling another addict

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #519 on: February 21, 2024, 12:31:31 AM »

"1"
;D

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #520 on: February 21, 2024, 12:42:54 AM »

yeah yeah, wakey bakey.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #521 on: February 21, 2024, 01:27:00 AM »
yeah yeah, wakey bakey.

Brian posted this while vaping  on delta 8

Not weed tho

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #522 on: February 21, 2024, 01:36:09 AM »
Will  you shut the fuck up Charles Atlas?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #523 on: February 21, 2024, 01:58:12 AM »
Will  you shut the fuck up Charles Atlas?

Tony Atlas???  Bony Fatless???

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #524 on: February 21, 2024, 02:06:36 AM »
The man is making amends and training is not on his immediate criteria FUCKFACE.....he has  a lot of work to do but your privelaged sheltered ass wouldn`t know anything about that plus you barely workout out yourself you big sissy.

If you were in my presence I`d kick your nuts in followed by one of my patented headbutts...........you butt slut.