Author Topic: When will you ever be asked to flex your arms in public???  (Read 6758 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: When will you ever be asked to flex your arms in public???
« Reply #100 on: March 05, 2023, 04:18:51 PM »
What are we supposed to be seeing on the Jumbotron exactly ???

A Flexorapatus in it's natrual habitat.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: March 05, 2023, 04:29:01 PM »
Lol at bhanks thinking a jumbo tron message at a hockey game means people want to see him flex!  He was probably thinking “OMG, this is it.  This is what I’ve trained for.  It’s time to give the people what they want!”

I’m surprised he didn’t drop his pants and show the glutes!

If he wasn't holding the kid he would've shown dick root.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #102 on: March 05, 2023, 04:35:43 PM »
If he wasn't holding the kid he would've shown dick root.

I bet the Turtle Gut / Balding Fag.got had his girlfriends pants wedged up his arse
And just dying to Strip off for all Those Men & hopefully he could get a few more phone No.s
& Butt Fucks.  🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #103 on: March 05, 2023, 04:41:08 PM »
I’m still laughing that he was flexing and was not even on the Jumbotron. 😂😂
X

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: March 05, 2023, 04:54:57 PM »
Turns out it happens all the time last night at the game just minding my own business when the call came out the shouts the demands from the rapid fans the one the only Flex Cam Callout
Cool shot. A bigass circle jerk going on in here bashing him. Like a bunch of chickens! Pathetic - get a life fucksticks!

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #105 on: March 05, 2023, 04:58:27 PM »
Cool shot. A bigass circle jerk going on in here bashing him. Like a bunch of chickens! Pathetic - get a life fucksticks!

a guy hiding behind an anonymous screenname just called others chickens. Wow, what a world

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: March 05, 2023, 05:02:22 PM »
Lol at bhanks thinking a jumbo tron message at a hockey game means people want to see him flex!  He was probably thinking “OMG, this is it.  This is what I’ve trained for.  It’s time to give the people what they want!”

I’m surprised he didn’t drop his pants and show the glutes!

Holding the poor kid up as prop so the arena people may feel pitty and get him on the screen.

The thread should be re named to desperate attempt to get on jumbotron

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: March 05, 2023, 05:04:32 PM »
a guy hiding behind an anonymous screenname just called others chickens. Wow, what a world
What I meant by chickens was the ganging-up syndrome. That's you, chicken!!! LMAO!

https://www.thehappychickencoop.com/chicken-bullying/

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #108 on: March 05, 2023, 05:06:20 PM »
What I meant by chickens was the ganging-up syndrome. That's you, chicken!!! LMAO!

wow, my feelings  ::)
you must be super old, you talk like The Scott

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 05, 2023, 05:07:15 PM »
wow, my feelings  ::)
you must be super old, you talk like The Scott
Bye, Chicken!!  ;D 8) :P

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: March 05, 2023, 05:23:59 PM »
I’m still laughing that he was flexing and was not even on the Jumbotron. 😂😂

Lol this is the best

He is literally trying his best using his kid a prop  to get on there and can’t lol

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: March 05, 2023, 05:36:55 PM »

It is actually a cool shot if it's on his own private page shared to his family and friends. It's meant to be ridiculed if he posts it as a new topic on Getbig to rile people up on purpose about "people wanna see me flex bro!"

He brings this stuff on himself.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #112 on: March 05, 2023, 05:46:31 PM »
Lol this is the best

He is literally trying his best using his kid a prop  to get on there and can’t lol

It’s really sad.

If he flexed but was actually on the Jumbotron, then I’d give him a pass. But, literally, no one saw him 🤣🤣
X

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #113 on: March 05, 2023, 05:54:31 PM »

Fuck outa here. Have you been away from the board awhile? Do you know who Brian is? We have all tried playing nice with him, humoring him, etc. All that ends up doing is feeding his already ginormous ego even more. Dude can't give anyone else any credit for anything they accomplish yet wants that same credit for himself. If he sees someone training harder than them he has to shit on them. He's a hateful, miserable human being. Oh yeah there's the whole beating women thing too. So no I will not feel bad for Brian

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: March 05, 2023, 06:34:57 PM »
Fuck outa here. Have you been away from the board awhile? Do you know who Brian is? We have all tried playing nice with him, humoring him, etc. All that ends up doing is feeding his already ginormous ego even more. Dude can't give anyone else any credit for anything they accomplish yet wants that same credit for himself. If he sees someone training harder than them he has to shit on them. He's a hateful, miserable human being. Oh yeah there's the whole beating women thing too. So no I will not feel bad for Brian
I don't think he really cares. Else he wouldn't keep on posting. Seems to me a lot of stuff on Getbig is exaggerated. I honestly don't get the bhanks hatred. What I don't like though is the ganging-up mentality. When I was in school and a fight broke out all the morons would stand in a circle and yell fight fight fight! I fought many times myself so I was the one fighting, not standing there yelling like a nut. I knew some of those assholes would end up knowing the other side of things and sure enough, they ended up in their own fights lol! And they came back to me and said now we get it!  Don't be that guy that takes part in gang activity on Getbig!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #115 on: March 05, 2023, 06:42:05 PM »
I don't think he really cares. Else he wouldn't keep on posting. Seems to me a lot of stuff on Getbig is exaggerated. I honestly don't get the bhanks hatred. What I don't like though is the ganging-up mentality. When I was in school and a fight broke out all the morons would stand in a circle and yell fight fight fight! I fought many times myself so I was the one fighting, not standing there yelling like a nut. I knew some of those assholes would end up knowing the other side of things and sure enough, they ended up in their own fights lol! And they came back to me and said now we get it!  Don't be that guy that takes part in gang activity on Getbig!

Oh, he cares. He cares a lot.
X

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: March 05, 2023, 06:42:29 PM »

Agreed

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #117 on: March 05, 2023, 06:49:02 PM »

Yeah but......this is the internet.

Don't forget Bhanks has insulted dozens of people on this forum. When there's an opportunity to trash Bhank they take it. Myself included. It doesn't require that I submit to mob mentality to do it. What that means is: if you piss off two dozen people, one by one, then all return the favor it may look like a gang but in reality its just two dozen individuals.

If he doesn't like the odds, he shouldn't pick the fights.

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #118 on: March 05, 2023, 11:08:31 PM »

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: March 05, 2023, 11:23:06 PM »
The flexcam is about fan interaction.

It's not about a grown man in a smedium tshirt attention whoring

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: March 06, 2023, 01:41:00 AM »
The question is who took the pick of brian posing from way behind and how did he obtain it?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #121 on: March 06, 2023, 01:49:03 AM »
The question is who took the pick of brian posing from way behind and how did he obtain it?
Simple,he told his chick what he was planning and then forced her to take the pic.

OR ...........it could have been taken by one if his  many
"rapid" fans!!   :D

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #122 on: March 06, 2023, 01:50:38 AM »

I'm guessing his woman did and that he set the whole thing up.. planned it all before going.. just to try to impress getbig.  But it backfired on him.. things didn't go according to plan.. his son was in a grumpy "take me home, you freak" mood.. no one gave a fuck about him - including the cameraman..
He was hoping the shit would go viral and he'd end up famous like Soul Crusher.
He was hoping to make "Proud dad carrying son flexes HUGE bicep" headlines on DailyMail.

BRUTAL FAIL
+
PATHETIC

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #123 on: March 06, 2023, 02:02:32 AM »
The BHank brutal self-owning is mind-boggling here.  ???

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #124 on: March 06, 2023, 03:39:50 AM »